It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by EneMy_On3

They walked upright because they were men. I already noted why they were perceived as being of reptile or fish origin. Just look at the Mayan picture. Note the tall stature. Note the particular shape of the cap. Then go back and check out the pic of the horse warrior.

That scale theory is very weak. I'd say they were real reptilians as evidenced by those Sumerian statuettes. Look at their shoulder pads. Very Cardassian!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
No one can even scientifically prove the existence of these places let alone bring forth preserved remains of these people.

Well, we can prove the existence of the Black Sea, can we not? Please see the OP and these links:

Altai mummies
Tarim mummies
The Takla Makan Mummies

I am trying to present as much evidence as is available at this time. I admit there is also speculation as there has to be when dealing with events so far in the past. Much of the evidence, I believe, is under the waters of the Black Sea. But, more and more evidence is being uncovered all the time.

Please, don't make this about Hitler. Geographical and other factors enabled this group of people to advance at a greater rate than other groups. What does it matter what they looked like?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
That scale theory is very weak. I'd say they were real reptilians as evidenced by those Sumerian statuettes. Look at their shoulder pads. Very Cardassian!

Well, that is your opinion. Herodotus and Pausanius, just to name two classical historians, may not agree with you. I would say the theory that they were real reptilians is very weak, since there is no evidence at all of it being even remotely true.

Those statuettes have breasts which no reptile has. They also have sex organs outside the body, which most reptiles do not have. The elongated heads can be explained by the fact that the elite of some cultures bound the skulls of their young to produce the elongation. They did this to mimic the shape of the head while wearing a Phrygian-type cap/helmet. The knowledge that it was only a hat had been obscured by time, the myth passing down only the general shape of the 'head' as being cone shaped and somewhat elongated.

You see, the statues were made thousands of years after the fact when the serpent/reptilian myth was already ingrained in the culture. They are not literal representations, but representations based on a description passed down through oral tradition. The notion that an oral history would not be corrupted over a period of one or two thousand years is ludicrous.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
im sorry, but beliving that reptiles control our planet is f#cking crazy..
you might have the dates and names of some cities and stuff like that, but that could have been made up.
I can make up another story about these reptiles and people would belive me, if i made up some names and some dates.

i need more than some story to change my view on how the world is run.. i would like to know more about this subject so if possible please tell me were i can get more information..

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPayt

Are you serious, mate? This guy is going to great lengths to show you that less intelligent peoples saw these invading humans as animals. Reptiles. Fish. Something other than themselves.

Ever hear stories of someone who was attacked a gang of six foot biker types when in reality it was just a guy smaller than himself? If you were invaded by people you couldn't even begin to comprehend, don't you think you might equate their power with that of the gods you pray to? We're talking thousands of years ago. The common man was not educated.

The OP is trying to make a case for humans mistaken for Reptillians by even dumber humans.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Where are the bones or the skellital remains

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

some reptilian info for ya...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.greatdreams.com...
www.reptoids.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.youtube.com...
images.google.com...://www.stargods.org/AkhenatenBust.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.stargods.org/ReptilianKings.htm&h=350&w=250&sz=2 2&hl=en&start=275&um=1&tbnid=wC-IWZrjWH6L6M:&tbnh=120&tbnw=86&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dancient%2Begyptian%2Bsymbols%26start%3D260%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl% 3Den%26sa%3DN
www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...

after doing my research so far there is no doubt in my mind that they exist and why they exist and what their agenda is...

they are the ones that won control of this place a long time ago...that's why we still have draconian laws.

i'm gonna send them some love

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In all seriousness, what if the Reptilians were descended from dinosaurs? The new thinking on dinosaurs is they were not reptiles and were warm blooded. They could of developed genitals on the outside and mammary glands. All depictions show them as more human than reptile, and if they actually came from dinosaurs they would not be reptiles if one were to apply logic to this.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In even more seriousness, what if they don't exist?

Or maybe they're invisible reptilians who dissolve into dust the instance they die? After all, there's rather a lot more evidence that Batman exists than there is for reptilians ......

