It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

28-10-2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
People, I have to go as I am about to run out of internet cafe time. I hope at least a few people will heed the warning, and keep it mind when you are making your preparations for the future.

Love and peace to you all, D4rk.

P.S

High and deep folks, aim to get high and deep.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by D4rk Kn1ght]

I want to ask you this before I forget. Why get high and deep if these are holograms? How high? Is something to do with water level rise supposed to happen?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

I want to ask you this before I forget. Why get high and deep if these are holograms? How high? Is something to do with water level rise supposed to happen?

I assume he means 'high' as in a remote mountain area - away from predicted carnage, and 'deep' as in underground, in a cave, to shelter from predicted use of electromagnetic weapons.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
OK, I'll ask again, since nobody can answer me, cause this really doesn't make sense.

-Why would they use holograms of aliens?

-If they use holograms, why not something that MOST people can relate to? (ie. angels and demons)

-How is killing off so many people going to unite anybody?

-How would an alien attack, or fake alien attack, unite all the worlds religion? If you can't unite religion, then there is still going to be separation in the world. So the fake attack, and death of people, would be useless.

-Why would they even use holograms? If you wanted to unite people by religion and scare tactics, then why not stage a terror-nuclear attack on major cities around the world? Wouldn't that unite people more?

None of this is adding up to me. Please, if you have some answers, then I would love to be informed of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
The time lines not changed at all. The intent has not changed at all. The ability to cause panic by inducing thoughts and feelings through microwave and electromagnetic signals to stimulate the brain have not changed. In short my good people, 28-10-2011 is very real, will be with you all very soon, and yes I have had to change my plans rapidly due to events of the last 6 months.

Nepal has fallen to Communists with Islamist support in the east, and the King has been deposed (as has the whole royal family). Push came to shove, and regime change is not good for stability. So we have regrouped back in the UK. I know people want an update so here it is.

OK, quick brief overview.

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists.

It is called the D4rk Kn1ght.

This event will be preceded by sights/visions/lights/alien craft in the skies to build up an expectation of some thing to come. I have spent a few days reading ATS and I can say that with no irony they are certainly building it up at an amazing rate of knots. sad to say, but yes I saw this coming, and I did try to warn you all it would happen. However, I take no joy in what is unfolding, and again have taken the time now to just go over it all again quickly. It is a global threat against us as a global population. The aim is to drive people insane and shepherd in a total world wide government.

The D-day if you like is the 28-10-2011. As I stated many times before, 2007-2009 will be the build up years, with the event to follow.

You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.
The point is mute over your belief in what I have said will happen. I don't ask for followers, I don't ask for money, I don't even care if the masses don't believe me. I care for those who on the 23rd of Oct, 2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can, and get (if you can) deep underground as you can manage.

I am starting again as I have lost alot, but such is my belief in those who went before me, that I am willing again to start my whole life again rather than fall victim to a terrible event designed to cause global terror and chaos.

Love, Peace and Hope to you all. D4rk.

Reading the first post in the first page of the thread is usually helpful TravisT.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
OK, I'll ask again, since nobody can answer me, cause this really doesn't make sense.

-Why would they use holograms of aliens?

-If they use holograms, why not something that MOST people can relate to? (ie. angels and demons)

-How is killing off so many people going to unite anybody?

-How would an alien attack, or fake alien attack, unite all the worlds religion? If you can't unite religion, then there is still going to be separation in the world. So the fake attack, and death of people, would be useless.

-Why would they even use holograms? If you wanted to unite people by religion and scare tactics, then why not stage a terror-nuclear attack on major cities around the world? Wouldn't that unite people more?

None of this is adding up to me. Please, if you have some answers, then I would love to be informed of them.

None of its adding up? you didn't read the first post so how in hell would it add up? This is going to be a sustained act against peoples minds with microwave / EM weaponry added to the holographic / sky images.

