It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Defiance of World Court, Texas Executes Mexican Criminal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This story is a great example of the state of this nation...

First, you have a HORRIBLE criminal, a murderer, rapeist, a standard criminal...

NOW, it took how many years to bring this guy to justice?
And the media was on the side of this Murderer Rapist? Fighting for him? Against Americans...

Morons within the United States, CALLING FOR THE WORLD GOVERMENT

4 idiots in the supreme court...

This country is beign held together by the slimest of MARGINS...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

This has nothing to do with "protecting" this bung-hole. It's about holding ourselves to a higher standard, lest we become the animals as well.

If you had told me that someone had walked in on this happening and blew the guy away, I would defend them and their right to take action to protect these girls. But executing the guy after the fact is nothing but a revenge killing that will do nothing to bring these little girls back, and will only bring greater harm to more people in the future.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Well duh...

Of course these girls cannot be brought back... Why even bring this up... im not Dr. Frankinstein...

Holding ourselfs to high-standards?

By letting criminals go?
By spending UNTOLD amount of money trying to Rehabilitate them...

Insanity, i always get cracked up when i talk to some uber-libs, and they say "We must not kill the murderer, its not there fault, they only murdered because they came from a poor family, and the white man was keeping him down, he needs to be rehimilitaed..."

What a load of garbage...

So the asnwer to what to do with criminals, is to take the money from their victums(taxes) and then spend it on the Criminal, to rehablitate them...

Thats insanity... Some illigal mexican scumbag murders someone, and thier solution is to tax the victums family to pay for stuff for the criminal...
Insanity...

Just insanity...

We are living in an INSANE world...

When people stand up for LAW, its refreshing... To see that WE WERE ONE vote from having UN LAW SUPERIMPOSE US law... Crazy...

This monster should have been killed 15 years ago...

Im sick of everyone saying, "Everyone is the Same"
"Everyone is equal"

Thats utter lies... And i can't understand how people can't see this...
People are DIFFRENT... how come we can seperate dogs into a 1000 diffrent catagories, based on intelegence, or athletic ablity, or temper...

But when we talk about diffrent types of people, NO... THATS RACIST... all people are equal...

Moronic...

Not all people are equal
Not all cultures are equal
And not all Ethnicies are the SAME...

WE need to quit TAXING the victums to take care of CRIMINALS...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread378875/pg3#pid4755951]post

I happen to be very much in favor of state's rights, and believe that the Federal government has been overstepping their bounds since the Civil War. However, we do in fact have a Federal system which is responsible for international issues. To me, this is certainly and clearly a case that the Federal government should have taken control of, considering the international ramifications, and the effects they might have on other States and national security as a whole.

This is the whole crux of my point. It never should hae been an international issue in the first place.

What good is having a law in the first place if they can be superceeded at the whim of other countries?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It is not a revenge killing. It is the judge and jury deciding to measure out the full extent of the law, which in this state is the death penalty.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Good point.

What happen here was a POWER GRAB.

People who we refer to as, "The Powers that Be", tryed to SUPERIMPOSE international LAW...

Do you understand that?

This was a power-grab...

And who saved us???

Who saved us this time? The same people that saved our guns a while Back...

Thank George W. Bush for this. The 2 justices that he apointed VOTED WITH THE UNITED STATES, as they did on the issue of the 2nd ammendment...

Justices Roberts and Alito voted WITH US...

What does that mean?

What would have Gores apointees, or Kerrys apointees have voted? With Rock Soild Conservatives like Clarence Thomas? Or with far-left-whackos like Ruth BatersGinsburg...

I shouldn't have to tell you...

we are at a 5-4 split now, 5 with the US on most issues, and 4 against the US and her intrests...

So, with EITHER Gore, or Kerry, what would we have here...

Ill tell you what, with this decision ALONE, we have a PRECIDENT of INTERNATIONAL LAW, being ABOVE US LAW...

Think about it, and think about the OTHER implications...
Then think about Geroge W Bush... his greatest legacy is going to be his SUPREME COURT JUSTICES... who so far, have done thier job GREAT...

As a US president, GWB succeds, because of his appointess
As a Trans-Nationalist GWB but be a complete failure... If he IS involded in some huge NWO conspiricy, where his goal is to lead the World into a one0world goverment, he is FAILING MISERLBLY...

