It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Stargazing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Everybody thinks that everything is a publicity stunt.....
Ive been to rehab twcie...that was for publicity too apparently...
Why would i go away for 6 weeks for publicity?
Im lazy...If i was that way inclined i'd of thought up something less time consuming......
The ''just for publicity thing''
i dont have to do or say anything...im in them all the time..without any input from me....
And i take acception(not that its intermated here) that people would think that of me.....
but if they do......what can i do?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
It is not my goal to become a talking head for this subject...im rubbish at retaining information and relaying it in an understable manner anyways......(but maybe that will change)
Im an 8 year old at heart and something magic's happening...i want people to at least have a look and make an informed opinion...doesn't eveybody on this site wish the same thing?

will i help?hope so

yes something magical is happening, and yes i and others wish the same thing............ it would be nice if everyone would look at it in a positive light ..............i am sure you have already awakened many and many again on lots of different levels, you have already brought any awarness on a massive scale through the imagery and design of close encounters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but then i could be wrong........... i think not....

namaste

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Lol sux big time being famous.
I think everyone has dreamt about it once or twice in their life..rich n famous..
Stuff that.. Rich n anonymous would do me.

When did you first get interested in starwatching?.
Does looking 'out there' make your head spin?
Anytime I feel the least bit 'significant' it always makes me feel like a microbe on an ants butt.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Agent t....its not all sucky believe me but there are certain aspects of my life that i could do with out....just like everyone else
and no i don't feel insignificant....i look up and think ''Come on then lets have you''
and try my best to get lost in the beauty of it all.....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Agent t....its not all sucky believe me but there are certain aspects of my life that i could do with out....just like everyone else
and no i don't feel insignificant....i look up and think ''Come on then lets have you''
and try my best to get lost in the beauty of it all.....

I admire you for coming out all public on here, I think you have done the site a great service, but surely you would maybe like to get an alternative username so that you can slide under the radar from time to time, so to speak. Maybe you should have a word with the management, as a special concession for those times when you may want to be a littler freer where the knowledge of everyone knowing who YOU are would be inhibitive. You lack a luxury many of us take for granted and it seems a little unfair.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Wuz watching 'contact' last night. You know the movie..Jodie foster.

I'd love to have that kind of time with a huge telescope.I reckon I'd spend more time looking at things within our solar system though.To see if the images we're given from NASA are really what's out there.
Do you reckon what we're shown is what is out there..or they've always got the latest edition of photoshop.?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ive been to rehab twcie...

Ah, your mind has been expanded.................

6 weeks of attempting to train your brain as to what is and what isn't a reward is not what I would call a publicity stunt.

I can't imagine what it must be like to have so many wanting to judge every move made by another!

Anyhow...........Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with this motley crew (no pun intended)

On a personal level, I made a thread myself about a similar experience of lights in the sky and that is what got my attention about you, not that you were a "star", particularly an "idol" LOL!

Hey, as far as limewire goes, be careful, there are virus in abundance if you are using the program for free, at least that is what I was told!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
we are only shown what they want us to see, were only told what they want us to know, education teaches us what they want us to believe as truth (their truth not ours) read a good book the other week the deceptions of tutan karms tomb interesting..........

if it dosnt ring true in your heart then its not your truth then question question question until it does ring true see through the veil of illusions

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I've taken that on board thankyou

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

your guess is as good as mine...looks a bit that way though doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Okay here I go again upon even further consideration I think regardless of proof Celebrities of any sort coming out with an interest in a topic that is non mainstream will have a positive effect on that topic. Why? Because the people that look up to them will suddenly consider the topic as well. If this person that they look up to thinks there is something to a topic then they are likely to want to know more about it. Where it goes from there is a crapshoot, but it will generate interest as we saw by the influx of new ATS members when Robbie first came out with his sightings and was ready to discuss them openly. Sure some of them just came to gush over him but others I am certain looked into this phenomenon for themselves a little bit at the very least. We are talking about young people who are in that part of their lives when they are most open to new ideas and are also ready to fight against the machine so to speak.
I am quite certain that there is more positive than negative effects.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Depends on the circumstances,experience and conviction of the person involved I think.
Charlie Sheen and 911 for instance.

If a celeb suddenly proclaimed his/her belief in Atlantis and then showed their credentials as a historian then they'd have more 'credibility' that.. say Charlie for simply expressing his opinion.

