It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember life before I was born

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I cant say I remember what happened when I was born. I can say I don't much being here either though. And I have claustrophobia really bad. I get empathic claustrophobia just seeing someone else in a tight situation. Like have you ever seen those guys who go caving, crawling through narrow spaces. When I watch that my breathing becomes very messed up and I feel awful.

The worst thing is a combination of drowning and being in an enclosed space. Typing this out is making me squirm right now. But I've seen guys doing army training, where they have to dive into a narrow tunnel filled with water, just thinking of it drives me nuts. Perhaps memories of birth is where claustrophobia originates from.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
perhaps youre brain has an interface with youre parently gen's and read from it like an memory-card????

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
no .to simple...

my theory is that when you were made once youre cel was pre-programmed with all the info you need to stay alive... perhaps there was too much info come with it.

for example as youre vital live functions has the extention .data and the memory cell of the live youre parents lived has extention .info.... there might have been an mixed up between those extentions...
i'm sure that to understand the working of brains ..the working of an computer is the best comparisant...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

I absolutley agree. When I see someone in a tight space my breathing starts to shallow and I begin to panic to a degree. I know what it feels like and it makes me nervous.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Iv got an 'experience' not exactly like yours but similar...I can remember 'seeing' before i was born.. its like i was seeing out of my mothers belly button or something.. I remember her walking into a motor home(her dads motorhome) and talking to her step mother.. My mom says that particular incident was the last time she was there and was Before i was born so could not possibly have remembered it, I was able to describe the scene perfectly before I ever saw a picture of the woman or the motor home...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I don't know much on this subject.. but when my sister was younger she would use to cry to my mom and tell her she wanted to go home.. and my mom would say you are home, we are here in your room and she would scream and cry and say no no this is not my home, I dont belong here etc etc. I know.. i've read we pick our home, family, life blah blah but never heard of being forced to be here..

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

It's really funny that you posted this!! YES! I believe I experienced something similar......but couldn't distiguish it between an actual "event" or something imagined as a child. When I was little I used to tell my mother that I "chose" her. I have a recollection of "looking down" on her as she was giving birth to me in the hospital, like I was floating up near the ceiling, and telling the "beings" that were with me that I choose her. And off I went!

Very interesting thread...thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

Just wanted to add that's the extent of my "memory". I don't remember being physically born after that, etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
its really weird to read all these entries of people saying they were in a dark place before they came here... I remember seeing my body as a baby laying in the hospital, and then like this long period of white "light" or just stuff, or maybe nothingness. and then I was actually laying there and feeling the warmth of the light on my body from the incubator... and i remember feeling the color yellow.

I've told my parents this and they both think its just moronic and weird, but apparently, I'm not the only one in my family who remembers the day they were born... I was told that my aunt does too - my parents think my aunt is nice but "not all there"

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This was a great post to read, I also remember existing before this lifetime. I attribute much of what I have experienced and remembered before this life as to why I am the way I am today.

Like yourself, I didn't want to come back, and I felt that I was forced back here and that conflict of not wanting to come back, seemed to be the gravity and glue which helped the memries stick.

From what I remember of my last life, I died as a soldier in a war. I may have been british, and my death was rather quick, quite likely a shot in the head.

As a child I would have flashbacks and dreams that would replay the past live memories over and over again.

Needless to say, I don't doubt that I existed before this life, I know. I also know that many of us have and just don't remember. Concider the memories a gift, they will help you come the next lifetime.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

This is so great of you to come out with what you remember! Bravo! I too have had such a "flittering" glimpse of before birth, but I can't put my finger on the details. I guess as I get older it goes further back in my mind. Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I have the same experience you have i remember being very upset and i was in a dark room and some female entity showed me the person and life that was to live which is me now and i did not want another life i kept saying then i remember a going down feeling and every thing got slowed down and i was in my mothers womb I remember being cramped up in her body and would be kicking and punching in her stomach and i told her about it and she said yes i would remember you would be kicking all time it was very painful she would say. but it's weird some one has had the same thing happen to them i cant remember too much more but seeing your story cracked open a little more of my memories we must talk i tried to pm you put i am new and cant pm me back.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't think ATS is an appropriate place to seek counseling. You should instead seek professional help if you feel you need it. To not want to exist is a fairly extreme issue. What you don't need is advice from any armchair analysts on the Internet; me included.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have no problem with existing my friend. In fact from what I remember existing can be quite beautiful. I believe you are confusing "existing" with "living".

I place no importance on "life". I am not suicidal I just know what is waiting for us all on the otherside and I look forward to getting back to whatever it was I was doing before I was forced to come to this $hithole. I do resent being forced to "exist" in this bio-chemical robot which is limited to "existing" in this 3-dimensional reality with only 5 senses to percieve it which are narrowly tuned in to a small slice of all that is out there.

I live for my kids in hopes that I can help make this a better world for them than what we have right now.

What I find disturbing is all of the people pathetically clinging to life like a warm "Blankie" Those are the people who need "help" in my opinion.

I live life one day at a time and don't care weather it comes or goes. I am totally comfortable with the prospect of "death" and I would venture to guess that because of this view that I hold I have "Lived" more life than most people who pathetically cling to life.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by cbass]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Some of us are enjoying our lives. Given a choice, I go with that.

So your basically just whining because you think your in the wrong body then.
I'm sorry but, boo hoo.

I hope you don't actually say things like your saying here to your children???

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I suppose the only thing I agree with you on is that I am looking forward to whatever comes next after my life on this pathetic planet ceases to exist. I've had my own share of experiences and know that we do keep going after our physical body expires here on this planet full of retards. In the meantime, I am sitting back and enojoying the show. I don't believe in reincarnation or any of that other mumbo jumbo, either way, you find out the truth when you die - no rush to get there.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by cbass

So your basically just whining because you think your in the wrong body then.
I'm sorry but, boo hoo.

I hope you don't actually say things like your saying here to your children???

I don't understand why your saying this. What do you think he says to his kids?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I don't recall saying that I was in the wrong body. I believe I said that I remember not wanting to come here and being pissed that I was forced to.

As far as my kids go, I tell them that there is no such thing as death
only transition and there is nothing to fear. Life comes and goes and by clinging to life we cease to live. Only by letting go of our death grip on life can we truely experience "life".
I tell them that "death" will be the most beautiful thing you ever experience but that taking your own life is not an option because while it is good to not cling to your own life I have gotten quite attached to theirs and it would hurt alot of people , (me being number 1) if you ever took your own life.

I understand the tendancy to cling to life with all of your might, but it is something that I have let go of long ago because it no longer serves me.

I enjoy life as it is very much, but compared with where we all came from
this place is a dump.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I remember seing things be for I was born, while I was in the womb. I remember seing my mom, it was like was floating looking down at her and I knew she was my mother,I remember seing two eye's looking down at me. I remember she was walking and there was this old phone box the kind where you step in to make a call and she made a call, for years every time we passed that phone box I would remember that memory, and on my 16 teen birthday my mom and I was passing that phone box and I Thought to my self how could I have a memory like this, so I ask my mother when she was pregnant with me did she ever walk to that phone box and she said yes with shock an ask how did I know, and I told her I remember seing it, then she ask what else do I remember, and my answers was accurate. A few months later the phone box was gone. I was born 09/16/1970.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join