It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Samdavidson

ca.youtube.com...

heres the other video in "Jim's Video Folder" on youtube

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I haven't watched the videos so I have no perspective on that, but the idea of beings interacting with our thoughts is certainly not a new one, and as for all the folks saying the voice cover up wreaks of bs, IF it's true, when he made the videos he was probably living right? so... it isn't a stretch to say they couldn't have been found during this duration.. being caught would make it rather difficult to continue with said information... someone else mentioned wanting to protect family ect ect.. not saying this makes it any more real for like I said I haven't even watched them and don't intend to at this point.. just suggesting to keep an open mind if you do intend on surveying such things.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
The Nasa Scientist was named Joseph Paul Ciganek. He is in the picture on the video. Another picture of him can be found here.

Ciganek was killed by an alien using telepathy, like a psychic attack or something. They probably give us technology for something in return, like inter-planetary carrots and sticks. If the have a sort of robotic sense of humor like the narrator says, then it makes sense their logic would dictate a relationship with humanity while their personal day-to-day actions concerning humans may not be as important to them. If they believe we are all universal and that is the true life in the universe, that we are balloons that can simply be popped, and it's not a big deal, it makes sense to think they would think more ultimately in terms of their agreements with our species of life.

What else... oh! Ciganek was stabbed and beaten to death by a couple of asian dudes. A woman her her two kids were also stabbed and beaten to death, the woman had divorced one of the guys back in 2004.

They haven't established a motive for the killers, and someone who knew one of them made a comment here stating that he was a great person and it was so surprising that he did this.

What else? Oh, if the narrator posted this on July 24th (today) and Ciganek was killed at 5pm on Monday, June 23rd. If the narrator has five more months to live, i'm sure he'll have more.

I couldn't find any information on Sam Davidson but i'm not finished looking.

I'm not making a determination one way or the next, i'm better at doing the research. I will say it reminds me of a rabbit hole, which would be very cool.

Flagged, be back later!

You have a good memory. I remember reading the link to the newspaper
about his death.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

O.K. guys and gals I have reviewed most of the "evidence" here and thought I would share my opinion. Here are some points to consider. These are just my opinions, nothing more......
1. As a scientist myself,I find that his manner of speech is not indicative of someone with a high level of engineering education. I find his repeated use of the word 'transmutation' highly suspect.
2. In my field, when preparing a presentation we tend to go overboard with the arrangement of information and video. If this was planned by an engineer or scientist,even one with a very constrained time limit, I would be very surprised.
3. None of my colleagues would ever publish information anonymously, it defeats the purpose of the scientific method. We have a saying, publish,publish,publish. To do anything else would be pointless. We want recognition for our research and theories.
4. Continuing this line of thought, he has nothing to lose by publishing his data,correct? The man is dying. There is absolutlely no point in the voiceless(his real voice, that is),faceless nature of this presentation, especially if he wants the world to believe him, and respect his decision to release this info.
5. Although not a voice recog. expert, I find that his inflection and tone is that of a person being at least less than truthful. He sounds like he is fabricating this tale as he goes...
6. My 10 year old nephew can use photoshop also.....
Anyway just thought I would share my opinion. In short I find this man less than credible.
Just wanted to ask/point out also, Beings that evolved on a spacial body with 1/3 the gravity of the earth should be significantly taller after thousands of years of development.......

[edit on 26-7-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

To argue on youre piont nr 4. He could have a family to protect.

We humans dont have a rule or a law on have we are to present ouer story. Based on ouer background. Ouer methods moust often reflect the state or mood we are in when we do the story. Whats important with a story is the facts not the law of presentation.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I totally disagree with you on one point, in order for an argument to be taken seriously it should be concise, and well ordered. This is clearly not the case here. Anyone can pull a bunch of images of the Web and put them together to tell a story, which is clearly what has happened here. As for the protection of his family, I find that this argument constantly comes up with folks who have a story to tell, it is far to neat to say,'Gee cant let you know who I really am because I'm scared for my family." , then remain anonymous. As I always have said, I would love to believe this guy, I really would, but I see no really certifiable evidence here. There is no info here that can rationally be considered fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Samdavidson

It may be a death bed confession but lets face it, the guy is telling us nothing new! And if he's already passed on how is he ever going to release more videos?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by spy66

I totally disagree with you on one point, in order for an argument to be taken seriously it should be concise, and well ordered. This is clearly not the case here. Anyone can pull a bunch of images of the Web and put them together to tell a story, which is clearly what has happened here. As for the protection of his family, I find that this argument constantly comes up with folks who have a story to tell, it is far to neat to say,'Gee cant let you know who I really am because I'm scared for my family." , then remain anonymous. As I always have said, I would love to believe this guy, I really would, but I see no really certifiable evidence here.

As you say for it to be taken seriously it should be concise and well orderd.

Well i agree it would make things better to work with and a better eye catch. But never the less a messy story and a flopy presentation could be true. Now i am not saying this is true. He is not doing a good jobb of argumenting this poste at all. And he is useing other findes than his own to do a presentation. And that degrades he creds as a first impression. But he might want you to se the presentation between the lines. Maybe when he gets on the site and fills us in with more clues. The first presentation will make more sence.

