It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milton Keynes UFO sighting Mon July 28th 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Whilst I was in Buckinghamshire filming last week, two members of my film crew admitted to seeing a UFO in the skies above Milton Keynes late on Monday July 28th.

Now Penny and I were having a drink in the garden of our hotel and saw some strange flashes of light in the sky in Milton Keynes, at what appears to be around the same time. This was also reported by others in a local paper apparently.

The UFO was described a large and round with lights all the way around the perimeter in red and white with a bright beam coming downwards form the centre of the craft.

Has anyone else seen a craft of this description of late?

Ross

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have some friends in MK, I shall email them to see if they noticed anything at that time.

Maybe it´s another Project Blue Beam test?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe Project Blue Beam isn't being tested anymore.

So many reports of lights, saucers, weird formations, triangles...
I'm expecting 'disclosure' any day now

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I saw this craft that you mentioned with the red and white lights last night actually, twice. It came from a northerly direction, going south and came back the same way about forty minutes later. Before i saw it i also saw three random flashes of light. It was flashing very quickly red and white, the flashing was way too fast for a plane and it moved in a very odd manner.
I have seen this before, its very unusual. Im in coventry uk by the way.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I must say i was viewing this craft with my naked eyes so i wasnt able to see details but it was definately strange. Quite low in the sky, flashing quickly red white, red white.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Interesting that you saw something very similar in Coventry, especially as you also saw the flashes of light too.

Could I ask you to post the above message at edgemediatv.com... as it was two of the TV crew on that station that witnessed this and they would love to hear from you. Please make the posting in the general forum and marked for the attention of "Claire and Widget".

Thanks
Ross

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi Ross

I have posted the message, in the right forum i hope

I wonder what the damn thing is??

Regards

Jodie

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Hi, nomadrush

I've found this news, i don't know if it may be useful:

Sceptic spots UFO

Monday, 4th August 2008

A heating engineer who did not believe in aliens is reconsidering his view this week, after coming face-to-face with what he believes was a UFO.
Matthew Hinsley, of Deanshanger, was driving towards Old Stratford along the A422 at around 2am last Monday morning (july 28th), when he claims a UFO dropped from the sky just yards in front of him, hovered above the road, and then shot away.
The 29-year-old, who says he used to ridicule people who believed in aliens, was left so gobsmacked by what he thought he saw that he pulled over in the nearest lay-by to gather his thoughts.
Matthew, who was on his way from work to his girlfriend's house in Bletchley, told the Citizen: "I have never seen anything like it before in my life – I don't even believe in aliens!
"I was driving along and on my right hand side I noticed what I thought was a cluster of around 30 stars packed together.
"Then it started darting around the sky sharply, so I tried to take a picture of it on my camera phone, but it shot off just as I was doing it.
"Then, as I was checking my phone to see if I had got a picture of it, a bright blob zoomed down from the sky around 20 metres in front of my car and I caught a picture of it by mistake.
"It hovered for a split second and then shot off out of sight to my left, leaving a trail of light behind it."
Matthew, who claims he has been left bewildered by the experience, told his girlfriend, Vanessa, about what he had witnessed as soon as he got in.
He said: "I think I was in a bit of shock when I got in, I was shaking as I told Vanessa about it.
"Everyone I've told thinks it is unexplainable.
"But the nice thing is that they all believe me – they know I'm not the sort of person to make it up."
The Citizen showed a copy of the picture Matthew took to Dr Ulrich Kolb, astronomy expert at the Open University in Milton Keynes.
After analysing the image, he said: "It could have been any number of things – a very powerful meteorite which may have seemed close but was miles away, a form of lightning, or a reflection on his windscreen.
"It's very difficult to say exactly what it is, but it's certainly not a UFO.
"There are plenty of natural explanations."

www.miltonkeynes.co.uk...

Too bad the photo is small like a postage stamp ...

[edit on 4/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i saw on the same date the red and white lights over manchester,they were too slow for a plane of any kind,made no noise ,there was 3 of them going in different directions,its funny because they was going in the opposite direction of the flightpath to manchester airport,they didnt disapear into the horizon they just vanished out of nowhere after about 20 seconds of viewing them.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

awwww I'm gutted, I live in MK and didn't see a thing. Typical!

I shall be paying more attention to the sky in future although light polution makes visibility a bit poor. Thanks for the info

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Lights in the sky? moving stars zoming about? Fantastic. I thought the mobile pic actually looked really good in a 'its genuine' not a fake kind of way. Good thread, and I will be interested to see what comes of it, especially if other people also sighted these lights across the UK.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks for these, I shall pass the details on to Claire at EMTV shortly.

Ross

new topics

top topics

join