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

If they do exist they might cremate their dead as is done in many parts of the world. (I can't believe I'm giving answers to the possibility of Reptilians!)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Leapass

reply to post by MrPayt

I am starting to think that no one read any of the OP's posts. He clearly stated that the 'Reptilians' were only perceived as such because of their armor and decorations. They were technologically advanced humans that looked like Reptiles (dragons) or fish to lesser advanced societies.

Great thread. Star and Flag

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Its a surprise to me that anthropology doesnt even try to go back more than 4000 years.

And it's a surprise to me that we're surprised when we find out other races have been here.

This planet is WHAT 3.5 BILLION years old?

You mean to tell me --- People expect this verdant lively planet to have been empty until our direct ancestors arrived, seven, eight or ten thousand years ago ?

How silly is that?

Has anybody ever looked into, how similar human dna is to reptile dna? Anybody?

sarc

[edit on 20-7-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

What does it matter what they looked like?

Exactly! so why do you see a point in stating that these beings had blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes when you don't have any evidence even pointing to that? I am tired of people equating these physical features to advanced civilizations when they have absolutely no proof. Maybe these people were blue skinned with pink hair, who knows? Stop saying things with surety when you cannot provide evidence.

edit:fixed quote

[edit on 20-7-2008 by leira7]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I believe civilization is a lot older than previously thought. I have re-read the post more thoroughly now and have starred and flagged it. (I admit I thought it was a Reptilian thread and briefly skimmed over the article. I apologize for that and will read entire articles before posting.) The ancient peoples may have thought they were different because of the outfits they wore. This is an idea that needs to be explored more.

Edited for content

[edit on 7/20/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
so why do you see a point in stating that these beings had blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes when you don't have any evidence even pointing to that? I am tired of people equating these physical features to advanced civilizations when they have absolutely no proof.

But they have found evidence. Three different burial tombs all containing mummies with these features. The links are provided (twice for your benefit) though somehow I doubt you will look at them. And I point it out so we can trace their present whereabouts by their dna, not to suggest that they are in any way superior in this day and age.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Kings into Gods

The reptilians are now leaders of their adopted settlements/tribes. Improved farming techniques, metal tools, and a new hybridized grain, the village soon turns into a town. It becomes necessary to mobilize and coordinate a large number of people for some public works: a new well, a system of irrigation ditches, or grain storehouse. How does one convince the many individuals to labour for the benefit of the group?

The solution was as simple as saying, "The gods want you to." It was quite easy to swallow for the people. After all, they knew the reptilians had to be in contact with the gods or else how could they transform rock into metal?How did they create an abundance of food where before there was only scrub brush? The people were utterly convinced that the gods did "want them to." And so it was that the reptilians became the first priest-kings. They were accepted as the middlemen between the gods and the people.

But the reptilians knew there really weren't any gods. It was a 'little white lie' to motivate the masses. But not to their detriment. On the contrary, they were acting in the best interests of the community as a whole. And, it is in this period that people begin to worship divine power in animal form. It is not unlikely that this was a suggestion of the reptilians as well.

...leadership correlates with initiative taking, trait measures of intelligence, specific task competencies, and several indicators of generosity

The reptilian priest-kings were by all accounts good leaders. They were not concerned with domination and subjugation. Their duties were mainly to manage conflict within the community, and see to the continuation of divine justice. See the rod and the rule. They were very generous, and I think this is reflected in many cultures today, especially in the Middle East. This is before the time of armies and empires.

