It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What a crock. Your "client" asked you to post a link and yet "jim" just posted a video on youtube. How hard is ti for him to just do the link in this thread? It doesn't make sense, wookies come from Endor!

As soon as he mentioned the illuminati I thought here we go...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, this just chaps my balloon...
bs Bs BS bS

But, to play Bozos advicate- if son of samdavidson were an attorney...
he would post ( maybe )and never look again.

Oh yeah, he would have posted ALL of it and got it over with.

Blah... pictures at eleven... just not tonight.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Anybody else find it funny that he says "Check back later, maybe I'll post more".

Yeah, it's the most commonly used hoax method to garner maximum attention. Actually it's more lame than funny. At least your on the ball there Quazga!

C'mon people, don't let your 'need to believe' outweigh your ability for critical thinking. Draw from your previous experiences here with hoax threads if you really want the truth.

Learn, Learn, Learn!

[edit on 24/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is B.S. If he's really dying I feel very bad for him and wish him all the best but this story is total bull$#!++. Where is your EVIDENCE? Photos? Videos? Present this to us. Stories do NOT cut the mustard.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Although some of the information in the video rings true with other should I say, "theories", from sources like Courtney Browns', "Cosmic Voyage" and "Cosmic Explorers". It is mentioned that remote viewers have observed a group of "greys" living under the surface, waiting to make contact with mankind. So I mean this stuff is not anything new. May I also mention that both of Mr. Brown's books are free in .pdf format and are a very very excellent read that covers alot of what is discussed on ATS such as the greys, reptilians, galatic federation, etc. I highly reccomend that, if you haven't read them yet definately don't make the mistake of passing them by.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You all probably scared the guy off!!! His name is probably Ormand Pilzner and he probably doesnt use forums...

You are all calling him OP and he probably thinks you all know his identity and hes now in a paranoid state of delusion... lol

Sorry... I had to...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
najajim108 signed into Youtube an hour ago and i don't see any new videos. Maybe he's uploading something? I would think, whether this is a hoax or not, it would only make sense that there's more than one video.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Samdavidson

If I have people in my thread call, or consider myself a "hoaxer" -- and not this...

Anyone can use a voice changer, pretend to "cough" a bit -- and make youtube videos.

For a friend, you are rather bold/daring/brash. Information if true, would probably put you in prison or dead very soon.

It's a really nice "story" -- but it's pretty much a regurgitation of what we have been fed by other people here on ATS.

You've wrapped it up nicely, with a fake dead guy (provide scans of ID cards, credentials, name?) -- to tweak on the "sympathy" side of people.

People who already "want" to believe will eat this up. Props for making very targeted propaganda.

You are a true master at your craft, targeting in like a laser beam.

My .2 -- I don't buy it. Show me an obituary, provide details of this man.

Don't tell me you can't because he was "classified and his information was destroyed" -- or that you are "worried about being sought-out" -- if that was true you would not have posted this on youtube in the first place.

Doing so will only lend more evidence and support that this is nothing more than elaborate hoax designed to harp on the emotions of a dying person.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
What a crock. Your "client" asked you to post a link and yet "jim" just posted a video on youtube. How hard is ti for him to just do the link in this thread? It doesn't make sense, wookies come from Endor!

As soon as he mentioned the illuminati I thought here we go...

With you on that one! When does Lord Remulax from Nibru make an appearance?

Oh...hes hiding under the Earth with his Reptilian brothers , that's right..my bad. But the qualities/nature of time are a total hoax here in my postings

I see how it works. Placebo effects for all!
Hell, I'll buy another round!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Before the discussion continues, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that this thread is now in The Gray Area.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Like the Skunk Works forum, the Gray Area will expect our members to afford a level of tolerance toward fantastical personal stories ranging from those involving aliens to potential government whistle-blowers. The goal is to embrace those who may have unusual experiences so that our members and visitors can learn more within a controlled and civil environment.

However, this is not to say that we will tolerate fictional accounts with the intent to hoax our members and visitors. If and when a story is discovered to be a proven hoax or fabrication, our staff will consider appropriate action.

From this point on, members are asked to please remain courteous. You don't need to believe the opening post, but please keep the spirit of this forum in mind when responding.

