It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is an example of how Sam Davidson thinks..

Communicating with Gen Y involves an investment of time. Because many of the tools of communication used most by Gen Y are nearly free, a Gen Y communications strategy doesn't necessarily involve a lot of money. But it does require time. In today's world, time is our most precious commodity, which is why time is money. Therefore, you can't haphazardly set up profiles or upload YouTube clips and walk away. Profiles need to be updated. Emails need to be worthwhile. Whether you find a New Media Intern or hire a new position to specialize in this area, time must be spent on communicating with and reaching out to Generation Y. As you determine and plan your next steps, realize that the next 10 steps could take eight months. Or if your plan has 400 steps, they may take 400 days to execute.

Notice the mention of how posting youtube clips and running is a mistake? he likes to build on the foundations of his idea's, this could explain why he posted one video, got everyone interested, and then leaves others for people to find and post.

All this is IMO obviously, but im sticking with my gut on this one.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Good call, may very well be this guy,southern accent and all, I could easily be plain wrong in my suspicion of his origin. That Anderson Bar comment though.....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had a look at that guy's site and I reckon you're right Azzllin.

That's some awful waffle he's got posted on there, but he does seem like the kind of guy who would do something like this as an 'experiment' - he's probably all fired up to use it as a demo in some presentation he's got to make.

Just some wannabe social engineer - what a bore..

[edit on 26-7-2008 by skjalddis]

[edit on 26-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If he really was a lawyer, releasing videos according to his client's request, and one of the requests was here, then he would return and send his credentials in for review, and preferably his clients identity, even if we weren't supposed to be privy to it, in order to release this in the true spirit of wishing to inform, as his client supposedly did.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Samdavidson

It sounds like,

Commander "X".

Who put out some video and books on "aliens".

these things are not the super race you're inventing in your mind, they are just the fallen angels of the Bible, and these videos are made to trap those people into believing a falsehood, that will serve the one world/gov't/religion agenda.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

So they are not aliens after all. Thanks for clearing that up for the rest of us. Fallen Angels Huh? Thats even less believable(and less provable) than any alien theory I've ever heard. Please leave your religious ideas at the virtual door.... or perhaps start a different thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Research: Video #3

Frame 1: 15th Century Tapestry Depicting the Life of Mary
This tapestry is commonly sourced in UFO related study throughout history and allegedly shows a craft in the sky. Is the alien face over Mary meant to imply that she was an alien? Or is the presence of JUST the alien head meant to imply that alien(s) were present in Mary's thoughts? "The Magnificat" is another tapestry depicting the life of Mary, and is also sourced for UFO activity throughout history.

Frame 2: Secret Message?
This really reminds me of an ARG (Alternate Reality Game). In an ARG, an image like this has always been more of a message. The various aspects of the image make up a statement, or in many cases, a URL, username, password, etc.

The image on the upper left is an Apollo 11 Crest. As i'm sure many of you know, it was the first manned mission to the Moon. An arrow leads the Apollo 11 Crest into the background image, an ear.

The rest of the image is composed of an old German 100 Mark bill, an arrow leading it to 7:16 which could be a time, a bible verse, a date, a password. The lower left picture is of JFK Jr., the lower right picture is unknown to me. It looks like older currency, probably similar to the German bill above. I can't identify it, however, and can't locate the image.

Frame 3
George Bush Portrait Photograph with the number 1 in the center.

Frame 4: Alien Technology?
The first image is a Diagram of the British MK II Cordite cartridge for the 60 pounder gun. It was designed in 1904 and used up until the end of WWII. The image to the right is Mars, and the man in the middle is unknown to me, although there is an instant where the cordite diagram and image of Mars are removed from the frame, showing just the image of the man. Wish i knew who that was.

Frame 5
This is a test run of a voting machine, the candidates are fictional. The "alien" writing along the bottom of most likely meant to insinuate that aliens are involved in our election process. A tiny image of an alien head pops up in the middle of the screen, so this may mean the aliens are IN our voting machines and manipulating it that way. Although, the alien head is placed right where a check mark would go, but I can't see the name there. It may allude to a particular person being an alien, like in the Mary tapestry, but it may just be a center placement and coincidence. The alien head does linger a moment after the image disappears.

