It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My mother in law is strict southern baptist woman. I could see her taking up arms against the demons from the sky. I could see her clinging on every word broadcast from the White House as to what to do. Either way I figure there are millions just like her. My point is if they really want people to freak out this is the way to do it! I gotta admit it would scare the poop out of me too!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Getting banned because of terran Blue would be pointless.So I edited my rant out.

Your still a two faced little snake Terran. All smiles and greets in chat wanting to know the groups plans and numbers... and main thread all 'its a fake, proven photoshop'.
It is a 100% genuine picture, and I stand by it and what happend 100%. I also stand by what I wrote earlier.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
My mother in law is strict southern baptist woman. I could see her taking up arms against the demons from the sky. I could see her clinging on every word broadcast from the White House as to what to do. Either way I figure there are millions just like her. My point is if they really want people to freak out this is the way to do it! I gotta admit it would scare the poop out of me too!

Scares me that so many people will react just like your example. Most people hear a figure in authority, and it seems to send them to a place where resistance isn't an option. They swallow it hook line and sinker and act accordingly.

Weird, scary and dangerous. hence why i say get as far from civilisation as you can - the more distance the better.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Getting banned because of terran Blue would be pointless.So I edited my rant out.

Ah dammit.... foiled again

Your still a two faced little snake Terran.

I'm a Gemini.... expect nothing less.

All smiles and greets in chat wanting to know the groups plans and numbers... and main thread all 'its a fake, proven photoshop'.

Er.... Don't think just because I am able to have a civilised convo with you and try to get some insight as to how the group works etc that it means everything is all rosy. I never said as such, you assumed as such.

It is a 100% genuine picture, and I stand by it and what happend 100%. I also stand by what I wrote earlier.

Thats fair enough, and I respect you for having the brass ones to carry on the... whatever you wanna call it, even after the analysis the pic went though here on ATS.

The Thread About The Flame

The Picture

A Close Up

An Even Better Close Up

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Terran Blue]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Your still a two faced little snake Terran. All smiles and greets in chat wanting to know the groups plans and numbers... and main thread all 'its a fake, proven photoshop'.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

i've only been here a few weeks but know most of the people here only question remarkable claims like yours to prove or disprove the validity of them. you've been here a lot longer than me so must know this is reasonable; so why cry foul when your remarkable claims are questioned?

you say you want people to know the truth and on that matter we're probably all agreed. we can't establish the truth without asking you questions though so what is your problem with that?

i notice you use the chat room and private messaging a lot. i notice you've made a few allies this way. i have to wonder if your use of these features was deliberate on your part to gain allies.

i also noticed you befriended a moderator in chat and later tried to use her as back up for your claims. i don't recall her name off the top of my head but it started with A. she later basically posted that she knows no more or less about your claims than any of us.

like others who have asked ... i'm also waiting to hear why first you claimed only you and your father saw the moon rising twice ... and then you later claimed you, your father AND 3 brothers saw it?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes you would need to bother.

Mind control is a stated aim. They want it, and they plan to have it along side a compliant and sheep like populace. They want to engineer an event where they are our saviours and we cannot question it because 'we all saw them defeat the nasty aliens'...

Small effort by a few for total absolute unquestioned power after only a few days of total world wide terror. They don't control the world from one place at the minute, far from it. China and the USA ran by the same folks? nope not a chance...

But they clearly are run by the same people, since the government and military in each country would need to have agreed to this plan some time ago, have implemented the technology over a period of many years, and still be up for international co-ordinated action now, even though individual politicians have changed. Surely?

I'm also not clear what would take place. Holograms and mind-control to make people think they're being invaded. Fistfights in the street - us against us. How does that work? If there's a hologram of an alien in front of me, my fists would go through it. If I'm 'made' to perceive my neighbour as an alien, I'm going to run away - as is he from me - or at the least notice that he's not attacking me. If I'm 'made' angry and fearful enough to attack him (and him me in return), aren't I going to notice, when the effect wears off, that the dead body in the road is, in fact, Fred from next door? And doesn't that imply a level of mind-control that makes the whole exercise redundant?

