Celebrity Stargazing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Chris,

Have you ever met Sammy Hagar? It could be quite interesting; he also has had UFO, ET and spiritual experiences. Here's a link to one interview where he mentions them. (You have to scroll down a bit into the interview to get to the UFO part.)

*WARNING* *SOME GRAPHIC LANGUAGE*
www.revolvermag.com...

Also:

Source: www.nationalufocenter.com...
Hagar has had multiple UFO contacts beginning in 1968 in Fontana, California. "When I was about 18 or 19, they (the aliens) downloaded everything that was in my head," said Hagar. Since then the current frontman for Van Halen has had several additional contacts with people called the Nine, who are said to come from the ninth dimension.
Hagar named his publishing company Nine Music in honor of his extraterrestrial friends, who communicated to him via mental telepathy and were in the form of pure energy.

Hagar is among a surprising number of rock stars who believed they have been abducted by aliens, including Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead; Dave Davies of the Kinks; Rick Wakeman of Yes; Ace Frehley, formerly of Kiss; and Cat Stevens. Luckman's book, "Alien Rock," also focuses on the link between Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Mick Jagger, David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix and otherworldy beings.

STM

[edit on 7/26/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Dear good to know that you seem to have found a new hobby.. But to read all this makes me smiling in one hand and makes me feeling scary in the other hand...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the link....that's a really brilliant interview with Sammy Hagar...loved the bit about the bath bubbles...just the kind of stuff I like to hear...**scuttles off too root around on Google**...there must be more....

Cait

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

i think all this ufo guessing is just another part of understanding life and what it is all about. another piece of a huge puzzle. If you see the whole context it is so insignificant to even think about any celebritys or something in this coherence.

i think it is very good in general when a person thinks further and deeper like just "eating, sleeping,working,breating", you know. so this is a good thing.
go on thinking in other dimensions, because most of the time sooner or later you will get something out of it for yourself.... - if doesn`t kill your brain too much of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So people have encounters - no matter if they are "normal" or famous, the only difference is what happens if they talk about it.
My respect to chrisonabike for having the guts to speak right out without caring for the press reactions, even if they might have offended him.

Well done in my opinion.
This might have lead some folks to ATS or might have made people think about encounters.
by the way...everyone has the right to share his experiences and I am sure all of us are glad about having found a forum where we can share, compare or just talk with others who have made similar experiences, encounters and so on - celeb or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It is strange to find to write here me indeed. I have always read, shared or appreciated all of this that you write in this forum but always avoiding to write, one, because I don't perfectly know the English, two, because I have an enormous respect and admiration for Rob..
I are always concerned me in to write, because I didn't want to have exchanged for a fan hysterical or heavy, not if I make sense of me.It is beautiful to read what you have written Rob indeed, also if you must not justify yourself, the past has passed and at times understands, especially in the adolescence, to act in incomprehensible way for of the people.
What you have succeeded in transmitting as person and as popstar is not something of explainable,to be able to live you year for year is the most beautiful thing that could happen me, but not as a simple icon, by now it is as if I knew yourself from a life.You must not explain or to give justification for your affairs or passions that you cultivate in your private life, will be analyzed always naturally, but to the people that know and they know Robert know that you don't owe.
Thanks however for your words. it is beautiful to read you indeed.I hope that you keep on cultivating your affairs also remembering the people that respect you and don't give previously judgments or sentences

I hope to be makes me understand and I hope that my writing is not misunderstood.The last thing that I want is to be intrusive.
Good continuation to folks

[edit on 26-7-2008 by taiji-x-]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by NephraTari
it insults everyone elses intelligience as well to think that is going to fool anyone or help you blend in and look like everyone else... when it fact it makes you stand out more. tsk.

celebrities who cover their face don't do it in an attempt to go unnoticed. they do it so that the tabloid photogs can't make money off of their image without their approval or authorization. it's an attempt to get the photogs to lay off. if they can only take pictures of a scarf, they might stop trying to get his picture. Brad Pitt used to walk around NYC, riding the subways at times, in a ski mask during the summer and fall.

the best way to stop that paps can take pictures is...dont buy any of this tabloids and magazines...ok, they must make some money too, and its maybe to easy just say dont buy any magazines...its only my opinion...i think they shall show some respect of the privacy of those ppl (celebs)....if i think it over...i would'nt like it, if everwhere i go someone shoot me up...
for my case...i dont buy any of this magazines....i stopped that a long time ago...and another example, why do ppl behave grazy if they see an celeb?..go there, disturb them by eating or talking and ask for an autograph...its just a signature of a person....i'll never understand that...
sorry if its a little OT..but it was my necessity to say that...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by secret-dreams]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

hey chrisonabike,

i really admire your attitude and strength to stand up for what you believe.It must take alot to talk about privat things you have experienced.
To me you are very authentic and i am sure you will do this site and this topic justice
).

