It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

beforetime...NO! Wrong.

The title of this thread is ABOUT Jerome Corsi. NOT about Barack Obama!!

(I should remove my exclamation point key...have to restrain myself)

It is about the seemingly personal opinions of Jerome Corsi....that he is a racist Right-Winger.

The very title of this book....has no one noticed yet? Guess he thought he was SO clever.... "Obama Nation".....say it out loud....get it yet? It is pure innuendo, and a load of crap to boot.

AND, frankly....I don't want another 'christian' president anyway! Hasn't worked out too well, so far. BUT it's not about religion....who cares about religion? Nothing about religion belongs in politics, or in governing....leave that to the Vatican.

beforetime....you seem to be a christian....just my impression. Fine. That's a right you have, to believe as you do. No one will stop you. But please don't think that ANY President, regardless of their faith, will attempt to change yours.

Let me be clear....I wish to see a clear-headed thinking person in the Oval Office. I personally thought Wes Clark would have been great...used to like (still do, despite his pecadillo) Edwards.....heck, even Colin Powell would have been great~! Darn it, he's WAY too smart to willingly throw himself and his family into the snake pit.

OK...said enough, for now.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
None of this compares to Obama himself attending a church that supports Louis Farakhan. You people that would vote for Obama are the dumbest generation of people that ever existed in history....ever! It's people like this that ignorantly bring down superpowers, it's hardly ever outside influence, all it takes is a dumbed down people.

Sheeper....(and this is going to get me slapped)......

Catholics still attend their churches....despite the horrendous news of SOME Priests' indiscretions. See, we're all human....even Priests, Rabbis and Mullahs.

I happen to agree with you about Louis Farakhan....he is a blight on humanity....along with Jesse Jackson and his ilk.

BUT....does Barack Obama actually attend a church that actually supports Farakhan? You said it, but didn't show a reason to support whether or not it's true.

Here's an example....say I choose a church....and attend....then later learn that this church 'supports' somethng that goes against my beliefs. What do I do? I change churches.

Blaming someone for attending a church is not logical, sorry.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have been a little busy in the last couple of hours responding to all the posts. The attacks seem to come in waves. Right this moment there is a lull. I will take advantage of this time by adding further evidence as promised in the OP to further substantiate the truth about Mr. Corsi and his followers:

JEROME CORSI'S TARGET AUDIENCE

The Obama Nation author is plugging the book on a white-supremacist radio show:

Perhaps Corsi’s most telling appearance, however, has been on The Political Cesspool, an overtly racist, anti-Semitic radio show hosted by self-avowed white nationalist James Edwards. Corsi was interviewed on the Cesspool on July 20 and is scheduled to appear again this Sunday, August 17, joining a recent guest roster that has included Christian Identity pastor Pete Peters, Holocaust denier Mark Weber and former Klan boss David Duke.
Along with promoting Corsi’s appearances, Edwards is boasting on his website that the three-hour weekly show will join the Republic Broadcasting Network in September. This conspiracy-minded network, heard via satellite and the web, features talk about a sinister “New World Order” and wild theories about the causes of 9/11. Shows that air on the network include The Piper Report, named after host Michael Collins Piper, who has contributed to the holocaust denial magazine The Barnes Review, and Mark Dankof’s America, which has interviewed Weber, director of the Institute for Historical Review, a leading Holocaust denial group.">The Political Cesspool, an overtly racist, anti-Semitic radio show hosted by self-avowed white nationalist James Edwards. Corsi was interviewed on the Cesspool on July 20 and is scheduled to appear again this Sunday, August 17, joining a recent guest roster that has included Christian Identity pastor Pete Peters, Holocaust denier Mark Weber and former Klan boss David Duke [and Pat Buchanan - DP].

Along with promoting Corsi’s appearances, Edwards is boasting on his website that the three-hour weekly show will join the Republic Broadcasting Network in September. This conspiracy-minded network, heard via satellite and the web, features talk about a sinister “New World Order” and wild theories about the causes of 9/11. Shows that air on the network include The Piper Report, named after host Michael Collins Piper, who has contributed to the holocaust denial magazine The Barnes Review, and Mark Dankof’s America, which has interviewed Weber, director of the Institute for Historical Review, a leading Holocaust denial group.

source

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It seems a good deal of posters here have not read this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please do. It's very useful. The racism and bigotry here is disgusting at times.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
It seems a good deal of posters here have not read this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please do. It's very useful. The racism and bigotry here is disgusting at times.

Evan, the thread you are referring to is quoted within the OP.
It is the very inspiration for the creation of this thread.
To expose the source of these recent attacks, their motives, their ideology, and the members that seed them.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hm, I didn't notice that. It seems a large number of posters are purposefully ignoring that thread!

