It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati=extension of Nature

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Well...mabey if these masses were actually told THE TRUTH
then mabey we would all work together to figure out the problems....

I absolutely do NOT agree with everything the OP states.

I personally do NOT think you can call the "masses" who do 99.99% of all the worlds physical labor "lazy." (And then tend to do extra labor at home, and as volunteers as well. In my neighborhood, anyway, and I am not a member of the Illuminati.)

However, I have to disagree that telling people the truth is the answer. There are a lot of people who would rather shoot you in the head than have to hear the truth for even a second. They dont want to know the truth about themselves, the world, or much of anything. They prefer the comfortable lie that lets them roll on without change.

The OP does bring up some interesting issues, I just disagree with the lazy part vehemently. I think the reason some people are so much more successful at exploitation of the "masses" relates to their ability to live in the world of truth, (And their willingness to manipulate others with their own fears and weaknesses) than it relates to hard work.

I know that people are easy to manipulate, and I actually know how to do it. I know all you have to do is tell them what they want to hear, you see it here on the boards all the time. I just dont feel right about doing it.

Edit to add the source of the quote.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Its interesting coz people keep saying things that dont make sense. LOL

the illuminati who create things FORCE you to buy them?

The illuminati themselves fight wars?

its a little bit of a psychological idea but its not hard to grasp, its hard because you all love your bondage and feel comfy in it.

Every single argument that ALL of you have made in the last 24 hours I have already COVERED in the prior posts. In fact, I have logically proven that the reasoning I have provided is flawless. YET...because the masses cant face reality..
you choose to repeat everything WITHOUT being able to prove this logic as flawed.

NOTHING would happen if the masses did not want it to happen. The masses demand that they be brainwashed because they dont want to face reality.

FOR EXAMPLE, no matter how much I show and prove to you the simple logic of this argument...you CHOOSE to go back into the womb of comfort that you have created and start from square one of the blame game.

COSMIC PIXIE. you of all people are somewhat getting this but dont forget that the horrors that are going to be committed have a reason behind it. That is an ENTIRELY different discussion.

As for the rest of you.. OBSERVE YOURSELVES and how irrational you are. Just the simple fact that you assume a small group of people can DESTORY earth.
Observe how, just basic psychology, no one is TRICKED unless they want to be tricked...the masses are not kids.

This is the main reason why the illuminati became the illuminati, because they realized that no one else was WILLING TO FACE reality.

PLUS, you all love the fact that you assume you are victims..(this is another psychological idea but easy to grasp), acting like a victim means you will get attention and your anger is justified.

Nothing that you have posted in the last 24 hours has not been completely proven false by the logical arguments I have provided.

yet you say the masses dont want to be slave..yet you refuse to observe reality and notice that they are not only happy but love the fact that they can live in their fantasy world and not be responsible,
but you say they dont know what is going on coz they are brainwashed, yet you refuse to observe the simple reality that they CHOOSe to be brainwashed by watching tv constantly and believing what is told to them instead of seeking knowledge on their own.
but you say they dont have a choice, yet you refuse to observe the reality of the many choices they have.

The masses fight the wars willingly,
the masses pollute the planet willingly
the masses take out loans that cause inflantion.

it is not the FED, the illuminati, or ford, or the rothschildes, or the warburgs, or so on..

they helped create society and created the matrix that the masses are so fond of.
The masses have a choice and they CHOOSE the matrix.
They demanded the matrix.

Anytime I read a new idea that I have not answered yet.. I will be happy to answer.
but the same statements (WHICH I HAVE PROVEN THAT ARE FLAWD using logic and reason) keep popping up.
IT IS VERY telling about the people on this website.

you dont want to know the truth you just want to blame and play the victim.

if you can make your comments or questions SPECIFIC ENOUGH, I will answer but that would mean you would have to get deep into what you are thinking..and you have proven that u are not capable of that.
SOMEONE has to observe how the same comments keep coming up that I have already answered.

Enjoy life.

oh and btw, whoever said that this is not a democracy. NO sht. what idiot thinks ANYWHERe is a democracy.
DO YOU atually want the DELUSIONAL MASSES who dont want to observe reality to have a say in how the world works?

enjoy life

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Bro,
like I have said, even the slave worked hard but was still a slave. He was lazy because he chose to not plan how he would become free. He rather do physical labor for someone else so he could get food and shelter from the master instead of becoming independent..or taking the RISK of becoming independent and hunting for food and creating shelter on his own

Working hard does not mean physical labor. ANYONE can lay bricks or do physical labor.

