It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Sure, please direct me to some of his comments that aren't backed up by fact.

It is a predominantly white nation, what races do you expect to see on TV?

How bout the NBA?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

Sure, please direct me to some of his comments that aren't backed up by fact.

It is a predominantly white nation, what races do you expect to see on TV?

How bout the NBA?

exactly, so whats the need for a pro-white organisation that promotes such ignorance?

You just answered your own question.

As for your request:
mediamatters.org...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

A counterpoint to all of the pro minority groups such as the NAACP, the NCLR, etc etc etc.

Next ?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Notwithstanding mr scorched earth's objections and deflections.
I, as have said before, will keep adding evidence backing up the OP.

Actually, it's a little darker than that. Corsi doesn't just belong to the right's conspiratorial wing, he belongs to its racist, white-supremacist fringe. Over the last couple of years, he's written disparagingly about Muslims, Catholics and Jews, not to mention gays and lesbians. Muslims are "ragheads," the pope is "senile" and tolerates "boy bumping," and Jews ... well, you can imagine. Corsi looked beleaguered but respectable this week when he appeared on CNN's "Larry King Live," but it would be far more instructive if his prospective readers could hear him Sunday, when he's scheduled to appear on "The Political Cesspool," a "pro-white" radio program that endorses the so-called neo-Confederate movement's belief that secession is the right of every American state, promotes the notion that "the United States is a Christian nation" and "opposes all efforts to mix the races of mankind."

latimes

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Which of those comments are untrue?

Care to enlighten us?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Whats wrong with being pro white?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama attended a pro black church for decades, so the problem is where?

Because white people are bad and should not be allowed to take pride in themselves. Only "people of color" are allowed to do that in a "progressive society".

Really though, its just more of the same "its ok when democrats do it". these threads are one of the mains reason I don't post anymore. Nothing more than liberal circle jerks. You guys claim to hate lies and mistruths, yet you all seem to latch on quite a few yourself. Its more than most people want to deal with.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Notwithstanding mr scorched earth's objections and deflections.
I, as have said before, will keep adding evidence backing up the OP.

Actually, it's a little darker than that. Corsi doesn't just belong to the right's conspiratorial wing, he belongs to its racist, white-supremacist fringe. Over the last couple of years, he's written disparagingly about Muslims, Catholics and Jews, not to mention gays and lesbians. Muslims are "ragheads," the pope is "senile" and tolerates "boy bumping," and Jews ... well, you can imagine. Corsi looked beleaguered but respectable this week when he appeared on CNN's "Larry King Live," but it would be far more instructive if his prospective readers could hear him Sunday, when he's scheduled to appear on "The Political Cesspool," a "pro-white" radio program that endorses the so-called neo-Confederate movement's belief that secession is the right of every American state, promotes the notion that "the United States is a Christian nation" and "opposes all efforts to mix the races of mankind."

latimes

Whats most disturbing to me is how you people only seem to care about these things when they come from the right. You have no problem with the constant christian bashing from the left. You don't care that the left is full of murderous psychos that want to kill anyone they see as "conservative". Hell, Romney was attacked for his religion in the main stream news and nobody cared.

And by the way Barack Obamas former church Trinity does have white members and if you would notice it was only afew months ago that Rev Michael Pfleger, one of the leaders there who happens to be white spoke out against Hillary.

Yeah, in a very racist and sexist manner. Its pretty obvious Flegger is one of these self hating white people that thinks the more he hates them, the more the black people will like him.

All of this comes down to the fact that democrats only care about these book s when its going after one of them. Nobody in this forum or in the media cares about the dozens of lies put out over the years by anti-bush authors. No, we're just supposed to accept those as fact.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes Corsi may be a racist, but that doesn't mean that Obama is a good guy either. Corsi said that he hates Obama as much as McCain as most of the people here on this website know that both sides are the same.

Obama/McCain/Bush/Kerry... same game.

He just think that Obama is more dangerous, which a lot of people agree because he have more CHARISM... which is really dangerous if that same person have fascists goals.

So between McCain and Obama? McCain, at least he will be a lame duck as soon as he gets in the White House and people will hate him from the start. Elect Obama and you'll have hordes of know-it-all democrats who will do everything they are told because they believe in their ``leader`` and anyone disagreeing with both parties will be branded a racist, an extremist, a conservative, a neo-con.

I know a lot of those people, some in my family are like this. They are even more insane because they think they are doing good and don't even realise what they are doing is bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I wish I had more to add, s. dog, but you and others here have it pretty much covered. Corsi is a slime spreader. It's one thing to sling mud at a candidate for the things he is and has done, but it's quite another to make things up and spew them as "truth" or "fact" for the bottom-feeders who devour these tasty morsels of imagination and deceit. People who believe Corsi's crap are the same ones that believed it when he said it about Kerry. He's a professional swift-boater and racist.

Oh, and to those who ask what's wrong with being pro-white? It depends on what you mean by the word. If you mean proud of your heritage, there's not a thing wrong with that. If you meant that you think white people are superior to other races, then it's racist. And most times when people are talking about "pro-white", that's really just a "nice" way of saying "White Supremacy" or Stormfronters (which I won't link to).

And really, IMO, there's nothing WRONG with thinking that white people (or any race, gender or other group) are smarter than others. I mean, we're all free to think whatever we want. But taking action is a different matter. Because let's face it. I think the white supremacists are pretty damn stupid. And Corsi is at the top of the list.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why don't you people spend as much time doing research on your next president.Afraid of what defines "change"?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Whats wrong with being pro white?

