It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Many say America is the great evil and not just Muslims that it is they that are a real threat to World peace as they are hell bent on Imperialism and want to force their way of life on everyone.

Then why is it that America's never waged a war of conquest? For a superpower supposedly hell bent on imposing its imperial power on the world, it's sure taking it's time.

I'd say it's more true that the rest of the civilized world is protected by the US. They rely on American military strength to discourage China, Russia, Iran and the like from pushing their neighbors around, and they rely on our economy and industry to provide jobs and security to their citizens. Not to mention the third world countries and disaster zones that take American aid without even giving thanks.

You're lucky America doesn't actually have the desire to "take over the world". Most of you wouldn't stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
reply to post by magicmushroom

I got spunk comin' outta my ears, MM.

Rise up like the damn dirty hippies did when they marched on Washington. That's peaceful, it makes the point, and it inspires others to get off their duff and do something.

You go talking about hurting my country, though, and I'll show you swordsmanship.

You can count me in on that deal apple, I'm with ya all the way. I agree with your hippie example too. Anything more than that it's over their dead body not mine.

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise

You're lucky America doesn't actually have the desire to "take over the world". Most of you wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah that's just what I'm talking about. Unless they have ever seen the awesome power this country has they have NO idea and it is respected and feared elsewhere believe me. I am not saying this to flaunt the Red White and Blue, I am just telling you the truth here.

Messing with us like that, would not only get yourself killed, you would have a an American solidarity behind it and THAT would GUARANTEE your worst nightmares become reality.

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
are you insane? do you think china cares enough about freedom, human rights or unjust wars to risk ruining their economy for some childish "justice", or that they would just sit by and let it happen? or many other nations? but lets say somehow such a foolish war occured, as such you would be fighting atleast 80 million of us with one desire, to win or take you down with us, with cobalt nukes to assert such if loss were at hand.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A truly revolutionary idea would be to organize synchronized peace marches in every nation. Reach out to those in countries where peaceful demonstrations are tolerated, and make your wishes known on the same day all over the planet. Make sure that the people like you in countries where demonstration is not permitted see what they are missing.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
EVERYTHING, thats just the point America is taking over the World but it has several ticks up its sleave to do so, its buy them off, bully them or invade them and thats what it has been doing since Korea. If you really beileve the the US can take on everyone then your in for a big shock and you know why, we own your ass its as simple as that.

The only reason why foreign banks are still pumping money into the US is beacuse they have not worked out an exit plan yet as soon as they do the US economy will collapse and thats the end of it. It wont be the end of the US in the real sense because you will become part of the NAU but a far as superpower USA is concerned it will be but a distant memory.

Its a pity that all these proud patriotic Americans cannot stand up to their corrupt and criminal Goverment, for all your guns and talk you cannot walk the walk. Just how bad have things got to get before you realise that your in so deep that you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The simple fact of the matter is that the US wages war because other nations foot the bill and once that money tap is turned off well its going to be hard for people and I would prefer that to another emerging Fascist State.

And again for all of America's military might it has not won one single war and to date it is embroiled in the ME which is literally bleeding the coffers dry at the expense of everything else. if you cannot beat a 3rd rate nation with no military and thats breaking the bank how the hell do you expect to finance a war with a more worthy advesary.

Its time to wake up and smell the coffee, no country poses a threat to the US not because they cannot beat it but simply because the majority of nations on the Planet dont wage war. So with that in mind dont you think that the trillions wasted on illegal and unwinable wars would be much better spent for the benefit and well being of the American people.

America can still have a strong defensive force but not one that is breaking the financial back of the country as it does now. Its simple math, sooner all later all those debts are going to get called in and you wont have a pot to piss in.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NAME, you dont have to fight a country or its people to bring it to its knees and I have no desire to see Americans or anyone else die. But something has to be done otherwise we will be in ww3 and the US will be the root cause of it ergo it will suffer the most.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is pure hippie, commie, material. I don't condone it
If you don't like it here leave.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If I may add I would say to all Americans that if you were told that the WOT was bogus and actually nobody does really hate the average American but the leaders and co are corrupt and do need to be dealt with what would you do or say. Would you want all the money spent on war and an over large Military spent on you and your communities, better health care, education, housing, jobs and all the rest of it.

Or do you want to believe the endless lies and yes we need to borrow even more money and cut back on internal budgets to pay for illegal wars. Would you and do you want to live in constant fear of losing your home, job and all the rest of it, do you really want to believe that everyone hates you and is out to get you, do you want to live in endless fear?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
INFAMOUS, this site is designed to educate, inform and to deny ignorance, if you do not subscribe to that perhaps you should ask yourself why.
Education and knowledge is what this community thrives upon, you would do well to learn that.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The only reason why foreign banks are still pumping money into the US is beacuse they have not worked out an exit plan yet as soon as they do the US economy will collapse and thats the end of it.

Sure of that, are you?

