It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by Nusku
Clark has updated his site with new items that show more about his background: Here

So what? His background is irrelevant at this point. His background does not prove his claims.

LOL, yet another ATS member with nothing much of value to say.

I didn't offer an opinion on Clark either way, I was simply updating the thread for anyone who's interested.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Does your grandmother remember if they were spirit pics or opportunity pics?
There are so many pics

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Clark McClellands artwork rendition of eight or nine foot alien

I saw no oxygen tank(s). It had a wide belt like wrapping around it.. It did not appear to be tethered as the two Astronauts were to the sides of the shuttle structure. I observed nothing that appeared to be a weapon. The time of this amazing scene was one minute and seven seconds, I timed it on my Astronaut chronograph watch.

As the graphic makes clear, this was not simply a third astronaut since no publicly known astronaut has been anywhere near as tall as the eight to nine foot being depicted. The size strongly suggests that the being between the two tethered astronauts was an extraterrestrial. ...

continued at: exopolitics.... org/Exo-Comment- 77.htm

[edit on 6-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

A quote from his website:

I tried to send my website to seven Chinese Universities trying to locate a Professor who has had much interest in UFOlogy. All seven emails were "blocked" from receiving the Stargate Chronicles website. To those who believe that the Internet is FREE, this is evidence that it is NOT!

This sums up the matter quite nicely. I'm willing to bet McClelland considers this "evidence" as another conspiracy to stifle his truth, rather than looking at the destination of those emails.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by thrashee]

[edit on 6-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dr. Edgar Mitchell, while on the Kevin Smith Show not minutes ago discussing UFOs, had this to say about our beloved McClelland:

Regarding McClelland's story:

"I don't put much credence into it."

And when asked if he'd visited the stargate chronicles, Mitchell replied:

I'm a little disturbed by that website.

It would seem that no matter how breaking the news is that McClelland wants to "support" Mitchell's claims (which are hardly new, by the way), Mitchell would rather go without said support.

Priceless.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Doesn't surprise me one bit it seems the internet is a tool that can be 'PUPPY GUARDED' anytime.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
interesting but this person is obviuoly just in need of attention and wants to be in the spotlight because he feels down in life about not having accomplished enough.

If this was true he should bring the flight recording and that would advance the discussion further than another person who just fell off the wagon. Working at NASA does not make someone credible. People drive around in diapers there killing each other. NASA is no more than a glorified asylum of half wits and nutjobs. This person who suffers from visual hallucinations clearly furthers my point. It would be interesting to view how disturbed this man is by viewing his psychiatric profile if he would ONLY release it!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here is in my opinion some interesting additional information regarding this thread where under.

According to Dr Paul La Violette, the B-2 bomber also has an electromagnetic haze around the leading edge when in flight due to the positive ions being generated by the antigravity technology to produce an ion sheath as evidenced in the photo of the B-2. This is a distinguishing feature of the Biefeld-Brown Effect which uses the principle of capacitors stored with tremendous electrostatic charges to generate an anti-gravity effect. The question that arises is whether the craft behind the Space Shuttle belongs to an extraterrestrial civilization or to secret fleet of antigravity space vehicles.

The idea of a secret space fleet using advanced technologies was boosted by a British hacker, Gary McKinnon, who faces extradition to the U.S. for hacking into U.S. government and military computers . McKinnon claims that he came across secret Pentagon and NASA files that contained a list of 'non-terrestrial officers', and a spreadsheet detailing 'fleet-to-fleet transfers'. Could the tall being depicted with the two Space Shuttle astronauts actually belong to a group of "non-terrestrial officers" that periodically give assistance to Space Shuttle programs through the US Air Force's Space Command?

exopolitics.org...

Some testimonials,

People with who he had meetings and interviews with, as for instance Dr. Edgar Mitchell [see below].

List of Clark McClelland Meetings and interviews with Astronauts, Scientists, Military Officers and VIPs while employed at the Kennedy Space Center.

exopoliticsinstitute.org...

So I still think Clark McClelland intentions are right and despite that he ask for money where this whole world is turning on and despite as said in thrashees reply what makes his/her day obvious great,

Originally posted by thrashee
Dr. Edgar Mitchell, while on the Kevin Smith Show not minutes ago discussing UFOs, had this to say about our beloved McClelland:

Regarding McClelland's story:

"I don't put much credence into it."

Priceless.

There are numerous people who don’t put much credence in Dr. Edgar Mitchells story also.
I give him the benefit of the doubt and he still has my support, just as I support Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

[edit on 9/8/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 9/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

so please explain why the leading edges of that b2 pic are sharp [ in a photographic sense ]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Aliens and antigravity craft and conspiracies, oh my!

