It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Chris can believe whatever he want , and i dont think he can damage more the ufology field..why?..how many hoaxers have we seen in the past few months around ATS?? lol..thousands
.. i think they do much more damage and gives very bad vibes than somebody who by luck (yeah right
..) is a celebrity and just speaks what he is feeling for God sake!..

By they way i think ufology right now its a like hobby for the media not because there is no credibility on it, its because we have more severe problems than discussing if we are visited, if we have life outside of our planet, just put your news stantion..how many die because they didnt get some small piece of food a day? how many died from a natural disaster..how many..... i am not resting importance to ufology only that there are more problems to resolve in the first place.

if aliens want to make contact why not make themselves public..it would be very easy isnt?..maybe they dont want that..they prefer to just pop now and then to give the idea that we are not alone, but they are not going to resolve our own problems, we have to resolve them, ourselfs.

Just check cnn.com..edgar mitchel (astronaut) is now on the top news...at least ufology is gaining ground
each and every day.

Chris in 100 years everybody will say " he was right...he was right.."

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
if aliens want to make contact why not make themselves public..it would be very easy isnt?..maybe they dont want that..they prefer to just pop now and then to give the idea that we are not alone, but they are not going to resolve our own problems, we have to resolve them, ourselfs.

I agree with you

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mimi1607]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Okay so what if anyone is in the press all the time....
If you believe you believe, if you don't you don't.

I don't think that if anyone famous says he or she believes, non believers will suddenly start believing.

Okay maybe some will pretend they do to try and get the celebs attention.
I don't really know to what extremes someone will go to get a change to meet someone famous.

Just like the post that has been removed...unless this Ada has something to do with what people here on this board believe in...why bother asking about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just want to say i'm totally agree

Sorry for the line too short. Thank you

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

agree with this post

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 25/7/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
i think it depends on the celeb..And the media's agenda towards that celeb.....

something magic's happening...

Hi there.

Do you fear the ridicule other celebs have faced through voicing their beliefs through the media? Celebs such as Tom Cruise or David Ike for example?

The media certainly has had a very negative agenda, where you're concerned, for the past couple of years.. .. .. don't you fear for your career?

Interesting you say magic, I always associate magic with fun, entertainment, joy, but the more I read around here the more scared I become. Wish I had your outlook, you do seem to be able to embrace it all with zest.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ominiscient1

I think i said it before but no im not worried about my career....I've had my time in the sun(no pun) time and time again...my career should'nt really have happened...Ive done the biggest stadiums in the world and sold more records than i could have ever imagined.....if it ends tomorrow i've had beyond what we would call ''A good run''...I'd rather not have a career than have to mind my P's and q's (metaphorically speaking)...for the rest of my life....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

ominiscient1

I think i said it before but no im not worried about my career....I've had my time in the sun(no pun) time and time again...my career should'nt really have happened...Ive done the biggest stadiums in the world and sold more records than i could have ever imagined.....if it ends tomorrow i've had beyond what we would call ''A good run''...I'd rather not have a career than have to mind my P's and q's (metaphorically speaking)...for the rest of my life....

Sorry, I must have missed that post, but good on you!

I'm from the UK and deeply ashamed of the gutter-like standards of journalism that dominates now and often wonder how people such as yourself live with it. I'd be horrified if my neighbour alone read about my love life or whatever other fabrications they made up that particular week, day... so god only knows how it must feel being put out there for the world. Good on you for rising above all that nonsense.

I once read a news blog that attacked any negative media about you, it was great, they really ripped it to pieces with the facts. There should be more of that, people standing up and voicing their disdain

It is good to see you around
and your careers set in stone, you could sell out all those stadiums tomoroow if a tour was announced
As my gran used to say, the proof is in the pudding.

Hope you keep enjoying where you're at with all this, hopefully i'll get there too one day.

You take care

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Tabloids and newspaper will always want some sensational news just for selling more that's a fact..that's their job..to sell! of course there are some limits to it and i think chris knows this from A to Z...

Well Chris have a good weekend!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

ominiscient1

hi chrisonabike ...

you become a wise man chris ...to have a little philosphy is good to think and have a look on your life more positive even you must resolve again some personnel problems , you take a good way ..the life is not a quiet long river every body know that but i think that you are entered in the cool phase this year ..good for you , little less for your public who wait your come back !!! no easily to chose who throw stone in this world where the communication and contact by internet or media become the first link for all things ...
be a celebrity today has nothing to do with that 30 or 50 years ago ..nothing can be a change this fact exists and that does worse, we must adapt and live with his time if not disappear on a desert island but not sure you'll find tranquility, the man is not made to live alone isn't it !
the influence of a star in the news today is as strong and as much impact on people's lives that politics ...therefore their lives are exposed to all comments to the slightest action and the slightest gesture .. but there will always be stars and there will always be as much media reconcile the two to avoid any conflict ...i think it's that to be a wise man , begin to see what is important in life and what it is less when you understand that you are ok and positive to facing the world .
all that is lived or took no longer to take

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Moderator-Note:

The topic of this thread is "Celebrity Stargazing" & UFOs/Extraterrestrials, not chrisonabikes private life.

Stay on topic please.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
hi chris, i never ever believed what the newspapers wrote...not what they write about you not about other celebs...the most of this stuff is all rubbish...but you know how it goes...if you go out with an female...the next day you be in a realitionship...i hate that,..why can they leave those ppl alone? and let them do what they want...aaaaaaaaarg....i really appreciate that you wrote this post and make some things clear, but you dont have too, its your live...let the ppl think what the want...
thats what i want you to say...have a nice time chrisonabike...

ps. sorry for my english, it not my mainlanguage..

[edit on 26-7-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi chris

i'm very happy that you're interested in ufology, because some people think that this is crazy, and with your help people can think:"uau, if he is intersted in this kind of thing, maybe this could be true..." here in Brazil, Minas Gerais, a city call Varginha, people said that they saw et's, and they really believe that, so we have to respect, even if we don't believe it...this is a huge universe, and of course that exist other kind of living lives...
kisses

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
When I was in the UK city of LEEDS for a speach on NASA UFOs, I also spent a week working in the offices of the now defunct "UFO MAGAZINE" published by the late, and very great Graham Birdsall, and he showed me his subscribers list, specifically of the
Celebs/movie & TV etc.! What surprised me is they were not the usual subjects! No way I can reveal them, due to common privacy considerations, but there were names you would never expect. So the Celebs out there who make it known they are Ufologists, are not representative of reality and they are following their agents PR "plan"!...just take Dan Ackroyd for instance!!! A "leader" in the NASA UFO research effort-no way...just a salesman for my friend, David Sereda's, DVD business!!.......Martyn Stubbs

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I think its good idea...celebrities talk about aliens, because the people dont talk more about Ufo and the media dont treat seriously this.
but i think, sometimes, more celeb talk about this for own promotion....or another argument, i dont think its the case of chris.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phanie

Sure..I agree....but even If a Celeb would like talk about Ufo or something else in order to promote something......what's the problem????
we live in a free world.....impotant is not be wrong towards people...
Maybe is worse all people that take the liberty of judge until know the truth....

I'm not perfect but you don't mind that, do you? I know you're there to pull me through, aren't you?
Love and peace

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Great to read this Rob... Many showbiz stuffs link to pretty low frequencies. I told you before.... Please, be careful with the stuffs you connect your iner self to. The black energy you saw does not sound good at all. May you remember the bright in you when you were 14... Light, the higher law, comes at a price we should always be prepared to pay.
Take care

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join