Its a pity that all these proud patriotic Americans cannot stand up to their corrupt and criminal Goverment, for all your guns and talk you cannot walk the walk. Just how bad have things got to get before you realise that your in so deep that you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You've got it backwards. If you saw the light, you wouldn't be so uptight.

The simple fact of the matter is that the US wages war because other nations foot the bill and once that money tap is turned off well its going to be hard for people and I would prefer that to another emerging Fascist State.

So, you're saying that we've gone to war so that times won't get harder? I'm paying over $4 a gallon for gasoline, and my grocery money only buys half as much food as it used to. We're living leaner already, and that's probably a good thing. Rush Limbaugh spouts off that wealth isn't a zero sum game, but he sort of side-steps the fact that the natural resources the world needs are, in fact, finite. Maybe we can make the pie higher, but let's try to work out a sane relationship among nations today so that tomorrow we can trust one another to turn our swords into plowshares, and retool weapons making capabilities towards mining for rare minerals in outer space and maximizing arable land and water quality here on Earth. This kind of sane relationship comes at a price. We're paying it right now. The consequences for not doing what we are doing would be disastrous for everyone everywhere. AND, we're paying for it. What the hell else do you want?

And again for all of America's military might it has not won one single war and to date it is embroiled in the ME which is literally bleeding the coffers dry at the expense of everything else. if you cannot beat a 3rd rate nation with no military and thats breaking the bank how the hell do you expect to finance a war with a more worthy advesary.

We could "beat" them in a day, if we wanted to. Why aren't we simply raining hell down on them? Hmm?

Its time to wake up and smell the coffee, no country poses a threat to the US not because they cannot beat it but simply because the majority of nations on the Planet dont wage war. So with that in mind dont you think that the trillions wasted on illegal and unwinable wars would be much better spent for the benefit and well being of the American people.

Are you reading what you're posting? You've just confirmed that America is footing the bill for the effort to stabilize and secure the Middle East. If you don't know how this benefits the American people, then you need to raise your eye line and look a little farther into the distance.

America can still have a strong defensive force but not one that is breaking the financial back of the country as it does now. Its simple math, sooner all later all those debts are going to get called in and you wont have a pot to piss in.

I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

EVERYTHING, thats just the point America is taking over the World but it has several ticks up its sleave to do so, its buy them off, bully them or invade them and thats what it has been doing since Korea. If you really beileve the the US can take on everyone then your in for a big shock and you know why, we own your ass its as simple as that.

The only reason why foreign banks are still pumping money into the US is beacuse they have not worked out an exit plan yet as soon as they do the US economy will collapse and thats the end of it. It wont be the end of the US in the real sense because you will become part of the NAU but a far as superpower USA is concerned it will be but a distant memory.

Guy shut the hell up, now you're just talking plane ignorant and no one is going to own us. The ONLY wars we haven't won are those we didn't win the way WE think winning them is defined. Anotherwords had we just wanted to take sadam out and blow the crap out of everyone then leave,, yeah that would be easy because we are REAL good at taking a country apart piece by piece or if need be in one hour. If that was our defintion of winning a war but it's not. No we like to rebuild the damn place using our money and try to create a new government whether you don't like that part or not TOO BAD.

All you are doing is pissing me off. Tell me son what pissant place you talking such smack from anyway? I'd like to know if there are anymore like you there that want to man up thinking they can be so bold. You are probably from a country we already protect or have given back on a damn platter after some other place invaded you.

Spare me your mundane platitudes about my mis guided patriotism because you are talking about MY country! My Home, My Family and you can EXPECT me to defend it whether YOU think we are all screwed up brainwashed or evil I don't give a rats ass.

I don't think any other American would either listening to you. Ya sound like Chicken little for God sake "Stop America before it's too late whaaa whaaa! they are the going to take over we got to stop them before it's too late whaaa whaa! " You don't know what you're talking about and if you think you do, then you 're insane. The sky isn't falling and America is not trying to take over the damn world and even IF we had the global community take us on their wouldn't be much of a planet left to enjoy anyway. You don't realize this isn't the days where ya can do that sort of thing and have anything left to go home to even if you think you could win, you still lose.

If anyone is begining to sound like a damn Nazi

it is YOU

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
APPLE, no America is not footing the bill to fight in the ME as you put it, America has to borrow billions every week just to continue to exist. And thats just my point, your correct, your paying alot more for everything, we all are. One of the main reasons is war in the ME, if the US was not there Oil would not be the price it is, your Goverment would not be wasting trillions on wars it can ill afford.

