It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent on ATS??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Why would there need to be any disinfo agents here in the first place? Between thrill-hoaxers, attentions seeking crackpots, logically challenged paranoid delusionals, profit motivated "guru's" and society's marginal types; the conspiracy culture creates enough inherant radiant noise to obscure any truth it might stumble over without any malelovant intervention being necessary.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did any of you ever stop and think that disinformation is sometimes spread by telling the whole truth and that public opinion is so far removed from the reality or awarness of things that "disinformation" doesn't actually have to be posted...

That the truth could be put right in front of your eyes and your opinions and fears and desires and agendas of completely misinformed theorists and overall viewpoints on many subjects are so clouded, that when the truth is right there, placed there by an agent, when the reasons are given to you, you dismiss them as wrong and simply generate your own opinions instead of listen.

What if the truth was being given to you all the time not disinformation, it just gets obscured or pushed aside by common theories and you all constantlly ignore it.

Look for the threads no one pays attention to long, the ones that really if you listen to make alot of sense but simply have no popular support, many of the threads that simply get ignored are tripe but among them you will find perhaps that "Information" not disinformation is being spread.

Come aware that Public disclosure of all things is law in the United States, so long as it's posted publicly it can't be said that there was a legal deception, this used to apply to the news papers but includes the internet these days

Put your minds aside and think outside yourselves, you will see that the truth is not only out there it's right in front of your face very often. It just might not be what you wish for or is common belief so it remains invisable until you look.

As for me, I just really hate the Greys they eat children.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I would guess about a country dozen or so.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The debunkers will argue tooth and nail to prove the status quo is "how it is."

The rest of us may argue a point well, but are open-minded enough to concede that we may be wrong from time to time.

So in other words, reality is pushed down our throats, but not the truth. (Reality being the most commonly accepted illusion.)

If it is true and factual that UFO's exist, it still does not change the fact that they are not a part of our reality until the facts are accepted by society as a whole. Or at least a majority of the whole.

A crazy man is only crazy because his reality does not conform to the commonly accepted reality. But that does not change what may indeed be a fact, such as being sent here from a different time or something.

Would you believe me if I told you that there are multidimensional molecules that will know when you are watching them? Probably not, but it can be proven scientifically to be factually true.

A little dose of some really fractured insanity anyone...?

"What's the frequency Kenneth?!!!"

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I once had a thread where we were in a discussion of china and its obvious faults, and Im pretty sure there was either one really patriotic chinese person, or a disinfo agent trying to disprove all the things we were bringing up. China has been doing that tho they do it on youtube they shoot down anti chinese remarks and throw pro chinese "facts" in your face.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In the end of the day, we are using 'their' internets, we can use it because 'they' can control it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CALAMiiTY

Better then the internet they can interact with cellular data, and be having conversations with twenty or more people at a time through the human body, ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

haha and its coming too

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
LOL wumaodang
'chinawhite" is a disinfo agent and spy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All you have to do is look at his post and what he is interested in and you can tell he is a Chinese disinfo agent and spy.

He has been looking for info on high tech projects and spreading disinfo for the government of china since he started.
www.atimes.com...

there spies go to many sites and harvest info and over time piece together what they are looking for.

One other site i am a member of has its own spy/agent
www.practicalmachinist.com...
www.practicalmachinist.com...

On that site we all know he is a industral spy/disinfo agent and learn a lot from what he post about what the chinese are interested in and how they operate.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I, of course, can't conclusively say there aren't any disinformation agents at ATS, but I think it's rather unlikely. There are precious few people here who don't already think the government is full of it, and they tend to be the hardcore blind patriot types who aren't going to be affected by anything anyone says.

There are simply so many conflicting and mutually exclusive opinions on every topic here (Including this very topic, I might add,) that the true or at least, truest, one doesn't stand out. Because there are so many different opinions, and because they're often mutually exclusive, most people here are, by definition, wrong. To the point where it doesn't matter who is right. There's no reason to monitor a site like this, because even if the truth is out there, it's buried in piles of inanity. It's probably not government disinformation spreading the craziest theories, since there are people who say things like that in real life. There's no reason to monitor ATS, since it's user base (us) is largely ignored in real life. Most people have little tolerance for conspiracy theorists.

Nothing I've seen said here is beyond what I'd believe someone with their own reasons might say.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would like to formally "out" myself as a dis info agent. As many here know, the proof of my being so is most usually demonstrated whenever I deliver a cold, hard helping of reason to unsupported beliefs and ridiculous claims.

You don't make as much as one might think as a dis info agent, though. And the health insurance is laughable at best.

Boxes of chocolates all around.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Would you share how much you make? Just curious.....

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by thrashee

Would you share how much you make? Just curious.....

That in itself is a conspiracy, and you wouldn't believe me anyway

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If they do exist in any great number, I have extreme doubts that they would ever care to visit ATS. The vast majority of posts here can be taken apart with logic, called on lack of evidence or sometimes having no evidence at all and the remaining 0.01% that have something to them, can be easily discredited simply by association with the other 99.99%

In reality, people apply the label "disinfo agent" to others that disagree with their position. It's most often utilized during heated argument by the losing party in an attempt to put into question the credibility of the individual making the claims rather than the claims themselves; which become irrelevant if it's to be believed that the person is not credible.

Other wise known as: Ad hominem

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

ANoNyMiKE,

Sssshhh! You'll spoil all our good fun! After all, if we aren't dis-info agents, then that means their posts and uncovering of "truth" aren't nearly as threatening to TPTB as they think. And we wouldn't want to pop all those bubbles, would we?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
And the health insurance is laughable at best.

Oh...you must be junior grade. Wait till some of the seniority kicks in.....the health benefits are stellar.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

ANoNyMiKE,

Sssshhh! You'll spoil all our good fun! After all, if we aren't dis-info agents, then that means their posts and uncovering of "truth" aren't nearly as threatening to TPTB as they think. And we wouldn't want to pop all those bubbles, would we?

Maybe that's what I want them to think

We don't have any truth here, move along home land security!

Never heard of a double-disinfo agent I'm assuming

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

And the health insurance is laughable at best.

Oh...you must be junior grade. Wait till some of the seniority kicks in.....the health benefits are stellar.

I knew perseverance would eventually pay off

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join