When you can reference a source that does not feature the stereotypical flying saucer in its banner, I'll consider it

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

so please explain why the leading edges of that b2 pic are sharp [ in a photographic sense ]

I am absolute no photographic expert, so to answer that question properly its better that you ask one of the very good ATS photographic experts.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

When you can reference a source that does not feature the stereotypical flying saucer in its banner, I'll consider it

Please ask this question in some other words so I know exactly what you mean.
Because of the language you know.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

its not a photography question - its a physics question

appologies maybee i was being too obtuse

despite the claims made of ion feilds and anti grav charged leading edges etc etc

look at the pic carefully - the ` ion feild is claimed to come from the leaing edges - but they are photographically sharp - no distortion - nothing

look at this PARODY photo :

or any pic of an aircraft creating a vapour cloud around it by adiabatic expansion

see the obvious similarities - are they all using this ` secret anti grav ? `

EDIT : IGNORE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW - I FOUND THE LINK TO THE ORIGIONAL IMAGE

IT WAS EXPLAINED - THE B2 WAS AT / NEAR TOP SPEED - AND ATMPOSPERIC CONDITIONS WERE " REIGHT"

source

PS - do you have an origional source for that b2 pic ?? the only ones similar i have seen have been PS hoaxes lie my b52 shot

because the b2 does not fly fastenogh to generate any significant cloud

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

see the obvious similarities - are they all using this ` secret anti grav ?

The significant cloud in this indeed PARODY photo

is most likely from this one.

Regarding your other remark I am shore you also know that not all those plains using that ‘secret anti grav’ effect but the B2.
It is so far based on speculation of course because that technique is very logical top secret, but that doesn’t mean it is impossible or Alien technology.
For some in my opinion interesting information about it.

The U.S. Antigravity Squadron
By Paul Laviolette, PhD
Dr. Paul Laviollette wrote this article for inclusion in Tom Valone's breakthrough book, "Electrogravitics Systems". The article below is a partial-length reprint of Laviolette's speculative work suggesting a connection between the B2-Bomber and the 1960's Electrogravitics research of TT-Brown.

www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
However, once again, it's the INFORMATION we should be paying attention to, not the manner it is conveyed!

Um. No. What you have here is an unsubstantiated story. Because it's a story, you most certainly must pay attention to both the story teller and the manner in which the story is told.

The information is only as good as who it's coming from, and in this case, I'm sad to say, the story is just that--a story.

Unfortunately, what you have here is a NASA contractor who has waited until he was broke before coming forth with his grand story. Now he's selling memorabilia and constructing ridiculous graphics to support his claim.

Is this really who you want to align yourselves with?

[edit on 9-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My god. You blind believers make the rest of us who are objective and healthy skeptics look like nuts. How the hell are you going to take this guy at his word? I love that you guys assume some ex-employee from NASA would never lie or couldn't possibly be delusional. We have tons of stories. What we need is verifiable hard evidence. His words do not qualify as proof of anything. Especially when you are talking about a subject like this. The disclosure folks are great entertainment. Their naïveté is cute.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
However, once again, it's the INFORMATION we should be paying attention to, not the manner it is conveyed!

Um. No. What you have here is an unsubstantiated story. Because it's a story, you most certainly must pay attention to both the story teller and the manner in which the story is told.

The information is only as good as who it's coming from, and in this case, I'm sad to say, the story is just that--a story.

Unfortunately, what you have here is a NASA contractor who has waited until he was broke before coming forth with his grand story. Now he's selling memorabilia and constructing ridiculous graphics to support his claim.

Is this really who you want to align yourselves with?

Amen brother. Crap like this is what keeps me from discussing UFO's in mixed company. Are aliens visiting us? Maybe. Are we alone in the universe? The odds and common sense say no we are not alone. I take issue with anyone who does not approach these stories with a skeptical frame of mind. Those that don't help make this whole thing seem more like a new crazy religion. The religious have their sightings of Jesus, Mary, and angels. The UFO believers have their sightings of aliens, UFO's, contactees, and whistle blowers. Objectivity isn't even so much as an afterthought. Until this changes we will keep being painted with the crazy brush and justifiably so.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Thrashee, I agree here with the exception of one item. As far as my experience is concerned McClelland has been broke at least the last ten years. When I spoke to him in the late 90's he was working at Walt Disney World. I Believe he said in the security department but for all I know he could have been cleaning up behind the horses in the parade. No offence intended.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This clark guy is obviously crazy. Also,

B2 has antigravity? OMG

That is just ridiculous!

The first time I heard that nonsense was during Phillip Corso's interview. I wouldn't expect the rest of UFOlogy would even consider this premise.

I mean c'moon. This is beyond ludicorus it's a joke. So why in the world would it still need a turbojet engine if the B2 has antigravity?

So why would it need wings. I gues it's some kind of a coverup facade?

This is just nuts!

[edit on 11-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

[edit on 11-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
This clark guy is obviously crazy. Also,
B2 has antigravity? OMG

That is just ridiculous!
The first time I heard that nonsense was during Phillip Corso's interview. I wouldn't expect the rest of UFOlogy would even consider this premise.
I mean c'moon. This is beyond ludicorus it's a joke. So why in the world would it still need a turbojet engine if the B2 has antigravity?
So why would it need wings. I gues it's some kind of a coverup facade?
This is just nuts!

Just to prevent you from laughing your head of I suggest that you take a good look to the information you find here.

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ctglabs.com...

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join