In Egypt and Mesopotamia, the early reptilian kings were called Dragons because they were annointed with the sacred fat of a large monitor called the Mus-hus or Messeh. From this was derived the Hebrew MSSH, which gave rise to the verb mashiach (to annoint). Thus, the kings were also called The Annointed Ones (Messiah), or Head Dragons (Pendragon) in the Gaelic world. Nile Monitor

In the East, there grows a plant called the dragon tree. It is of the genus lillaceae (lily, Lilith, Luluwa, Lilutu), and it's resin is known as the dragon's blood. The red extract as used as a ceremonial dye, where it was refered to as lac (lake, Lady of the Lake). It is in this way that the reptilian bloodline or Dragon Blood became associated with the essence of the lily. (Fleurs de Lis)

Generations pass and by about 4000 BC, these first leaders and their immediate offspring are elevated to positions of gods and heroes, often with animal attributes, with the serpent or dragon being preeminent.

Reference:

Realm of the RingLords by Lawrence Gardner

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Usurpers

Through the centuries the new societies, under reptilian rule, become rich and prosperous. Their cities were clean and orderly, with gardens and temples(ziggurats). Art, science, and philosophy flourish. Most likely the first laws are codified at this time, although the first evidence we find is the Code of Ur-Nammu (2112-2095 BC). The Egyptians build the Great Pyramid of Giza (2560 BC). It is not surprising that these societies would become the envy of surrounding tribes.

Mesopotamia

The first foreign incursion into Sumer was by the Akkadians around 2340 BC by Sargon.

The Akkadians were Semites, that is, they spoke a language drawn from a family of languages called Semitic languages (the term "Semite" is a modern designation taken from the Hebrew Scriptures; Shem was a son of Noah and the nations descended from Shem are the Semites). These languages include Hebrew, Arabic, Assyrian, and Babylonian. After the final end of Sumerian power and civilization around 2000 BC, the area came under the exclusive control of Semitic peoples for centuries. Source

It would appear that Sargon's goals were not conquest and eradication of Sumerian culture. In fact, he admired it so greatly that he attempts to remake the Akkadians in Sumer's image.

But that was not the end of the Sumerians. The Akkadians abandoned much of their culture and absorbed vast amounts of Sumerian culture, including their religion, writing, government structure, literature, and law. But the Sumerians retained nominal control over many of their defeated city-states, and in 2125, the Sumerian city of Ur rose up against the Akkadians and gained for their daring control over the city-states of southern Mesopotamia. But the revival of Sumerian fortune was to be short-lived, for after a short century, another wave of Semitic migrations signed the end of the original creators of Mesopotamian culture. Source

So, after a short resurgence of the original Sumerians, Mesopotamia passes into the control of the Semitic peoples, first the Amorites, who write the Epic of Gilgamesh. Then came the Kassites, a mysterious people whose language is classified as an isolate, some of whom adopt Babylonian names. Then the Assyrians, and finally the Persian is the last great empire in Mesopotamia. The Persians are probably a branch of the reptilians that developed separately in what is now Iran.

Interestingly, the Hittites sack Babylon in 1500 BC but make no attempt to rule there. The Hittites were from the Anatolia and so were probably another branch of the original reptilians. This is further corroborated by the fact that they spoke an indo-european language, wrote in cuneform letters, and were masters of horse and chariot. And, though not the first culture to work iron, their iron goods were in high demand as evidenced by letters to foreign leaders.

Mesopotamia Timeline

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Egypt

In Egypt, the First Intermediate Period seems to indicate an early incursion by an unknown people.

While there are next to no official records covering this period, there a number of fictional texts known as Lamentations from the early period of the subsequent Middle Kingdom that may shed some light on what happened during this period. Some of these texts reflect on the breakdown of rule, others allude to invasion by "asiatic bowmen". In general the stories focus on a society where the natural order of things of both society and nature was overthrown. Source

Egypt is split into two kingdoms. It is likely that pyramid and tomb complexes are robbed during this time. This is important because the magical symbols found in the tombs, that were previously known only the the Royal Elite, now became public knowledge. It is the beginning of the spread of the mystery schools, and the symbols become the basis of our occult and alchemical symbolism.