Would a nuclear attack unite people more or make enemies? for a nuclear attack to work there would have to be a nuclear enemy. Thats not what they want. they want world wide government, united against the alien threat. A nuke is man made, so there would have to be a 'human enemy'. Thats NOT the point of this.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

None of its adding up? you didn't read the first post so how in hell would it add up? This is going to be a sustained act against peoples minds with microwave / EM weaponry added to the holographic / sky images.
Look, I can see you're buying this 100%. Yes, I have read the first post, and EVERY post in this thread, although, nothing is adding up here. I'm not trying to belittle you guys, but I'm asking some real questions. I'm not going to be so simple minded, and believe such wild theories without actual, sensible answers. So far, you haven't answered one.

Would a nuclear attack unite people more or make enemies?
But it would make enemies towards these fake aliens, AND each other. Yay, more diversity. So you're telling me, after all these issues involving race, gender, religion, age, beliefs, morals, etc, that they are supposed to be thrown out the window due to an alien attack? Even if aliens went into EVERY major city, and killed millions of people, then there will still be religious freaks who will NEVER be broken of their beliefs . You'll also see people rebelling from martial law, even though there wife got blown up by these "aliens". Also, what about all of us, the people who love conspiracies? Do you think they aren't going to go against our government for not giving us the info that MANY have said has been kept a secret? Look at 9/11! There are TONS of people who think that the government knew in advance, and could've help prevent the attacks. Now, these people hate their government because of what they think! You don't think there are going to be people like that? This isn't a movie, so stop watching Independence Day, cause I'll tell you something, it will NEVER happen like that......never.

for a nuclear attack to work there would have to be a nuclear enemy.
Yeah, and for an alien attack to work, you need aliens. If they have this so called holographic technology, then wouldn't it be more believable to make a hoax-attack using things that people could relate to(ex. Demons, ghost, REAL terrorists, etc etc)? I would imagine that the people who believe in religion, as apposed to people who believe in aliens, is much bigger.

Thats not what they want. they want world wide government, united against the alien threat. A nuke is man made, so there would have to be a 'human enemy'. Thats NOT the point of this.
Again, why not a subject that a LOT more people would believe? Aliens? Why not religious topics(ex. The Second-Coming, Satan, demons, angels, etc etc). You don't think people would rebel against the government for suppressing such info of a threat this huge?

Please, if you have such a strong belief in this theory, give me some answers. I know there is supposed to be a hoax-alien threat, I get it. I really don't see how ANYBODY would think that the world would unite over such threats. If anything, I can see it tearing us farther apart. In other words, it doesn't add up. Just look how divided we are towards our government over 9/11. Yes, the UNITED-States is totally and utterly divided right now.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Again, why not a subject that a LOT more people would believe? Aliens? Why not religious topics(ex. The Second-Coming, Satan, demons, angels, etc etc). You don't think people would rebel against the government for suppressing such info of a threat this huge?

yes but if it is slowly built up over a few years that there may be aliens ( ie. what we are seeing now) people will be more scared of them than say satan,demons,angels etc. as they WOULD believe as they would be seeing them.

snoopyuk

[edit on 5-8-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
^hehe. How does that make sense to you? Then why isn't the build up towards religious things that MORE people believe is true already? Why not have a build up of demons in the street, and have priests going in the street yelling about the Second-Coming. Hell, I imagine you could make more people afraid by doing that WITHOUT holographic technology. The question isn't about the build up. I understand there is going to be a build up. The question is why did they use the topic to "scare" everybody into unity.

For such an elaborate plan, you would think it would be more air-tight then a fake alien attack using huge holographic images and mind-control. And if they already have mind-control, then whats the point of an attack? Just turn the sucker on, and we all beat to the sound of the same drummer.

Listen, I don't want to be reverted back to the first page. Fake alien invasion, with signs building up to the invasion to "open everybodys eyes" before the attack. The govermant is doing it to us with holograms, and electromagnetic weapons.....I get, ok. Now, can anybody answer any of my questions?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Hello TravisT. I understand your point your making about why aliens and not religions holograms. Here’s my take on it for what it’s worth. Hope it makes sense.

