It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the posts on the last 2 pages were like a time reversal. suddenly, people that aren't or weren't terribly happy with dan tanna, come out of the woodwork to criticize him, and this leads backwards to dan tanna saying he's leaving because of attacks that haven't or aren't visible yet, till the next two pages.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

LOL it does sound funny.

Myself thou, I'm only criticizing the fact that he gets upset and leaves over something that naturally would happen in a thread like this.

I have always been sceptical of him, but I have never come to any conclusion, because that would be impossible unless I get proof from either side.

So I'm really neutral with dan, and I wish him a good life.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

well that's the point. there isn't much in the way of negativity on the pages till he says he's leaving, then wham, it starts to happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 4-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

well that's the point. there isn't much in the way of negativity on the pages till he says he's leaving, then wham, it starts to happen.

That's the point thou, there wasn't "much" negativity, he just made a big thing out of it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Personally, I think they are bipedal not quadrapeds.

Two legs Two wings...
Wyvern

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If dan was wise enough like he should be after those experiences then he should be wise enough to understand what happens when you make a thread like this, people will all have their own views.

What a few experiences make a person perfect? Listen to yourselves... what a joke... You all demanded answers to everything in the universe... you think he magically gained the whole knowledge of the universe?

Yes Dan new this would happen, he would not have even posted it had not a few encouraged him to share... it happens in most of the threads at ATS lately

Now I see all the children saying "don't let the door hit ya..." etc... Marvelous... Thats the spirit! You win again and one less interesting poster is here to share...

I have a list of all those who are gone... you would be surprised... but I doubt the debunker hoard even knows who is gone... or cares

You probably pat yourself on the back... "Yeah man another one gone ..." Well great... its gonna be awfully boring around here

I don't understand what the pathalogical need debunkers and nay sayers have to come to a thread they disagree with or dislike... but they always do to disrupt it...

Perhaps they have such miserable lonely lives they aren't happy unless they can ruin someone else's

Pathetic trolls... nothing more... not even worth pity

Once again the motto is forgotten and ignorance and intolerance reign supreme

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If dan was wise enough like he should be after those experiences then he should be wise enough to understand what happens when you make a thread like this, people will all have their own views.

What a few experiences make a person perfect? Listen to yourselves... what a joke... You all demanded answers to everything in the universe... you think he magically gained the whole knowledge of the universe?

They only ask these questions, because dan had the answers.
"you think he magically gained the whole knowledge of the universe?"
I never claimed that, actually he's the one who appeared to magically have all the answers.

I don't know why you put this insult/rant towards me, it appears your putting me in a group, and insulting me.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I don't know why you put this insult/rant towards me, it appears your putting me in a group, and insulting me.

Appearances can be deceiving it was a general rant. But as Dan is not coming back... perhaps its time to leave here as well

Be interesting to see what happens to the thread now when the Trolls move in

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's the point thou, there wasn't "much" negativity, he just made a big thing out of it.

The negativity came from personal attacks via other media than this thread...

Hope that makes it simple

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes, zorgon, I was thinking it'd be kinda cool to read about the akashic records. wonder if the sun has a gate..

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Nice.....let's make these last two pages into a pile-on of Dan's shortcomings.

You haven't seen anything yet... just give the cowardly vultures a few days to find out he is gone

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The negativity came from personal attacks via other media than this thread...

Hope that makes it simple

OK that clarifies it a bit, so he was being insulted elsewhere?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Be interesting to see what happens to the thread now when the Trolls move in

Personally I'd say to lock it since the whole reason for the thread existing (Dan) has skedaddled.

If he comes back, I suppose it can be reopened. Hasn't that been done many times for other threads of this nature?

Why pollute it with 20 more pages of offtopic gossip?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To those of you who have moved in at this point to disagree with Dan and put him down.... it really isn't fair. If you have read this thread you will notice that I have been here for a while asking questions about what he has learned, and about his experience. I didn't judge... and when he got rather rude with others I let him know about it. I let Dan, personally know about it.

I didn't wait for him to disappear and then talk about him behind his back. You might not believe what he had to say but be respectful of the man. Regardless of what may or may not have happened, he believes that the experience was real, and that should be enough to at least listen to him and not throw judgments around.

There are plenty of people on ATS that make other worldly claims all the time, and none of them have definitive proof either. The difference here is that Dan has taken the time to answer questions, many questions at that.

I personally cannot say for sure how much I believe concerning what he had to say, but I wanted to have a clear understanding of what he saw and what he believes.

Those of you who are pretty much saying good riddance I would think again. Even if what Dan is saying seems "far out" wouldn't it be ignorant not to at least contemplate what he has said.

Maybe his anger was a turn off for many, but I still don't believe the unconstructive criticism is even remotely necessary.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is a good reason why Goodbye posts are not allowed at ATS

Goodbye

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hello

sorry, couldn't resist.
is that a time loop?
hrm. find that timeslip thread, yet, zorg?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I really don't know what to say. I've been sidetracked for a couple of days and by the time I came back to get caught up, this was in progress. I would like to see the discussion about the Akashic Record keep going, but not at the expense of having to tread upstream against all the off-topic insults.

I am skeptical of everything. That does not make me a "skeptic", I just believe it's part of the necessary steps toward denying ignorance and finding the truth. That being said, I was looking forward to reading more of Dan's posts, and asking some questions of my own. Do I believe everything he said? Who cares. Even if I thought he was making it all up, telling him that here would get no one any closer to the truth; I'd just go look elsewhere for it.

Thanks for sharing, Dan - and thanks to those who have contributed something positive.

ON TOPIC:

My visits to what I'm calling an "Akashic Sanctuary" happened during dreams. I'll not claim they were anything more than that, and even if they were, I believe I was dreaming during those experiences. Much like the perception of a sleepwalker. They may see their 'actual' surroundings, but they also see 'dream' imagery on top of them.

There are some priceless nuggets of wisdom throughout this thread, not only by Dan but also by several others. This subject is of great interest to a lot of us here, so let us continue.

[edit on 9/5/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think after having an experience like Dan, I think I would be more sensitive to people spreading their skeptic arguments, when he justly posted in the GRAy ARea, the appropriate place for such a topic. I mean, Caitlin said she would agree to disagree, but then resumed to post another nasty one, where she insulted his mental health. If you read one of his previous threads, the dark forces he speaks wanted to harm his own child, and thanks to the help of the beings he encountered, it did not happen.

I think what Dan saw could have had the impact on him that, to a lesser degree, I had from watching 9/11 documentaries that make me feel convinced and enraged at the same time for the people who let it happen, and all the people who died horrific deaths. You don't take it lightly, and you don't take it lightly when people argue with you, like the media people calling 9/11 truthers nuts!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Now I see all the children saying "don't let the door hit ya..." etc... Marvelous... Thats the spirit! You win again and one less interesting poster is here to share...

I have a list of all those who are gone... you would be surprised... but I doubt the debunker hoard even knows who is gone... or cares

Pathetic trolls... nothing more... not even worth pity

Once again the motto is forgotten and ignorance and intolerance reign supreme

well said Zorgon,

it is sad to see all of the people that have left due to the nature of some people on this site,
as you have said it makes you wonder why they are even here if they dont agree with the motto and general rule of this site .
and it is making this site more like some of the other less `polite ` forums
a real shame......

Deny Ignorance ....not be ignorant and rude !!!!!!!

my rant
snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

The minute someone with a decent amount of knowledge posted a very good argument, Dan would be abusive and confrontational, then leave the thread in a huff. He was the troll, not the majority of people posting in his threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join