After all, you never know when that unbelievable thread might turn out to be true....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hmmm...Not sure about the authenticity of the video but was very intrested in the ancient ruins on Mars. Appreciate this can be done with Photoshop etc, but, any of you members have any more quality image links on these Mars shots?

C'mon OP where are the follow up videos?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ok, I don't know if it's real or not, but at the risk of sounding saracastic.... the cough wasn't convincing...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
One thing I noticed...

About the 'Cydona' (he pronounces it wrong; it's Cydonia), the overlay doesn't just appear it's faded in over two seconds.

Why would a NASA scientist spend the whole time talking about the 'history' and not get to the point?

Doesn't talk like a precise scientist, but sort of rambles. Maybe it's due to being sick?

Oh well, not much to go on...it's a grey area, like the overlay.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I find it funny that people use a USERNAME as argument that it is a hoax.
What if I try to make a youtube username called SamFisher, and act the same as this guy here?

Will you people start saying: "Oh noez 0mega posted a link here but Sam Fisher posted it on youtube!!! what the hell?!"

Perhaps this Sam wanted to register as nasajim because the videos are about nasajim? After all it's about his CLIENT, not about *him*.
(Though one could then again wonder why he didn't name himself nasajim here.)

Also we don't know any details of how his client wanted this to be revealed, perhaps his client said "Release one vid a day".

Oh well, I'll just sit on the fence like always, observing both sides rather than jumping off and no longer being able to see the other side.

However:

I don't see the use of using voice masking software, if he's going to die anyway, and the videos will be posted after he died, there wouldn't be a need for them?

And as others said, the ''check back and i'll post some more'' is kinda suspicious.

Keep in mind though that if he was planning on making multiple vids he could've also said "Oh i'm gonna die and it's horrible but my dude is going to post my vids for me after I die." But some people might not like to acknowledge their deaths lol.

A multitude of explanations.

Though if I'd have to give my vote it would go on hoax.

[edit on 25/7/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
I find it funny that people use a USERNAME as argument that it is a hoax.
What if I try to make a youtube username called SamFisher, and act the same as this guy here?

Will you people start saying: "Oh noez 0mega posted a link here but Sam Fisher posted it on youtube!!! what the hell?!"

Yeah, but what's with the 'client' appellation? If the OP isn't a lawyer or an MD how does he have 'clients'? Are we now to believe that whistleblowers have frontmen?

Username selection can be a clue. Teenager wanting to get respect might pick 'S-4 Insider'.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1.01
if they kill via thoughts and killing us is like 'popping balloons' to them....
why would they share any technology with us? how could it be possible to communicate with something that feels nothing about killing, and also does it via thought?! as soon as you say hi, you would be dead.
anyway.. this is an interesting video.. i hope you post more of your client's videos in this thread soon.

could these grey's be what the bible describes as the devil? demons?
Just a thought!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ok i've put on me deerstalker, stuck a pipe in me mouth and investigated the evidence with my large magnifying glass.........And i have made the following deductions.

The OP is obviously a COMEDIAN who posted here as samDAVIDSON and also put the video up on youtube under the name of nasaJIM.

I conclude that the perpetrator of this hoax is this man....

www.jimdavidson.org.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It is also worth taking into account, that these glaring inconsistencies may indicate something genuine rather than a hoax. Think about it a moment, if you were going to create a hoax you'd make it with as few holes as possible. The OP, in using "Jim's" Youtube account, and posting a video which raises questions about why it was not posted before, but rather after the death, just lends crediblity.

This hoax if it is one, certainly isn't bothering to try and cover it's tracks very well, I find that interesting at least.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
LoL.. This guy dont needs to prove anything at all. You all know what is true or all ready. But i dont see you guys claim a good comment to stick to your BS claim. It just seams like you all are just speak youre mide. Like thats not just as bunch of BS as well.

Prove him wrong if you think he is BS you. othervice its just youre word agains his

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sounds fishy, the guy said he had approximately 5 months to live in the video. The poster said that he was to post these after his death... Yet the article in the video was posted June 25, 2008, so this clip cannot be over a month old. So did the "scientist" die 4 months before expected... Depending on how many more videos come out then I think this thing is wrapped up. If its true it would be a large step toward understanding things, but just sounds like a kid with a voice disguiser to me...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join