It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA, AVIRIS system results from WTC flyover

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I've never lied.

Yes you have lied, when you will not be adult enough to admit to the fact that the EPA requested the flyover.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
I still don't see what the flyover has to do with radiation apart from the infrared / visible kind. The AVIRIS instrument has impressive capabilities at detecting geological, vegetation and thermal variations not visible to the naked eye.

Well at least you do agree that the AVIRIS can be used to search for radiation.

As stated and proven the EPA requested the flyover. The EPA believed there was radiation at the site, its one reason they wanted the flyover to check for toxic areas and radiation/thermal hotspots that might be a danger.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But it's radiation of the visible and infrared variety, not ionising nuclear radiation. It scans 225 (I think) individual wavelengths of infrared for example and infrared is simply heat radiated in longer wavelengths than that of visible radiation (light). Infrared means 'below red' which is exactly what it is - electromagnetic radiation at frequencies below the sensitivity range of the human eye/brain which interprets the lowest visible frequency as the colour red.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

But it's radiation of the visible and infrared variety, not ionising nuclear radiation.

I've tried to explain that to ULTIMA1. He just refuses to accept that fact. he keeps talking about this "phantom request" to use the AVIRIS to check for radiation, but it doesnt exist, and was never made.

Thermal radiation (aka heat) is not the same as nuclear radiation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He just refuses to accept that fact.

Thats funny and sad coming from someone who does not even accept the fact that the EPA requested the flyover.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Whats even sadder is that you keep saying the AVIRIS was used to detect radiation at the WTC location, but cant provide any evidence to back it up. However, I can provide evidence of what was requested, and the results of the AVIRIS flyover. Looks like I just crushed your OP and proved it wrong.

Show us one document that states the AVIRIS was used to detect radiation at the WTC location.

Otherwise, you lose.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by gavron]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Show us one document that states the AVIRIS was used to detect radiation at the WTC location.

After you admit that the EPA requested the flyover or you lose becasue everyone can see how immature you really are.

Why are you so afraid of the truth that the EPA requested the flyover?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Still cant admit there was no request for the AVIRIS to detect radiation at the WTC locations?

Shall I re-post the USGS request to NASA link one more time? I've already posted it a dozen times in this thread, but you are to childish and immature to admit it shows no request to check for radiation.

You do read english, correct? I was assuming you could, but maybe you are trying to use some kind of translator or something, and cant translate that document from NASA. Let me know and i'll see if I can help you translate it.

Otherwise, you are just being childish.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Still cant admit there was no request for the AVIRIS to detect radiation at the WTC locations?

Thanks again for proving my point that you are too immature and too scared to admit the EPA requested the flyover.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Tahnks again form proving my point that you are too immature and too scared to admit the EPA requested the flyover.

You might want to re-read my post, or have someone read it to you. You obviously cannot understand what is being said.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You might want to re-read my post, or have someone read it to you. You obviously cannot understand what is being said.

Thanks again for proving my point.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

thank you for proving my point. It is what i've come to expect from you.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

thank you for proving my point. It is what i've come to expect from you.

You just keep proving how immature, closed minded, and confused you are.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The EPA requested (through the USGS) NASA do a flyover of the WTC area using the AVIRIS system to check for hotspots, and toxic or radiation in the area.

This statement is false. There was no request for the AVIRIS to check for radiation:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

Robert Green and Roger Clark from USGS report, on request to use AVIRIS and results:

popo.jpl.nasa.gov...

As you can see, the evidence is clear. No request for the AVIRIS to check for radiation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The EPA requested (through the USGS) NASA do a flyover of the WTC area using the AVIRIS system to check for hotspots, and toxic or radiation in the area.

Since you have proven to everyone that you are too childish to have an adult discussion and admit to the truth i have to put you ignore.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Since you cannot post the truth, I will continue to show others the truth.

This statement is false. There was no request for the AVIRIS to check for radiation:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

Robert Green and Roger Clark from USGS report, on request to use AVIRIS and results:

popo.jpl.nasa.gov...

As you can see, the evidence is clear. No request for the AVIRIS to check for radiation.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But it's radiation of the visible and infrared variety

As stated the EPA beleived there was DU at the site. It was ONE of the reasons they requested the flyover.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1 It was ONE of the reasons they requested the flyover.

This statement is a lie.

There was no request to have the AVIRIS check for radiation:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Gee Gavron first beleives that the USGS lied when they stated the EPA requested the flyover.

Now he beleives the EPA lied when they statyed there was DU at the sites.

Just more amd more prove of what a childish, scared believer will do to stay in their safe fantasy world and not face reallity.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Thought I was being ignored? Guess that was another lie.

Here is the USGS request to NASA for the flyover:

trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov...

popo.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join