Scorched Earth, you are adorable.

You are also a gift from the sky. It's as if destiny stood up and said:
"Mr Thread I would like you meet Mr Poster Boy."

Listen, I don't care if you call yourselves fluffy bunnies. You are what you are. You can change the name of a book, it doesn't change the book. I appreciate that the boys down in marketing went through a lot of trouble to come up with a new name and image. Focus grouped the ship out of it and voila, Pro-White we are. Put a suit on, use the net, bob's your uncle (literally).

Why bother with the white sheets and the hilarious hats when you can achieve the same degree of anonymity through web forums. It is much more cowardly and much less dangerous on the web. In a horrible coincidence both methods use flames.

Makeovers are fun, aren't they? And so that everybody knows the latest hate fad, people, Pro-White is the new Neo-Nazi.
That's hot!

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"Pro-white" is a ridiculous euphamism. What in the heck is pro white about using racist slurs, categorizing predominantly non-white faiths as devil worship, and or deciding that the way to campaign against Obama is to pander to the kind of callow morons who would believe challenges to his citizenship simply because he doesn't look American enough or have an American-sounding name?

I'm not seeing much of a pro-white pattern there. If he wants to be pro-white he can lobby to make Saint Patty's day a federal holiday.
The stuff he's doing is anti-everybody else.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

What in the heck is pro white about using racist slurs, categorizing predominantly non-white faiths as devil worship

Not that I'm defending the guy, but he apparently goes after Catholics and Jews too. I'm not sure where you're getting the "predominantly non0-white religions " idea?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

He just think that Obama is more dangerous, which a lot of people agree because he have more CHARISM... which is really dangerous if that same person have fascists goals.

Fascism?
In the eternal words of Nigo Montoya: "You keep using that word I do not think it means what you think it means ..."

Let's take a look at wikipedia shall we:

Fascism is a term used to describe authoritarian nationalist political ideologies or mass movements that are concerned with notions of cultural decline or decadence and seek to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by exalting the nation or race, and promoting cults of unity, strength and purity.

No problem though, everybody every once in a while calls something the exact opposite of what it is. So to wrap it up:

White Supremacist = Fascist
Barak Obama = (insert insult) but not fascist.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what box do you check on forms when it asks for race?

Honesty counts here.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, what box do you check on forms when it asks for race?

Honesty counts here.

Are you asking me what race I am? Alright I will tell you, but please let us know why that is important to you.

I am a pasty white American citizen and my wife is Scottish. We have an English bulldog. I like sunset walks on the beach, my turnoffs are humid days and neo-nazis.

Does that help you?

I would scan a birth certificate for you but . . .

Oh, and also I tan easily, so you know, that's something to consider.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Very interesting topic. I would not be surprised at all if it was discovered there was a coordinated movement from whatever groups Corsi associates with to slur Obama here.

"Disinfo agents" indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Very interesting topic. I would not be surprised at all if it was discovered there was a coordinated movement from whatever groups Corsi associates with to slur Obama here.

"Disinfo agents" indeed.

Well prepare to not be surprised.
If you read this thread through from the OP, there's no maybe about it, that is exactly what is happening.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

Not that your question was directed towards me, but I felt an urgent need to pop in here...

If a questionaire has that sort of question, I stick my tongue firmly in my cheek and write-in a category called "Human" in response.

AND, since you showed your true "color" with that sort of question, before you ask....light brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2" here...a little pudgy. I burn first, then looked tanned before the dead skin peels off.

My mother, also a native born American citizen, tans VERY easily....yet her maiden name is of English/Scottish origin (obviously I won't reveal it)

AND, she happens to be quite racist...well, not so much as she gets older. At least she's not a homophobe......

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That LA Times article does not supply "sources" to Corsi's quotes or shows what context they were wrote in. I would like to see more proof about his racism views. Please see this article regarding Corsi's reaction to the Obama camp's rebuttal.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"At the time of this story, Corsi had not had a chance to see Obama's 40-page rebuttal, but he responded to the strong counter-surge against "The Obama Nation," a book with some 600 footnotes that portrays the Illinois senator as a radical leftist whose handlers are presenting him to the nation through a carefully crafted cult of personality.

Corsi told WND the campaign has largely chosen to respond to his book with a series of personal attacks.

"Derision and ridicule are the lowest form of argument, suggesting the Obama camp already has lost the debate," he said. "The Obama camp and its supporters appear to be in disarray over the book, responding almost irrationally with an endless string of epithets and insults."

Corsi charged Obama "has intentionally manufactured a cult of personality in order to discourage any attempt to examine or comment critically upon any aspect of his background."

"Critics such as myself are immediately branded as 'racists' to discourage readers from reading and evaluating the book for themselves," he said. "

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have yet to see the OP post any refutation of the evidence provided by Mr Corsi.

In fact, MR Corsi has been repeatedly trying to inform America that Obama has yet to provide evidence of his birthplace and citizenship.

Obama's Birth certificate has been proven false. He has had extramarital affairs with other men and abused hard drugs.

This is not a partisan issue for me- the two parties in America have long ago been co- opted by a hidden hand. The financiers hold the strings to all the puppets and the financiers are just a part of the New World Order that we are hearing so much about lately (ie. Obama in Berlin).

No matter who gets elected - the agenda always gets in.

McCain is a Manchurian Candidate and Obama has enough skeletons in his closet to ensure that he is controllable - And they both just got back From the Bohemian Grove, where no doubt enough evidence was gathered on them to ensure their cooperation with the Agenda for years to come.... Cementing the Bonds of Brotherhood...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join