It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Of course DISINFO could come from both side of the fence.
One could actually misinterpret the constitution or presidential executive orders in order to prove a point that they made.
I don't see why they would waste their time trying to dissuade when they could just stop the flow of information all together.
Why would the government worry about that 2% when they could just use the argument to the rest of the 98% of the world that the 2% is crazy?
...on a recent thread here at ATS I had a similar experience with a poster whom I thought was going over the line by requesting personal info from an OP.