Too many unpredictable variables. That's what I'd have said if I'd been at the original meeting. Whatever your aims, this is simply not the kind of plan you would come up with - from scratch - to achieve them. It's too convoluted. If you want depopulation, poison the water, or introduce a sterilising agent, and explain it away somehow. If you want one world government, there are no doubt easier ways when you're that powerful. If you want to end religion, stop teaching it. Nobody would sit there and say "Light-bulb moment guys - I've got a great idea!" and then pitch this to the group.

And all for what? A smaller, sheep-like populace? One world government? These are people that have planned this - enormously rich, enormously powerful people with a high quality of life derived from the economic and social status quo. They're sitting pretty, sipping champagne. What is going to be better for them at the end of this to make all the effort worthwhile?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

The Moderator in question was Asala if memory serves, and Chat was being used as a recruiting ground, and actions against this is why Dark Koresh dislikes yours truly.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

The Moderator in question was Asala if memory serves, and Chat was being used as a recruiting ground, and actions against this is why Dark Koresh dislikes yours truly.

Dark koresh?

A recruiting ground?

I am the one who stated clearly that no people were needed or wanted I had my own people sorted. As for Asala, that I think she is an absolute awesome human being, a good kind person, and a worthy human being is no secret. Never has been never will be.
Should every member I have ever been contacted by worry I am recruiting? no not at all. Why? because never have I ever offered a single person here on the boards more than advice. The critera was simple for our group. Dr's, Dentist, Nurses, and a couple of ex forces members. That was what was put together.

Terran, to be blunt, I answer every question in chat with a genuine desirte to see good come from my advice. Even last night I took time to give you answers to every question you asked even though my net was super slow.

never mind.

Dark koresh.
You do however have a way with words.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i have spoken with DK from the begining and he has never asked anything of me , or asked me to believe anything ,.....it is for us all to make up our OWN minds as to whether we believe him or not.

we are not sheep !!!!

i hardly think he is creating a cult as some people are suggesting !!

my 2 cents (euro cents )

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The only problem I have DK is that a lot of people on here are actually worried about your supposed prediction ( It seems to happen alot on here with wayout there predictions that never come true). A rise in UFO sightings has happened, but most of these have turned out to be laterns, which I dont think will cause mass panic if released in a world wide attack.
You've told a good story but without any real evidence (I am member of ATS so I have read lots about the supposed Tech that will be used to subdue us) I find it hard to believe you, give the Mods something real that links your dead relative to all of this or how he knew this info, or your just here as a fear monger.
What worries me the most is that you have managed to get people wondering off into caves and places that that could cause serious harm if they are unprepared.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

I have made nobody 'do' anything. In brutal honesty, people here on the boards who shall remain nameless actually have more information about the actual nuts and bolts system than I do. As for making people wander off unprepared, I guess you never understood my message. Its your choice to either be prepared or not; mine was the warning, yours and yours alone is the choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght -

In my last post, I meant to say thank you for replying. So a belated thank you.

As I mentioned, I'm confused about both the practicalities of and the motivation for this event: what is to be gained and why anyone would think of such an elaborate way of achieving it.

I'm in the UK. Can you shed any light on who in the government is supposed to know about this? Obviously, we have two main political parties here, and at the time this was planned there must have been some doubt about which would be in power in 2011. So - are both parties aware? Some of both parties? Are the petty arguments they have in the commons knowingly irrelevant, meaning they are all great actors? Or do you see a shadowy group behind the scenes who will take control at a key moment?

Genuinely curious - entirely skeptical but curious. How do you see the nuts and bolts of this working?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh dear. TravisT; use the internet. Use google scholar. Research Government manipulation through magnetic and electromagnetic weaponry. Do some finger exercises (called typing) and have a look, because any thing I tell you or point to you you will do your hardest to refute.

You know, I once thought that mind control was way off in the future; turns out it was done and dusted in the early 1970s. Nice huh? Anyway, take care, and what ever you chose to do or not do, as is same fior every body else, is your own descision.

DK
Oh dear, D4rk Kn1ght. I have used the internet, and I have asked you multiple questions in this thread alone. I've also read your original thread when it was happening, maybe you should use the internet, go back and answer all my questions.