I think it's worth mentioning that Corsi is also an advocate of the abiotic oil theory. You can read about it here:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a pretty interesting viewpoint, but kind of falls flat once you realize that peak oil was hit in the US in the 1970's and there literally is less oil.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For those of you who might think Mr. Corsi has any credibility, I include a few reactions and editorials from his piers.

A Washington Post editorial for Friday's paper calls Corsi an "expert of misrepresentation," and adds, "footnoting to a discredited blog item does not constitute careful scholarship, and the bulk of Mr. Corsi's book has nothing to do with issues. He gets facts wrong. ... He makes offensive statements."

Mincing few words, Post columnist Eugene Robinson declares today, "Here come the goons, right on schedule." Corsi, he adds, "has crawled back out from under his rock to spew vicious lies about Barack Obama."

A New York Times blog item on Thursday connected Corsi to the "9/11 Truth" fringe, citing his questions about the official explanation of why the twin towers collapsed. Earlier this week, in a front-page article, the Times charged, "Several of the book’s accusations, in fact, are unsubstantiated, misleading or inaccurate."

Among the other Corsi pieces this week one stands out. It appeared Thursday night via The Associated Press, written by one of its top political reporters, Nedra Pickler -- a journalist the liberal blogosphere has frequently criticized. It covered the Obama campaign’s release of a 40-page book parsing of Corsi’s “The Obama Nation” but, significantly (in the new “AP style”), Pickler added a huge dose of attitude as well. Adding to the Obama team's argument, Pickler observed on her own:

-- "The book is a compilation of all the innuendo and false rumors against Obama — that he was raised a Muslim, attended a radical, black church and secretly has a 'black rage' hidden beneath the surface. In fact, Obama is a Christian who attended Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago."

-- "Corsi suggests, without a shred of proof, that Obama may be using drugs today. Obama has acknowledged using marijuana and coc aine as a teenager but says he quit when he went to college and hasn't used drugs since."

-- "He claims Obama received extensive Islamic religious education as a boy in Indonesia, education that was only offered to the truly faithful. Actually, Obama is a Christian and as a boy he attended both Catholic school and Indonesian public schools where some basic study of the Koran was offered."

-- "He accuses Obama of wanting to weaken the military even though Obama's campaign calls for adding 65,000 soldiers and 27,000 Marines."

-- "Corsi writes for World Net Daily, a conservative Web site whose lead headline Thursday was "Astonishing photo claims: Dead Bigfoot stored on ice."

-- "In a series of Web posts several years ago, Corsi said Pope John Paul II was senile and unconcerned about sexual molestation of boys, referred to Islam is "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion" and suggested Kerry was secretly Jewish."

On Monday, Michael Tomaskey, writing for The American Prospect's Web site, took issue with Downie's decision: "The Washington Post should not even be running such a story ... in the first place. Len Downie and the paper's other editors would undoubtedly argue that the story represents the Post's tenacity for getting to the truth, without fear or favor. But what the story actually proves is that a bunch of liars who have in the past contradicted their own current statements can, if their lies are outrageous enough and if they have enough money, control the media agenda and get even the most respected media outlets in the country to focus on picayune 'truths' while missing the larger story."

full article

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

HeHehe....'syncronized swimming'...I love it!

Kinda sorta shows what's happening here, eh?

If you folks haven't taken the time, scroll up to Benevolent Heretic's post, and click on her link...(oops....could be a him...shan't reveal gender)...

anyway, click on the CNN/Larry King link with 'author' Corsi as the guest.

It's about 21 minutes long....but you'll see the BS pretty clearly. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just a reminder to discuss the topic, "Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show".

If there is a point that needs to be made regarding the candidates but does not address the topic, please begin a new thread.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Apparantly this is a pat yourself on the back reassurance topic for Obamatrons, all others need not reply. For fear of walking the tight rope of what is and what isn't off topic. If you believe this is only about this one man then you are oblivious.

As for the "Topic" at hand, the dude is scum and I don't care to defend him but I'll defend all the innocent people that you are trying to link to this kind of hate. So all those that oppose Obama and tell the truth about this scum bag are hate mongering racists....Whatever helps you justify voting for a racist, I get it, this is like reverse psychology or something...when working with the devil accuse the other side as evil.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Was just curious due to the attitude you portray here.

There is nothing wrong with being pro-whatever ones heritage. The double standard shines through though whenever whites speak up about being proud of their own race. It seems those with extreme cases of leftist white guilt tend to have a problem with it, yet they willingly overlook Obama's attendance of a pro black church.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Take notice that Obama-nuts are taking the same approach as the defenders of Israel do. Any and all criticism is inherently racist in Obamas case, and anti semitic in Israels case.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Apparantly this is a pat yourself on the back reassurance topic for Obamatrons, all others need not reply. For fear of walking the tight rope of what is and what isn't off topic. If you believe this is only about this one man then you are oblivious.

