It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
But if every one is mindless who is going to tape anything?
There are thousands of stationary camera all over the world, especially in major cities. They have security cameras, traffic light cameras, plus the thousands of people who have cameras with them, through their phones or any other device.

and if every one is going to be effected.... who is going to believe any footage?
Ummm, I imagine everybody who views all the videos that show us that we were not really seeing aliens. Remember?

I mean come on, there are millions of posts about the validity of 9-11 footage alone. Let alone the rest of it.
Wait a second, now you're just contradicting yourself here.

Add the man made damage, who on earth is going to sit through a video of people running around killing each other, things swooping through the skie at random points and say 'well its not real' ?
Wait, if people view and decipher videos on 9-11, then why would nobody in the world not view ONE single video that shows even more mass destruction, of such an historical change? I imagine everybody who is left alive would try to see whats really going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I imagine everybody who is left alive would try to see whats really going on.

You really are deluded if you think that A) the internet will still be around, B) That you will have access to it, C) you will be allowed to live under their guard and have access to any form of footage from any form of camera that may of remained, D) they will even let you have a voice or share about any thoughts if you were 'not effected'. E) if you were not effected, what the hell are you doing in civilisation? taking their commands and being a good sheeple? F) those that are left will be so total and utterly pathetic in their gratitude to have 'been saved from the war' that they won't question what really went on at all. After 9-11, how many people lost liberties because they were so pathetic and wanted saving from the 'terrorist' and let Bush do what he wanted? and that was without any mind alteration.

You can try and say 'but some will know', but in reality, those who survive inside their zones will be so crushed and marshalled into what those at the top want, they won't have privacy to even think, let alone do anything out of the ordinary.

Oh you say, they can read minds? the equipment has been available for nearly 17 years that can recognise certain thought patterns in your brain, and soon it will be at airports, train stations, schools ect.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ghtYou really are deluded if you think.....

Ok, since you know the entire plan, step-by-step, then how many times have you been contacted by government officials about releasing this amazingly air tight world dominating plan? If this is truly going to happen, then I imagine some of the people "in the know how" would be monitoring/contacting you. This would be so amazingly huge, that I'm sure they would have stopped you from releasing the biggest plan in world history. Please, you have been working on this story for years now, and you haven't been stopped. That to me is the biggest indicator that all of this is just rubbish.

Instead of being worried about people selling all their possessions over a fake theory, I'm just going to stop and let it happen. If anybody really does follow your advice, then I don't even wish you guys the best. I just wish you some common sense in the future. Thats it, I'm done with this "air tight" conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

After 9-11, how many people lost liberties because they were so pathetic and wanted saving from the 'terrorist' and let Bush do what he wanted?

I must not of got the Memo. What liberties have I lost? Please enlighten me I want to know what liberties I have lost. What can I as a citizen of the US can't not do today that I could do before 9/11? Please let me know because as far as I know I have not lost any liberties. Give me the list of liberties I have lost after 9/11 I would really like to know.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ahh..Now where have I read your posts before? Don't seem to remember. Weren't you the one who said something about a 'false flag' operation and that you're heading soon for the hills? That was last year. So what happened to your prediction? A False Flag!!

But jokes apart, I suspect MKULTRA or its offshoot may be behind all this. So what have we here?

> Alternative 3 - False Flag Ops - Leading to the formation of a - A New World Order by the Illuminati - Control of the world's financial system - World domination by unbridled power and wealth by the few chosen few - and so on.

And that's the bottom line, right? Wrong! Because we've heard all this before starting early 1998, and every such false flag/prognostication has petered out with hardly a fizz! Like the much vaunted Blossom Goodchild and her ilk who said that her alien friends told her that they would display themselves in all their glory in huge mile long spaceships over some hemisphere on 14th Oct 08 blah blah blah!!

So all this is getting pretty tiring, what?

Apologies if I sounded a trifle sarcastic, but such stuff has started getting my goat!

Folks, nothing's gonna happen, so just relax!

Cheers!