So far this guy has come forth with a terribel start. And has a lot of catching up to do. No mather hove slopy the story is. If he want us to understand and get the facts right he got to give us something to work with. Something that the calliber on this site can handel. By just Giving us a hunch is far from reaching his own goal. And he should know that this is a waste of his Precious time.

If he comes back with a new story its going to be just as slopy as the first one. He wants us to think like he dose and see things the way he dose.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Okay folks, here's instalment number three:

vid number three

Oh man, he's got violins playing in the background. You're really not gonna believe this one.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
seriously? some of you ppl scare me w/ the amount of BS you'll even CONSIDER buying into!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ach, come away - I didn't mean believe it in that way.

I'm betting on the punchline coming in vid number 4

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Is this Scientology? School is out for summer vacation right? My BS meter finally pegged the red line with the second video.

[edit on 7-25-2008 by groingrinder]

This is exactly what I was thinking. Sounds very similar to the Scientology explanation of Engrams.

"There in my thoughts & speech?" Where do I sign up for Auditing?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

WOW!!!, that was quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Anyone who doesn't think this guy is a hoaxer raise your hands...
What do images of war have to do with life on Mars. And VIOLINS!!!! For the love of Bob Crane, this guy has moved into a whole new category of ridiculous. Once again there is no fact presented here, in fact he doesnt actually say anything at all...... Survey Says.......B.S......We should not pay this guy any more attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i think the motto of vid3 is ` do not narrate vids when drunk `

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Probably shouldn't mix with the cancer pain meds either........ . Any body out there know what his reference to Anderson Bar might be?Besides maybe a tavern in Cinci, Ohio. Born and raised in Cinci. never been there though.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know something, I believe my video more than this guys dying last words video. You won't hear me clear my throat, go ah, and, or go silent as I think of the next line to hand you.

Ok, I'm on:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

I think he said Anderson barn, but based on his predilection for wine and pain killers it could easily have been bar. (:

I google searched anderson barn scientist and it linked me to fermilab. Maybe that's a branch of NASA.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

After watching, and most importantly listening to this guy I have another few comments. Hey NASAJIM, your accent sounds suspiciously like a Clermont County, Ohio twang. Maybe, Eastgate area, maybe a little further east. Give you credit for the cancer story though, very common forms of cancer in that part of the country include, bone and breast cancers. It is possible that you and I even know each other as I am from that area as well. Anderson Bar you say? Beechmont Ave., Anderson Towship, Ohio. Just accross the border in Hamilton County. What, are you on vacation in Cinci. or something. Convalescing with friends and family far from your NASA posting? Now I really dont believe you... and no one else should either.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Matrix1111
If a person were to enter into an overtone of the Earth's third dimension, or any other dimension, he or she would disappear from view here on Earth and reappear in another world. This not east to do without great knowledge.

The quoted text explains another element of what I have said in the past. That people think these beings disappear when in fact they just switch to another dimension but are still where they were when you saw them vanish. Still watching you.

I have seen this literally, or I should say I was made to see it. In the middle of my sleeping I was jolted awake and upright for some reason looking directly at a certain position of the room. In my room was a being. It LITERALLY turn completely white and vanished. The area of the room where it was looked hazy for a second. Like ripples or like when you see a haze on the horizon during a hot day. It wanted me to see it so it made me bolt up and look. I never mentioned even half the things that have happened to me since. It has happened more than once where I have seen strange beings do this.

One robed being went straight through the wall.
What do you do when you see something like that?
I don't know.

Six years ago I would never have thought any of that possible.

The frequency part of what he said is absolutely true.
His backstory I can't vouch for.

- Lee

I gave you a star since you have a clue in what you are talking about. The powers we don't see, see us just the same and we don't even know it. Yes, it all is right in front of you. For those who learned the lesson well, will fail to see it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Im usually very open minded about everything, that meaning who am i to say what people have seen, heard, or witnessed, however this time my gut feeling is screaming crap.

samdavidson.blogspot.com...

This Sam Davidson is as close to what i can find to anyone who could have done this thread, i could be and probably am wrong, this man likes to play with heads, he as you will read is trying to get into the heads of what he calls Generation Y.

He talks about the need to get to know how "Gen Y" think, and how they accept social changes, this would certainly fit in with the Governments wanting to know how people would react in a disclosure situation, now he does not mention anything about Aliens , Grays, ETC, but please read the page linked, he is an entrepreneur and co founder of CoolPeopleCare.

He seems to be interested on how people think, which is like gold for someone like him from what i can see.

I seriously think this is some kind of experiment he is running to maybe prove something to a third party, or he has inside information on a merchandising opportunity, perhaps the forthcoming remake of THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL, due for release in December, staring Keanu Reeves as Klatu.

Have a read please? and let everyone know what you think after reading it, IMO it fits in with what i feel when i watched the videos,

Many people have told of Aliens on their death bed, but none have ever bothered to conceal their identity, so why would this guy on the videos? hes dying he has nothing more to fear from life, im dying (seriously i am) and if i had a secret like that i would be using my ........ left to tell the world, by whatever means i could, i can only give my own opinion as to what i would do if i had a secret like that, i wouldnt be wasting it on youtube.

And no im not seeking sympathy, it is as it is, life has been good to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join