It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
None. There is not one single government agency white paper, not one single defence corporation paper or link, not one intelligence service memo that this is real.

Not a stitch, not a bean, not a single thing.

That is what i would expect.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

hello again travisT

Thanks For your reply. Sorry my thoughts didn’t come across clear. It’s hard enough to explain what’s in my head, let alone put it on paper lol.

Any way first all of all, when I said the worst thing that can happen is our ego gets hurt please don’t think I’m selling up and moving. I just like to take in as much info as I can and store it at the back of my mind. I’m not 100% sold, but I am enjoying the read. I’m glad my post got you to ask more questions as it got me asking as well. And I did not take any offence in your reply.

You did raise a very obvious question so obvious that it was over looked by me, and I suspect others. That was “if they can control us then why bother with a U.F.O threat and all the killing?” I have no answer to that, but would love to hear from someone who has. May be dk will come back and address it.

Ok the religious thing vs. the U.F.O’s.

Keep in mind that this is just my theory. It could be to do with generations. For example I’m in my 40’s. Religion was big in my childhood as it was part of school as well as church. In my parents time it would have also been part of the home life. when I look now, most schools do not teach it, most homes don’t talk about it, as each generation comes along it gets taught less and less.

So maybe the generation of today can associate with U.F.O’s better then my mum and dad. There are more movies now on O.F.O’s and E.Ts and not many holy films.

Another theory is the pope is respected around the world. Has been welcomed by most heads of state, and is doing his best to unite all religions. He then makes a statement about how it’s ok to believe in aliens, as they could be seen as god’s creation as well.

So let’s just say he succeeded in bring all faiths together, then his word would mean a lot to all the faithful and despite saying that aliens were created by god he could also say. BUT the devil also created some really bad ones, and there the one that are above us now.

So maybe they will use both UFOs and religion. I’ll enjoy seeing where this thread goes.
All the best.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Okay I would first like to say that I actually have been a fan of ATS of some time now, but have never felt the need to sign up for an account until I started reading up on the D4rk Kn1ght threads. I have read through his original post in 06, the D4rk Kn1ght premonition is coming true post, and now this thread. Throughout all of the posts I do not think the follow very valid question has been asked or answered...
If "They" have been planning this for so long (since the 60's) and put so much effort into this worldwide holographic message don't you think that maybe just knowing it is a farce will not be enough for your group of 8 D4rk Kn1ght? You have said yourself people will see things and hear them as well, and I am assuming that these "messages" have been scripted specifically by very qualified psychologists to promote and suggest wide spread panic. Are you and your group mentally prepared for the bombardment of these messages? Is there the need to mentally prepare for this or is just knowing it is fake going to be enough?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by J1ll1an
Okay I would first like to say that I actually have been a fan of ATS of some time now, but have never felt the need to sign up for an account until I started reading up on the D4rk Kn1ght threads. I have read through his original post in 06, the D4rk Kn1ght premonition is coming true post, and now this thread. Throughout all of the posts I do not think the follow very valid question has been asked or answered...
If "They" have been planning this for so long (since the 60's) and put so much effort into this worldwide holographic message don't you think that maybe just knowing it is a farce will not be enough for your group of 8 D4rk Kn1ght? You have said yourself people will see things and hear them as well, and I am assuming that these "messages" have been scripted specifically by very qualified psychologists to promote and suggest wide spread panic. Are you and your group mentally prepared for the bombardment of these messages? Is there the need to mentally prepare for this or is just knowing it is fake going to be enough?

AFAIK, in order to work, project Blue Beam is very specifically targetted to regions. 1 mile away you would notice nothing. Depending on the area targetted.

I believe that D4rk is hoping that his remoteness will protect him. Not only that, but he will be far away from the panicking hordes of sheeple (which are the greatest threat).

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
did'nt the d4rk kn1ght also say that the events of 28-10-2011 would be worse then ww3 does that mean world war 3 will take place before this date

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
did'nt the d4rk kn1ght also say that the events of 28-10-2011 would be worse then ww3 does that mean world war 3 will take place before this date

I don´t know for sure, but I think that DK was trying to imply that that the events will be worse than our IMAGININGS of WW3.

Either way, it´ll suck.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well if everything keeps going the way it is, WW3 won't take that long to get here. And I'm sure it isn't going to last as long as the previous 2 did, since we have nukes and all.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
Well if everything keeps going the way it is, WW3 won't take that long to get here. And I'm sure it isn't going to last as long as the previous 2 did, since we have nukes and all.

The problem is, if DK is right - is that it won´t be the military waging war, it´ll be US.....against US.

Mass religious hysteria will lead to hand to hand combat in the streets, while the elite sit back and watch the show via the cctv cameras they so fortuitously placed everywhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iammonkey

OK, I'm glad you're not actually picking up and moving, which is what I thought you meant.

Its been about a month now, and no update from this D4rk Kn1ght guy. I mean, I know this theory sounds a little to strange, but is anybody else a comic-book reader here? I've been reading comics for about 20 years now, and one of my favorite books is Watchmen. The book is about about superheros, and a Doomsday-Clock counting down to Armageddon. One of the characters in the book, Ozymandias, staged a huge doomsday scenario by planing a fake alien attack, and killing people in the process, in order for all of the worlds governments to unite.

Now, I was hoping someone would bring this up, as I know it sounds a little far-fetched to disprove, but then I started to think. The most obvious thing about this, is the guys name is also Dark Knight(Batman), which is another comic-book character. Not only that, but a preview for the new movie "Watchmen" played right before the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight". Hmmmmm...I smell a big hoaxer among us.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I can testify that DK is for real.
I, and many others are making preparations to deal with what is coming as we speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

So if you can testify that he's real, then you can show us evidence to his claims.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
reply to post by Psychopump

So if you can testify that he's real, then you can show us evidence to his claims.