Do some actual exercise, walk over and give us proof other then "government research" links from the internet. I can tell you that the government has experimented on teleportation, but I would like to have proof that actual physical objects are being teleported for me to believe that it is that far in experimentation.

All you're doing is making up theories on experiments that have taken place. I see no proof other then your wacky theory. Again, you haven't answered anything, and again have answered any question with more vague questions. Why dont you do me a favor, and tell Blossom Goodchild and Prophet Yahweh I said whats up.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by damagedoor
D4rk Kn1ght -

In my last post, I meant to say thank you for replying. So a belated thank you.

As I mentioned, I'm confused about both the practicalities of and the motivation for this event: what is to be gained and why anyone would think of such an elaborate way of achieving it.

You need to change thought patterns. Stop thinking 'more people is better because they stay rich'. Thats not the point here. The point is total, absolute non-questioned control over every single being alive. Do they have that now? no they do not.

This is about making people so afraid, so totally, absolutely afraid they will lick crap from the soles of their saviors shoes in delight and pay for the pleasure whe they are saved from 'the nasty space alien come to kill them'. Then they will happily toil wage free for the next 200 years as slaves because they are 'safe' and they all saw the 'space war' and pass it down and people will cringe in fear - 'don't want to be a worker? i'll not protect you no more from the space men'...

Do you see a shadowy group behind the scenes who will take control at a key moment?

Players will be in place by Novemeber 2010.

Genuinely curious - entirely skeptical but curious. How do you see the nuts and bolts of this working?

We will be hit at once, world wide in one fell swoop. It will be global as best as coverage can get. Then will be the d4rk kn1ght, and from then on, all will be changed. That first few days will be one of seeing, hearing, feeling, touching and sensing things and events that are not real, BUT mixed in will be some real major destruction and depopulation. Fear will cause millions to kill one another as they will not 'see' them as real folks, but as things to kill i.e. the space men amongst them. Man will simply fall into insanity induced by electrical pyschological warfare.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Kurokage

I have made nobody 'do' anything. In brutal honesty, people here on the boards who shall remain nameless actually have more information about the actual nuts and bolts system than I do. As for making people wander off unprepared, I guess you never understood my message. Its your choice to either be prepared or not; mine was the warning, yours and yours alone is the choice.

I must have misunderstood your message too, then.

You say people have a choice whether to be prepared or not, but besides hiding out in caves or high places what options have you suggested?

I've noticed your modus operandi - worry the living daylights out of people then disclaim all responsibility if someone was actually daft enough to follow your 'example'.

Since the Nepalese royal family was murdered in 2001 and the country has had a period of unrest ever since, what made you think Nepal was a good place to migrate to?

Just going by your choice of destination, I wouldn't trust your judgement in choosing between a Big Mac and KFC. Far less trust it when making a lifestyle choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I must have misunderstood your message too, then.

It was and is still my best advice. Take it or leave it. Your call.

You say people have a choice whether to be prepared or not, but besides hiding out in caves or high places what options have you suggested?

Shielding from electromagnetic waves as best as you can, gathering groups together to work on said projects...

I've noticed your modus operandi - worry the living daylights out of people then disclaim all responsibility if someone was actually daft enough to follow your 'example'.

Nope wrong again. My example is how I was doing it. If you note, I started posting because I was almost ready and I felt guilty.

Since the Nepalese royal family was murdered in 2001 and the country has had a period of unrest ever since, what made you think Nepal was a good place to migrate to?

The islamists were being forced out of the country, and the communist didn't have a strong enough foot hold to actually disturb a military leadership. That changed sadly. Also, Nepal was chosen because its land mass location and huge underground cave network and lack of inhabitants. We would of stayed had a pro west government stood even if it was slightly left leaning. as it is, they hate westerners and former soldiers from the Gurkha regiments.

Just going by your choice of destination, I wouldn't trust your judgement in choosing between a Big Mac and KFC. Far less trust it when making a lifestyle choice.

Want fries with that?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No fries - they never go well with bs.

What's wrong with Chislehurst caves - there's 22 miles of them to hide out in?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I see your imagination is not matched by your charm

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
No fries - they never go well with bs.

Well... we'll say all square and leave it at that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join