It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another NASA employee comes forward - 8-9 Foot Alien Sighted

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by spacevisitor
No, I disagree with you here, that’s obvious your misperception, there is a big difference in being a skeptic and being a debunker.
A skeptic is as you also know someone who habitually doubts accepted beliefs, and a debunker is an individual who discredits and exposes claims as being false, exaggerated, unscientific or pretentious.

This is a laod of BS..

Well, that is entirely up to you of course.

Obviously wiki is being edited by people who hate skeptics.
These words make it sound as though a skeptic in steadfastly refusing to believe scientific proofs.

Wiki isn't being edited by people who hate skeptics, I used their information myself to make my points in other discussions.

We need to define "accepted" here, where "accepted" in the sense of 99% of the stuff on ATS means "accepted by a lot of people here, but not of anyone with any even remotely tangible proof"

The credentials of these men combined with so many other testimonies/evidence are proof enough for me.

No evidence that any real scientist could point to and say "Thats proof".

That I could "accept".

I advise you to reed 3.8.5 Technology / Science * of this document.
But for a better judgement I recommend you to reed it all.

galactic5.no-ip.com...

Look then to what these people has to say about it.

web.archive.org...

web.archive.org...

[edit on 3/8/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

No because we are not getting all the news. Go to the link and check out what several ex astronauts are saying. This is possibly the Grandmother of all conspiracies - Namely the alien presence here on Earth and our governments (all major world governments probably) being in collaboration with the these beings and for reasons unknown the majority of "common" people are not being told.

News people don't really go out and get their news anymore, they're fancy pompt readers. The "news" is tightly controlled in order to tightly control the public and public opinion.

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Somethings up and we're not being told.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Joker

I Totaly Agree 100%

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If our government is in cohorts with aliens, I could only assume that they have some very good reasons for keeping disclosure at this point, and we'd hope those reasons were "for our own good."

Otherwise, we may need to rethink whether we want this alien presence here at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I recommend that everyone go to the site and read all of the information after a thirty plus year career with NASA this man has been denied his pension for seeking Disclosure and publishing his experiences on a website.

For him to pay $500.00 to a media outlet to print his story would be a large sacrifice for someone without secure income, so I think it speaks of his dedication to exposing the truth and waking the People of the World to a long held fact compartmentalized within the World Elite and Agencies people with the proper clearances .

" We are not alone!"

My question is this," Why shouldn't we all know the truth?"

And until we know the truth we are not free nor do we live in a democratic society.

I commend this Gentleman for his courage and sacrifices!!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
rather this person is a nut or telling the truth is not the question, Aliens are real(or what ever you want to call them)I also so two of them in 1977 in Missouri not more than 10 feet away from me and a friend at 1:18 am right after we return to his truck from a hunting venture.Believe me they are real and you will see one real soon they are getting close to making global contact and all you people that think uncle sam never lies to you will wake up FAST.

PS My watch stop working that night and I have had it to several repair shops over the years and it can't be repaired,I still Have it,it was my Fathers.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If our government is in cohorts with aliens, I could only assume that they have some very good reasons for keeping disclosure at this point, and we'd hope those reasons were "for our own good."

Otherwise, we may need to rethink whether we want this alien presence here at all.

Me thinks the time to decide whether or not 'we' want this alien presence is looong gone - it is most naive to even think we would have had a choice anyway, if you've been following history that is... you'd see we were had before we were born - and been lied to since birth - but yes, let's hope the government is doing it for our own good... they have such a good track record after all, don't they?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

We need to define "accepted" here, where "accepted" in the sense of 99% of the stuff on ATS means "accepted by a lot of people here, but not of anyone with any even remotely tangible proof"

The credentials of these men combined with so many other testimonies/evidence are proof enough for me.

No evidence that any real scientist could point to and say "Thats proof".

That I could "accept".

I advise you to reed 3.8.5 Technology / Science * of this document.

galactic5.no-ip.com...

Look then to what these people has to say about it.

web.archive.org...

web.archive.org...

[edit on 3/8/08 by spacevisitor]

Nice links
I copied them for printing - will eventually do the 500 pages of disclosure project when I get a ream of paper and gallon of printer ink! I like to get everything in print - more reliable and eaiser to reference than online - anyway - thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Way too cool, dude!

That's pretty crazy how the alien was in the shuttle! If I were on that shuttle, I don't know if I'd be, like, super scared or extactly happy!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I told ya aliens were tall!

Freaky

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We need a new email campaign for this info.

Media Release: 2nd Astronaut says ET has made contact
Supports Dr. Edgar Mitchell

www.stargate-chronicles.com...

