It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This thread is for everyone with ears, eyes, and a camera. I have a feeling that tonight will be very significant, and I am going to sit in the yard as long as I can stay awake, attempting contact. I suggest that this night is the night (8/4-5/2008) that we all send a clear message that we are ready for contact, and we want it right now.

I am excited about tonight.

I have advice for everyone. Put down your weapons and keep your dogs in their kennels or house. Get a camera. Trust in your own abilities to keep calm and logical (their ships naturally cause a fear response in us, we (and they) can't help it, but we must try to control it.) They're not going to hurt anyone, I promise. And, if you are lucky enough to have an encounter of a 3rd kind, please, show some dignity. Bow a greeting and extend your hands in peace. This message of welcome is universal.

Words of caution; Hope that you run into a "white", as these are the most benevolent species. And, if you happen to run into a "grey", I recommend staying very wary of them, and seek out friends.

I don't believe in the myth that these "spirits" lie to us. I believe that they have their own language, and our minds simply interpret these thoughts as well as we can. They're not "lying" to us, they're simply misunderstood. It's a language-gap, nothing more.

The basic message you need to think is, "Arrive. It is time for you to help." That's it. And it doesn't need to be directed to anything in particular. The ones that will help will pick it up.

If you have any doubt about this, you should see what I've just been introduced to - the Alex Collier videos. He has substantiated EVERYTHING I have been shown in visions. (independent observation from my own.)

I'll follow this thread all night, and I hope we post sightings and events right here and keep this thing organized.

~!dnb!~

P.S.
If I hear of anyone attempting to harm any of them to gain fame or profit, I will personally destroy you. Do not test me on this.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't be benevolent tonight. I have to have dinner with my in-laws.

But good luck to you and your quest.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

I will go out tonight and attempt to project thought and intent as I have many, many times.

Were you given some sort of indication something big may be on the horizon?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'll do what I can. If I see anything wierd I'll report back and give you guys a headsup.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cool, I often sit in my backyard and spend some time scanning the skies after dark anyway.

I'm in.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Count me in. We go out every night and look at the stars but we will for a while longer tonight. I'll make sure we're channeling good vibes that extend welcomes and such to our ET friends. Good luck all!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I had the strange feeling earlier that tonight was important?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I really don't try to look anymore since i already know it is real. It's kinda like...Oh that light looks interesting, could be a UFO...but got to get inside to scarf down my take out.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
good idea, maybe if we get enough people, who knows what could happen.

count me in.

peace

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If I happen to run into any aliens tonight I will do my best to remain calm, take photos, get autographs, exchange gifts. I will try and do it in that order. I'm thinking lead would be a great gift for any intergalactic visitors that may happen by. What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trollbusters69

Trollbuster69, welcome to ATS. Here's a link or two every "trollbuster" should be aware of.

Courtesy Is Mandatory Because it's relevant.

Terms And Conditions Of Use Because it's the Law of ATS.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette Just because.

On Topic- I have thick clouds and rain tonight, but, I have a window right next to me and I'm constantly seeing outside skies. Camera's on the desk in front of me. Definately some cool lightning all night. Good luck and good topic.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had the feeling that this day was an important one when I awoke this morning

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would sh** bricks if tonight was the night they decided to make contact. haha

Also, someone answer this for me. I was stargazing with a pair of binoculars earlier and in this one spot I will see a flash of light. Just a blink. I watched it long enough to know it wasn't moving, but I would see it light up, go black, wait a little while, flash again. And it isn't viewable to MY naked eye. Only with binoculars.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Im going to head outside and stargaze in like 20 minutes (no camera) But will let you guys know what I see.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hmm, Vegas is rather cloudy today, i doubt we'll be seeing anything cool today, not even rain. I'll see what i can see though, i got nothign better to do, unless i wanna reset my computer or something. I will be checking back tomorrow for others updates though

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I have lights!!! South to Northwest - Northern Nebraska. ORANGE with oddly intermittent (oddly, mind you) white-yellow strobe. Dissappeared behind trees. Video would have just shown a pin-prick, even on zoom. (I tried.) Speed varied significantly.

Just a heads up...

~!!dnb!!~

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'M IN!

I said this already in his earlier thread though haha!

Well who knows what'll happen right!

And matrix, that could easily be a space station, thats the rational side of me...
The alien freak says, ITS A UFO!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Although the temp is ideal for star gazing tonight up here in Eastern Ontario it is a little too cloudy to devote much time to this effort. Good luck all !

I hope you get a hit

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I think you are on the right track! I think your idea would work with more people, perhaps a more advanced notice, just like a Ron Paul money bomb. We need a future date set, so everyone can get their camcorders/cameras/flashlights ready....then spread the word out to several of the forums not just ATS.

But a great idea. Can you imagine what TPTB, wake up the next day to discover that hundreds of thousands if not millions of eyewitness have evidence recording of UFOs. They would crap their pants, this whole game would end, and we would have forced disclosure. No Edgar Mitchell, not Steven Greer, not the UN, not Obama, not anybody, BUT US!!! We humans would be responsible for disclosure, as it truly should be.

Perhaps something we can refer to as a UFO BOMB!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join