[edit on 25-10-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You say we have a choice to believe you and that you're only here to give us the warning, and that you came here out of guilt. But surely if you feel guilty and want to get the message out to the world, you would at least have some hard evidence of this great terror.
If the people "in the know" passed this story on to you without any evidence, how did you mange to talk your group into following you, because I know most of my friends (some do have friends in high places) would try to have me committed if I told them holograms of UFOs which are created by the NWO are going to take over the world in a few years, This isn't Jamie Olivers pass it on, we need more evidence to believe!!
It would impossible to pulll something like this off on a world wide scale, I agree that we have some of the tech, but no where near powerful enough to encompass the whole world, let alone make us all turn on each other.
It's hard enough getting my PC to talk to my TV, how can a SECRET group mange to get all the different systems of radio, digtal TV, satalite signals, and so on, all syncronized without being tested and without being discovered by an unsuspecting civilian worker?
You replied to my last post by saying that I misunderstood you and that you're not telling people to go off searching for caves, but this is exactly what you're saying. Dont you feel concerned that some young member on here with all good intent on saving his or her family, goes off and gets lost or worse following advice from you?

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Folks, nothing's gonna happen, so just relax!

Not only isn't it going to happen, I'm convinced that it couldn't. And that even if it could, it wouldn't - simply because it's such an overly-elaborate and unpredictable means of achieving the stated ends.

Take control of everyone's minds and convince them the aliens are invading. Make them have a horrible time of it, while hoping no computer errors occur, or nobody twigs what's going on, and that everyone 'in the know' does what they're told. Then pretend to defeat the aliens. Afterwards, everyone will be so freaked that they will do whatever you want ... forever.

Compare with:

Simply take control of everyone's minds.

And all of this, even though you were rich and powerful enough beforehand to live as happy, comfortable and luxurious a life as conceivably possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No, its not taking over their minds per se. Its a short sharp shock designed to utterly break the backbone of any morale or resistance from the general population who for being saved from this nightmare will do and think as they are told at every single waking second of their lives and do it gladly because they all saw ' the space threat ' and how they were saved.
Your thinking like you and your friends and not like people who want a total and utter subservient slave race underneath them to do everything they want at any time. Yes they are rich, yes they do have some power and control, but it is not total and utter and absolute. People still resist them and go against them. 6 billion is far too many, they need it reduced and they need people to be so afraid, so broken that nothing, absolutely nothing will ever be challenged again in many generations.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No, its not taking over their minds per se. Its a short sharp shock designed to utterly break the backbone of any morale or resistance from the general population who for being saved from this nightmare will do and think as they are told at every single waking second of their lives and do it gladly because they all saw ' the space threat ' and how they were saved.

But the mention of 'morale or resistance' gives away the inherent problem here. If people think the government saved them, they will simply assume the government did their job. The attitude will be 'yes, we won'. It's a huge step from there to people saying 'we will now do anything our government says'. It requires fear of the government to stop people questioning them; the scenario does not create fear of the government, but admiration and gratitude. The population of the world will not immediately surrender its freedom just because the people they pay to administer their affairs have been successful for once.

Simpler - surely - just to say "do as we say or we'll make you feel like a billion ants are biting you"? And dispense with a convoluted, impractical and unpredictable middleman?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No, its not taking over their minds per se. Its a short sharp shock designed to utterly break the backbone of any morale or resistance from the general population.

DK, why are you tying yourself up in knots? First you insist that it's NOT taking over minds per se. Then you contend that it's going to be a 'sharp shock' that'll break the backbone of any resistance!!

What is it?

Do you imply that the minds of only the so called 'resistance' will be taken over? Who is the 'resistance'? Is there any cut and dry method to differentiate between them. How about the 'fence sitters'? Do they have selective invasive technology to affect the brains of only the selective few depending on the degree of 'resistance'? That's frightfully complicated, what?

They haven't even been able to affect the rotten brains of Osama bin Laden and his ilk so far!! They could have brain washed him to surrender if it was that simple! And you talk of 'they' controlling six billion people?

