It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by TruthTellist

A prime example would be him offering to pay to have his story printed.

Exactly the way I see it.

He is NOT after MONEY-$$$...

He is OFFERING $$$ for someone to further publicize his story.

What is a measly $500 to someone in his position?

Don't you think his reputation is worth more to him than $500 if this was a hoax?

Seriously THINK ABOUT IT!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

$$$ is what has motivated his books, and now this disclosure. This is not the truth he is revealing, sadly he has rendered it as a weapon to blackmail, and now in desperation as an attempt to sucker in those that are sincerely interested and hopeful of the triuth being revealled. Great timing, too, especially in regards to Mr Mitchells recent statements.

if you read the notes below his story in this link Read the Notes under the main story Clark clearly states that he threatened his former employees with disclosing Cape Canvral and KSC(Kennedy Space Centre) secrets, after being offered "peanuts" in his intial dimissal settlement. Obviously NASA was not worried, otherwise they would have settled a petty dispute to keep him quiet, or publically destroy him as the Govt. and Private Corporations have been seen to do in the past with dangerous whistle blowers. We have seen neither with Clark C. McClelland. At the bottom of his page is a link for donations and an irrational plea to Bill Gates, rock stars and movie stars, that "all have enough money to last ten life times", to give him money as he is revealing this truth now for "all of us." Yep, right above the DONATE link. Sure.
Remember the Quote, "and the truth shall set you free". It should have been followed by "only if you can afford it".
The sad part is, this is pure fodder for skeptics. As soon as someone benevolently offers up the truth, but then asks to be "compensated"(Clarks words) for that benevolence, question marks are ultimately infused with any "truth offered". That is just the way it is.
BTW, why does he not mention asking his MissionControl or fellow austronauts, what the hell is an 8-9 foot ET doing in the dock, and "mission control" are you picking up the "space craft" holding orbit rear of the shuttle? It was obvious in his statement that he was not expecting to observe 8-9 foot ET's on the mission, It was obvious from his statement that the reason for such a meeting ET's was not part of his Mission Brief. What about the Debrief. Why would Nasa or the Penetagon allow such a casual observance if it was planned, and if it was not planned, surely he would have been debriefed, and the subsequently dealt with in the furture as a security risk, and so dealt with accordingly when his dispute came to ahead in 1999.
To many questions. I guess i'll have to buy the book. Or hope Bill Gates is keen on UFO's.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Yes after further information was provided by Clark it was clear that he is after making some money for the release of his story. In the begining I was guessing this was not the case but I'm wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by atlasastro

Yes after further information was provided by Clark it was clear that he is after making some money for the release of his story. In the begining I was guessing this was not the case but I'm wrong!

It is such a shame really, not only is he taking himself down, but because(my own personal belief) he is also using Ed Mitchells recent statements to help support his, Mr Mitchell will be unfairly tarred with Clark's greedy brush. This should be to the dismay of all those who were excited about a character like Ed Mitchell, joining the ranks of those that believe we are not alone.
I am a skeptic, i'll be honest with you, and Clark is just more fuel for the fire. He now hangs an even greater burden of skepticism on any current or former NASA staff who also choose to make a personl statement of beliefs in relation to this topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Why would NASA even care about his claim if it was all made up?

Because in his original comments, he referenced NASA.

Of course, if NASA had not commented, you would be saying that also provides credibility.

I have to dis-agree with you on this one, how many astronauts or others in position have come forward with similar stories referencing when they worked for NASA or were on a mission and NASA never publicly came out to dis-credit them! If Clark is a nut-case as many have made him out to be then NASA would never even take the time on publicly commenting in the first place unless there was something true to his story.(IMO) Why would they even bother?

As A Side Note:
I just happen to know a little something you don't know from the ring of all of your posts SaviorComplex, What is it you might ask? I know Aliens have and are visiting this planet while you on the other hand are still wondering about it. So it's easy for you to sit back and say this is all non-sense but for me I could never do that!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Clark is old - like me.

And like me he is likely more worried about preparing his legacy - and saving up for funeral expenses so that his family is not left in the lurch.

Perspective is what is sorely lacking in this discussion. This fellow is elderly and he is likely more concerned with his descendants than himself, and you can bet that is where his wealth and recent earnings will soon end up.

I know that my children and grandchildren will not be stuck holding the bag when I'm gone - and I have taken efforts to ensure this over the past several years. I have no doubt that this gentleman is doing likewise.

Him or myself could easily drop dead at any moment - So I don't blame him for wanting to tell his story while he still can. History deserves as much. His Grandchildren and children deserve to know what their Grandfather did in his life. In matters of such importance, we all deserve as much.