As for the "Topic" at hand, the dude is scum and I don't care to defend him but I'll defend all the innocent people that you are trying to link to this kind of hate. So all those that oppose Obama and tell the truth about this scum bag are hate mongering racists....Whatever helps you justify voting for a racist, I get it, this is like reverse psychology or something...when working with the devil accuse the other side as evil.

I think I will field this one.

Should you be one of those lucky few to uncover a pro-white conspiracy and how it is delivered to the public we will all read your thread with interest. If you discover something true or damaging to Mr Obama we will also engage.

As if once again destiny intervened to prove a point, let me take you back to my third post on this thread:

...you may ask why is it important to reveal Mr. Corsi's bedmates. It is important because the following happens avery day on ATS:

A member will seed a new thread straight out of Mr. Corsi's playbook.
Another sensible member will point out the racist undertones.
The OP will say with great indignity: "There we go again, I cannot say anything negative about Obama without being accused of racism, typical Obama lovers!"

Sound familiar?

Everything is exactly as it should be.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This guy, Jerome Corsi, claims to not be a member of the Democratic nor the Republican Party....but a member of the "Constitution Party".

AND, he has a 'candidate' that he says he will vote for in November.

SO....is this a ruse? Is he lying, even more....he claims to be objective, yet his writings belie his assertions.

And what exactly is the 'Constitution Party'???

Anyone care to research this? I know I'll try to. (did I just end a sentence with a preposition? Darn it, I should be arrested..)

It reeks heavily of what the 'CoulterGeist' has done, in the last few years....she is of the same ilk, it seems....innuendo, lies, and damn lies....and they still get published!! That's the scary part....well, 'freedom of the press'.....even if it's baloney. It's not new, folks....been going on for centuries.

ps....anyone yet figured out Corsi's attempt to be clever with words, in the title of his latest .... erm....'book'?

Anyone????

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

There is nothing wrong with being pro-whatever ones heritage. The double standard shines through though whenever whites speak up about being proud of their own race.

In all the rapid posting within this thread it is somewhat easy to sometimes skip a post without reading it. I assume that's what happened here because I already addressed what you and Mr. Corsi mean with this new brand name. So let me quote back to myself:

Listen, I don't care if you call yourselves fluffy bunnies. You are what you are. You can change the name of a book, it doesn't change the book. I appreciate that the boys down in marketing went through a lot of trouble to come up with a new name and image. Focus grouped the ship out of it and voila, Pro-White we are. Put a suit on, use the net, bob's your uncle (literally).

Why bother with the white sheets and the hilarious hats when you can achieve the same degree of anonymity through web forums. It is much more cowardly and much less dangerous on the web. In a horrible coincidence both methods use flames.

Makeovers are fun, aren't they? And so that everybody knows the latest hate fad, people, Pro-White is the new Neo-Nazi.
That's hot!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

A member will seed a new thread straight out of Mr. Corsi's playbook.
Another sensible member will point out the racist undertones.
The OP will say with great indignity: "There we go again, I cannot say anything negative about Obama without being accused of racism, typical Obama lovers!"

Sound familiar?

Everything is exactly as it should be.

Ok? And your point? I think you are agreeing with me on this

It is true, say anything negative about Obama and you are the racist while behind the scenes the real racist is alowed to bloom. Durrrrr, chhh chhh chhange! Change what? You fooooools

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

No I am not agreeing with you.
Though I'm glad you find it funny. It is funny, it was only three pages ago when I predicted the above as part of the strategy outlined by Mr Corsi to his constituents. Had you read my posts, I am sure you would have avoided doing almost to the word what I predicted.
Funny.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
LMAO so your telling me this guy goes on ATS and copy pastes some of the ridiculous stuff that people post and puts it right in his books... intense...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Sheeper....this thread is about Jerome Corsi being a racist....or if not a racist, a very poor 'author'...

It IS NOT about Barack Obama! It is about Jerome Corsi.

If you wish to rant at the moon about Obama, then take it elsewhere, please.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
LMAO so your telling me this guy goes on ATS and copy pastes some of the ridiculous stuff that people post and puts it right in his books... intense...

Intense indeed.
Who would have thunk it?
We actually exposed an actual conspiracy, and it happened on ATS!
What are the odds?

Fiendishly clever, hiding in plain sight like that. But we at ATS, may not be quick witted but thrive on our lasting power. It took about a hundred threads to catch on, but we're here now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join