It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My client requested that I post this link on this site

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

It is the job of the poster or supporters to provide proof or validity to their story, not the other way round.
If there were anything to disprove here, it would have been done already, remember "this is ATS".

[edit on 25/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A fabrication of this sort should be well within the capabilities of anyone on this forum (and more).

The opening implication is that this is posthumous disclosure by an attorney (presumably, although the executor of a will could also be so empowered to act - but wouldn't refer to the deceased as 'my client').

An attorney, if we presume that to be the case, would have HAD to identify himself or herself more clearly to the audience in order to exercise the authority to do this, per legal form.

Sorry, interesting as it may sound, it doesn't ring true. Besides, why would a deceased person want his voice disguised?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Still just the one video on u-tube posted yesterday yet states that nasajim last signed in 8 hours ago.

Looks like we ain't gonna see any more.

If the O/P does come back however...
'Jim' states that he stopped working for NASA back in 2004 IIRC, later he states that he saw the aliens kill a scientist with thought and as he says that he shows us the pic of the scientist who died in June this year implying that this is the guy he saw die ??? Can't be that guy he saw die, right, but he's implying they killed him as well and somebody covered it up? Why not show us something connected to the guy he did see die, anything - a newspaper obit or something?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ehh, too bad the OP didnt return. What he says in the video seems very plausible, by no means impossible, but theres just no proof. Im gonna have to sit the fence and watch this one play out a bit...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samdavidson
My client requested that upon his death I post a link to the following video:

www.youtube.com...

Thank you.

Ok. Lets Exercise some logical deduction here.
You state that your client requested that the link be posted upon his death.
In the video Your client states he has 5 months to live and then he references an article that is from Late june of THIS year, so unless your client died suddenly in one month rather than 5 months.. He ought to still be alive right now.

I respectfully request that you explain this and provide proof to the ATS staff.

If you cannot do this I expect that this thread will be closed and you will be banned for perpetrating a willful hoax on the members of ATS.

I expect the OP will not return and I think people should stop asking him questions until he has proven his credentials or is banned.
There is not point fueling this fire.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Guys, I saw this video on youtube like 6 months ago already so it is not like it is new or anything and if the said person posted it on there he surely would have known to post it on here.

I call BS on the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well I don't know if it's a hoax or not, but googling a bit I have found someone with a nick NASAJim that wrotes on a forum of www.nasaspaceflight.com (forum.nasaspaceflight.com...).

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

As soon as he mentioned the illuminati I thought here we go...

What tripped him up when talking, was how he said "illuminati for lack of a better word". That did not fit in with his tale.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Ok, I don't know if it's real or not, but at the risk of sounding saracastic.... the cough wasn't convincing...

Yes, that cough and clearing of the throat was a moment of awkwardness and a time to think of something else to say. It was as if he ran out of words and made that sound to fill the nervous void of his thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Samdavidson

thank you soo much for sharing...

much love to you bro and all beings of light

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you intently listen to this guys voice, you will notice he has his narration clicking along at a beleiveable pace till he gets to the part where he says, he "was told he has 5 months to live, aproximately". Than he says, " I don't wanna die", with an unusual tone and forced voicing of the words.

His voice has that low trailing vocal crackling as he ends his words. I hear that in peoples voices when they are telling something not truthfull or are unsure of themselves. I would say he starts off truthfully telling us his name and he has cancer, but the rest sounds off the cuff and nervously stumbles about stringing out the tale.

I call it hoax....................

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
Yes, that cough and clearing of the throat was a moment of awkwardness and a time to think of something else to say. It was as if he ran out of words and made that sound to fill the nervous void of his thoughts.

Have you ever heard of the "rewind button"?
Just rewind, stop at an appropriate space and hit "record".
There were enough pauses to do that effectively without having anyone notice.

You don't get just one-shot at making a voice recording. I should know, I have remade my answering machine message over and over.