Let’s just say Mohammed appeared. The only ones who would believe would be the Muslims, so then they (the nwo) would have to project Jesus, Budda, and Krishna and so on. Or demons that each of these religions teaches.

That I think would create more confusion than anything else, as the old argument would pop up, which one is right? And basically harder to control. Not forgetting that there are people who don’t believe in any god.

Also if you send an image of a demon then the people will think there must be a god and that will allow then to still hold on to their faith . A u.f.o will shatter a lot of beliefs many could loose faith and then become putting in their hands (nwo)

u.f.o’s how ever (imo) are more recognised around the globe. No matter what religion a person believes in. show a picture of a grey to people and they will recognise it more than a picture of gnash(can’t spell it) the Indian god.
Hope this makes as much sense reading as it does in my head.
At the end of the day if dk did turn out to be a hoax what’s the worst that can happen? Our ego took a hit and we feel like fools, BUT if it’s true then we’re a bit wiser. I can live with feeling like a fool for believing, and then live as slave for ignoring.
All the best.

[edit on 6/8/08 by iammonkey]

[edit on 6/8/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey

Let’s just say Mohammed appeared. The only ones who would believe would be the Muslims, so then they (the nwo) would have to project Jesus, Budda, and Krishna and so on. Or demons that each of these religions teaches.
Yeah, I get that point too, but that really wasn't what I was getting at. Just because aliens could be "believable" to more religions, you still can't unite all these religions for the very thing you just listed. When times are tough, the masses have always looked at 3 things:

-1) Their government: Who is in charge, what we'll they do to help, what "side" are they on, who is right, and who is wrong? United? I think not.

-2)Family: Where are their parents, grandparents, siblings, kids, cousins, etc.? Are they OK, can I see them, can I contact them, tell them I love them, etc? This, in my opinion, is MUCH more important to people then looking to a government to help. United? Only to a close group of family, maybe extended to other friends, but still, only to a smaller "tribe".

-3)Religion: Religion is, BY FAR, the most important to most people here on Earth. People get married/ divorced over religious views. Wars are fought, and blood is spilled over religion. Nothing is more important to people, then eternal life in the spirit realm, whatever that may be to your religion.

That I think would create more confusion than anything else, as the old argument would pop up, which one is right? And basically harder to control. Not forgetting that there are people who don’t believe in any god.
And this is the EXACT point I was getting at. So you think religious people would be open to the ideas of aliens? You don't think that MANY religious leaders would say that these aliens are a form of Satan, or they're demons, or this is Revelation? I FULLY understand that IF this were to happen, that people aren't going to be so swayed from their personal views. I mean, this is peoples eternal soul, and life long beliefs. I'm sure a world wide alien attack could be looked at as demons, OR to some, look like angels. Then, the government is Satan/anti-Christ, going against the Lord, and all of its Holiness.

Then, just like you said, people would have to question which one is right, and which on is wrong. Are these really demons from hell/angels from heaven, or are they just aliens from another planet? This completely goes against peoples religious views, that we are the only ones in the universe that is created in Gods eye. So all these worlds leaders have been lying to us about religion? Who do we trust? What do we do? Are these angels or are the demons? Is this Revelation, and these are just angels getting rid of all the bad in the world, or are these demons? Maybe the government is evil? Should I trust them, I mean, I want to go to heaven.

Then, all the people who aren't religious, look at this as the governments fault. I would imagine there would be MUCH to blame on the government, for not preparing us for all this death and destruction.

