It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

The information is compelling because of the use of the NASA engineer as a cover. He is a red herring.

This is an interesting idea.
A red herring.
Perhaps the whole background story is BS and it is only being used to disclose the info.

There is no dying man.

Maybe the OP wants to release this info without giving his identity, thus the voice manipulation in the video.

Just an idea, all else still points to a hoax.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So, according to the second video, the secret to "The Secret" is aliens in our heads.

Interesting theory. Not sure if I'm buying.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by awakened sleeper

This is my intuitive accessment of the truthfulness of the OP:
My "physic" conclusion: I would not dismiss these videos.

Huh? I don't see anything about physics, unless you mean this weird idea about radio waves -being- aliens.

Wonder about the odd diagram of the frontal lobe. Hmm.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
To say the least it's interesting but not that believable with what he shown so far.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Man that's freaking strange. the second video. is pretty much confirming that demons exist. maybe what they call demons and devils are grey's?
time to take some excorcism classes.

the power of christ compels you.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i like how they show one of the masonic trestle boards when they talk about the illuminati...get your facts straight. idiotic people still thinking that Freemasonry is taking over and controlling the masses. its bogus and most likely a fake. i don't see any evidence.

just because someone says they have a client that wanted people to see a video and what not when they pass away doesn't prove anything.

of course this is all IMHO.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My clients says hoax

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OK, bear in mind I'm not disbelieving the OP or saying anything is fake.

I'm just looking at one screen from the video and giving an opinion.

I've seen a screen like this in a video game - a first person shooter.

It's like 'Zombie Island' or 'House of the Dead'.

Looks like a screen capture of a game screen

The darker text is added later. The big arrow is added later.

The lighter text at the top:

A cluster of negative thought forms
known as a psych nest

...is from the original game

Note the top of the head is flattened. Looks like some text or graphics was removed and the pinkish colored area, but they used too big a select box and got part of the top of the head, making the image 'flat' on top.

The text circled in blue by me is added in a paint program.

The words 'A contaminated human' and 'NESTING CLUSTER' are added to the screen cap from a paint program.

So whoever made the video used this as a way to get his point across. Guess that's OK...you pick a side view of a head on Google and add your text to it

Any of you shooter gamers ever seen this?

Doesn't prove anything - just using a pre-existing graphic.

2 cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
still no more replies from the OP? thats unfortunate.

i was hoping for more videos, or at leaset more information.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Pardon if anyone has already said this. But ciganek or whatever is his name is was killed recently. This annonymous jim worked from nasa from "1989-2004" . How could he have seen the alien kill ciganek" ? It's not like once you leave a government agency , you can just pop in at anytime to see what top secret # is going on lately. I thought the cough at the end along with the " i am too sick to post anymore at this time" was a little funny ... that didn't sound staged . No credibility, if he wanted to truly reveal things to the public, it should have been longer than a 3 minute video telling us reiterated garbage. This poser should be executed for Treason against the ATS truth community..

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe I'm a troublemaker here, but don't you think that with all the DISCLOSURE posts and threads we create every day, the CIA NSA and friends chose to use it to fool us ???
I'd like to start a thread about it , but looking at all those who consider Disclosure as the Holy Grail, all I'm gonna win is a lot of foes.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I played around with the "sound of an alien changing form" sound at the end for a minute. I didn't even bother with the good software, just used windows sound recorder:

Slowed down it sounds somewhat like laughter

Slowed down and reversed it sounds like multiple dogs barking. There are definitely layers of sound, with some sounds overlapping and varying in distance.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I found that sound painful and the way he just slipped it in at the end there suggests that we're dealing with someone who has a practical joker mentality, which doesn't bode well for the veracity of this thing.

I have to agree with the earlier poster who said that it sounded like an old fashioned tape recorder on fast rewind / fast forward - that's exactly what it sounds like to me.

Could it be that this is really just some kind of elaborate practical joke - he's gonna post one video each day, stringing it out to reel more people in and then we're gonna get what he hopes is gonna be a devastating punchline right at the end of video 4 or 5 or however many it is?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If a person were to enter into an overtone of the Earth's third dimension, or any other dimension, he or she would disappear from view here on Earth and reappear in another world. This not east to do without great knowledge.

(from Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012, Drunvalo Melchizedek)

I'll have to read this book. It is amazing that it says exactly what I have come to know and have seen.

The quoted text explains another element of what I have said in the past. That people think these beings disappear when in fact they just switch to another dimension but are still where they were when you saw them vanish. Still watching you.

I have seen this literally, or I should say I was made to see it. In the middle of my sleeping I was jolted awake and upright for some reason looking directly at a certain position of the room. In my room was a being. It LITERALLY turn completely white and vanished. The area of the room where it was looked hazy for a second. Like ripples or like when you see a haze on the horizon during a hot day. It wanted me to see it so it made me bolt up and look. I never mentioned even half the things that have happened to me since. It has happened more than once where I have seen strange beings do this.

One robed being went straight through the wall.
What do you do when you see something like that?
I don't know.

Six years ago I would never have thought any of that possible.

The frequency part of what he said is absolutely true.
His backstory I can't vouch for.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most unlikely scenarios I have ever heard. Now aliens are responsible for our bad thoughts?

Yeah ok, if they have nothing better to do, maybe they can put some of those bad thoughts into a female coworker so she really starts to like me...

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The Noise in the second video is LOUD and annoying. Its doubtful too. From solid alien to a frequency of sound. So If I get this then it would mean that they could not travel on recorded sounds but only live sounds..... Kinda makes me wonder about crop circle in conjuction and speaks strange things when you factor in the great digital broadcasting conversion. HD tv will make everything even better SO WE INSIST that you have it. If you can not afford a digital TV converter box, we shall give you one... But this is as far as I shall take randon wild speculation.

For my two cents I need to see and hear more before I decide if its bunk or not

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
bunk with five months to live id give all the evidence i had not just some crap picture and voice cover up i call BS

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am sure you could all tell that he was seriously ill by the coughing and abrupt end to the video. I would say he had 2 or may be 3 hrs max to live from the time of the recording

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Funny. I just bought a DTV over-the-air signal converter. You get a better picture, sure...but if there is any interference you get NOTHING or a bunch of random squares...

This is because a digital signal is pure zeros and ones. It's numbers through radio signals.

I think the author of these videos may be a paranoid schitzophrenic.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Of course it's BS. Just another 1 of those threads where the OP posts once, and we never hear from them again. It's just what we all want to do on a Saturday morning - read through 6 pages - and then scratch our heads ONCE again, and say WTF!? That's why I've learned to click through the pages until I see a few more posts by an OP before even bothering reading the threads anymore. It just wastes our time, and there isn't really anything we can do about this - but click through.

Actually a shame - I spend FAR more time on ATS than in the past, and read far less interesting (or honest shall I say) material

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join