The cough may be added effect but I doubt he did it to think of something else to add.
I guess time will tell if this is fact or fiction.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Taking just the information available on this thread...

The man in the video is former NASA scientist Joseph Paul Ciganek. Supposedly he contacted the OP (who registered with ATS as Sam Davidson) with the request to publish or post some videos he had made concerning unrelased knowledge he knew of concerning NASA.... upon his death.

Well the scientist did not die from his medical diagnosis. He was brutally murdered along with other members of his family because of a domestic issue. The scientist did not know he was about to die from violence... perhaps he was unable to publish or make more videos because of his untimely death.

NASA Engineer Among Four Dead In Quartz Hill Fire

So the OP... is fullfilling his clients wishes with what he has up to this point.

Now... if this is a hoax of some kind.. to add to the horrible death of Joseph Paul Ciganek by using him in some kind of hoax is unthinkable. This man's wife luckily avoided being murdered because she was not home at the time. If someone is using this family to perpatrate a hoax.. they should be arrested.

If it is true... and the OP is only following his client's request, then ATS should be trying to help and not destroy Joseph Paul Ciganek last wishes that this information become public.

I am sure ATS knows the identity of the OP by now. Is he/she a lawyer or in some type of position to substantiate their involvement in this issue?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis
If the O/P does come back however...
'Jim' states that he stopped working for NASA back in 2004 IIRC, later he states that he saw the aliens kill a scientist with thought and as he says that he shows us the pic of the scientist who died in June this year implying that this is the guy he saw die ??? Can't be that guy he saw die, right, but he's implying they killed him as well and somebody covered it up? Why not show us something connected to the guy he did see die, anything - a newspaper obit or something?

How can anyone see an alien standing there and a guy keel over and deduce it was from thought?

Not possible unless thought beam is visible like a Star Wars laser.

Staged event. Easy to make observer 'hear' alien thoughts in his head using current technology. (people walking past microwave or acoustic transmitter already report hearing 'advertisements' in their heads.)

2 cents.
Special 'The Grey Area' video Quiz below.
Here's an 'alien' someone claims to have seen while swimming. Can you debunk it? (answer below).

(don't peek)
Cephalopod displaying protective coloration using chromatophores.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
2nd Video Posted

Dying nasa scientist reveals truth about life on mars #2

This video kinda explains why the Government/FCC is moving to The Digital TV Transition. The video states that they(aliens) can move freely along the DTV signals.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I will say this latest video is at least origional.

They exist in our thoughts. Strange indeed. Are we powerless over our thoughts then? I can't wrap my alien infested mind around this latest stuff.

Help me out

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

This second video seems alittle more farfetched. The sound at the end just sounded like someone fast forwarding an old recording. Also if they travel through these signals it would make sense that they would take control of the corporate heads of the tele-communication companys and drasticaly reduce the price of service so they can infect an even wider population.

Just a thought that occured to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

If one has there story all thought out and prepared to tell it, there is no need to splice sound bytes together to form a tale. If it happened as truth, than the voice should not be choppy, broken, and fumbling for words. A true story does not have to stop to think about telling something they experienced.

Hoax!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

You don't get it. The OP was not the one that made the video. Well according to him... he represents the mad that made the video.
In the video the man making it states he has 5 months to live and shows a story about a nasa scientist who died supposedly at the hands of a gray and this article is only a month old. Now if this man had 5 months to live.. one month ago when he made the video then why is the OP posting the link now when he says he was supposed to post it after his client died. Now keep in mind the article in the video cannot be the death of the man with the 5 months to live because the man that made the video that contained the article stated HE was the man that had 5 months to live.

Do you get it now?

According to what this man has said and the dated information in the video he has 4 more months to live from now.

He should not be dead yet.

BTW the OP has never returned. And these supportive posts and questions as if he is legit just keeps feeding this unverified story.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not buying it...since when does a dying/dead scientist who supposedly wouldn't show these vids until he was dead have to cover his voice? that makes no sence...hide your voice because?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join