Frame 6
An image of the world trade center burning from across the river with the number 2 over it.

Frame 7
Labelled "3", this image shows a dead terrorist (?) being dragged away.

Frame 8
This shows a city on fire, likely under attack, apocalypse, something like that. It has the number 4 on it.

Frame 9
This is a map of Iran with the number 5 on the lower left.

Frame 10
An image that is meant to depict nuclear war with the number 6 on it. Obviously he is indicating the steps that will lead to...

Frame 11
This looks like an artifact, but I can't locate any information on what it may be. It could be Mayan since their Long Count Calendar talks about the end of days coming up here in 2012.

Frame 12
I'm not sure about this, but if you read finnish take a look here.

Personally, I think this is getting sillier and sillier. I can understand why his voice would be disguised so as to protect his family, etc. But i would think he would want to release one video and stop being so cryptic if he wants to get his point across. If he's worried about telling this secret, you'd think he'd want to get it out as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Doesn't seem to be the case here which leads me to believe it's a big ole hoax.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by The Cyfre]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For all of you that have seen the 3rd. video I think it's a coded message:

1- The first image I don't know nothing.
2.- The second image shows the insignia of Apollo 11, a ear, a Mark (old german money), 7:16, and 2 photos.
3.- Bush
4.- Shows Cordite (explosive), a photo of a man, and a moon (Io?)
5.- 4 names, Davis Ske(?) and Michael Baker (marked with an alien face), and a text in greek.

Well the 2nd. image is the coded message of the greek text of image 5. Mark 7:16 of the Bible it says (εἴ τις ἔχει ὦτα ἀκούειν ἀκουέτω) "If any man have ears to hear let him hear"

The last image is the XX Thoth tarot card from Aleister Crowley (en.wikipedia.org...).

I think he is trying to say something in his 3rd video.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by julugu

Thanks for clearing up some of that info for me! I would like to know who is in the black and white picture with the moon (Io?) and the cordite.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

Nice interpretation of the visuals though. I think you are onto something, that the frames were a visual message, and that the "sound" part of it was either a cover, a distraction, or also part of the message in code.

It is rather silly though, and melodramatic.

Although, ( and I do NOT believe this guy is legit) perhaps he is using the coded thing now that we have the "aliens are in your head" meme to try and get us to believe he is trying to subvert the "infected humans" by coding the message so only "uninfected humans" will decipher it.

I dont believe the "posting this for my dead client" story because if it were true, the "lawyer" would have posted the clips all at once. Why? Because when you have already been paid for a job, you try to minimize the amount of your time that job takes. Posting all of the videos at once would have cost him significantly less time, and thus been more profitable to him, than playing this little "drag it out game."

Only the perpetrator would find any satisfaction in dragging it out so he could revel in the speculation and (perhaps) fine tune his message to fit the speculation. Consider for instance that the 3rd vid had no disguising of the voice, AND an explanation for his delivery of the subject. In the thread, both had been criticized sharply. Coincidence? I dont think so.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You say "Frame 5 This is a test run of a voting machine, the candidates are fictional." They are NOT fictional, look at www.abovetopsecret.com... (Assassination of Star Wars Scientists):

14. March 1987. David Sands: suicide by driving car into cafe at high speed
David Sands, satellite projects manager, Eassams (a Marconisister company). Although up for a promotion, in March 1987 Sands drove a car filled with gasoline cans into the brick wall of an abandoned cafe. He was killed instantly. Foul play has not been ruled out.

15. April 1987. Mark Wisner: death by self-strangulation
SUFFOCATION--Mark Wisner, 24, software engineer at Ministry of Defense experimental station for combat aircraft. In April 1987 Wisner was found dead in his home with a plastic bag over his head. At the inqust, his death was rules an accident due to a sexual experiment gone awry.

18. May 1987. Michael Baker: killer in auto crash
AUTO ACCIDENT--Michael Baker, 22, digital-communications expert, Plessey Defense Systems. In May 1987 Baker's BMW crashed through a road barrier, killing the driver. Verdict: Misadventure.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by julugu

Good catch, julugu, thanks! I remember reading about all the strange circumstances surrounding the deaths of people who worked on related projects in the UK, but the names very easily escaped me. I wonder how their names on the fake ballot tie into eachother.

