Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here's Jerome Corsi on Larry King

Let me just say... Anyone who brags about being an "investigative reporter for World Net Daily" just makes me laugh! He says he has "studied and worked in Universities"! LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well, you would think people would start to pause when EVERY-SINGLE opposition to Obama or the left is painted as racist, bigot, homophobes. Its a tired old play that gets reused over and over. They do it to every person that opposes the left wing movement in this country. They even do it to their own (Joe Lieberman).

I don't know how much of this book is smears and how much is truth, but I know none of the people wringing their hands now gave a damn about all the Bush smears. In their minds, those smears are true, simply by virtue of it coming fore their side of the isle.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I've asked twice now so far, yet still no answer. Whats wrong with being pro white?

You have no reason to be pro-white. Honestly I don't see why one would be proud of something they didn't work to accomplish.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

"You have no reason to be pro-black. Honestly I don't see why one would be proud of something they didn't work to accomplish."

(added:My substitution of the word 'white' for the word 'black')

I highly doubt you would ever say that to a Black man - I think your anti-white.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by irishtunderbotlz]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishtunderbotlz
I have yet to see the OP post any refutation of the evidence provided by Mr Corsi.

Is that so?
Perhaps we should take a look at my sixth post, which includes "example 1"
Like I said before there will be others.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Well, you would think people would start to pause when EVERY-SINGLE opposition to Obama or the left is painted as racist, bigot, homophobes. Its a tired old play that gets reused over and over. They do it to every person that opposes the left wing movement in this country. They even do it to their own (Joe Lieberman).

I don't know how much of this book is smears and how much is truth, but I know none of the people wringing their hands now gave a damn about all the Bush smears. In their minds, those smears are true, simply by virtue of it coming fore their side of the isle.

No we do not think that.
When we can trace a thread title verbatim back to Mr Corsi's talking points, then yes we believe the author of the thread is a like minded follower.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Shrodinger , I Noticed You Changed Your Avatar . Could It Be You Changed It Because Of Your Race ? I Seem To Remember Clearly That Your Original Avatar Showed A Picture Of Yourself . And Now You Come Out Bashing Anyone That Is Pro White .What Gives ? And Don't Say Your Not Pro Black Because You Are . And Just Because Other People See Obama As What He REALLY IS , Is No Reason To Call Them Racist .Not Everyone Is A Liberal ,Tree Hugging Commie !

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

"They responded and apparently it isn't good enough that he posted his birth certificate," Okubo said. "They say they want it because they claim he is not a citizen of the United States. It's pretty ridiculous."

The certificate he posted has been analyzed and proven to be a forgery. This would not have been possible if the picture was not of such high resolution.

I would not say this is an acceptable refutation and hardly a rebuttal.

In fact it only worsens Obama's situation;

All Obama did was post a picture of a document which through photographic analysis and study has been proven to be a Forgery and/or different than anyone else's birth certificate in Hawaii that year (with comparisons being made with concurrent birth certificates issued within the same time period).

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER
Shrodinger , I Noticed You Changed Your Avatar . Could It Be You Changed It Because Of Your Race ? I Seem To Remember Clearly That Your Original Avatar Showed A Picture Of Yourself . And Now You Come Out Bashing Anyone That Is Pro White .What Gives ? And Don't Say Your Not Pro Black Because You Are . And Just Because Other People See Obama As What He REALLY IS , Is No Reason To Call Them Racist .Not Everyone Is A Liberal ,Tree Hugging Commie !

Actually my original avatar was the one I have now. My second avatar to which you are referring was not a picture of me, it was a picture of Ramana Maharshi, and it is included on his wikipedia page.

I had another avatar recently of a fat guy in a thong but a lot of people complained so I went back to this one. So to answer your question, nothing is really giving.