Key quotes
"personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET"
"observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET" at the "rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods"
"Buzz Aldrin asks for proper investigation" wcbstv.com...

Larry King Live [email protected]

Fox News
Special report [email protected]
News Watch [email protected]
News Live [email protected]
America News Room [email protected]

CNN edition.cnn.com...

NBC News
Meet the Press www.msnbc.msn.com...
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Guardian News paper email [email protected]
Sydney Morning Herald email [email protected]
Observer [email protected]
Reuters [email protected]
BBC [email protected]
Al Jazeera english.aljazeera.net...
Washington Post [email protected]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
And again... where is the SOLID proof about this guy working at NASA?

We could look up ScO.

I heard he was fired by Kennedy Space Center years ago,
where he worked as a laborer.

Perhaps he dusted off controls he sat in front and was responsable
for wardrobe.

Obviously he has no dirt on NASA like Mason aprons or photos
of any value.

He definitely tries to give the impression that he is an astronaut
siting in front of some control panel in a bona fide looking jump suit.

How many would lie for an Illuminati pay check?
If all ET support comes from the Illuminati biz how can anyone
resist.

There is an immediate need to put down the Tesla man made UFO
theories or no disclosure is possible. All the future's technology
will be lost for another 1000 years since Hitler screwed up last
time.

Well then Truman and who knows how many live and dead humans
blocked disclosure.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

A young man has more to lose. Once you get to a certain age, you become more cynical and realize you've pretty much lived your life.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
He's not an Astronaut, but here's a couple quotes by DD:

Have you ever had any real life experiences with the paranormal?
Parade Magazine
"No. But like Mulder I believe that we are probably not alone. It doesn't really make sense that this would be the only planet with life. Yet if we have been contacted by aliens I don't believe that anybody could have kept that a secret. I don't believe in a conspiracy to hide the existence of extraterrestrial life. Of course, there's always the possibility that the aliens have been taking our memories away."

In this week's People he says (paraphrasing) - I think we'd all know it if they were here.

With DD, half the time you can't tell if he's kidding. His wife Tea Leoni says he paints art w/his butt and she spanks him to spread the colors...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I find it HIGHLY suspect that someone who has alleged testimonials from everyone from Walter Cronkite to Werner von Braun himself on his website, his name in a search engine does not bring up A SINGLE Nasa reference let alone a Wikipedia entry or something as someone of his SUPPOSED stature really would have in reality. It is plain lunacy and ignorance to imagine that someone that has launched '650' missions and was in cahoots with some of the most historic figures of the space age does not even have a single mention or a single shred of proof on any search engine of his name in reference to the space agency he claimed he worked for.
The ONLY thing his name brings up is the stargate website and rense.com refs and such. The only possible exception was a reference to him in this popular mechanics article: www.popularmechanics.com...

but it can't be known for certain whether they actually verified his identity through Nasa or just rehashed his own self created credentials. Seeing as how they seem to describe him in a copy/paste manner the same way his credentials are attributed on every other bogus site I'd say it's the latter.

The only recourse we could possibly have is through John Lear as many of the search results shared references between the two it would seem that the two possibly have had or maintain contact. So perhaps if Lear is still around here he could disclose some sort of evidence or proof for us that this Mcclleland individual is a genuine Nasa employee and has held the positions that he claims to have held.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
Why would this guy have to pay people $500.00 to release his article in a newspaper or magazine if he had real proof? Don't you think if the proof was undeniable, magazines and newspapers would be jumping on this....for free? Just seems a little stinky to me, thats all.

If what you say is the truth, you shouldn't have to pay people to accept it.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

You know, that's got to be a scientific law... how about this:

Frickey's First Law of Information:
The cost of publishing a statement varies directly with the size of the audience reached and inversely with its veracity.

or, more simply put, "newspapers pay for news and charge for ads."

The guy who broke this story obviously was not believed very much by People, or they'd have paid him for a scoop, not charged him ad rates.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

holy talito batman i wana see this footage!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The site has been updated with an artists concept and an additional description.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
i have an observation on this gentleman - in his website - uner the ` credentials page ` it is writen exculsivly in the 3rd person

noow he hasnt credited any one else as author of that page

its just details like that that get me suspicios

IMHO the only people who writte thier resume in the 3rd person - are fooking crazy

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Not as a very read person, but from one that does resort to books for resources, I've noticed that credintials and bibliographical portions of authored books and writings usually are in 3rd person fashion. So that doesn't seem odd to me from his site.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join