posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
Gone forever Dan?

Seriously?

Whats going on? Why you leaving us?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wow.....okay,so Dan,myself and a few others had a long (5 hours Plus) chat on ATS chat.

He said he was posting the technique,and that it'd be the last thing he posted....just wasn't sure if he meant forever or tonight (as he was going to bed).

Imagine my surprise when I FINALLY catch up to the thread,and he says he's gone for good.Hopefully he isn't,but I guess we'll see.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Cross left foot over right at the ankles. make a cross shape with arms outstretched, raise hands from the elbow to point at the cieling, and face palms towards each other. You just made a circuit of your energies. This is how you ramp up enough power to travel easily.

Is this done standing or sitting?
Does anyone know?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

When asked in chat he said laying on a bed , or a place where you're touching no other object was best.

So yeah.....laying down.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

When asked in chat he said laying on a bed , or a place where you're touching no other object was best.

So yeah.....laying down.

I know about this odd feeling when using two hands and focusing and moving in and out, you feel a force. I even made someone else feel it.

Anyway so basically, you lie down, put your hands in the air and put it in and out? and focus until you feel like its powerful, then you put your hands on your chest?

Is that what he said?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yeah,pretty much. I think he said in chat put your shoulders up 90 degrees or something,move your palms back and forth until you feel the energy build up to a ball,then place your hands (Not touching) to your chest,and you should be out instantly.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DocGonzo

Awww man, no, Dan is like one of my top 3 posters of all time here on ATS!

You will be missed Dan, I had so many more questions for you!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

OMG, I totally felt something, just doing that to my hands made me feel a surge of energy. It was like the feeling I get before I get into a sleep paralysis. I didn't put em on my chest though, but I can tell you my room just got a whole lot cooler. I think the streamers were probably protecting me, cause I forgot to ask God to protect me before hand. But I was sweaty as hell before I tried it out, , until now there is some cool air surrounding me.. or is the strong chill of fright I got from getting that feeling my my hands?

If any of you guys tried it out already, let me know what happened!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

OMG, I totally felt something, just doing that to my hands made me feel a surge of energy. It was like the feeling I get before I get into a sleep paralysis. I didn't put em on my chest though, but I can tell you my room just got a whole lot cooler. I think the streamers were probably protecting me, cause I forgot to ask God to protect me before hand. But I was sweaty as hell before I tried it out, , until now there is some cool air surrounding me.. or is the strong chill of fright I got from getting that feeling my my hands?

If any of you guys tried it out already, let me know what happened!

Nah lots of people do the hand thing.

Just not the rest of what he said.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
AWWWW!!!!! I *love!* dragons...!!

According to Zorg, dragons like to be read to rather than have their bellies tickled. Personally, I think they are bipedal not quadrapeds. Somewhere back in late akkad, they began to be depicted as quadrapeds and i do believe that is wrong. I think someone tried to explain their appearance, referenced a being with lizard like skin with the ability to fly threw the sky, and the artistic impression stuck.

Anyway, you'd be surprised at some of the evidence i've compiled in that regard. Oddly enough, i've never found any ancient mesopotamian or egyptian works referencing fae.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What happened?

This thread started off very well and descended rapidly into an area of the twilight zone that would make Rod Serling blush.

Dan, what are you so angry about?

To be sure, you are still very angry and in spite of the "at peace" facade you put forth I can see you still have a lot of hate in you that any "positive" being that you would call a guild would tell you will get you lost fast.

I've wrote in public of my support of Dans story and privately with him but I have to say that the way Dan switched from inner-peace to outer-rage was astounding. It wasn't just the swift offensive stance taken to some mild-mannered posts by a few people (even those that supported his story) but all the talk of slaughtering and eradicating other beings...I mean even the so called "bad" ones...it just doesn't sit well with me.

Dan if you are out there reading this you, like myself and many others, still have some work to do my friend. You aren't there yet as proven by your attitude here in this thread. You can't have a spiritual event then use it to attack the beliefs of others.

The saddest thing was reading this:

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Oh and lets see... how did your experience of the Akashic records go? how was the second and third visit?

Ohhh you mean you cannot get in there with your guides? I wonder why that is??? hmmmmm ? could it just be that they would get slapped stupid into the next life if they even peeked around the doorway? hmmm?

Oh Dan...good luck, man.

----

reply to post by caitlinfae

If I could give you applause for that I would.
Well said, mature and very spot on.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I hope Dan is gone to be honest, Ive never read such drivel in all my life. He first posts really poor photos of "strange" aircraft and gets laughed out of the aircraft forum, then we get his ultimate intergalatic knife fight with Mr McFishy with even worse evidence then the aircraft thread, then a floating cloud crap, sorry I mean craft and then this load of rubbish with no evidernce what so ever. This is just the ramblings of a mad man.
Dans attitude towards other members on ATS has been the same all the way through in all his threads, as soon as someone mentions something sounding slightly "fishy" he gets angry and aggresive and jumps down there throats, If this is somene who is now enlightened then I'd rather go without thank you!!

