It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent on ATS??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was wondering if any of you have ever come across someone on ATS that you think for sure is a disinfo agent?

How many could there be on here?

If one of us got close to a "truth" that "they" didn't want us to know would they do anything about it?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why not start by naming your own suspects?

That way, the members accused can respond to you and it will be an example for others who may wish to point fingers.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yup anyone who does not believe what I believe!

Seriously though on a site this big you would imagine there would be a 'disinfo' agents everywhere.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
(THEY are all around.....looks left, right, left, right....sees something shiny....)

Disinfo agents...yeah yeah yeah...

OMG this is one of THOSE threads where, ATS is to blame for everything...I haven't posted in one of these them thar kind of threads in at LEAST 24 hours....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I can't name any suspected people because i have no suspects. i was just asking if anyone here suspected anyone?

i do think that this would be a great place for agents to come and confuse all the truth seekers out there. i mean that is what everyone on here is, truth seekers. we wouldn't be on here if we didn't doubt what we see everyday.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have come across one. I am a disinfo agent working for the government, I'll admit it. My main job is to spread propoganda on ATS.

But seriously, you can about accuse anyone of being one, just because they don't believe in the same you do.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nope, there are no dis-info agents on ATS. Go back to your safe, silly little life.

On a more real note.....

ATS is the largest conspiracy site going these days. Rest assured with the traffic this site generates there are people with agenda's. You just have to be able to cut through the crap.

Perhaps a few rules are in order....Here we go:

Did someone write it and tell you it's the truth? Don't believe them.

Did an alien walk up and grab you on the butt and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. Believe that, but only if you can rule out that it was a dream.

Yes, ATS has people with agendas. They will tell you that Jesus is real, the Masons are honorable and the government is looking out for your best interest.

be afraid, be very afraid....of all that you read here.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

i am not trying to blame the site. i figured though that since we are all on here looking for the truth that maybe the shadow government agents would take advantage of that and try to sway ATS users from doubting their lies.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OMG this is one of THOSE threads where, ATS is to blame for everything...

Hmmmhmh, I couldn't see where he stated ATS is to blame anywhere in his post?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

it takes along time to cut through the bull. i mean look how long it took mulder to find the truth

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegunman13

I think if you really think that...and worry about it? I have a nice, fun, Kellog's rice krispie recipe for the rice crispie bars, you make em, eat em and pass em out to ya friends, my amigo.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

hey me too buddy. how are you. its about time we reveal ourselves.

seriously this has got to be the 10 millionth thread on this same subject. oh well i guess we got to have something to complain about...

edit:

stupid me i replyed to the wrong poster..

[edit on 15pmu112007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I suspect that every word typed by every person on every site is run through a seive to look for... well, key words or whatever, be it companies looking for trends or agents looking for troublemakers.

Then there's dis-info agents looking to disrupt anything that might be 'sensitive'.

OF COURSE they're here.

The tricky part is that if they see their cover blown, all they need to do is log off and come back under a new identity and a new IP. They got the bucks, after all

So, even if one was exposed, they're certainly not cornered.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Also, a new IP is too easy to come by.

Virtual Servers
Ghost PC
Proxies
Libraries
Friend House, etc...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't think i have ever told someone that what i believe is the truth.
if it wasn't the truth then i wouldn't believe it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

o no i hear them knocking on my door right now!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i wonder if they have ever arrested someone just for doing LEGAL research on "the truth".

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegunman13

o no i hear them knocking on my door right now!

Is that a fact, [a joke] or are you just mocking my post?

I really want to know.

added another possibility

[edit on 18/7/08 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

that is a joke. there is nothing about your post i was mocking. the only thing i was poking fun at was the fact that "they" are everywhere.
i mean that is really frustrating, in a way, to think that they are everywhere. i hate it that "they" control the news.

but in short no i was not mocking your post.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Everyone of you are disinformation "agents". It starts deep down within yourself through your egoisims and drives to assumed biases of belief structure.

I see clearly. It's easy. All you have to do is rid yourself of your self.

However, you'll not believe me. I'm telling you the truth but you doubt me. This is because you are a disinformation agent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join