I have covered this already. Plus, there are people who are physically lazy also, but I am not talking about them

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

I think the problem, especially if you are repeatedly having to cover it, is that the proper word isnt "lazy." Maybe apathetic? Fearful? Cowardly? Unintelligent? Overly obedient? But "lazy" has a very specific meaning, and it doesnt fit the "masses" although I will agree with you that some people are lazy. I am sure there are lazy Illuminati too, in fact, my guess is the people who have figured out how to get everyone else to do their dirty work probably more closely fit the lazy description than the poor suckers at the bottom.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

1. Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
2. Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
3. Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
4. Depicted as reclining or lying on its side. Used of a brand on livestock.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

This entire thread is based on preconceived notions and assumptions based on the very propaganda that you blame on them. But if they are the ones responsible for propaganda then why do they paint themselves in a bad light?

once again. EVERYTHING I have posted are things that YOU CAN OBSERVE yourself if you choose to face reality and observe nature.

The masses beg for the matrix through propaganda so they have their fantasy world instead of facing reality. AND... you can understand this by observing how the matrix is not only preserved but also gets bigger. ANything that is constant is something that the masses want kept..do not hate. They always have the option of looking for more info..why dont they, because they are happy where they are. It keeps them comfy.

THe masses also need a "bad guy" to blame everything on.. everything the masses are doing. Like war, or pollution and so on..

I would suggest reading my replies to the posts that bring up these questions and comments.
ANYONE that finds a flaw I would like to hear it. But you wont simple because it is logical and NOT EMOTIONAL like the way all of you think.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well put.
I can not argue with logic.

but what would a better word be. Maybe I should point out that I dont mean being physically lazy as in not working like a dog.

crap. Well played. Back to the drawing board.

However the illuminati are not lazy.. WHile they may not cut their own grass they are in no way lazy.

OMG.
Illusiansaregrander you are the man. I am going to take out lazy and input.......

...Agency. So the masses lack ageny or refuse to to claim agency.

Definition: how a result is obtained or an end is achieved;
"an example is the best agency of instruction"; "the true way to success"

greedy, lazy and delusion still sounds better. has the kick to get people thinking.

But you are right.. I can not argue with sound logic.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
MrJelly get out of here if you think you are trying to sound logical.
I agree with most things you say that we are human animals and we do what the master says like puppy dogs on a leash.
But anyone who has watched that silly documentary "The Secret" say the same things you do, just adding some quantum physics to it, mix it all up and you got 100 universal laws of nature.
You keep using the word logic but as i understand it you are using a polarity to finally describe over all the years you or research, hit a wisdom feeling like no other and put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Not only you do this but many people all over the world are making pieces of the puzzle come together. It took a group of people to wake you up and observe nature(yet you diss others waking up, can you see how contradictory your statements make you). You can first of all just admit, that you are a part of the matrix and get on with the show. Yet you are again putting yourself back in the same circle of trying to wake up humans to a new truth coming from your mind. Is it not easier to believe in your own truth, from your own experiences and live by it? Instead yet again tryign to wake people up to your truth again and again and again till you eventually stumble across a new bunch of people to direct you to the light and so on and so on.

I observe nature ido this all the time, even more so since starting raw food diet(caveman diet be it called) and try to do as much by nature as i can. I observe other animals etc. I try to live my life by means as much as necessary as it is for me as much as you want for you.

There is nothing to wake up to but the good old say "Wake up to yourself" Which i believe all you are doing. You are accepting who you are and basically asking others to do the same. But you as everyone else dont have a hand in all the answers. Nor do academics who put their name to a belief.

When you finally wake up to yourself you divert alot of what is needed to be done and said to the masses.

P.S I hate it when i post sometthing on here some of my words are missing or jumbled. Whats going on ATS.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

and yet u cant find flaws in my statements regarding the simple fact that the illuminati do not cause the problems in this world

or the fact that the masses love the matrix, choose the fantasy world, do not see reality, and demand that they be brainwashed.