And when you look back at Clintons appointees... you have to be horrified...

And that brings us to this years elections...

Who would our canidates pick for Supreme Court Justices...
Ill let you decide... And its THIS ISSUE, to me, that is the most important issue...

[edit on 8/6/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Um. I'm gonna say this. Boy Bush is not from Texas, he just lived here...

And I'm going to say this. The decisions of the people that Bush appointed does NOT excuse his own bad decisions.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The world court looked like a bunch of elitist snobs who could not have cared less for the young girls who suffered unbelievable terror before they were cruelly murdered. It is one thing to be against the death penalty it is quite another to want foriegners to be given less severe penalties when they murder women ,or in this case young girls, in Texas.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Once again, I think it boils down to the right of a country to enforce their laws regardless of where the guilty party is from.

Honestly, I don't think that this would have been an issue at all if the guy was from any country other than Mexico.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

"Let he who is without guilt cast the first stone..."

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

By letting criminals go?

I never suggested that, nor would I endorse it.

By spending UNTOLD amount of money trying to Rehabilitate them...

You seem to be unaware of the fact that executing a criminal costs the taxpayer more dollars than letting them rot in prison for the rest of their natural lives.

Unless of course we just skip due process altogether and go back to lynch-mob justice. Fancy a witchunt?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Heres an account of the CRIME this man commited.

Here, i hadn't seen this before, and its pretty Graphic, but a MUST read for any ADLUT.

Heres and Execrpt.

The gang members ran and grabbed Elizabeth and pulled her down the incline, off of the tracks. Testimony showed that Jenny had gotten free and could have run away but returned to Elizabeth when she cried out for Jenny to help her. For the next hour or so, these beautiful, innocent young girls were subjected to the most brutal gang rapes that most of the investigating officers had ever encountered. The confessions of the gang members that were used at trial indicated that there was never less than 2 men on each of the girls at any one time and....

I can't even type what happen to them.

Just read the link, and tell me what you think.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I understand what you're saying, and can agree with it in cases, like you describe, of people visiting a country for a short time. In the case of a short visit it is almost impossible to know all the laws in that country, and such VISITORS would need and should be allowed help from their country.

This however is not the case here, this man LIVED in this country for 15 years, he was not visiting, he grew up in this country. A person is well aware of the major laws that are in place in the country that they grew up in. He was well aware of the fact that rape is against the law, and so is torture, and murder. He also knew that he could receive the death sentence in that state. I personally don't know of any country where rape, and murder are legal.

So yes you are right in cases of people visiting another country, but not in a case where a person has lived in that country for 15 years, especially when they grew up here.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This is the whole crux of my point. It never should hae been an international issue in the first place.

Well, the US allowed it to become an international issue when they let the foreign national into the country.

What good is having a law in the first place if they can be superceeded at the whim of other countries?

Other countries have as much right to protect their citizens abroad as we do. You can't say it's alright for the US to interfere when an American is about to be caned, but not alright for Mexico to say something when one of their people is about to be executed.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is not a revenge killing. It is the judge and jury deciding to measure out the full extent of the law, which in this state is the death penalty.

A law that is contrary to the beliefs of the international community. They frown upon it even when it is used against our own, so they certainly are not going to sit idly by when we apply it to the citizen of another country.

The true, "full extent of the law" reaches into international jurisdiction in this case and the others like it.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Way to drum up support for the Liberals.

If you don't respect your neighbors, don't expect them to respect you.

If this is the defining moment of the Conservatives and the Bush Presidency, then they have clearly failed miserably and completely.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Makes no difference what or how terrible the crime was. They are against the death penalty.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't think that this would have been an issue at all if the guy was from any country other than Mexico.

It most certainly would have. Probably more so if he had been European. Even if he had come from a nation that used the death penalty themselves there may have been pressure against the US given our less-than righteous image in the world today.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Makes no difference whatsoever. All of the deatils are nothing more than emotional appeal which you have shared to solicit an emotional response.

Personally, I think death was too easy for the scumbag, but that's neither here nor there. The point remains that killing him accomplishes nothing, but does more harm in the long run.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

First, nice Post-Trocity... 5 in a row... Nice... Use the edit...

or it turned to 6 as i write this....

PLEASE, i don't want to misusndestand you, do you realy want to have more 'Euro-pean' veiws in the US, suplandted over US veiws...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join