And it is History that will be the judge his life and deeds - not us, not yet...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Alien Star Ship,or ASS...is what he calls them..a clue!...the NASA people love this as it makes him sound weirder than the 6th man on the moon, whose report has now faded behind this misinfo...stay away from this so called truth teller!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

How sure are we that his life was not under treat and probably the person doing that could be dead now, and now is the right time for him to spill the bean.
we should just give him a chance.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Sarcastic's grandma; and this is what I have to say, on his account and for his future, about this whole issue. He let me in here and maybe it will cause trouble; maybe not.

Mars has an over-population problem worse than ours if you look at the Rover photos. NASA staff are such wuss', those people who're afraid to talk about what they know.
That whole planet is like China or India here, with people spilling into unproductive areas just because they can't stand the crowds.

And naturally, Nibiru is going to fix their problem just as it's going to fix ours.

These days, Nibiru is almost the ONLY thing the Rovers are looking at.

marsrover.nasa.gov...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

Human leadership on this planet have lost their minds; they have become cruel and indecent. Our national leaders FAIL to role-model Truth, Justice and Honesty -- completely and totally. Influence-peddling, bribery, profiteering and profit-TAKING (that ransacks whole industries) has replaced the nurturance of Good Souls for higher dimensions.

Predatory and parasitic minds like snakes have merely scared the sh*t out of decent, peace-loving people -- in the form of Madison Ave ad campaigns, false and deceit-based news media, Hollywood violence and IT video games.

I don't have to prove anything to you people here. You are alive to recruit and validate your own proofs of what is true and what is not true. But I have become convinced by perusing NASA's store of photos -- I found twenty yesterday in about half an hour -- in which human beings appear ON MARS PHOTOGRAPHED BY ROVER -- that our American leaders are over the top, around the bend, NUTS.

Nuts. They need to be removed, top-down, all the way down to legislative assistants and colonels in the military, who want and believe that war is the necessary evil that will somehow fix this economy, set things straight on the international stage and profit the correct people.

Those people are guilty of treason; and if we can't incarcerate or hang them all, we can at least remove them from Government service permanently -- and remove their profiteering "defense contractor" friends too.

The time is sufficient to pursue war, killing, polluting, poisoning and destroying our home planet.

If you guys want to do nothing but argue for and against, for and against what has been discovered about Mars suitability for human life that I placed on a public web-site -- if that's all you know how to do -- then we all know EXACTLY what side of these issues you're truly ON.

Now I'll give you back to my grandson. Sorry to interrupt your day. I just wanted to put this out there and Jeff said he saw no harm in it. I won't bother you again.

Have a nice day.
Sarcastic's Granny

[edit on 5-8-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I have to dis-agree with you on this one...If Clark is a nut-case as many have made him out to be then NASA would never even take the time on publicly commenting in the first place unless there was something true to his story. Why would they even bother?

I think you're confusing the facts of this case. NASA did not respond to Clark, they were responding to Mitchell. This is the post you were referencing when you commented on NASA's response.

I just happen to know a little something you don't know from the ring of all of your posts SaviorComplex, What is it you might ask? I know Aliens have and are visiting this planet while you on the other hand are still wondering about it. So it's easy for you to sit back and say this is all non-sense but for me I could never do that!

Whoopity-crap. Is that supposed to convince me of anything? I'm going to return the favor and let you in on something. Your word is not evidence. Your word is not proof. Your word alone is not going to convince anyone of anything. Let's discuss the facts, let's discuss evidence.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

Mars has an over-population problem worse than ours if you look at the Rover photos.

Considering the fact that the various rover photos show nothing but an oxidized desert, I'm going to venture to say that Mars "over-population" problem isn't near as bad as ours.

These days, Nibiru is almost the ONLY thing the Rovers are looking at.

Well...this kind of throws that notion out the window, doesn't it?

By the way, those "Nibiru" photos sure do look an awful like the Martian midnight sun.

Now I'll give you back to my grandson. Sorry to interrupt your day. I just wanted to put this out there and Jeff said he saw no harm in it. I won't bother you again.

Sarcastic, you have a very "interesting" grandmother. All mine did was make a killer cheesecake.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mal ALien still spewing her delusions I see. Have you ever had full tests done Tests that will check all your brain activity and such things, or are you afraid that you will find out there's something wrong with you mentally. This old guy is full of it and is just trying to make money off of you hardcore believers. Hey I would, since it doesn't take much for you guys to believe anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

But I have become convinced by perusing NASA's store of photos -- I found twenty yesterday in about half an hour -- in which human beings appear ON MARS PHOTOGRAPHED BY ROVER
[edit on 5-8-2008 by sarcastic]

Where did you see these photos?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

i really think this kind of find deserves to be posted. humans on mars? please please share these photos.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread376515/pg28#pid4750087]post by sheep10110[/url]

areo.info...