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Either that or the whiskeys at fault

And the way he posts that hes leaving is really childisch IMO.

Well Dan close the door behind you

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have seen this all too often.

The angry internet user say's he is leaving but low and behold he return's like a pheonix from the ashes after a short spell of absence.

Well without wanting to sound rude i hope i am wrong about the above statement.

Only time will tell.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-9-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Perfect.

I was reading a thread on BTS where he also claimed to have gotten in trouble for giving some guy "the business end of my ice pick". So this guy just carries an ice pick around? It sounded strangely similar to his "fish-man" story.

Dont let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out, Dan.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice.....let's make these last two pages into a pile-on of Dan's shortcomings.

Some of us were actually interested in hearing what the man had to say,and it was ruined by those who didn't.

If you don't agree with him,or believe what he had to say,that's fine......but are you really any better for judging him in his thread,especially when he's not here to defend himself.

For those that think he's gonna come back in a week or so.......

Don't get your hopes up.

Doc

[edit on 9/4/2008 by DocGonzo]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Nice.....let's make these last two pages into a pile-on of Dan's shortcomings.

Some of us were actually interested in hearing what the man had to say,and it was ruined by those who didn't.

If you don't agree with him,or believe what he had to say,that's fine......but are you really any better for judging him in his thread,especially when he's not here to defend himself.

For those that think he's gonna come back in a week or so.......

Don't get your hopes up.

Doc

Your post is a little funny I must say, just saying.

Nobody but Dan ruined it, people "questioned" or stated what their "opinion" was. This is a public forum and all sides can join in.

If dan was wise enough like he should be after those experiences then he should be wise enough to understand what happens when you make a thread like this, people will all have their own views.

If he was more calm and wise, he would not let these comments get to him.

I mean he got pissed off just because someone thinks he's a liar, I mean come on, that's to be expected when you make a thread like this.

He's not here to "defend" himself, because he "chooses" not to be.

He made this thread without ANY proof, he should expect different opinions, some will believe some will not, some will stay skeptical.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm actually really disappointed Dan has left...as much as we argued, I did enjoy our discussion and thought that we might have started to *maybe* get somewhere...maybe. It's a shame he's made this decision. Even if his experiences were unlikely, and I guess a lot of spiritual stuff does sound a bit crazy to those who havent been through it, a reasoned exchange would have been useful for all of us, but I guess arguing is spicier....shame his temper got the better of him. What makes me really sad is that I don't think he will ever get that I was actually trying to be helpful, and that he *could* have a real problem on his hands if these experiences are real and get out of control.

Cait

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
he was ALWAYS kind and respectful to me.......
I consider him an actual friend.

He was an very pleasant & interesting fellow to chat with.
SURE he had some very wild stories to tell, but I dare NOT judge as I have got some amazing and SUPER wild experiences of my own I find impossible to back up with any proof................since my own experiences, and things I have seen OOBE I sit back and take in what other people write with a much more open mind.

Dan could VERY WELL BE one of the unique people on the planet that have MANY more experiences than than others due to bloodline ect....he says so and I believe him...and I was interested in what he was willing to share. Contact'ees say some pretty far out & amazing things, and Dan sounded just like those various people to me.

I have a Shaman friend, who describes things so akin to the way Dan explains his spiritual descriptions that is is NOT even funny.....and I KNOW my friend is not making up stories....they do a 'breath work meditation' that carries her out on wild journeys in the spiritual realm, she speaks with amazing Angels and entities.....describing things much like Dan does.
..the BIG KICKER is that wave sound file.....I am NOT KIDDING in the least that THAT is so close to the exact same sound that carries me OUT of my body, there is no way he just 'came up' with that out of the clear blue to try and back up stories he is 'making up' & I equate THAT with the belief he is telling the truth.
I know that many ATS folks think I am nuttier than a bat house with my own
related experiences, but thats the chance you take when sharing things of this nature. You set yourself up for ridicule and attacks. Ive not been able to take them with much grace myself.
......when your a soft hearted person, that means well, these attacks can seem VERY personal and can wound your sense of trying to 'do good and share the light' and it all seems like very futile excersize indeed.

Good luck in this life Dan....wherever you may go.
Walk in the light
Shine the light.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the posts on the last 2 pages were like a time reversal. suddenly, people that aren't or weren't terribly happy with dan tanna, come out of the woodwork to criticize him, and this leads backwards to dan tanna saying he's leaving because of attacks that haven't or aren't visible yet, till the next two pages.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by undo]

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join