It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockeffelers, Rothschilds not on Rich lists

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
A thought i have had over recent years is the mysterious absence of the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warhburgs et al in every "rich list", you know the forbes/economist annual wealth lists where they compile the worlds richest people. Seriously you cannot find these people.
Now what piqued my interest was an elusive family who i heard (i forget where, damn memory) apparently control like 90% of i think tin (it might of been another metal, copper or something) production they were supposedly reclusive in South America somewhere.
Now you're telling me say the Rothchilds went from being ~the richest family in the world to being off the scale (less than a billion dollars).
Either, A. They hired over the last century THE CATEGORICALLY WORST FINANCIAL ADVISOR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER, or B. They have been disguising their wealth.
Now their Philanthropy is going on strong, their buisness is going on strong. So why the hell are they COMPLETELY OF THE RADAR OF WEALTH (all 13 Illuminati bloodlines included here).

Well i think we all know the answer here dont we. LOL

Info much appreciated!

PS. FAO the NWO, I have my price $3,000,000

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ohh... good question!
i hope someone can answer it. this thread has my attention now!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh and in addition i would LOVE to here more about this metal oligarch family they sound VERY FOOKING suspicous to me.
Metals = ULTRA important commodity, almost up their with oil.
And these folk NO ONE EVER HEARD OF CONTROL PRODUCTION OF 90% of one metal.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is our 18th annual ranking of the world's richest people. We valued publicly traded shares using prices and exchange rates as of Feb. 6. Privately held companies are valued by coupling estimates of revenues or profits (or, in some cases, company-provided numbers) to prevailing price/revenue and price/earnings ratios for similar publicly traded companies. In recent cases where government or law enforcement has "frozen" someone's assets, we typically don't discount their value until items are seized. Generally we list individual fortunes only, rather than those shared among extended families, like the Rothschilds or the Du Ponts. When it isn't clear how a fortune is split among family members, we list the names of those who share the fortune, (as we do with Brazil's Joseph & Moise Safra); in other cases, we list the individual who created the fortune or who controls it, followed by "& family."

The above text was taken from the methodology section here

I wondered the same, too.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Rothschilds and Rockefellers have their fingers in many different pies. It would take a financial genius with complete access to the whole world financial data to work out exactly which corporations and businesses were owned, run and manipulated by this two families.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
theyre missing because more people are becoming aware of their filthy contributions to the world. this is a good sign, because the turtles appear to be hiding in their own shells again (metaphorically speaking).

they can legally have their names abstained from the list for whatever reasons, as such a list only servces for PR kinds of things.

rothschild has to be number one or number two on that list, there is no doubt about it. Anyone who can singlehandedly control the commodities markets, at least in terms of gold exchanges, has to be worth well into the trillion-dollar range.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega,
I agree with you. They are not on the list because they don't want to be on the list. These old families have so much money and control, why publicize themselves? There are people more wealthy and powerful than any or all of the people on the Forbes list and I am sure the Rockefellers and Rothschilds (and some others) are some of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Their wealth is not missing, it is just detached from their name, via TRUST. The rich know how to keep their assets detached from themselves.

An example: look at Senator Ted Kennedy when he killed that girl with his car when drunk. The victims family went to sue him, but he doesn't have jack sh|t. Why? It's in a trust.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

rothschild has to be number one or number two on that list, there is no doubt about it. Anyone who can singlehandedly control the commodities markets, at least in terms of gold exchanges, has to be worth well into the trillion-dollar range.

Good point, i wouldnt mind being able to set the price of gold (Rothschilds, London) thats basically a license to print money... Hey! come to think about it they do that with their central bank frauds too

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It is said today the Rothschilds still influence the world economy. It is pretty well now known that they are absolutly behind the process to unite all the western European nations into a single political body. Which will bring us the one world government.

They have kept themselves pretty hidden throughout history, purposely. The following is an article about where they came from and where they are today.

www.viewfromthewall.com/

...fin

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Fifth Column, its funny that you say "...basically a license to print money." Because the Rothschilds might have been doing that all along with their control of the Federal Reserve Bank (most people think it is Government controlled, it is not - they just want you to think that it is). The Rothschilds and a few other "families" have control of the worlds financial situation.