C'mon DK, let's get real! Jeeez!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i think you're just starting to embarrass yourself DK.

you've been thoroughly debunked as far as i can see though as someone above just pointed out ... you could cause some serious stress or even harm to those less 'knowing'.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Can a Mod please close this and a few other D4rk Kng1t threads until further evidence? I know this is in The Gray Area, but I know there are plenty of people who are taking this as fact, and I would hate for ATS to be semi-responsible for even ONE person to sell all their possessions due to this guys theory.

Having a crazy theory and making people scared is one thing. Making a crazy theory, and getting people so scared, that they get rid of all their earthly possessions is another. Please, DK, just stop....please.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ridiculous! Please don't have DK stop. In this area, we are to "deny ignorance." That means to do your own homework, learn your own lessons and listen objectively. If you can't do that in this thread (or any other DK threads) then you're on your own.

If someone is foolish enough to sell all of their belongings...JUST and ONLY due to this thread, then they deserve what they get. If folks decide to follow this advice then they have other reasons for doing it as well. If people do anything out of SHEER, BLIND FAITH, in someone they've never even met or spoken with -- then they're wallowing in ignorance, not denying it.

If you don't like reading this thread, then please don't. I (and many others) do enjoy it and should be 'permitted' to read it, even though it offends your delicate sense of watching over the 'sheeple.'

Thanks again DK!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
In this area, we are to "deny ignorance." That means to do your own homework, learn your own lessons and listen objectively.
Yeah, I know. I've been here for many years, you're just hiding behind the anonymous replies.

If someone is foolish enough to sell all of their belongings...JUST and ONLY due to this thread, then they deserve what they get. If folks decide to follow this advice then they have other reasons for doing it as well. If people do anything out of SHEER, BLIND FAITH, in someone they've never even met or spoken with -- then they're wallowing in ignorance, not denying it.
Ok, let me get this straight. You are telling me you understand that this entire theory is bogus? Then, you tell me you don't care for anybody over their own ignorance. So, if you know this is fake, but are allowing this to continue, aren't you the ignorant one for allowing such atrocities to happen?

If you don't like reading this thread, then please don't. I (and many others) do enjoy it and should be 'permitted' to read it, even though it offends your delicate sense of watching over the 'sheeple.'

Thanks again DK!
You haven't challenged a thing, but only find this forum for entertainment while you chew on your popcorn. This used to be a serious forum, which is now littered with people like DK or others who are to scared to actually sign up and post under their real name.

"Deny Ignorance"? Yeah, go figure.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I very rarely post ...but read from ATS almost every day.

I decided to post on this thread because I see a few people who have decided they don't like what is being said and are demanding PROOF...

I enjoy ATS very much...It has information that I have never found anywhere else on the internet...

It should be up to the individual person to choose what they can relate to or not...If I don't relate I find a thread I DO RELATE TO...

I enjoy DKs threads...

I have read many things he has posted...

I feel in my whole being right down to my bones that... YES...Something BIG is just about to happen...!!!

I for one don't feel that a few people who don't care for this thread should be able to demand for it to be shut down...

I was glad to see he had checked in to update things...I do follow this thread with interest...

Everyone I know has a very strong feeling that something big is just about to happen...

I have connected many things DK has talked about with research I have done...So what he has said seems very possible to me...

Thank you for your input DK...I will look forward to more information and opinions from you...

I will not be able to run for cover I will face whatever is coming...I am disabled and will do my best to be close to my family and help them through the good times and the bad...

But...I find his story interesting and wish him well on his journey...

I would rather know this possibility than not...and prepare as best as I can for the future...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Can i know how did you get the info about 2011?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Post deleted

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
is anyone actually believing this?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Can i know how did you get the info about 2011?
He said it was from a friend of his wife(I think thats how it goes?), that was on their death bed and has shared all of this information. Yes, someone on their deathbed gave DK a step-by-step plan of how everything is going down, who is involved(extensively), and got down to every minuscule detail........on their deathbed.

Maybe it was DKs talking flame that told him? Wow, not only do flames talk to him, but friends of his wife tells him about world domination. Go figure?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If anyone who's part of the mind-altering part of this operation is listening.....when you get around to altering mine can you add a little extra space in the back. I'd like to build a sunroom.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join