However if Charlie then continued his conviction and proceeded to become an 'expert' on 911..he is seeing it through regardless of publicity,good or bad.

At the end of the day,they're all going to be targets coz it sells papers.
Shame really,because people are eager to buy into gossip and tabloid crud.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Dude,

please try to keep yourself real. I have no idea what you have to go through, but you seem to have a good sense of reality, which I assume is rare in your business. Keep being yourself and don't let em get to you.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"I would like for some camera men to get involved in the search for proof, and set up some really good equipment at night to search for footage. Maybe one day soon there will be some video that doesn't get confiscated and looks good."

---

I have setup my HDTV gear in Vancouver, BC, Canada for
JUST that application on a static single-point-of-view display
for the time being.

I have one professional grade CCD-based 1920 by 1080 pixel 60 fps
progressive scan camera WITH both 900 to 1300 nm narrowband
Infra-Red thermography AND Starlight Generation-2 nightvision up
and running so If I see anything ATS will be the first to know and
see my photos. (NOTHING SO FAR as of July 24, 2008!)

This is a test platform until my multi-axis, gyroscopically stabilized
system is up and running. I do have a fast 2000mm lens but it has a
very narrow field of view so on a static display it won't help much
on wide shots but will be great on closeups!

The key problem of current UFO photography, is that too many still
photos and video are shaky and blurry because auto-focus and auto-iris
is turned on and there is NO stabilization on the lens.

What I have done is to combine a high-frame rate LIDAR/SAR system
so I can BOUNCE back signals from an object and then use that info
to actively track and change the focus, iris and pan/tilt/zoom of a
high performance lens system to get better and SHARPER still photos
and moving video images. The lens and camera tilt/zoom/pan hardware
is NOT new (20 years old) BUT the software and DSP processing
power I have is UNIQUE in the civilian world so hopefully when all
is put together we can finally get some decent UFO photos.

If anyone on ATS has LIDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) and
SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) focus and signal rejection algorithm
experience, I do have a few very technical questions for you as I am
building a 25 gigabytes per second bandwidth SAR at a current full frame
sample rate of 120hz and want to boost it to 1000+ SAR frame samples
per second (200+ Gigabytes per second) so I can do accurate motion
prediction and tracking (I've got my own algorithms and multi-CPU DSP
hardware!) but I am having problems with rejection of false returns and
multi-path signal compensation - Email or U2U me here!

The fact of the matter regarding UFO photos is that UNTIL someone
spends REAL MONEY and TIME then NOTHING will get done.
For now I will DONATE my equipment and time of my current
equipment to the photo-taking task, but the problem is that I am located
in Vancouver BC and the real good stuff occurs ELSEWHERE.

Even with the technology of my current self-built gear, it's STILL NOT
GOOD ENOUGH to get CLEAR SHARP images at NIGHT or during
the DAY BUT it WILL be better than many current images.

Are there any suggestions as to WHERE I SHOULD point my current camera
that would be accesible within the Vancouver lower-mainland/washington USA skies using a 2000mm lens?

Please note that without gyroscopic stabilization and active vibration
damping at 2000 mm, the images will be "fuzzy" but it's better than
what's been out on the Internet so far.

Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Maybe Abbotsford/Chilliwack area? Aliens seem to like cattle and that's where we keep them. Richmond and Delta seem to get their fair share of sightings too.

Sounds like a very cool setup.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

life will go on its part of the game get over it

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Chris,

I always treat people equal, just like i do anybody else. Now I need to ask, what do you think of this mans claims. Edgar Mitchell, It has been reported he knows ufo's have visited this planet.

btw: Sorry if my writing is bad, I bunked of school alot, I now wish I attended more.

I'll risk another edit to say, "why all the reminders." just get rid of the edits plz.

Why are all the edits on in here? Silly place to have. Why do we have them?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by paul2323]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Let's question the Dots Code merged within Chrisonabike's posts : looks like a contact attempt from some alien intelligence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Let's question the Dots Code merged within Chrisonabike's posts : looks like a contact attempt from some alien intelligence.

What do you mean by this?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Chris being controlled by ultragalactic transdimensional greys to send sort of morse code within his shakespearian prose. Beeep beeep beeep beeep beeep.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join