I am sorry, but I cannot help you.
I would suggest you do some research into subjects such as Barium chemtrails, Project Blue Beam, Codex Alimentarius and The Lisbon treaty. All seemingly unrelated topics, but I implore you to find the connections between them, then you are on the right path.

Please do not flame me for this response. If you don´t like it, don´t do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok been following this for a while and have given my share of cynicism to the subject.

28-10 2011 well October is a good time of year not to hot not to cold.
As the mountains near me have their thaw heaps of water wildlife fish in the streams I'm more than confident of finding a old mine shaft or cave and just told the wife we are going camping around that time.(eyes lifting,,,"yes dear")

Question, why high?
why deep?
And for how long?

And D4rk i always wondered about the Himalayas and the political unrest there and the fact that your group would stick out like saw thumbs also the language barrier etc so not at all surprised you are back i hope all is well with you and your group.

What was wrong with Scotland anyway, is it not high enough there.
I guess I'm being a bit lazy i don't want to read back all the posts right now which go back a ways, but if other members can help with some of my questions that would be great.

Ok D4rk in the spirit of ATS and having a open mind and this bloody awful feeling something big and bad is just about to happen before things get better.
I think ill get just a little prepared,I'm not far from were i would go. so I'm not bugging out and selling up. but prepared to listen maybe with a little less cynicism
.........then again

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

I would suggest you do some research into subjects such as Barium chemtrails, Project Blue Beam, Codex Alimentarius and The Lisbon treaty. All seemingly unrelated topics, but I implore you to find the connections between them, then you are on the right path."

While I realize I'm like almost a month late to this party, let me say that Psychopump has the right of it. There are MANY factors playing in and these are but a few. The chemtrails, spraying aluminum/barium/all sorts of nasty ick. The fluoride in the toothpaste...did you know fluoride (which is a sort of sedative in itself) enhances the uptake of aluminum in the brain?

I found this about a month ago www.fogscreen.com...
Projection of quality "tv" into fog......and how wonderful will our aluminum polluted skies be for projection? Combine that with the "voices in your head" (also commercially available technology) and you have a population ready to fight to the death for "their own" beliefs and visions. I also found a very cool site that told how to make a 'safe room' from the electromagnetic technology....hence "go deep". Damned if I can remember that site. I'm sorry.

There IS a goal for massive depopulation. The goal is actually written on some stones in Georgis US....maybe "The standing Stones in Georgia" Some sort of NWO tribute to themselves written in 4 languages.

SO>>>>first, they're makin us sick with the chemtrails, (and hopefully dependent on lots of cool chemicals from Big Pharm) second, they're going to pit us one against the other, (let's save $$$ where we can, shall we?) and THIRD....nuclear war is so damn messy! SO much infrastructure gets trashed. And THEN, it's all uninhabitable for eons and stuff. Wouldn't it be so much nicer for them if they get rid of us and leave all the "pretty things" behind?

Call me a wacko.....believe me, people I love have been doing so for years, but now, it's a little different.

I do wish everyone well. The big, bad sh%t is comin' down the pike, and fast. Don't be scared, but use this time to be sensible and be as prepared as you can be. We all have different paths to travel. Do what is right for you.

X DG

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This still baffles me.

I've heard numerous predictions on Project Blue Beam, but some argue real UFO's will arrive on Earth during the "fake invasion". D4rk Kn1ght first brought this story forward in 2006 and events started to occur in late 2007 and throughout 2008.

Coincidence? Maybe.

But add this thread to the taxi driver discussion in RATS regarding the "you don't wanna know" 2012 warning from an official at the United Nations.

Yeah, we start thinking "what if?"

However, back to the subject matter, we cannot deny the massive media attention towards UFO's throughout the world. Especially in the United Kingdom.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Deep under ground because their system of broadcasting via ground stations, satellites and ultra high airvehicles will cover every centre of civilisation and will use brute force to saturate the population.

Look at all of the areas that are replacing analogue with digital. Why? because it carries more information? or because the frequencies can be shifted very easily into human thought areas and really start in earnest their plans? and why such indecent haste? because... they ahve a time scale they are working to.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

Nepal was (please note was) full of western folks, and not all of our group were white europeans.
. Some could even speak nepalese.

As for the communist take over? as soon as the writing was on the wall we had to really take the plunge and head back west, because much longer and we would of been semi permanent guests.

It was really crappy, and i am gutted, as I knew alot of ex-soldiers and their families who tried to come to the UK but were refused visas, and felt bad as they had been helping us, living with us and our friends for a long time.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Your a political man. Reach out to your contacts and ask them about their plans for 2011. The UK Gov. have some really nice deep holes to bury the elite in for a few weeks.

From the ashes shall come order.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Advertising that uses directed beam energies to make a single person hear it in a whole crown. US SF troops with sonic weapons and psychological warfare tools that make people afriad and hear things through beamed energies... The list is massive and exhaustive in the white world. As for 28th 10th 2011? you will either be ready or not. Choice is yours.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The problem is, if DK is right - is that it won´t be the military waging war, it´ll be US.....against US.

Mass religious hysteria will lead to hand to hand combat in the streets, while the elite sit back and watch the show via the cctv cameras they so fortuitously placed everywhere.

That is just what they will do, and throw in a few helping hands at the same time for good measure. They will be under enough shielding and concrete as to be safe and sound till its all over.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join