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous."
(Voltaire)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
we speak about media ,celebrity and the impact about a subject as ufo when you are a celebrity ...how public see and try to understand the why !!
i put to link of video made with recent media article ,picture and video about this star and how the public and perhaps fans try to understand and ask question about that ....but without right news how find the true answer !!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by secret-dreams

That`s wishful thinking - it`s a huge market and there will always be people who are keen on the latest news and pictures - and there will always be paps who are on the make. These paps have lost any feeling for the "object" they follow, they have forgotten that it`s a human being behind the pictures they take. Sad to say, but not buying these magazines won`t help at all.
I think it´s a normal reaction to start hiding behind scarfs, masks or whatever, it`s sacring to be followed all the time. Yes, you can try to cooperate with them, but there will always be some who have no respect for anything.

Hmmm, back on topic. Which celebs have talked about their sightings? What happened to them?

@ chrisonabike
Did anyone ask you about your sightings or did they write what came up on their mind?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Lol
Good words !
Thats life hun

Good to know was grap " Lilly Allen "

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
chris, its impossible to try to suit everybody! You are unique like everyone else is.. and you needn't justify yourself! and its for sure more than difficult to be in the public view like you are! Do what you want and enjoy it! "die können dir alle mal den buckl runterrutschen"

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darlin

everybody should share his experience no matter if the one with the encounter is a celeb or normal guy
it is important to spread the news, this gives us the chance to do researches and get evidence.
so everybody should take the courage to stand up for what has happen to him, you can't loose your reputation if you speak the truth1

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The problem is how to do that on an open forum tho....as important as his experiences might be for the rest of us to hear and consider, how can we hear him past the girlies screaming at him, and other intruders who just want a bit of him. I feel for him, I really do...no-one wants that side of celebrity, especially when there is an important message to share.

I did suggest before that maybe one solution would be a closed or invitation only thread...so that the nonsense posts wouldn't appear and he could post as much as he liked. Maybe Moderators could discuss it with him online or long standing UFO investigators who are members here on ATS who could be trusted. Maybe just Chrisonabike himself, so that we know what we read is absolutely first hand.

I dunno...any other suggestions? I'm trying to be practical, as always....

Cait

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

cait i guess it is a problem of media
usually experiences like chrisonabike's experiences are reported in tabloids which many people read and always pretend to belive them "it was written in the paper you know?"

I guess the discussion so far about chis's experiences has been a very good one, although been on an open forum
the question is "what could be the next step" not only for his experiences - the next step for all experiences

it has to be a step away from the tabloid, to serious research and serious reports
and to interesting journalism so that the word will be spread as far as usually the tabloids are able to spread the word

i guess chris could be heard loudly and clearly
and i highly appreciate his courage to make himself clear!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by darlin
reply to post by secret-dreams

That`s wishful thinking - it`s a huge market and there will always be people who are keen on the latest news and pictures - and there will always be paps who are on the make. These paps have lost any feeling for the "object" they follow, they have forgotten that it`s a human being behind the pictures they take. Sad to say, but not buying these magazines won`t help at all.
I think it´s a normal reaction to start hiding behind scarfs, masks or whatever, it`s sacring to be followed all the time. Yes, you can try to cooperate with them, but there will always be some who have no respect for anything.

Hmmm, back on topic. Which celebs have talked about their sightings? What happened to them?

@ chrisonabike
Did anyone ask you about your sightings or did they write what came up on their mind?

...maybe it is wishful thinking, maybe not....maybe you be right in some points...but my opinion is...not buying those magazines makes a little step in the right way...maybe im wrong...OT off...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am reading here since two days now and in this thread you people are really funny. instead of spending time thinking about really important things you try to impress this popstar (nothing against him as person) with saying how great his beahaviour is and how hard it must be as a celebrity etc. sorry to say that, but it is kind of ridicoulus. please spend your time more useful than trying to impress someone here. Please. There`s soooooo much more to think about.

Ok that was what I wanted to say - anyway I am actually not the type of person writing in threads and stuff.
I go to a club now. thinking about the ridicoulusness of people dancing...;-)
just kidding.
bye

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
dancing people ARE ridicoulus in a way - what is that exercise to tones all about...? but I will not think about it of course.
Just exercising to tones by myself.

good luck and good thinkin everyone!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Allyna, not all are trying to impress, some people are actually contemplating the acutal question here about celebrities and Stargazing, how they are treated and if it hinders or helps the "cause" so to speak.reply to post by allyna

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join