Also if you send an image of a demon then the people will think there must be a god and that will allow then to still hold on to their faith . A u.f.o will shatter a lot of beliefs many could loose faith and then become putting in their hands (nwo)
I don't think some aliens are going to shatter anybodys beliefs on their eternal soul. If anything, it will just add more confusion.

u.f.o’s how ever (imo) are more recognised around the globe. No matter what religion a person believes in. show a picture of a grey to people and they will recognise it more than a picture of gnash(can’t spell it) the Indian god.
This isn't really important to the overall point. Again, if all these people recognize what an alien is, then I would imagine more questions will arise then everybody uniting. Are they bad, are they good? OK, they just killed some people, but was that our fault? We have been in space for years now, maybe we pissed them off, or tried to kill them first?

Just look at 9/11. Terrorist came into OUR country, took over some planes, and killed THOUSANDS of people. People were pissed, wanting war, and other questioned who was at fault. Even elected politicians still question as to who was to blame for the attack. I'm sorry, but you can't get unity from mass destruction. People will be split up on opinions. It just doesn't work that way, not even in the Bible during Revelations. People will be for Christ, while other will be for Satan, it just works that way.

Hope this makes as much sense reading as it does in my head.
Not to be rude, as you have been the kindest to me, so thank you for that, but no. It doesn't even remotely come close to making sense.

At the end of the day if dk did turn out to be a hoax what’s the worst that can happen? Our ego took a hit and we feel like fools, BUT if it’s true then we’re a bit wiser.
Whats the worst that can happen? You selling are your possessions, moving to an area thats not even close to being beneficial to you or maybe your family, or being fearful of nothing. If you change your whole life off of a story that could be wrong, form a guy with NO evidence, then I feel bad for all of you.....I truly do. UFOs have been spotted for MANY years. So, to say that UFOs being spotted is a revelation of the Dark Knight to come, is a tad silly. You're just more aware of these sightings from this crazy theory with huge loop-holes, and little to no evidence other then assumption.

I can live with feeling like a fool for believing, and then live as slave for ignoring.
Wouldn't you be a slave either way?

And the question that nobody has been able to answer is this: If all of the worlds government is in on the plan to make a NWO like scenario, and they also posses microwave-weaponized, hallucinogenic, MIND CONTROL. Then, whats the point of all this death? Why not just make everybody unite, by turning on the mind-control device, and announce to the world that we are uniting under one government. We would ALL have to obey. Why would we disagree, we're all hypnotized?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well TravisT,
I think its a case of agreeing to disagree.

What your saying is your belief and that is totally cool. But saying people are fools for believeing some thing you don't? well thats insulting. State your case, make your point, put up an argument against it, but don't try and brow beat people into your thinking just because you don't agree with theirs.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And the question that nobody has been able to answer is this: If all of the worlds government is in on the plan to make a NWO like scenario, and they also posses microwave-weaponized, hallucinogenic, MIND CONTROL. Then, whats the point of all this death? Why not just make everybody unite, by turning on the mind-control device, and announce to the world that we are uniting under one government. We would ALL have to obey. Why would we disagree, we're all hypnotized?

I'll answer it.

Making you see some thing and hear some thing that is not there through microwave weaponry is not hypnosis, far from it. Hypnosis and this tech are far far different. You the observer still have free will to act as you see fit, its just they want to push you down a certain route and this tech will help that along.

Major death and destruction? Population control. Death in the millions? blame it on the aliens. They did it, you all saw it happen type of scenario.

Then the fear is ramped up and up till it makes people snap.

Then roll in the one world order to protect the remainder of the population. By that time they will cry blessed tears of relief to see martial law against the 'aliens' keeping them safe.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think its a case of agreeing to disagree.
No, I think its a case of not enough evidence, and/or any answers. You still have yet to try an answer one. For a guy with so much faith, you sure don't have any answers or insight into anything.
(Edit: I see you tried to answer one question just above me. Well, seeing as there is no real proof, or a true link to any of this, I guess this is just a waist of time. Thanks for trying though
)

-Yeah, I know about HAARP, but where is the link other then assumption?

-Yeah, I know about the military testing weaponized microwaves, but where is the link other then assumptions?