I am however impressed with ability to remember peoples races. I suppose it takes a lot of practice looking.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
And so we all don't get confused, you have seeded plenty of threads to disperse Mr Corsi's talking points. Try as you might this is not one of them. As the OP states this thread is about Mr Corsi's white supremacist ties, and his targeted attacks via his minions here on ATS.
If you insist on arguing Mr Corsi's theories, go back to the threads you started and type away.
Any more off topic attempts to deflect the issue at hand will be reported. As many of you are banned members with a new username, you are fully aware of the consequences.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by irishtunderbotlz

irish....pretty incredible claim, looks llike you've read or heard about it somewhere...but where?

You see, without credibility, anyone can claim anything about anybody.

Further....your 'source' claims the certificate is forged....so, then where to YOU alledge Obama was born?

You do realize, don't you, that McCain (if he's your 'boy') was NOT born in the United States? Yes, he was an automatic citizen by virtue of being born in the Panama Canal Zone....probably on a US Military base, to a US Navy officer and his wife...but I've never heard of that area being a territory of the US. Compared to, say....Guam for instance. It's a 'territory'....even has a non-voting Representative to the US Congress. BUT, is someone born there a US Citizen?

SO, is McCain even qualified, under the Constitution, to be a President??

What does it say again? Something about 'natural born'?

As to Jerome Corsi....a hack. A waste of protoplasm. AND....what kinda name is "Corsi" anyway??? Sounds very non-white....but the name-tag on his white sheet likely only says 'Jerome'.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishtunderbotlz
reply to post by AlexG141989

"You have no reason to be pro-black. Honestly I don't see why one would be proud of something they didn't work to accomplish."

(added:My substitution of the word 'white' for the word 'black')

I highly doubt you would ever say that to a Black man - I think your anti-white.

I know exactly what you did, that is why I said I don't see why anyone would be proud of something they didn't work to accomplish, including blacks. Although, given the obstacles blacks have had to overcome through history, racism, slavery, and segregation. I think blacks would have a little more reason to be "proud" that they're still here. I don't want to turn this into a big race issue, but what have white people been through as an entire race??? As an entire race white people have always been at the top of America. So I don't really see the need for pro-white organizations.

You can think what you want about me, but I am not anti-white. I've had white friends, I am an amature rapper, and have collaborated with many amature white rappers. In fact I would much rather call myself, and everyone else on the planet humans, but the primitive minds in this world cannot see past race.

FYI, I'm black/mexican, a mutt, or mullato, as primitive "white nationalists" liked to call me at stormfront.

PS. Stormfront is a worthless website that breeds nothing but hate, it is blantant racism no matter how they try to describe they're little "movement"

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by irishtunderbotlz

So I see you just registered today and decided to settle on this thread.
It's nice to see that you guys keep in touch and alert the troops. I'm dying to know the secret word for: Get everybody up, alert the troops, protect the Queen at all costs on ATS. You guys are actually pretty funny.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SHADOW WALKER

So am I to assume that I am white enough for you?
I never heard back about my avatar and the whole thing.
I hope the irony of my present avatar being "powder" and an albino is not lost on everybody.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I will now attempt to stop deflecting this thread.

Jerome Corsi seems to have an agenda, and those who defend him either share his beliefs, or just don't realize what kind of hate-mongerer he is. Besides being a terrible "author". Heck, good authors know how to footnote their works....this guy footnotes HIS OWN previous works, as 'references'....total baloney.

When I saw him on TV, I immediately thought he was just a failed 'evangelist'....probably the 'profession' he attempted first....just didn't have enough fire and brimstone, I suppose.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
www.tucc.org...

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

now snipets from that very book his church loves so much
en.wikipedia.org...

Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."[20]

whites are there enemy..

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

This is not a thread about Mr Obama, you have plenty of threads where this topic is discussed.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by beforetime

This is not a thread about Mr Obama, you have plenty of threads where this topic is discussed.

thread title

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show »

posted to show anyone that speaks against obama is racist...only reason PRO-WHITE. is in the title.

do i see the name obama and someone griping someone is pro-white in title?

then that info pertains to any obama fan that preaches he is a saint.
and needs to look in a mirror before judging others.
so yes it does pertain to this thread

[edit on 16-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join