It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone confirm this? Reptilian

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Watch this biography on John Mccain.
At 1 mins and 20 second into the video, look at The picture and tell me what you see wrong?

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Awarenessiskey]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A fade in a low resolution video is all I see. I can see a couple of odd spots during the transition, but nothing that couldn't be contributed to it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wish people would give up with the whole reptilian flash converted artifact video's posted in low resolution.

I see this type of artifacting all the time & could prove without a shadow of a doubt that the whole skin flaking in flash converted video is a result of the encoding codec.

Unfortunatly the footage I have with this artificting are from flash video sites that have a lot more flesh in view.
So wouldn't be suitable for this site.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
look at the eyes at 6:30. Can someone use their photoshop skills on this?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
OK let me show you an example of what I mean.

You have an interview with Jenna Bush where somebody claims she is a retilian & you can see the classic case of the youtube reptilian phenomenon.

OK so clear case of a shapeshifting reptilian.

Next video has been encoded from the site of the actual interview.

MYFOXLA Link

Notice how none of the artifacting takes place on the original source.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Reptilian threads are no longer meant to be posted on the Aliens/UFO's Board.
Please note the link at the top of the Aliens/UFO's Board from Springer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically... everyone got sick and tired of lossy compression aliens so they are meant to be posted in Skunk Works

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arghhh!
IRM

[edit on 12/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Huh, I was wondering what happened to all of them. I have myATS bookmarked and I never go to the actual forums so I never would have seen that.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

LOL... no probs MrAndy!
I guess in that case you weren't to know!

IRM

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
heres a close up at 6:30.

I used brightness and contrast in JASC PSP and uploaded to bucket here:

s528.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Reptiles are okay..
At least she didn't turn into a dog !!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I REALLY hope you're not trying to say McCain's a reptilian. Let's see, Nancy Pelosi, Bush, every freaking politician isn't a dang reptillian! I don't even believe in 'em! Do you know how little sleep they get anyway?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
sorry for posting in wrong thread. It's just that, these old biography pictures, sometime you can catch the odd looking one.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sorry, But it's at 1:20 minutes into the video clip. Can someone check please!!! 1:20!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed all the Reptilians are Republicans? But yet, I have never heard of any ‘legalize eating mice’ bills introduced in Congress. Seriously though, me thinks that some folks watched the 80’s mini-series “V” one too many times. Where is Marc Singer when you need him? Someone give that kat a call, he’s probably not doing anything. You know that guy is setting his alarm clock early every morning so he can run out and check his mailbox, hoping beyond hope that a script for “Beastmaster 2- The Search for more Body Oil” is waiting for him.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I really wish I could star myself. That post was stellar! I’ve never been ashamed of patting myself on the back.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here are eyes highlighted at the 1:20 mark
s528.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

Actually, someone said Nancy Pelosi was a reptillian too.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is a single frame flashed up at 1.21 but i havnt manged to pause it yet to see who it is!

I will keep trying though.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Please understand I've seen that kind of nonsense for a while, there is nothing strange whatsoever with the video. If you have never heard of any of the reptilian eye shapeshifting crap, would you have even noticed anything wrong?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok i dont see anything reptillian to me, but there is the face of someone pop up at 1.21 for a single frame that i cant pause it on and cant recognise.

Its annoying me now so if anybody else could get it i would apreciate it!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join