It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is Overpopulated We Need A War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We need a war. The fact is the world cannot sustain itself with the current population. We need a lot of people to die either by war or by a virus. If not we will all die anyways because we will run out of resources. I think we will get this war and millions will die. I think this would be great. If we can get the population down down around 500 million or so this would be great for the world. What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I only have one thing to say - Are you serious?

Really, you have go to be kidding.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You are either crazy or trolling.
Anyone who has experienced the horror of war would not wish that on any man.
What's next? You're going to pray for more natural disasters?
Tell you what, if you want to thin the herd start with yourself.
Jacka$$

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I see were your coming from but noone whants to die. i think it whould be betetr to just start puting some population control. killing peeps is not the way. if you just add a little population control and limit peeps too around 1-3 children instead of having 20kids. this whould help a great deal. but killing peeps is not the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeNeedAWar
We need a war. The fact is the world cannot sustain itself with the current population. We need a lot of people to die either by war or by a virus. If not we will all die anyways because we will run out of resources. I think we will get this war and millions will die. I think this would be great. If we can get the population down down around 500 million or so this would be great for the world. What do you guys think?

Nah, check it out what we need if for the U.S., Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Israel, and any other nation across the globe to set off all their nuclear bombs at the same time on their own people, so that the little spotted owl, the dolphins, Whales, in fact all the near extinct little critters can have this earth all to themselves.

Doesn't that sound nice?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You're not exactly first on my friends list BUT ... my thoughts exactly!!!
Hey Op feel free to help us all out buy removing yourself from the population it's just the humane thing to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WeNeedAWar

Have this conversation with Dick Cheney over breakfast? I heard he likes freshly severed baby heads with coffee (not really coffee, the hot blood of kittens).

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow so much love in this thread. Depopulation isnt that what the Bilderbergs want or something?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You're probably someone starting a thread here, just to cause problems.

Citizens Would Not Cooperate With A Draft Would They?

The world is not over-populated in the least, so quit perpetuating the lies of the politicians.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Though it may be logical to some extent, do you not value human life? Sure we may end up destroying our own species, but killing off 6 billion people just so 500 million can continue is friggin ridiculous. In fact it's insulting that you would suggest it.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Its not that I dont value human life. Im thinking about the future of the human race. If we dont depopulate fast we will use all our resources and all humans will die. Take one for the team as they say.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Its not that I dont value human life. Im thinking about the future of the human race. If we dont depopulate fast we will use all our resources and all humans will die. Take one for the team as they say.

Well, we will all wait for you to take one for the team. Go ahead, we'll wait.

The human race will not end unless the Idiot in Office pushes the red button.

*Do Not Feed The Trolls*

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This world is not enough. Lets make more of them for our children to inhabit. No thanks on the war. I choose that we expand creation and expand our civilization out into the stars. That should keep employment up and humankind busy for the rest of time.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I totally agree, with you. But the problem is what method to use. I still believe that a nuclear winter would do the job. Do you know of any other faster methods to kill people...I can't think of any....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
This world is not enough. Lets make more of them for our children to inhabit. No thanks on the war. I choose that we expand creation and expand our civilization out into the stars. That should keep employment up and humankind busy for the rest of time.

In the future this is what we will have to do. But right now we dont have the technology to do this. So in the meantime if we can wipe out a couple billion people so we can buy a few thousand more years till we get this technology then that will work.

Am I sick in the head for thinking this way? Am I on the same level as George Bush and Dick Cheney?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hey, which people do you think the earth should get rid of first. There are a ton of Chinese way too, many right? Or indians too many too. Don't you think we should bomb these countries first since they are non-white and thus have the most population?

We don't need to worry to much about Africa. Those guys are starving over over there. No need to worry, they'll depopulate themselves, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway

I totally agree, with you. But the problem is what method to use. I still believe that a nuclear winter would do the job. Do you know of any other faster methods to kill people...I can't think of any....

Either that or a good virus would work. But could we stop a virus once it started that is the key. Once again just do this one time. One time to buy us enough time to get the tech to go to other planets and ravage their resources like we did here.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hey, which people do you think the earth should get rid of first. There are a ton of Chinese way too, many right? Or indians too many too. Don't you think we should bomb these countries first since they are non-white and thus have the most population?

We don't need to worry to much about Africa. Those guys are starving over over there. No need to worry, they'll depopulate themselves, right?

Well we cant wipe out all of one race that wont work. We have to leave enough of each race to continue on the traditions so to speak. So do it as even as possible. Yes China needs some big time depopulation.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You are wrong. We do have the technology just not the concerted will. Read the UFO Technology Hackers Manual. It is free and tells how we can do this right now if we put the money and effort into it. The problem with UFO technology is that it reduces centralized power and increases individual power.

There are people who do not want to allow us more decentralized type of power and they are active in controlling this technology. We do not need a thousand years we just need to release the technology that is already developed but will empower everyone to reach the stars without huge centralized power structures controlling everything.

Little people being empowered with solar system travel is scary to the control freaks that control everything right now. They are the problem not the lack of technology.

[edit on 8/7/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Either that or a good virus would work. But could we stop a virus once it started that is the key. Once again just do this one time. One time to buy us enough time to get the tech to go to other planets and ravage their resources like we did here.

Yeah, little critters are more important than the other beings. What we should do is repopulate this world with Dinosaurs again since they are the natural inhabitants, we are just 2nd hand mammals, really not worthy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join