-Yeah, I know about Mind-control, but where is the link other then assumptions.

-Yeah, I've known for MANY years about UFO sightings, but where is the link other then assumptions?

What your saying is your belief and that is totally cool. But saying people are fools for believeing some thing you don't? well thats insulting.
Really? Well, I do remember coming into this thread with real questions, which you were the first to reply to me. Although, it wasn't to answer anything, it was to tell me that I'm an idiot cause you assumed I didn't read the first page, and said, "how the hell am I not supposed to understand". How am I not supposed to understand? a)there is no evidence. b)you haven't given ANY answers to anything. c)you are working on assumptions and hearsay.

And on the flip-side of things, this is a forum to QUESTION topics, and DENY ignorance. I think you getting mad at me, for questioning the integrity of this thread, is insulting to this forum.

State your case, make your point, put up an argument against it, but don't try and brow beat people into your thinking just because you don't agree with theirs.
Again, I think you were the first one to "brow beat". I, on the other hand, was defending myself. Now, me quoting/replying to Iammonkey was just me getting my point across. If it brings up more questions, then so be it. I don't see anything wrong with asking questions, to a thread with little to no answers. I wasn't insulting him, in fact, I even told him that I was thankful that he wasn't rude to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've read D4rk Kn1ght's posts. I do believe that what he says is true. I believe it because of the world and how it is going into the dump today.

It would be nice if someone could compile a list of things to prepare for in fighting against this attack? Even if others disbelieve this would be for the ones who believe all these signs to be true.

I will pour out My spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesize; your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.-Joel 3:1

It even adds up to biblical scriptures. I think D4rK Kn1ght should come clean and post a "survival" method. Even places to go during these times that are to arrive. I know he has already posted a lot and for all the hate he got for revealing the truth...I commend him for sticking around after all was said and done.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

You cannot of read the thread. Otherwise you would of read this link and all the quotes from it.

Microwave and pulsed signal mind altering techniques

Look at all the links inside that page and follow some up. Then you will see alot of hard factual evidence is in the white world about this technology already.

Big hint for the future, read the thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why do people use mayan and Biblical texts to prove the world will end?? As I understand it the mayan calendar was cyclical (if the mayans knew the future then surely they would have protected themselves and they'd still be around now!!) so no actual end just new beginnings and the Bible revelations was all about the fall of the Roman empire and the rebirth of the Jewish state.
Dark knights story when he first told it was interesting and there has been a rise in UFO sightings in the UK to partially back up some of his claims but if they are using this wonderful new Tech then why does 90% of the sightings look like Chinese lanterns, after spending billion and billions over the years on this tech that’s the best they can do?? How is that going to cause mass panic and there is no way in hell that the governments of the world would unite like this, to kill of more than 60% of the worlds population with spooky Chinese lanterns that aren’t really there.

We are actually doing a better job at wiping ourselves out with continuous real wars and economic troubles than any holographic tech and NWO crap.

I’m also starting to wonder if Dark Knight and Dan Tanna are actually the same person or know each other. Come on Dan first your the Galaxies first line of defence against the goldfish men with your anger and collection of knives and weapons then your enlightened by different aliens without any knife fighting and now you believe Dark knight’s story that UFOs and aliens are just holograms and propaganda tools by the NWO, at least pick a side and stick with it till some real evidence turns up.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

i see this thread has ended up the same as the other DK ones, prob wont be long til a mod closes it !!

as for the assumption that DK and Dan Tanna are the same ....that is laughable !!!

