It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

You know it could be a suicide note with hidden messages. One does not negate the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The voice reminds me of a few videos that I have seen from a supposedly former "Area 51 employee".

The video that I saw had a man sitting in the dark talking about Area 51 and became frustrated by a question that was not supposed to be asked and almost walked off the interview. Has anyone seen or remember this video?

It sounds like the same man in that interview, accent and all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Too much of the information is part of the video :

"Area 51 the alien Interview"

Google it and Fast Forward to about 1/3 in and watch the interview. It also has the information about the "spiritual" aspect of the body being a "vessel".

I went back and listened to the the first video posted here and it sounds like the person speaking on the video is trying to "imply" a southern accent.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I understand the third video. I think this video is a hoax, but I think the author is Christian, and is influenced by Born-Again Christian ideas about "the end times.":

- In the third video the author is saying that current events and future events are pre-determined, and that the greys have influenced these events from the beginning of man.

- He is associating the greys to demons mentioned in The Bible. He is saying that they are demons, and are tied to paganism and the dark arts.

- He hints that death may not be an escape from them, because they may be from another realm.

- He is hinting that there are many people who were killed because of their secret knowledge, with their deaths made to look accidental.

- He is saying that the time of tribulation is about to begin, and WW3 will begin after Iran is attacked (or a nuclear bomb will go off) = disaster.

- He is forecasting the thousand years of peace (or a thousand years of some sort of rule) mentioned by The New Testiment prophecies of John in The Book of Revelation.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This post is this man's legacy? The collimation of his life's work?? to be lost forever in the internet's overwhelming collection of mediocre posts.

Damn good thing I have nothing interesting in my life to share with the world on my deathbed.

RIP... whoever you are

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was checking this out this morning and guy had posted a new vid 11 mins ago, from the time that I had starting watching his stuff. New vid was of this strange circular pattern thing and what seemed like chanting. He said that if you watched it that it would give you a very specific dream, and only to watch it once every 24 hours. Well, I watched it, and I went to go replay it in high quality, and it's gone. Don't really have an opinion at this point, just thought I would mention this since it only had time to get 5 views.

Edit: Nevermind really, I see when I click it now that it says "This video was removed by the user". Thought that perhaps there might have been something if youtube had pulled it after a whopping 15 mins of existence.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Bertha]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bertha

That's strange that the poster would remove the video, isn't it? I hope he reposts it. I began to think this topic was dying. Whether it's a hoax or not, i've been able to at least appreciate the story.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1.01
if they kill via thoughts and killing us is like 'popping balloons' to them....
why would they share any technology with us? how could it be possible to communicate with something that feels nothing about killing, and also does it via thought?! as soon as you say hi, you would be dead.
anyway.. this is an interesting video.. i hope you post more of your client's videos in this thread soon.

You never know they say they live among us but we don't know it they could have gave us technolgy like MP3's and cars and we don't know that they did it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
reply to post by Bertha

That's strange that the poster would remove the video, isn't it? I hope he reposts it. I began to think this topic was dying. Whether it's a hoax or not, i've been able to at least appreciate the story.

That happened to me with one of the other videos but it wasn't really gone, I think it was something to do with the page. When I clicked on nasajim's username all the videos were there in his gallery or whatever you call it I haven't checked to see this latest one yet, gonna have a look just now.

Edit - No, sorry guys, it really is gone. Nasajim last signed in 4 hours ago.
Now I'm wondering if that last time he really did take it away, then changed his mind and put it back again. Weird.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by skjalddis

You know it could be a suicide note with hidden messages. One does not negate the other.

Aye, you're right, it could be. I still reckon he was acting the drunken ramble though, and reading it off a script. Still could be a suicide note. Still could be a hoax. Myself, I still reckon there's a good chance that it's that Sam Davidson guy whose blog a previous poster found.
Most likely, we'll never know either way - I'm just curious to see where this is gonna go next, if anywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bertha

Bertha - you saw the video - you mentioned he said something about watching it only once every24 hours - I had this idea that maybe they're gonna post it up for just a short time each day for however many days - do you think that's possible?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The fourth video is back up.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

reply to post by NephraTari

Hey

First time poster, but have just found the site today and have been poring through articles.

Anyway, I found the whole affair to be slightly less than credible - the pointless masked voice, bad acting, the cheesy cough.

Then we have "the sound of the alien".

I slowed it down to see what it was. Basically sounds like a small snippet of someone making vocal noises, but most importantly, CUT and LOOPED, with possibly a gate reverb added.

I don't know if I can insert an audio file here, so I have taken the liberty of saving the slowed-down file. Open in it a sound program that shows you the waveform - you can clearly see (and hear) where the sound has been artificially looped(and the recorded reverb cuts off and restarts. Very poor effort.

Click here for the audio file (mp3)

Case closed, I think. Hoaxers are getting a mite lazy these days

(edited for half-assed spelling. I had a mis-spelled youth).

[edit on 31-7-2008 by dogsounds]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thats odd the fourth video is gone yet again. I downloaded a copy of it myself just incase this happened. I wonder why it keep being removed though. Sort of thinking about making an account of my own and trying to post it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Aye, he's definitely been back - 5 hours ago.

So, most likely reason someone would post a video and then take it back down again several times? - Maybe cos he hadn't got it quite right and wanted to tweak it a bit? Kinda damning evidence that the man who made it ain't dead.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Aye good point definitly a possibiltiy. I don't know how long it was up but I know when I got to it I remember seeing that it had been up for 51 minutes at that point, don't really know if thats helpful just trying to put some details out there.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Do you still have that copy you downloaded 1Veritas? Could you hang onto it a little while till we see if he posts it up again?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yeah I still have the clip, I'll hang on to it and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The plot thickens a little. in the comments section of nasajims page on youtube the 13th comment says that he tried to post a copy of video four up earlier since nasajims wont stay up but that it was removed he doesn't say how it was removed but it doesn't sound like he did it. I honestly don't see why youtube would be removing this video with some of the other stuff I have seen on youtube, which sort of leads me to believe there may be something funny going on here.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds

[snipped for space]

I don't know if I can insert an audio file here, so I have taken the liberty of saving the slowed-down file. Open in it a sound program that shows you the waveform - you can clearly see (and hear) where the sound has been artificially looped(and the recorded reverb cuts off and restarts. Very poor effort.

Click here for the audio file (mp3)

Case closed, I think. Hoaxers are getting a mite lazy these days

(edited for half-assed spelling. I had a mis-spelled youth).

[edit on 31-7-2008 by dogsounds]

Well done. It still creeps me out, though, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join