I am not talking about some opera power to the people/women crap..or the "the universe is telling you what to do, tell they universe what you want..it wants to listen" that is all Crap (u guys see the episode of dexter when he is bowling...Know what im talking about)

hey listen, people who know about the illuminati ONLY say that the illuminati are greedy, evil, and so on.
when the fact is that it is not that way at all.
it is really easy to figure it out and yet no one points this out. why do you think that is.

and it is LOGICAL and not emotional.

who cares what I am about....this post is not about me but about the few statements that I made which seem to not go well with people regardless of how sound the argument is.
BEcause it implies that the "bad guys" are not the few members of the illuminati. and that means......the blame game can no longer be used when talking about destruction, pollution and so on.

but I forget...they are satanists right? they have reptilian pasts, they can go into different dimensions. They FORCE the NWO onto the population who wants to do nothing but create peace on earth

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

WWJD- What would Jesus Do? He'd say something like the following:

"Unfortunately for your whole theory of what is or is not reality, I am God. I am that savior to which several posts in this topic have referred. I am here to set up the one world religion based on psychedelic enlightenment, justice and belief in reincarnation. Bring peace and prosperity through the recycling of feces and other animal excrement. And ease your use of this very computer by promoting proper human computer interfaces. My "delusion" as you will call it is no more deluded than your thinking that the Illuminati are doing anyone a favor other than out of greed for their own lusts.

I am not alone. Buckminster Fuller has already proven that those FACTS of which you speak are the myths of old. There is enough of everything to go around given proper administration of the resources. I have personally invented a way to create unlimited energy and that source will never cease to exist as long as there is life on the planet. It is a combination flywheel-generator with feces power as developed by myself and marketed by Active Power and Puxin Biogas.

The problem with The Illuminati is that they choose to worship idols and perform human sacrifice in direct defiance of Me as is presented in my book: "The Holy Bible." Who is more delusional me, you, they or the masses? I tell you this, upon reading these very words all supporters of those former practices of the Illuminati are doomed to hell, imaginary though you say it is. Who is more delusional you or the masses. You speak of "The Matrix" as if it were a reality. "The Matrix" was merely the title of a movie. The phenomenon about which you speak is Our power. I call it "Manna." or in layman's terms Help from above.

And unlike the Illuminati who, think they are in control and who now lead you to push their agenda, rest assured that I am now, have always been and will always be in control. I have made sure that all of this was reported by the Joneses and Ickes of the world. I personally chose this time to bring the kingdom of God to earth because of the invention of the Internet which allows for discussions such as these.

Another critical flaw in your arguments is that "they"- "the masses" know all of this is happening to them. If by masses you mean the vast majority of planet earth. Consider this. There are fewer than 2 billion computer users on earth out of a population of more than 6 billion. In fact 2 billion people barely have access to electricity. I submit to you that the information about the NWO is only just now coming to light. Think about it. Even the largest internet site gets fewer than 20% of all internet traffic on any given day.

In the final analysis however none of the above matters. It is I who make the Bible real and provide the justification for faith.

If you believe

If you believe in a "second" Jesus Christ it is me you believe in although you may not choose to believe it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Since the Natural Law allowed humans to develop the forebrain, then those people who disregard using it are "evolutionary throwbacks" because they still take action based on more "animalistic" behavior. That's when they violate Natural Law & seek to dominate others into behaving appropriately...As subordinate to them in a strict hierarchy.

1.A good point made in the above quote. What does Mr Jelly say to this ?

2.Also, what about the psychological warfare that goes on - deliberate attempts to socially engineer the species. We have no defences against that. That document, SWFQW says it all really. One can root around for plenty of other info in the form of official documents that support this fact. Can you honestly condone psychological warfare - such tactics, hardly discouraged by the Illuminati and all the networks they have infiltrated - such tactics smack of deliberate, submersive manipulation.

3. You say the horrors that are to come have a good reason. Can you explain what these reasons are.

4. Why are you so quick to dismiss the information given by SVali, self-proclaimed Illuminati Defector. What makes you convinced she is lying ? I listened to her interview, she sounded pretty genuine to me.

5. So they help fund the things they think/oberve we want. They do so in full awareness that they fuel our weaknesses. They see humanity for the susceptible, impressionable, lazy minded species we perhaps might be on the whole but instead of attempting to help us evolve beyond all that, they play right into it. They are like predators in this respect . I see the "kill or be killed" aspect of this mentality, which reflects human nature at the basic level but as touched upon in the quote I've included in this thread, this mentality is the very BASE mentality of human nature, their seems to be no attempt on their part to evolve beyond this.

6. Why do any masters SEEK to become masters and even want slaves. Because they can is one answer, and also because they enjoy the power, the control, the influence etc etc. Again, these are BASE human instincts. It is very obvious that their activites display their DESIRE to be master as much as their belief that we WANT to be slaves.

