It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
On this blog i heard peaple say that dogs have been scared to go outside.So i decided to test it.I called my freind and told him what ive read and everything so i saked him to tell his dog to go outside.When he did the dog gave him a frightend look and went to hide in the house somewere.THen i called my other freind and told him to do the same.(he gets scared of stuff easily)When i told him too do wht i told my frend to do he asked why and i told him.He thought i was going crazy.(he was scared)
so is there anyone else have their dogs being scared to go outside?please tell me.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
Blessings and love to all the people of Earth. Let's stop warring and start soaring.

~dnb~

Right. Stop warring and start soaring or your will DESTROY US?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just started reading this thread today. Did anything happen? I mean really? The OP said get your cameras out and he stated that he saw many things, maybe I missed something but did DNB ever post pics or anything of that night?

And I saw something on the 4th, my ex stalking me from down the street in her jetta...does that count?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is akin to a gypsy woman telling a girl that she will meet a tall, darkhaired man in her future, anyone over 6 foot tall with hair that is darker than blond will fit the bill. If you tell folks "you will see X!"... I guarantee you some people will certainly believe they have seen X, even if nothing is there. This is a psychological game, it has no basis in fact, there is no proof, and as expected, nothing amazing happened.

Just like DNB is now spouting more nonsense in his ufo thread in the alien and ufo forum. He is full of it. He has taken a bit of any conspiracy he can think of, rolled it into a ball of mud, and presented it to everyone as his personal experience. He is apparently buddy-buddy with a head alien, who has time to chatter with him constantly, but has assured dnb he is safe from the disaster awaiting everyone else in of course, 2012, where we will have.. again.. of course.. a asteriod (oops, he recanted that!), or an "ecological" event, followed by yes, you guessed it, nuclear war. And then we all become slaves because we are too stupid to manage our own planet.

He is full of it, and I get sick of these sorts of folks dragging ufology through the mud with their special brand of whackjob-iness. He is one step away from wanting folks to join him on a comet ride.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Just like DNB is now spouting more nonsense in his ufo thread in the alien and ufo forum. He is full of it. He has taken a bit of any conspiracy he can think of, rolled it into a ball of mud, and presented it to everyone as his personal experience. He is apparently buddy-buddy with a head alien, who has time to chatter with him constantly, but has assured dnb he is safe from the disaster awaiting everyone else in of course, 2012, where we will have.. again.. of course.. a asteriod (oops, he recanted that!), or an "ecological" event, followed by yes, you guessed it, nuclear war. And then we all become slaves because we are too stupid to manage our own planet. He even thought I was corrupted when I told him I thought the grays were here to help us.

What fleabit just said are true claims that dnb made. It sounds ridiculous when you put all of this together right? I'm not trying to debunk anyone, but I can't get over this lunacy. Now though, dnb has shifted all of his claims and says the grays are evil.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Higgins]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
we are there dude, we just a couple 12 packs, 2 boxes of ammo, Digital Night vision camera, got some aluminum foil to make hats with.. and dont forget the paper filler..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This will be the other thread with dnbaudio making some pretty wild statements. However, I don't think debunking him is necessarily fair, he may just be a little confused... although there seems to be little willing on dnbaudios part to actually take part in valid and reasoned debate, sadly... there were some interesting points made that I'm trying to pursue and gain more information from him(?) over there, but he seems somewhat reticent.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Every night is the same, nothing unusual....it's just the figment of the imagination that plays tricks on the mind, thereby causing a mirage that isn't really there, like an image of illusion......which in all truth, can never be termed as reality.

Keep Watching.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
bizzare. this site s getting mor eand more crazy by the minute.
i think, forums, youtube, blogs,e-books all this information is beginning to take a phycological toll on us.
its making us delerious. keeping us fixated on one subject, or in one place.
i dont know what to think...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think i had a close encounter.....Im not sure.
first of all i was reading these reports then i heard som noise coming from outside.so i looked through a tiny hole in the house.(No one was awake but me.)When i looked through the hole I saw an odd figure.(About three feet tall)I saw it move a little bit.So i decided to go to bed....Ok fine i was spooked a little cuz i dont see that stuff normally.In my house the floor is usally shiny so since i was spooked about what i saw i looked at the bottem of the door and guess what i saw....Them.
it was moving too so it was real.After a while it dissapered.In the morning i looked were the alein was standing and it wasnt there.:puz
I even looked throgh the hole and still wasnt there.
im worried.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I try to watch the sky for 1-2 hours if I have the time at night, or if it's not cloudy as much as possible. I usually play some music or a talk radio show while I lay there on my deck with binoculars to follow/track anything that moves across the sky. Too bad it's been raining for 2 days so I couldn't go out last night. I just started this recently too btw. I always wanted to get a blanket, go to a large field in the middle of no where and just star gaze for the whole night.

What I saw:
First day I saw a couple planes, and about 4 satellites. Although I'm not exactly sure if they were satellites but they just flew in a straight line at a constant speed and did not blink.
Second night it was more or less the same thing.
Third night same thing. I see anywhere from 3-6 satellites in a 2 hour period.

Although maybe I would have better luck if I did this after midnight ( I tend to stargaze from 9-11:30 because I have to sleep for work the next day)

Oh well! I am not giving up. I like the serenity of just laying out there watching the universe and listening to music or just the silence of the night.

Cheers

Zebra

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I will kill it, I will kill each and every one of them I can find.

Hmmmmmmmm? I have a couple of boxes of 220 grain 06 shells that are supposed to disintegrate on contact. They are for bear protection but I'm thinking I'd better put them in the nightstand in case you are in my closet eating my shoes

How could anyone not love this place?

That was awesomely funny dude lol.
You deserve an applause for that.
If I did end up killing one of these "aliens", then I wonder how the OP thinks he'll track me down and "destroy me", seriously, that is one of the most empty threats I've EVER heard. Heck, if I kill one, I'll u2u him my address, if I can kill an alien, how much of a threat can he be eh?

Seriously OP, don't make silly threats that you can't follow through with.
No weapon you have will destory me, because I am a magma man from the seventh circle of hell, do not test me on this lol.

-Jimmy (the magma man)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Actaully you have the time just right, 9-12 is usually the best time to do this type of thing, don't lose your job over the hopes of seeing something that might be a spaceship, I've seen several ufo, not much to it, they're kinda cool and kinda scary cause you don't know who they are and what they're doing or if they notice you, but it's not worth losing a job over, or sleep for that matter. What you did see were sattelites, I enjoy seeing those sometimes, also shooting stars, I'm a stargazer. i might wanna suggest stargazing near an airforce base, you may see something there.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
it seems that everybody is "feeling" things now a day.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
u r all fruit cakes..............................

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join