link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

Wouldn't it be "interstellar" time?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

I am not arrogant

I am a messenger and leader to mankind.

I see a teensy-weensy contradiction here.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Around "HIGH" noon I think?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

Nnnnnnnnice. mmmmmmmm!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yep! It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eyeball!

www.pjlighthouse.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ill close the night with some star gazing for sure. ill try and send a message although i never really understood pray and how its really projected out into the universe. but either way, ill start by saying look guys were trying to contact you but usually were left with nothing but silence in the wake of so much prayer or channeling, but if your ready to show up lets just enjoy eachothers company for however long you see fit, but i got to get to work in the morning "unlike some species"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GaidenX15

"They" will be here, as soon as all of you nay-sayers realize that I didn't say that I was "THE" leader, just "A" leader, and that wasn't a power-play. I'm already a leader in my community. I was stating a fact. I am highly respected, and I am only on ATS as "soap-box" for experiences out of the realm of what is "accepted".

I don't want to rule the world. I want EVERYONE to rule the world. I want you tough, self-centered, skeptical scientists to wake up and take charge! We have the right o bear arms. We have the right to instill a government in our own vision! We have intelligence and (for the time being) a mode of mass communication. We have our Time! I ask you to SEIZE IT!

If we cannot seize it, for ourselves, all we have to do is think, "Yes, we need your help." to our friends in the cosmos, and they will help us. And they will give us our Freedom back. (See: my signature and Alex Collier's videos)

-----------

The threat to harm anyone who harms anyone else in this World or Cosmos, is a valid threat. I, and all of the powers of good, will seek you out and snuff out your evil. You can bet your little basket of eggs on it.

We are a great race. We are destined for great things. Yet, each of us choose to deny ourselves our own free-wills by joining into the systems that enslave us.

Who likes pollution? Raise your hand! Who likes war?? Who likes poverty, famine, bigotry, genocide, hatred, illness?? ANYONE!?! NOONE!!! Then, why don't we start working together, in mass, to end it! We have the technology, now. We have the will, now. We just don't have someone to tell us how to do it. Well, I suggest that I know how. We all know how. It's called personal responsibility. Base your life in honor, discipline, learning, hope, hard-work, and integrity, and the world will find salvation. Our natural laws are the most righteous. Science and intelligent WILL save us. Factions and greed will destroy us. It is time for the world to wake-up. United we stand, divided we fall.

I ask NOONE to bow to me. I bow to YOU! YOU are the powerful human hands of the Earth. YOU are the movement for Liberty. I am just a man with a voice and a platform. WE are the authority in this world. We cannot achieve our common goal without cohesion. This is a call to UNITE!

Yours truly,
a Citizen of Earth

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That was pretty heavy...

www.iwatchstuff.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I dismissed your ramblings when you connected aliens talking with you, giving you the entire lowdown because you are just that important, with 2012. You saying they are linking events with 2012, instantly drove your already dubious ideas into the dustbin. When inventing stories like this, you should try to limit the conpiracies involved. By doing so, you risk less, as if any of those conpiracies are debunked, your entire fabrication doesn't go down the toilet.

But thankfully you gave us something else to work with. When nothing happens tonight, that hopefully will diminish your desire to spread tall tales.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
When you say tonight do you mean 8/5/2008 or the last night when you started this thread 8/4/2008? I thought it was going to happen last night and when nothing did it got bumped to this night. When nothing happens tonight and when tomorrow gets here do we just keep saying tonight? Do you see my confusion here?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Last night.

I can't believe this thread has 15000+ views and is still going.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Alright-Finally able to check back in:

Two anomolies to report from last night:

The first occurred approximately between 8:00-8:45 PST...Saw a singular VERY bright flash in the southern sky, like what has been being reported with recurring frequency on ATS as of late. It looked like an explosion of sorts, and gave off a brilliant whitish-blue hue. No noise detected.

Second anomoly occurred at exactly 9:42 PST (I looked at watch to verify). An orange colored object, which was located southeast of the Ursa Minor Flashed brightly, then dimmed, then flashed again, 4-5 times in secession. It was moving north. After the 4th or 5th flash, it disappeared from view completely. There were no flashing beacons or FAA lights on it. It was a bright glowing orange color when it flashed.

This was over so cal...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i like the idea of this thread.

i would participate next time ... we have the possiblity through the web to schedule it for a large amount of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I saw sorta the same thing here in MO.
I can garrantee you though, if I EVER meet one of these evil "aliens" as most people call them, I will kill it, I will kill each and every one of them I can find. They are evil to the core, they are the reason why we have weapons, they taught us how to create weapons way back in the day, they also raped and pillaged our species.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm gonna do a praying-marathon, 12 hours of praying should seal the deal right? Starting ... now!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

The threat to harm anyone who harms anyone else in this World or Cosmos, is a valid threat. I, and all of the powers of good, will seek you out and snuff out your evil. You can bet your little basket of eggs on it.

Originally posted by dnbaudio

If I hear of anyone attempting to harm any of them to gain fame or profit, I will personally destroy you. Do not test me on this.

Perhaps a little less coffee in the mornings and don't forget the pills the doctor gave you to control those manic episodes

The "Gray Area" is indeed a gray area (makes mental note to remember this forum when a good laugh is needed).

Tell me, honestly, do you see dead people?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I will kill it, I will kill each and every one of them I can find.

Hmmmmmmmm? I have a couple of boxes of 220 grain 06 shells that are supposed to disintegrate on contact. They are for bear protection but I'm thinking I'd better put them in the nightstand in case you are in my closet eating my shoes

How could anyone not love this place?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Can this thread be closed? After all, the night in question has already passed by (uneventfully, at that).

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join