7. I do not directly or indirectly play a part in any activities that involve psychological warfare in some effort to achieve mastery over my son because I think or even observe he wants to be suboordinate to me, my "slave". Nor do I observe his weaknesses and play on them at every opportunity. That would not be love, it would be control.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Those things may be true but there is NO link to the Illuminati. There is not even any proof that they existed after the Bavarian branch was infiltrated and disbanded.

Yes these things are happening but I think blaming them on a group that may or may not even exist anymore is just blind consumption of propaganda and why would the creators of the propaganda as many seem to think they are.. indicate themselves as the villains? It makes no sense unless they are NOT the ones that are responsible for it all.

Its logic. plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Back in the days of the Roman Council of Nicaea, which determined which texts did and didn't make up the bible, the people didn't exactly put up a whole lot of resistance to it or ask many questions. It's still the same today !! Few people even want to THINK and those of us who do pay the damn price.
[edit on 17/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

*Standing Ovation!*

You guys made some excellent points, I still want to Interview you MRJelly, It would be awesome if you would come on cosmicpixie too i could listen to you both untangle this thing, just add my ID to your skype if you guys would be into taking it one step further into the audio realm "conspiracast" be the ID we can sort out time and date or whatever, after that, would be cool me thinks. After that I think you should both get together and write a book, coz id buy it

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Seriously? You want to read a book put together by a person who thinks that this...

Originally posted by NephraTari
This entire thread is based on preconceived notions and assumptions based on the very propaganda that you blame on them. But if they are the ones responsible for propaganda then why do they paint themselves in a bad light?

The illuminati under its original founder and concept was created to shed light on the lies of organized religion and return mankinds freedom of thought without influence and a scientific perspective that would help us grow rather than be suppressed by religious superstitions.

all the rest is just speculation that has no basis of foundation other than propaganda.

is not logic but emotion?

I find that illogical.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by MrJelly

Yes these things are happening but I think blaming them on a group that may or may not even exist anymore is just blind consumption of propaganda

Its logic. plain and simple.

You cant argue with that, that crossed my mind actually, thats kind of another step further again.

One funny thing about this thread is that some of you think MRJelly is being mr all high and mighty, but actually hes claiming to be just the same as the masses he keeps talking about - he has acknowledged that, i don't think his ultimate point is to prove that hes is the one "awakened" with the true answer at all, he has looked at nature and at himself in it, and a lot of the points people make is not something to disagree with at all, they are just so used to saying the same things, they think it still suits as an opposite side to the argument, which in this case, it does not, that's just to some of the posts, others have made some brilliant points.

I think somehow we are only scratching the surface of it, its only a new idea for me although Ive thought about it before when i saw Alex Jones outside a builder berg meeting with a lot of journalists with fancy cameras, and i was thinking to myself, well if that's the Illuminati in there, they must be laughing at these guys outside saying, are we really so bad? who made it possible to have those beautiful cannon cameras your zooming in on us with"

and then there's this other guy from we are change who goes up to Rockefeller in new york with a very fancy Nike i think cap on and some stylish hoodies and stuff which where probably made in some Chinese under 15's sweatshop, the more wider you look at things the more ironic it gets - i guess that's why Simpsons is so good.

BTW can anyone point me to that SWFQW (Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars) Documentary that everyone is on about, cant find it on google video or anything.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Boostah]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Boostah]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't think what's going on is happening simply due to one small group of people. Just that the people at the very top of the power structure/"pyramid", whoever they be, have helped to create an insidious corruption involving many many powerful and influential people that has infiltrated the core structures that come together to make our world the world it is - the economy, politics, education , etc etc.
There are ALWAYS people at the very top of the food chain - they feed the food chain and we at the bottom feed them right back. But essentially they are steering the chariot, whoever "they" are. The state of the world cannot be blamed entirely on the masses - especially when said masses have no awareness of the subversive tactics being employed .

the following is a link to a synopsis of a 2007 government report which describes how bio-weapons could be used to combat overpopulation !!!Every 10 years a MOD dossier is compiled to analyze defence stratgies that will likely need implementing over a future time scale.

synopsis of MOD defence strategy document

the actual document you can find here:

Thr Future Strategic Context For Defence

Nephrati, even if what you suggest is true, the fact is there is a very definate social engineering project going on, it has been for years, so too psychological warfare against the people. There is indeed a "silent war" going on. This can easily be determined through research and happens only because of large numbers of powerful , influential people joining together to make it happen. There are important people even making SPEECHES about the need to deliberately wipe out large numbers of the population - see first website- and you don't think that sinister ?!