Read this:
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

I'm trying to verify most of the stuff in that article. Most of it seems right on the money. It might all be true. The truth can indeed be stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
if there was no one opposing them, they would have done that by now. (unite western). so who could possibly be in opposition?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So, if all this is true, someone should create a new list in which these "Trusted" people are on. That would be very interesting in deed!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe they spent all their money already

a friend of mine was having a breakfast with a Rotschild family member in Kirchzarten, of course in the most expensive hotel.
He just advised his driver to drive from switzerland to Kirchzarten for the short trip.
Was a talk about a position offer for their german branch.

I don't believe in the conspiracy but they have theoretically one hell of influence

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are "behind" the scenes and are still working very hard to accomplish their globalist and one world government goals....check out this link about their presence in Israel!

www.solomonstemple.com...

...fin

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fin Chron Watchman

well, then maybe they're not so bad after all...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
The Rothschilds and Rockefellers have their fingers in many different pies. It would take a financial genius with complete access to the whole world financial data to work out exactly which corporations and businesses were owned, run and manipulated by this two families.

So the Rock is up there with the Redshields.
All the oil money got them their.

First kerosene for lightning and heating. Then gas lights and Edison and
Tesla came along in 1910 but the automobile saved the Rock that time.

The strange behavior of atomic gases and even liquid air were being
discovered as indestructible carriers of energy. Naturally the destruction
of atoms became priority as aircraft for WWII needed the oil industry.

Even better the jet consumed more kerosene and Rocky got back
to an old standard. Redshield must have been racking in loans
as Rock fed the fuel for the war machines.

Now as prices rise we will all be saved by these goons again when
the complaint level rises too high and the prices go down by their
magnificent generosity.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
the rothschilds ahve enough money to buy the chinesse, american, european armed forces off the just through pure bribery paying thm more money than there whole country earns. money = power that why they arent so famouse becuase they dont want to be considering they pretty much control the price of gold, and in WW2 the funded both german and allied forces purly so they could charge up the intrest rate of what the countrys owed them very cleaver especail consider they where the ones sell both the contrys metal to build tanks and boats and guns and other items also the bank of england still have not payed them off from WW2 yet. Also the rothschilds are also very carefully who they marry by what i have been reading becuase i think they are the richest and most powerfull people in the world and to maintian that status you have to be extremly carefull like that. so they might have enough money to give every man woman child 63,000 dollars each in the whole world which would be enough to cure famin and poverty and some sufering int the world but alot of people dont understand why they dont do this. simply becuase it will create an imbalance perfect canot be perfect if evreything else is perfect becuase then it would be normal like happy cant be happy without sad once agian it creates normal. anyway i have finished going on about crap see ya P.S sorry for the crap spelling

sty

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just made a little calculation :

if you have 100 $ and you invest them with an expected return of 5% , and you do this for 300 years, you get back

100 $ >>>>300 years at 5% a year >>>> 216 571 059 $

from 100 ! Well, the mentioned families got more than 100 $ and possible the same time-scale or even more . So, how much would they have now?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS so they might have enough money to give every man woman child 63,000 dollars each in the whole world which would be enough to cure famin and poverty and some sufering int the world

If for some odd reason they decided to give 63k to every person in the third world I guarantee you within 10 years MANY of those people would be just as poor as they are today, and their money would have quickly been snatched up by others in their third world.

It irritates me to see people say "well they are so rich they should be feeding all those dirt poor". Sheesh everyone HERE is pretty rich compared to those dirt poor folk. The price of a cheap computer would feed some starving kid for a year, so when it comes to helping the "most destute" it is a cop-put to say "well they should do it, sure I have enough to make a difference but you see they have WAY more, and I need my money cause there is a new x-box coming out, or I need a newer car, or I have to pay the mortgage on my 2000 sq house".

Hey don't get me wrong, I don't send money to the third world either (i only give to animal charities) but these people that blame poverty on the Rothschilds really irk me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join