It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent on ATS??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

i was only talking about actual government paid agents not people that i disagree with. although i do disagree with the government.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Not always. Sometimes people aren't a threat to disinfo agents, but they have a high potential of becoming a threat. If you're watching them on their "climb to the top", the second they step on the pyramid's eye, you can take them out before they cause too much damage. After all, you don't want another Alex Jones on your hands.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegunman13

I think the OP is the disinfo agent, why else would he post something like this but to find out if anyone suspected him, thats it.. were all being watched, make sure your curtains are closed and you have a tap warning on ur phone,,,i think they can view us through are tvs now, that is why its all going to digital so they dont have to re-encode the analog stream to digital to store. Thats it, where being watched thru our tv and the guy who worte this post knows all about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think I'm going to be sick! Obviously, I should've seen this coming. It's an unpleasant surprise to me regardless!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

ummm. dude. i was just asking about the possibilites of government paid agents actualy on here confusing us. but i applaud you for not trusting anyone. it is wise. especialy on the net. the government (shadow government) will stop at nothing to keep the "truth" from us. i figured that since this is a site filled with truth seekers that this is a place that they would go. you know someone on here is a disinfo agent on this board if they relpy to my question with, "NO!, there are no agents here."

"trust no one"
"the truth is out there"

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
...Hum... What about that "Guy" who usta be a super mod....and wrote

thoes fake e-mails...?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Have you seen the topic that has "Unbelievable Event Just Happened to Me"? I've been thinking that the government may be keeping tabs on some people for the precise reasons you stated. The truth is out there! In plain sight but only for open eyes to see!!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmokatt7

Are you referring to John Lear? That is a whole 'nother topic in itself.

As for real disinfo agents in the past of ATS, I would think Midnight Mutilator could be considered one. Am I wrong about that? I don't mean MM was an agent for the government, but he was using his mod abilities to destroy information from what I understand.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Of course DISINFO could come from both side of the fence.

Disinfo is deliberate. There is a world of difference between someone who shares what they have learned, even if they are wrong, and someone who deliberately derails the quest for knowledge at all cost.

One could actually misinterpret the constitution or presidential executive orders in order to prove a point that they made.

Well, let's let other members decide. Who thinks that this is "DISINFORMATION...?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And keep in mind that not agreeing with the premise does not qualify it as disinformation unless you believe that the original intention of the piece was to spread falsity.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I was joking, believing that rational people who understand the levity of the situation and how ridiculously paranoid you would have to believe to think the goverment cares what we say or do here.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I don't see why they would waste their time trying to dissuade when they could just stop the flow of information all together.

Because they will never stop it, only drive it underground where it will fester uncontrollably until erupting. Better to manipulate the information right on the surface. Gives them the upper hand, and all the control they need to keep things as "fair and balanced" as FOX.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Why would the government worry about that 2% when they could just use the argument to the rest of the 98% of the world that the 2% is crazy?

Because ATS is a clearinghouse for this sort of material. It gives them the edge in maintaining the psychological advantage. A debate that happens here, may not become a public issue for years, yet they know ahead of time how the debate winds up and how to make sure that it in fact does play out the way they want it to. Think of ATS as a micro society, that they can go macro with when the poop hits the fan.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

i see where you're coming from. what if one of us did get close to the "truth"? would they act?

I WANT EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO HEAR THIS----------
no matter what you are doing, someone is ALWAYS watching.

and seriously--"The truth IS out there".

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

...on a recent thread here at ATS I had a similar experience with a poster whom I thought was going over the line by requesting personal info from an OP.

Had something like that just happen to me tonight. Actually, I was sort of baited into posting my credentials. Probably hoping to get me angry enough to actually do it. Dumb disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here we are again looking for trouble. If it is trouble you want I can tell you how to get yourself right in the middle of it. There is alot of crap on this site and none of it has stopped this administration or any other for that matter from doing anything. You are all hiding behind you screens with your fake names and profiles wishing and wanting.

This country has been bought and paid for many times over with the blood, sweat and tears of her people and military. You are all free and will stay free as long as men like the real shadow warriors stand to defend this land. No one is going to or trying to take that away from but only to preserve and protect our way of life. Sure, some things might change a little bit but we are Americans and can overcome, improvise and adapt to the situation as it occurs.

So to all of you believers and non-believers, be free and continue to do your thing. To all of you agents, continue to do your job and protect this country from ALL ENEMIES foreign and domestic!

We should all be strong and armed!

Anonymous

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Edit: I am having second thoughts about calling this member out although I didn't mention his name. His posting activity does look highly suspicious to me, though. That's all I should say, I guess. Hm. This place makes me paranoid.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

yeah i just read the thread. i wonder who it was who was actualy taking the pictures?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My guess is a private investigator (and it is only a guess due to a past experience I explained on that thread) but the original poster was not who I was referring to. It was someone else on the thread. Just wanted to clarify.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Give us names. We want names damnit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join