Many people are waking up to this reality, but unfortunately many years later , so we have pretty much become entrenched in it all to such an extent that it may be too late to prevent the "end game plan" from achieving its aims. We can only be alert to what's going on and what may yet happen and hope that we can survive through the tribulations. We are right on the verge of an economic collapse as we speak - have you been reading the papers the last couple of months ? That's only part of the shi%^&t hitting the fan. Read the MOD dossier projections and consider it in light of everything that's already going on now and been talked about for years........

Of course I'm emotional about it, what I see, read and learn more about makes me feel very sad.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Podcast? Hmm, I think you are asking the wrong person !! I'm not sure I'm really informed enough to enter into some detailed discussion about all this stuff, I am still scratching the surface myself atm, with a long list of planned research to tackle . Also, am not really inclined towards public-speaking to be honest and not keen on verbal debate either ....it invariabaly gets heated in my experience so is something I shy away from. I prefer to discuss my views in the written form, less stress !!! But thanks for asking......

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ps)

the Silent Weapons For quiet Minds document can be found in the link below, which includes to begin with some info on the person who claimed to have authored it. It was widely brought to public attention in William Cooper's book, "Beyond, a Pale Horse"

I would google "Silent Weapons For Quiet Minds" and ferret out some further info before you read it.

SWFQM document

Much of what the document speaks of is a reality - you just need to do some research to back up the info it provides.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
guys, see also the GEORGIA GUIDE STONES - actual stone monuments with the world domination agenda clearly written out for all to see in eight different languages. Here's a snippet, visit the link further on down for the full article, which outlines the "10 commandmants" for the NWO .

"On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live."

Georgia Guide Stones

Further information about the stones if you want to research deeper :

click here for more info

[edit on 18/8/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
An-ATS-Poster-Child

Well, basically this thread is over... I've read the last post by Jelly where he states the consumers are at fault for bad products, brain washing and bad wars. Its an interesting theory thats deserves 4, maybe 5 pages however we have let Jelly go on far too long, lets squash this debate...

#1- If I make a horrible product but throw some coc aine in it, doesn't really matter how the product tastes, you buy it once, get the drug in your system and your hooked, worked for Coca-Cola even after all these years, works for the fast/junk food dealers who dump addictive food additives to your sandwich to make your double chin a little larger, of course if you want to talk about non-edibles, subliminal messaging and socialization can take care of that...

#2- Lets talk about the taxes Mr. Jelly claims we so obediently forego, who among you (even Miss... er Mr. Jelly) gives them up willingly? Or rather does your employer take them without asking why. We traditionally have understood taxes to go for things like, roads, police equipment/training, social security, hot lunch for children or new parks and playgrounds, yet Mr. Jelly would have us believe we are working so hard just so the Gov't can get their hands on a buck and go fight hard with some foreign out-of-mind country.

#3- Lets talk about School, Work and the daily grind. Who among us would have gone to school for 13 years knowing they were spoon feeding us socialization propaganda garbage. If you don't send your kids to school, the Gov't will send you to prison, and then, they'll send your kids to school anyway. After school we have the privilage of finding a mind numbing 9-5 and we become part of the Military Industrial Complex, but not by choice, no Mr. Jelly not my choice.

#4- Yes we buy the products, we fund the wars, we fight the wars and we mourn the lost souls and we know there is something more meaningful out there yet most of us just can't achieve it. But Mr. Fruit Spread tell me this, do I choose to have fluoride in my water? Or is that the product of a backroom meeting... how about trans fats and non-stick pans... A wise man once said, everything in moderation, so take your radical ideas and spread them, tell the sheeple ( Of which you Mr. Smuckers are obviously not apart of) the folly of their ways, tell us how wrong and stupid and ignorantly we are being led to slaughter, and then sit back and contemplate endlessly how there are people on this site much more intelligent than you, with many more relevant ideas than you and ask yourself, why did I start this thread...

#5- Sheeple yes, dense poision loving, war thirsting, ignorance seeping sheeple, no, Now turn of your internet, go read a book and stop interfering with intellectual progress. Mr... Fuggin...Fruit

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

LOL
the bavarian branch adam weishaupt(do you know what that name means? ver telling)
is a joke.

I will not even go into how much of a "who cares about the bavarian bs" man I am. not only did they not do anything, they were like a people's illuminati.

the illuminati have existed ever since the Hierarchical system was set up by them because they observed that the masses wanted to be led. The masses believed in the Delusion of the snake god(eclipse)

please...lets not bring professors and lodges into this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join