Again which would you prefer trillions spent on illegal wars or the money spent on you and your fellow Americans. America is over $9 trillion in debt and it continues to rise at an alarming rate. Whilst education and welfare budgets are cut, military spending increases all the time does that sound right to you, is that sound economic sense, is that building for future generations, I dont think so.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
America will be shattered into 1000 pieces soon enough !
What Americans do not understand ,and the reason they fail to understand this, is because they are in denial. the next stage is anger , then perhaps acceptance.

a ) The American Economy will not last beyond 2008
b ) Sometime in 2009 all government finances will be bankrupted.
c ) Riots and perhaps even civil war will break out
d ) Those that riot and cause troubles will be rounded up and sent to the Concentration camps.
e ) The constitution will be torn up ,and a Union between the US Canada and Mexico will be formed no later than 2010
f ) Canadian law will be used in this Union, Americans will have their guns collected, those that refuse will be shot or sent to rex 84 concentration camps

Regardless how well you live now, it is an illusion ,you are living on borrowed money .
mass lay offs will be forthcoming soon. I mean almost everybody will be out of work . Most people will live in tents it has already begun to happen.

America has no choice it's politicians have sold everything that isn't nailed down out from under the American people. the trust funds and Govt/ pension
fund has a balance of 0
the American dollar will not be worth a cent soon
this is all going to happen in the next few years

The original poster said we should attack America ! What for ? all we need to do is wait ,it is killing itself. It doesn't need enemies just sit back and pop a cold one watch the demise live.

curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
You can't lump in the whole country because of what the government is doing. When you do that you become no better than that government.
I do not think it is right to blame the entire population, i mean read the posts here, look at the government approval rating, you cannot tell me that all American's are war mongers, so why destroy the entire country?

yeah, besides, what kind of rotten government would start a war with a country and blatantly attack the citizens of that country even when they do not agree with what their leaders did to insitigate the hatred?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Guy shut the hell up, now you're just talking plane ignorant and no one is going to own us. The ONLY wars we haven't won are those we didn't win the way WE think winning them is defined.

I don't think any other American would either listening to you.

- Con

i dont even care what the previous post said. i am eager to hear all about under which standard we won viet nam.
besides to say america never lost a war is just the stupidest thing i ever heard. which country lost the civil war?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Guy shut the hell up, now you're just talking plane ignorant and no one is going to own us. The ONLY wars we haven't won are those we didn't win the way WE think winning them is defined. Anotherwords had we just wanted to take sadam out and blow the crap out of everyone then leave,, yeah that would be easy because we are REAL good at taking a country apart piece by piece or if need be in one hour. If that was our defintion of winning a war but it's not. No we like to rebuild the damn place using our money and try to create a new government whether you don't like that part or not TOO BAD.

All you are doing is pissing me off. Tell me son what pissant place you talking such smack from anyway? I'd like to know if there are anymore like you there that want to man up thinking they can be so bold. You are probably from a country we already protect or have given back on a damn platter after some other place invaded you.

Spare me your mundane platitudes about my mis guided patriotism because you are talking about MY country! My Home, My Family and you can EXPECT me to defend it whether YOU think we are all screwed up brainwashed or evil I don't give a rats ass.

I don't think any other American would either listening to you.

If anyone is begining to sound like a damn Nazi

it is YOU

- Con

I believe everyone has a right to their opinion on these forums without being belittled.. freedom of speech.. you know that thing YOU fought for....

When you cross the line with your retorts and start attacking with demeaning words.. you become as bad as the rest.

By the way.. "the only wars we haven't won.." Umm, Vietnam buddy.. we sure did not win the hearts and minds of that country.. or the war for that matter.

In no way do I agree with this OP.. but getting mad and spouting half truths only exposes your weaknesses.

The problem is nobody knows the true agendas of any conflict.. our government or any government NEVER tells us the full truth of whats going on. If you think you know.. your living behind a veil.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
CON, tut tut, getting all emotional detracts from logical thought. And just to correct you, your not building Iraq up your Goverment is raping and pillaging the country of its natural resources, I think the American term is carpet bagging is it not.

And again the truth hurts does it not, if you dont care about anyone or your country thats fine thats your choice as an individual but that said it does not detract from the truth or reality. I dont know how many times I have heard from the big brave Americans of what they can and cannot do but history proves me right and you wrong I'm affraid.

But please dont worry, all will become much clearer very soon. Perhaps you may wish to look at the bigger picture rather than how you see yourself and situation. Fortunately the World does not consist of individuals but a collective whole.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

a ) The American Economy will not last beyond 2008
b ) Sometime in 2009 all government finances will be bankrupted.
c ) Riots and perhaps even civil war will break out
d ) Those that riot and cause troubles will be rounded up and sent to the Concentration camps.
e ) The constitution will be torn up ,and a Union between the US Canada and Mexico will be formed no later than 2010
f ) Canadian law will be used in this Union, Americans will have their guns collected, those that refuse will be shot or sent to rex 84 concentration camps

curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com...

Yeah you get this from sylvia brown or nostradamus?

Jeeez the will the jealousy ever end

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
*Sigh* This is just going to turn into another Country v Country thread.

This whole "Everyone attack America" stuff is rubbish just like "America should attack Russia and China" either one of those scenarios will never happen or at least not for a long long time, because theres too much at stake for the entire world. As soon as America attacks Russia or China either with nukes or troops, Russia or China launch nukes back and vice versa and we'd probably see a ridiculous amount of technology being used we never knew existed and i knows its a cliche but, the World would never be the same again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join