It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember life before I was born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have not been very comfortable disclosing this idea because I know how absurd it sounds. But, the fact of the matter is, I slightly remember the "moments" just before coming here (being incarnated).
The bottom line is,
I didn't want to!!!! I didn't want to at all. I remember two female "things"
"beings" or what ever you want to call them, standing over me and forcing me to "go". I remember resisting and being extremely upset at the thought
of being made to go. I was not happy at all. I was assured that it was necessary and that it was not a choice.

Now, I am pissed to this day. I don't want to be here and never did.
I din't know why I have to be here and I do understand that me, not knowing whay I have to be here doesn't mean $hit! I never wanteed to come here and here the F**k I am!!!

My question is,
Should I be locked up or are there others out there who have similar experiences?

I also remember being show who my family was to be. They were all sitting around "my body" passing "me" around, holding "me", kissing "me"cuddling "me", and "I" was above myself with another "being" being told who each individual family member was, their name, and felt the love that they were feeling towards me. It was then that I entered my body for the final time.

I say final time because I DISTINCLY remember being in my mothers womb and coming and going several times, kind of like trying on a new suit. It was extremely uncomfortable and I wanted out. I actually remember feeling cramped and suffocated; I, to this day, suffer from clausterphobia something terrible. Only in very tight spaces though, I am fine in elevators but to have someone laying on top of me is unbearable.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this off my chest once and for all and see If I am the only one. Who knows, it might be theraputic.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wow. It doesnt sound like you had a choice in the matter, or a choice of the family.
I always heard you get to chose the family, do you feel like you did?

You are here for a reason. You touch many peoples lives even if you dont realize it. Even the littlest things you do can change peoples lives, outcomes, and such.

When its all done, and your mission is accomplished, and you learned your lessons, you will go back again, i beleive.

Thsnks for sharing this with us.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
intrigueing story, Thank you for sharing. My mother says that when i was young i claimed to remember being in the womb. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I don't know where I stand with this belief. I thought at one point when I was really young that I remembered my birth. But now since I'm older I do question if it was true. But I don't let it plague my mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I used to date a girl who said something similar to what you describe, cbass.

She said she remembers being shown multiple lives by a man who she said was very "loving",and was told to choose one.She remembers looking to the man for help in choosing and was told he could not help.

She said she also remembers being somewhere where there were animals like lions and other dangerous animals that walked around freely and wouldn't harm you.She said it was beautiful there.My guess was she was describing heaven.

Good topic cbass,I wouldn't mind hearing other peoples experiences.

Edit:Here's a link with a similar experience.Link

Heres more

[edit on 27-7-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Have you ever read books written by people who claim to be able to channel information from people on the other side? They say we incarnate to learn lessons about life an advance our souls. That simply studying pain an negativity isn't enough you have to experience it first hand to really advance yourself. An they say that you do in fact pick your family an life an sign an agreement to incarnate an live your life.

Now I remember reading once that if you commit suicide you violate the agreement. And you are not really punished but you are forced to reincarnate an live a life that fulfills the goals you were supposed to accomplish last time. An that you might not get to choose everything in this case it might be decided for you. Maybe this applies to you since you don't sound like you want to be alive. Maybe you killed yourself already in a former life an are now making up for it. I dunno I don't claim to fully believe this stuff myself but I felt like sharing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
My question is,
Should I be locked up or are there others out there who have similar experiences?

Can you think? What are you thinking right now? What is this "thinking" all about? Your thinking patterns are you consciousness signature. These are electrical impulses. Electrical impulses can and do away from physical stuff. The physical body is dependent upon the energy but the energy isn't dependent upon the physical matter.

If you were forced to REincarnate, this is a sign you should consider deeply a change in your ways.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
I thought at one point when I was really young that I remembered my birth. But now since I'm older I do question if it was true.

Ditto when I was younger I remembered certain aspect of the choice set before me, and over the years I would try to remember but the older I get the less comes back.

but my mom was amazed when I was a teenager and I would remember things and situations and she would say that was impossible you were just 4 or 6 months old.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by nahsik
I thought at one point when I was really young that I remembered my birth. But now since I'm older I do question if it was true.

