It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

athours of ` dead tree books ` do not write thier own blurb

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Why is it when you are a skeptic of accepted knowledge here it's fine, but when you are a skeptic of the "you gotta believe this, really.." posts concerning aliens without any proof at all (real life is full of undeniable proof) it's a bad thing?

I'm equally skeptical of all knowledge, it's the only way to advance it without become nonsense (e.g. religion, just believe, don't ask questions, don't think critical it's bad for you, just believe.... happens with so called "knowledge too much already aswell.. kid's believe what they are taught without question. believing is not knowing.. )

and imho the "i want to believe" poster should be burnt, it's the most stupid sentence ever created, it might as well read "I don't ever want to use my brain".

I'm not denying the existance of aliens, as a matter of fact I'm pretty sure the universe is brimming with life. (mathematical certainty as far as I'm concerned)

But start asking honest and hard questions, like what makes us so interesting seeing as we can barely leave our planet and must look like an early civilization to life that might have started intelligence millions of years before it did on earth.
The only reason I can think of would simply be that there is life and bio diversity here but that would imply that it's rare and we are more and more finding out that it's probably not rare at all.
Unless the specific aliens watching us aren't really that much more advanced then us at all.

The basic thing/flaw/warning about the UFO "religion" that makes me twitch and is the root cause of me calling it a religion in the first place.

The first big media hitting sighting of ufo's and starting of the craze was of course the well known kenneth arnold sighting.

He reported a formation of crescent shaped vehicles/objects while flying his general aviation plane.
He described those crescent shaped vehicles as moving like they were skipping on water like cup saucer plates.

This later gets misprinted in newspapers as saucer shaped objects instead of crescent shaped.

and suddenly, everybody is seeing saucers.... talk about media induced hype/mass delusion.

If people were really seeing the original ufo's there would be mass phonecalls to papers and tv station that they aren't saucer shaped.
But instead people started massively seeing what the media told them is supposed to be up there instead of actually seeing the ufo's Arnold witnessed.

My 2 cents.

Unless you want to believe the ufo's changed shape to suit people's idea better, but that is kind of stretching it.

Most people here, even the ones using the famed Occam's razor are very biased, even Occam's razor is not immune to researchers wanting very hard to come to a certain conclusion. This effect is well known and often not even intentional but instead unconscious.
From a wish fulfilment point of view I don't care if there are ufo's visiting or not as such being unbiased and trained in science I have not seen anything here or anywhere yet which is undeniable proof or even circumstantial.
The government seems to really know squat and all the ufo tech could have easily come from the spoils of war from ww2 (the stealth bomber wing design was based on a nazi experimental bomber wing design, the first patent for jet engines was already in 1908 by a french engineer but the 2 wars delayed it untill again the germans built the Me262.
The sudden rocket achievements can easily be linked to the Vengeance weapons and the related nazi scientists the US took in, in project paperclip.
Nazi's were also experimenting with nuclear fission as an energy source although the fears of them building a nuke were later found to be unfounded, the nazi's deemed such a weapon unconscionable (go figure). Again the scientists taken in under project paperclip explain the tech.

Do I think there is life out there, definitely.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Check out NASA's response to Edgar Mitchel's claims:

NASA response to Edgar Mitchell:

Umm...ummm.ummmm...

He was probably looking through his handbook trying to find what to say....

Also I noticed he immediately went into defensive mode saying, "I will have to find someone to dispute that."

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Its a total bunk story.
There must be a market for it.
Its called freedom of speech.

Then freedom to publish.

Then a good time for us to talk about it.

I hope there is a 3rd and 4th and so on as perhaps this
bunk output has been going on for quite awhile.

The Omega Agency or New World Order or someone has revved up
the bunk output but we will be ready.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Only your link works:

NASA response to Edgar Mitchell interview on Kerrang Radio
www.youtube.com...

He used a GRIDKEEPER video.. (so he can control the comments...
not that he will ... )

Nasa Response re: Edgar Mitchell interview on Kerrang Radio
www.youtube.com...

Here we go with multiple videos and alterations and 911 sexy
all over again.. just kidding.

Yeah NASA will need a spoksman.. they are not in the Alien business.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

NASA responding only brings more credibility to the story in my opinion.

Why would NASA even care about his claim if it was all made up?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Why would NASA even care about his claim if it was all made up?

Because in his original comments, he referenced NASA.

Of course, if NASA had not commented, you would be saying that also provides credibility.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Misfit

athours of ` dead tree books ` do not write thier own blurb

Don't know what that means, dead tree books?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is possibly the Grandmother of all conspiracies - Namely the alien presence here on Earth and our governments (all major world governments probably) being in collaboration with the these beings and for reasons unknown the majority of "common" people are not being told.

If ET aliens are coming here, then it's THEIR responsibility to tell US.

They aren't.

So, then, who's the real cover-upper?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by mbkennel]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
What evidence there is other than a tacky site claiming and quoting another astronaut. How do I know he not just made this up to cash in?

I agree with your comment and your sig!

If this NASA employee was 'coming out' then why didn't he prepare compelling evidence that he had access to already? Without it his claims practically serve no purpose to disclosure regardless of his qualifications.