Here are the trace-able photos that Rover left behind.

What is odd is they keep sending the same photo over and over, eighteen times in one case. And that photo is holographic.

Jeffry (Sarcastic) will monitor this practice and report.

EEWC

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

reply to url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread376515/pg28#pid4750087]post by sheep10110[/url]

areo.info...

Here are the trace-able photos that Rover left behind.

What is odd is they keep sending the same photo over and over, eighteen times in one case. And that photo is holographic.

Jeffry (Sarcastic) will monitor this practice and report.

EEWC

ummmmmmmmmm where are the people?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I generally don't trust reports where the aliens differ from the 'grey' image-this description remains tried and true.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Whoopity-crap. Is that supposed to convince me of anything? I'm going to return the favor and let you in on something. Your word is not evidence. Your word is not proof. Your word alone is not going to convince anyone of anything. Let's discuss the facts, let's discuss evidence.

Hi SaviorComplex,

Do you really think I am concerned with what you believe in, come on now you should know better than that, what you believe in is not my responsibility and it's for the better IMO that your left in the dark but I will share something with you that I normally don't put out there for everyone. I honestly hope for your sake that you never learn the complete truth, it's better that way, I for one agree with those keeping the secret and hope people in general are left in the dark and remain that way, sorry I don‘t mean it in a rude way to you or anyone but that‘s the way I feel. From my position, the large majority of the world cannot handle the full story, there is alot more going on than anyone could possibly imagine, it's not just about ET's visiting this planet and of course being on some online forum chatting about ET is an easy thing to casually do but I can assure most of you that you couldn't really handle the full truth if it arrived. Trust me you don't want to really know about certain things taking place, some things are best kept a secret, you don’t want to have contact with an ET yourself it's not an easy thing and can be an extreme life-changing event. There are not many people in this world who have the general picture, nobody knows everything not even some of the ET's and there are many different groups visiting earth but to be familiar with the basic structure or general picture of what’s happening in this world ET’s and us is enough burden for anyone to carry. I don’t know everything but I feel I know enough and have been shown the general picture and I haven’t desired to learn more than that even though I am continually being taught. Fortunately I am not alone but I have never made it a mission to share what I know only help those with certain needs and problems.

If you ask me I would say it’s a very good thing in my honest opinion that ET's and certain people have kept this a secret from the world. That is not an insult someone is doing you a great favor. With your current frame of mind please go about your life as usual and enjoy it and never worry about a thing, just strive to live your life without hate, greed or ego in other words be humble and grateful putting others needs before yourself and that is what I can confidently say earth is all about for the advancing of our soul. I'm not better than you and your not better than me we are all equal in this world and should treat each other as such, but some of us for some reason or another have been given parts of a greater awareness and understanding, this knowledge is not for everyone of the world, I would go into further detail on why but can't. It is supposed to remain this way in the dark and forbidden for the majority it is really all part of lifes plan and there is a good reason for it. Those who have contact with ET’s on a higher level already know disclosure will never happen the way some expect it to, it is not our choice not even the governments of the world have a say in the matter, they don’t have control over the situation and there is a purpose for it to be kept a secret. This world is nothing more than a children’s playpen and school for us and we do have baby-sitters here with us and looking down on us. If there will ever be a disclosure it will come from the ET’s that are already among us themselves.

If I was to tell you that you are never alone SaviorComplex would you believe me? I can tell you not one person in this world is ever alone and not being watched over or monitored by a higher entity or ET, some like to think of these entities as guardian angels and in most cases they are. I have said many times in my life that if I was given the choice to not experience what I have or know what I know that I would choose to be left in the dark because it has greatly complicated my life and been hard on my family and I can understand now why this knowledge has been kept hidden from the majority. But I have learned that most of us not knowing the exact details of what life is all about is really all part of the plan for our progression and some of these details can be found in religions so it's not like everyone is completely left in the dark so if you just continue living your life without hate, greed or ego sharing with others and being grateful for what you have then everything will be just fine. At least I have been open and honest about this, you can take anything I've said or leave it.

Have a nice day!

Colleen,

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, have you taken your case to MUFON or anyone else?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Clark has updated his site with new items that show more about his background: Here

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Nusku]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nusku
Clark has updated his site with new items that show more about his background: Here

So what? His background is irrelevant at this point. His background does not prove his claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join