Ditto when I was younger I remembered certain aspect of the choice set before me, and over the years I would try to remember but the older I get the less comes back.

but my mom was amazed when I was a teenager and I would remember things and situations and she would say that was impossible you were just 4 or 6 months old.

There is a date, maybe mostlikely, in the future where you reach a point in your lives where the flood gates open and you recall more then you could ever remember before!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OK, (say good bye too any credability you ever had here fox)... true story.
Me and some freinds had a seance (this event is going back a long time), we had some close school mates sitting in on this seance but not participating. We ended up contacting a spirit, that said it was unborn and awaiting it's rebirth.... two people in the room were taken a back by this comment (for reasons you will see later). After talking to this "spirit" for a while we found out it's name, gender, when it planed too re-enter this world etc etc... the whole discussion and communication with this "thing" was interesting, but nothing that young kids found "mind blowing" until the two of my freinds that I mentioned previously, stood up and exited the house. We continued the seance for a little while with out them being there, (teenage girls can be real drama queens) and finally ended it, thinking nothing was going too really come of it.
I went outside too sit and chat with both of them and make sure that they were OK, then I found out. The spirit that we contacted was called Corey, which was the name that one of my freinds had given their unborn child, the only other person that knew of the pregnancy was the other freind that left the house. Due too religious reasons, she had wondered whether too keep the baby or not (I can't remember what religion it is...but they wernt married), hence why she had only told her closest freind. Her boyfreind at the time would have left her if he had found out about her being at a seance, that is the same for the partner of the freind she confided in, they are VERY religious people..... they shouldn't have been there (note: one is catholic and i can't remember what religion the freind that was pregnant is). But on the upside, she ended up having the baby (it was a boy) and marrying it's father, they have two other children and enjoy a great life and relationship. True story and maybe the only seance that I can ever say that I believed was real.
Thanks for rekindling that memory, am still in contact with both of the girls to this day, in fact I spoke too the one that the pregnancy was confided in last night on yahoo, I'll have too get her too send me an email of her thoughts on what happened that day.... Just thought I would share this.

Hope it contributes too something.

Cheers, fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Is it possible to ask parents or relatives about what you would say when you were younger? A lot of children who have been reincarnated remember many details about their past lives. They tend to fade in the background as one ages.
If a relative remembers you stating names or something relatively strange for a little kid to say, that would be very helpful in researching this.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
No being can force you to incarnate. The "Being" was probably your higher self telling you that you must incarnate. maybe you have continually chosen not to incarnate and now your higher self see's a pattern of regression or failure to deal with karmic debt, in which case you can't spiritually progress. Maybe your soul group is incarnating together and it is the will of the group to accomplish various soul development missions for the group, and you aren't completely on the same page. Whatever the case, the gift of Free Will is a dominant cosmic law and because of this the choice is yours. Just your higher self helping you with your "Cold Feet", IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i had a memory flash to me about before i was born. it was kind of like remebering a dream from several days ago. you just rember fleeting parts of it. i remeber i wasnt in a "place" there was nothing to physically see. just blackness or nothingsness. all there was were conciousnesses, or spirits i guess you could say.

i remeber being there with several other presences. it felt like a military breifing or something. maybe just like before the coach sends you on the feild. i felt like i knew that i had something i had to acomplish. a mission.

i also felt like i had been in that place times before, it felt familiar.
im pretty sure ill end up there again.

i did not dread the prospect of coming back, but i wasnt thrilled either.
it was a feeling of getting ready to start a huge project, and just knowing that it was time to start. i did not remeber seeing my family though i felt that they were already picked out similar to how you did.

thanks for sharing your story ive never talked to anyone about this.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I always heard you get to chose the family, do you feel like you did?

I really don't remember picking or not picking my family. I just remember them all sitting around in a circle on the floor of my Grandmothers house which she still lives in today,( and to this day whenever I walk through the livingroom I get the heebie jeebies)
and "I" was watching them pass "me" around and there was "someone" with me who was introducing them to me. They were mostly women like my grandmother,several Aunts, and my mother.That's the last recollection I have untill my first birthday. I remember parts of my first birthday as if it was yesterday. My mother says that I only remember the pictures and that it's impossible to remember that far back, but I do.