If he knew that he was going to disclose then he would have made some arrangements to prepare the evidence to backup his claim and to avoid ridicule. Or did he make some assumptions about the UFO\Alien disclosure community?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

This a very tacky web site for not saying what is a anomymous reply

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

He needs the money and the Media NEVER reports UFO stories unless someone else does first, and then it's way in the back. News Blackout on Aliens here. NASA wants to screw this poor guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vanaustin255

I agree with you there. They denied him his retirement. So obviously he said something NASA didn't want him to.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheep10110

I agree with you there. They denied him his retirement. So obviously he said something NASA didn't want him to.

Your logic does not follow. A) His employment history with NASA seems sketchy at best. From what I can tell, he only worked in NASA's direct employ for a handful of years--hardly enough to warrant a pension from them. The rest of the time he was working as a contractor. B) Even if he was denied a pension from them, that doesn't mean it was because of him knowing something they didn't want him to know.

Think about it: if you wanted to hush up somebody, would you take away their retirement, thereby further pissing them off? Or would you try to placate them and make them go away happy?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by sheep10110

Your logic does not follow. A) His employment history with NASA seems sketchy at best. From what I can tell, he only worked in NASA's direct employ for a handful of years--hardly enough to warrant a pension from them. The rest of the time he was working as a contractor. B) Even if he was denied a pension from them, that doesn't mean it was because of him knowing something they didn't want him to know.

Think about it: if you wanted to hush up somebody, would you take away their retirement, thereby further pissing them off? Or would you try to placate them and make them go away happy?

also possible that they figured if they took everything away from him he would be forced to try to make money of his knowledge and people would figure hes just saying these things to make money, the fact that hes trying to make money off this tends to play on my mind when reading his story, but under his circumstances maybe id try to do the same thing..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'll pay the guy 10x what he wants.

I'm quite wealthy, and its a drop in the bucket for me if the information is worthwhile.

Anyone know how I can buy/purchase it?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

You know, it's so clearly apparent that so many of the auto-enabled skeptic crowd are themselves brainwashed. They regurgitate the cynical response patterns witnessed by many FOX television 'talkshow' figureheads and Clear Channel goons. It's pathetic. Go and
do some homework for 24-48hrs before declaring yourself equipped to make an educated assessment about what appears to be a unbelievable story at face value. Who IS Clark McClelland? A good majority of you have no context from which to flap your gums!

I've taken hours out of my day to retrieve MORE than just his statement. His credentials, background, affiliations to government agencies etc etc etc. And I'm FAR from done. Would I be so bold as to make a statement that allows little room to breathe for Truthseeking to be our communal focal point? Not at this point, less than 48 hrs into what appears to be some heavy eyewitness testimony from someone so well-placed within NASA for so many years. He's been screwed over by NASA politics and really has nothing to gain by joining ranks with foil hatters and predators.

I think we need to bring to the forum some insight for starters. He's worked for ONI & NASA so why isn't there a WORD about being a disinformation agent, of which I do not think is the case...? None of you know me or what I have experienced, and what he's spoken of, regarding a top secret NASA shuttle mission isn't such a stretch when you factor in Charles Hall, Philiip Corso, or many government and private sector employees involved with Greer's Disclosure Project...and on and on. Predictable responses are for left for nuts-and-bolts , flat-earthers anf of whom I'm not surprised have yet to initiate dialogue with benevolent ETs. Data! Info! Dialouge! ...In that order gentlemen/women.

D

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
NASA wants it all out:

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview "Aliens are real" Kerrang 2008

www.youtube.com...

Watch in high quality. This is the interview which the Nasa response I previously uploaded was related to. Edgar Mitchell UFO interview "Aliens are real" Kerrang 2008 Edgar Mitchell the 6th man to walk on the moon talks on Kerrang Radio July 2008 about how he has been briefed about the true existance of aliens. He also claims that the governments have kept this a secret and covered it up for 60 years.

Hold on.. he wasn't briefed... later he says he was.

The Catholic Church dispensation for those duped on the CIA
cover of Tesla man made (not reversed engineered as mentioned)
UFO with the Alien UFO innuendo is used to bolster his lies.

He lived in Roswell @ 02:50 and never heard that it was an Army
hoax (well directed by The Omega Agency).
Von Braun was in charge of Army Ordinance.. rockets...and the UFO project.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
OMG this has got to be true because what ex employee would make stuff up
.C'mon eight foot aliens...I wonder what will come next, twenty foot aliens spotted making tea in england with the queen? Hey if an old employee with a background in the military or government says it then it's got to be true. Remember Clinton did NOT have sexual relations with that woman and Bush FOUND weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

[edit on 5-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
OMG this has got to be true because what ex employee would make stuff up
.C'mon eight foot aliens...I wonder what will come next, twenty foot aliens spotted making tea in england with the queen? Hey if an old employee with a background in the military or government says it then it's got to be true. Remember Clinton did NOT have sexual relations with that woman and Bush FOUND weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

with all due respect sir, how DARE you insult the 20ft aliens. they love their tea and hurt noone. you people make me sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join