It is also highly likely that it was during this period that all of the pyramid and tomb complexes were robbed ("Those who were entombed are cast on high ground"). Further lamentation texts allude to this fact, and more directly at the beginning of the Middle Kingdom we begin to see mummies decorated with magical spells that were once exclusive to the pyramid of the kings of the sixth dynasty. Source

The Hyksos

In 1630 BC, the Hyksos, an asiatic people, come to power in the north. There are many hypotheses about the origins of the Hyksos. For the purposes of my hypothesis I will assume that they were a Semitic tribe that came from Canaan.

It is usually assumed that the Hyksos were likely Semites who came from the Levant (ie. Syria or Canaan). Kamose's explicit statement about the Asiatic origins of Apophis is the strongest evidence for a Canaanite background for the majority of the Hyksos. Kamose, the last king of the Theban 17th Dynasty, refers to Apophis as a "Chieftain of Retjenu (i.e. Canaan)" in a stela which implies a Canaanite background for this Hyksos king. Source

Let us now turn our attention to Apophis, one of the few Hyksos kings history knows anything about. It is possible that this is the Pharoah to whom Joseph is vizier, as mentioned in the Bible. Like the Akkadians in Mesopotamia, the Hyksos looked to adopt the Egyptian culture. Possibly due to the earlier "asiatic invasion" during the First Intermediate, the Hyksos knew about and sought to gain knowledge of Egyptian spiritual practices. This included the special king-making ceremony, during which the new Pharoah was made the Horus. This highly secret initiation process was known only to the original Royal line and their inner sanctum, usually two high priests. See The Hiram Key

...a secret ceremony to transition from one pharaoh to another, and this ceremony was an enactment of death and resurrection. The authors believe the ceremony involved drugs to make the pharaoh-to-be ritually die during which he went to the underworld and obtained the power which passed from the previous pharaoh, who was actually dead. He was then resurrected and took his place as a god-king. Once this king-making ceremony was completed, no one would question the right of the newly-initiated pharaoh to take the place of the previous pharaoh.

So Apophis wanted to legitimize his kingship by learning the secrets of this initiation ceremony. Of course the Egyptians refused to divulge the information. This results in the murder of Seqenenre Tao II and his two high priests. The consequence of this is the loss of the secret ritual for all time. The Masonic legend of Hiram Abiff stems from this murder.

...it is not known whether he fell upon the field of battle or was the victim of some plot; the appearance of his mummy proves that he died a violent death when about forty years of age. Two or three men, whether assassins or soldiers, must have surrounded and despatched him before help was available. A blow from an axe must have severed part of his left cheek, exposed the teeth, fractured the jaw, and sent him senseless to the ground; another blow must have seriously injured the skull, and a dagger or javelin has cut open the forehead on the right side, a little above the eye. Source

Deprived of the secret rituals, Apophis could never become the true Pharoah. Fifteen years after his death, the Hyksos were driven out of Egypt. This is the Exodus, led by Moses, possibly a Hyksos prince. But they adopted what they knew about Egyptian spirituality. And though the true secret of the initiation rites was lost to them, they tried to recreate it as best they could. They adopt the Egyptian notion of monothesism, and begin to develop Judaism, incorporating many Egyptian themes, including the concept of Ma'at and the Twin Pillars.

During the Hyksos reign it is likely that they intermarried with Egyptian princesses, and therefore acquired some part of the reptilian lineage, the 'Dragon Blood.' The relative intelligence of people of Jewish ancestry could be the legacy of this interbreeding. See Fatal Gift: Jewish Intelligence and Western Civilization

Ancient Egypt Timeline

What we can conclude from this is that the culture of the reptilians was admired by the surrounding Asiatic peoples. Repeated attempts were made to usurp both their secular and spiritual power. The attempt by the Hyksos caused the secrets of the Egyptian king-making ceremony to be lost forever. Also, the reptilian bloodline is spread among many peoples as a result of conquests and interbreeding.

Still to come: Templars, Masons, Rosicrucians

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
another reptillian thread!! Again show me solid proof..!! this was established in my other thread where it was put forward that the refrence to animals is metaphorical and symbolic...to literal!! How could humans shift into reptiles?

Impossible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join