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I hope the Mods don't close the thread and I would soon apologize to Dark Knight if some real evidence turns up that points to this being true not just some research programs.
You yourself work for Qinetic (with parts being the sold off MOD R&D dept'), do you really believe that some where within this company that some dark group is doing research for world domination??
I have known people who know people who have worked for GCHQ and Qinetic and they dont seem to be panicing about the end of the world!!

about the Dan and DK thing, its not that much of a leap if you believe any of this or Dans stories, they are both from Scotland, both with well written but well out there stories, both have wives who have been witness to these events, with both being asked for more proof and both not producing a single shred evidence other than poor quality photos.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

I’m also starting to wonder if Dark Knight and Dan Tanna are actually the same person or know each other. Come on Dan first your the Galaxies first line of defence against the goldfish men with your anger and collection of knives and weapons then your enlightened by different aliens without any knife fighting and now you believe Dark knight’s story that UFOs and aliens are just holograms and propaganda tools by the NWO, at least pick a side and stick with it till some real evidence turns up.

I'll answer your attack on myself so you get it real clear and to the point. I am in contact with D4rk Kn1ght, by email and U2U. I do believe him and will be on the look out for what he says is coming.

He doesn't say ALL aliens are holograms or microwaved stimulations in our minds, just the ones the PTB plan on using.

However, should you see that in my threads I AM getting ready for the 2011 time line as I believe in the Mayan accounts of end times. So, to keep it simple, I do believe he knows more than i do, i do believe he has experienced and seen more than i have. And yes, had i known of this before he left i would of begged borrowed and pawned to get some cash up and move out of the UK.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

You cannot of read the thread. Otherwise you would of read this link and all the quotes from it.

Microwave and pulsed signal mind altering techniques

Look at all the links inside that page and follow some up. Then you will see alot of hard factual evidence is in the white world about this technology already.

Big hint for the future, read the thread.

Yes, I have read those links, and all the links in D4rk Kn1ghts original post made in '06. On top of that, I have read ALL about The Montauk Project, HAARP, satellites, UFO's, weaponized-microwaves, etc etc.

I can see the hypothesis around it. I'm not saying the theory is impossible. What I AM saying, is that the theory has WAY to many holes with absolutely NO evidence to back it up. I can make up a theory about a nuclear war thats about to happen in 2 years, with loose facts, and just string it together like its actually going to happen. It's basically the same things authors do when writing a book or a movie. While parts could exist in real-life, you have to realize that it will never happen.

Now, seeing as how I said there is a possibility, then maybe, just MAYBE it could. But, since you have no facts, other then believing a guy who heard it from hearsay, then I just don't see how yo can convince even one person this is true. You would imagined that if this was all set-up by a group of people, that they would have thought of all these holes that I have listed above.

One thing I do want to mention about that link you sent me. If all that is true in the link, then there is no use in having death and destruction, cause that whole link is about MIND CONTROL. You wouldn't have to pose a fake alien invasion, you would just tell people to obey the government, and they would.

The link lists:

-Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious:
Nice, but why would you need a alien invasion?

-Manipulation of emotions:
Just make everybody calm as cows, and beat to the rhythm of one drummer. No mass destruction needed.

-Remote manipulation of human behavior from space:
Again, you can just do what you wanted to people.

-Complex control of the brain such as retrieving memories, implanting personalities:
Wow, sounds like they could do whatever they wanted to all of us with this one.

I'll answer it.

Making you see some thing and hear some thing that is not there through microwave weaponry is not hypnosis, far from it. Hypnosis and this tech are far far different. You the observer still have free will to act as you see fit, its just they want to push you down a certain route and this tech will help that along.
So, seeing as how that link was basically more about mind-control, and how the government could do whatever they wanted to us like we're cattle, then they COULD hypnotize us.

I guess you didn't read the link you told me I needed to.

OK, I guess I have to ask this one more time. Where is the link to this other then assumption to ideas of what the military is testing? What part of the government, or authority did this guy belong to that gave this knowledge over to D4rk Kn1gt? Oh, and one more time. Where is the link or PROOF that these military testings are tied with this theory OTHER THEN assumptions?

By the way: When I say "link", I don't mean an internet site, so-to-say. What I mean, is evidence to these testings connecting to ONE single point of this entire theory.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by TravisT]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join