For the record, I believe this is a hoax. Doesn't mean we can't try and decipher it all the same, though. I mean, it's raining here. What else am i gonna do?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hi,

The planet is not Mars it's Mercury photographed by Mariner 10 (en.wikipedia.org...). The smooth band of the planet is an area of which no images were taken.

Perhaps he is refers Mercury not as a planet, but as an element related to Cordite?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Way to go on the research there!! Very impressive
If I could add my two cents, I would say the man in Frame 5 would be Jack Parsons ( en.wikipedia.org... ). He relates in some way to the OTO which ties into the tarot card (taken from the thoth deck?) that Aleister Crowley came up with. I may be wrong but that'd be my guess.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Man, you guys just don't get it, do you? Look closely.

This guy is brilliant. I understand Video #3. He is sending a secret message.

There is a frame with a bill that has the word "Mark" on it. Then there is an arrow that points from that to the numbers "7:16"

Mark 7:16 is a verse from the New Testiment:

"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."

Now follow the numbers 1-6 in the video. He is outlining world events, what has happened and what he thinks is to come. Armageddon.

He is somehow trying to tie the grey aliens to demons.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
Research: Video #3

Frame 1: 15th Century Tapestry Depicting the Life of Mary

I guess he's saying that it all goes at least this far back - either the Medieval period, for the date of the tapestry, or Biblical times, being what it depicts.

Frame 2: Secret Message?

.... the lower right picture is unknown to me. It looks like older currency, probably similar to the German bill above. I can't identify it, however, and can't locate the image.

It's a postage stamp, arabic script on it - probably Iraqi to hazard a guess - I've looked around the web briefly but I can't find anything close to it, can't say whose portrait is on it.

...the man in the middle is unknown to me, although there is an instant where the cordite diagram and image of Mars are removed from the frame, showing just the image of the man. Wish i knew who that was.

He looks familiar to me, I'm fairly sure I've seen that face before but I can't place it right now. Some kind of revolutionary / resistance leader springs to mind but I could be way off.

Frame 7
Labelled "3", this image shows a dead terrorist (?) being dragged away.

Looks like Afghanistan.

Frame 9
This is a map of Iran with the number 5 on the lower left.

the audio behind this image has something else going on in the background but I can't make it out - maybe one of our audio whizzes can have a listen?

The last image of the Crowley tarot card - The Aeon - in normal tarot decks that card is 'The World' - case anyone didn't know.

Anyhow, good work Cyfre and others who identified the images.

Don't know *what* I'm still doing here on this thread, I'm sure...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe this sounds familiar....

www.youtube.com...

Mungo

Edit to add : loved the canned applause.

[edit on 26/7/2008 by mungodave]

[edit on 26/7/2008 by mungodave]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Posting this as Anonymous, not sure if I want to register here or not, but I was also thinking this sounds like an ARG before I read The Cyfre's excellent post.
The 100 Mark Note and 7:16 I figure is biblical, Mark 7:16 is "If any man has ears to hear, let him hear." That fits in with the traveling by sound theme that seems to run through this. I could be wrong.

On the topic of ARGs most are ad campaigns targeted at select groups. For instance say this had popped up a few months before the movie the invasion (remake) came out, what better place to debut it than on a site dedicated to outside the norm theories. (Nice site this, by the way)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The whole 'voice changer' thing is one of the most suspicious things to me, it seems like a gimmick. It doesn't disguise at all, it's just a simple pitch shift, any real engineer would know that a simple pitch shift is completely reversible (I just did it Sound Forge to hear his real voice), so it gives him no anonymity at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
CONTRIVED.... RUBBISH!

Sorry for the one line post, but it seems like some folks are so intent on proving that any of this is true that they are willing to sell their souls, and mix up any kind of swill to get people running... Perhaps for money? Perhaps for the "fame"? Perhaps, simply to pull one on the folks who are so hungry for it that they, often, let their haste get in the way of common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join