Anyway,I feel a little less "crazy" given the responses I've gotten. It's not necessarily something that is easy to talk about in mixed company
so three are few chances to get this off my chest. It's not that it is a closely
gaurded secret or anything, but, just that when you disclose something like this you get "that look" from people. So, it is easier to just keep your mouth shut. I am a firm believer in the afterlife if for no other reason,
because of the numerous out of body experiences that I've has in my adult life(I'll save that for another thread.lol) So a part of me knows that I cannot be all that crazy.

Thanks for helping me feel sane.I was expecting to get flammed for this.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Awsome story fox. Thanks for sharing. There is a very thin veil between this world and the next.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
re-incarnation? i dont buy it one bit, i have had similar experiences as some of you, but then again we all watch movies and what not, so its easy to get confused, thinking that its happened to you. or something to that affect. but dont let me rain on the parade, im enjoying reading this. keep going ladies and gents.

peace

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy man, well particularty the part where you were forced. It seems like you had no free will in the matter. That seems contradictory to what I keep hearing.

Yes I do believe in past lives, and I have had some "memories" of my own which I guarantee you sound just as crazy if not more so.

Its interesting that you say you were forced. I did this past life astrology reading recently which was pretty cool, and accurate. I guess theres a part where it explains your "inter-life", or place you go between incarnations which are represented by the planets, which helps shape your abilities and such. Quite interesting. What I found the most interesting was that it said my last inter-life was at the sun, and that I'm like "done here" and came back willingly. Damn cool stuff.

I've had glimpses of past lives from dreams and even visions of the future which i have watched come true to extreme accuracy.

I don't think your crazy, but i'm not you so that's hard to say isn't it? No'ones really crazy I believe. There are imbalances and they are all fixable. There is perception and its subjective to personal interpretation, we do our best to understand it. We try to use logic, we try to use imagination.. What really matters is what YOU feel.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Thanks for helping me feel sane. I was expecting to get flamed for this.

You are sane. I never poke fun at reincarnation stories. I've heard of this many times, from all parts of the world. Although I have zero memories of another life personally, this is a subject dear to me because I feel deep down this is how it really is. I was raised Baptist and reincarnation was never a topic of discussion. Only in the past few years have I felt it is true.

There was one story that stuck out in my mind. A young child from the UK. There's a video around somewhere of him... I'll try to find it. Anyway, he kept remembering a previous family. He knew names and places. Things he shouldn't have known because he had never been there and was only like 6-8 years old. But he had been yapping about all these previous experiences as soon as he could talk.

Ah, found the boy from the UK. There are five parts. For the sake of a shorter post, I'll just post the one and you can find the other 4 parts easy enough.

There's also another story of a little boy who remembers being a pilot who was shot down by Japanese. His parents did a lot of research and much of what the little boy said came to be true.

I encourage you to record as many things as you can remember and do some further research if you feel so inclined. The reading material that has helped me the most has been Theosophy. Majority of Theosophical texts are free online to read. There are literally thousands of books, pamphlets, etc. My favorites are authors C.W. Leadbeater and A.E. Powell.

Here's a link to some Theosophical reincarnation texts if you're interested.

www.theosophy-nw.org...

Reincarnation gets a bad rap kinda because too many people claim to have been someone famous. But chances are they never were, and probably had relatively mundane incarnations, and some of them were probably never pleasant.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Thats pretty crazy man, well particularty the part where you were forced. It seems like you had no free will in the matter. That seems contradictory to what I keep hearing.

You're looking at it in the wrong way. It wasn't so much "forced" without a choice, but rather the (for lack of a better term) "soul's energy" wanted better then what the "spiritual life" had achieved. The thoughs being the head or "spiritual" center percieves "force", but rather it is more like parents "forcing" a child to go onto a rid they fear or something to overcome a child's fear or lack so that that child might grow.

I would hate to think this world is so full of fools that they might "desire" a good job and nice things but resent and feel they are "forced" to go back to school so that they might get those things they wanted. However looking around it wouldn't suprize me.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I remember being told in Catholic middle school that people who did Catholic monastic style meditation, including a large number of saints, were said to have remembered their conceptions and times in the womb.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join