It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
another reptillian thread!! Again show me solid proof..!! How could humans shift into reptiles?

Impossible.

Re-read my posts (or read them for the first time) and you will see I did give evidence. I cannot show you solid proof as you are in your home behind a computer screen. And so am I.

I agree. Nowhere do I assert that they "shift into reptiles." The reptilians are men.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just to make things clear, they are lizards. Shape-shifting lizards, lizards that can change to and fro whenever they please- DNA pending of course. They did not create humans, they only took over operations. This was approximately 4000 or so years ago. There really is not a good-happy-smiley story to tell here. It is sad and horrifying, however you humans need to wake up and come to the realization that your pathetic lives can no longer co-exist with these creatures. They believe they own you, and they DO if you let them. As for evidence, what evidence do you need other than your bloody common sense. Get off your behind and look around you, explore, ponder, and question everything. They rub it in your face every day. The TV you watch, the movies you enjoy, even the clothes you wear, and it is EVERYWHERE. This reality is put upon you. You were born into it so you believe it is the norm, well I am telling you that it is not. If you stop everything that you are doing, and forget everything that you have learned, stand up and look at the world anew, you will see them.

The static in the air and around all things, astral projection, ghosts and faeries, dragons and demons, glitches, déjà vu, dreams, all of this is tied together and you think this is normal? Wake up and smell the destruction, the chaos. The only thing holding you back is YOU. Okay, okay, okay, okay, I am crazy and what do I know and blah-blah-blah. Sooo what? If you believe that I am crazy then go out and prove it. Yes, that is right; prove to me that there are not lizzies running about here and in the 4th dimension. Prove all of this is just a bunch of tree bark. Ah, but you cannot. Question me, and question this information, but get off your behinds and prove it wrong. Do some bloody research, look around a bit, and ask questions.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Just to make things clear, they are lizards. Shape-shifting lizards, lizards that can change to and fro whenever they please-

Sheesh. No, they are not lizards. I am trying to do a half decent thread here with historical fact and some logical reasoning. Why do you feel the need to pollute it with this garbage? Begin your own thread if you can't handle it.

If you believe that I am crazy then go out and prove it. Yes, that is right; prove to me that there are not lizzies running about here and in the 4th dimension. Prove all of this is just a bunch of tree bark. Ah, but you cannot. Question me, and question this information, but get off your behinds and prove it wrong. Do some bloody research, look around a bit, and ask questions.

Typical. Yes, by this passage I do believe you to be crazy. And the burden of proof is not on me it is on you. So, like I said start your own thread and present your evidence that they are real reptiles. Go ahead. I'd love to read it. The fact is, all the evidence you would present I have already refuted in this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

You should of posted this in ancient archeology. A lot of the users there have a lot of information that would back you up. I must agree I first thought "Oh no, another Reptilian thread" but then I read the WHOLE thing and must say I agree with what you are saying.
In the past, kings were regarded as gods. The nobility (who actually ran things) stayed in the king's good grace. Many of them would wear ceremonial masks and the snake was considered a royal symbol (they did eat rats that ate the food supplies). Keep on writing this fascinating post and don't worry about the David Icke types.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OP, you're killing me, so much interesting information in this thread, when will i be able to go through all of it?

I don't even care if the conclusion is all wrong. Shapeshifting lizard-men or not, still there's a lot of fascinating stuff here! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
the true brainwashing begins when people actually believe this sh*t about reptilians, has anyone questioned why similar to this, the theory that blacks were the first to populate, and all other so called consiracies and 'secret links" theories for other "races" or anything, at the end of the day, I've gotta think to myself

1- Should I Disbelief in a conspiracy and risk being Suprised that it was all true????
OR
2- Should I believe in a conspiracy and risk being surprised that it was all false????

if your smart you'd pick no 1

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
If you believe that I am crazy then go out and prove it. Yes, that is right; prove to me that there are not lizzies running about here and in the 4th dimension. Prove all of this is just a bunch of tree bark. Ah, but you cannot. Question me, and question this information, but get off your behinds and prove it wrong. Do some bloody research, look around a bit, and ask questions.

The burden of proof is not with those who don't believe in the boogeyman, it's with those that do. You prove it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Although I agree with Leira - it seems a connection is being made between 'aryan' features and the propensity for advancement in civilisation, as though non-'aryans' would not be capable of such achievements. I believe the OP even used the term "super-stock". I'm not suggesting anyone here is promoting notions of racial superiority, but I really don't see why some mummies found in Asia with typically European features proves that this advanced ancient race must have been tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed (or similar). In fact, I remember reading an article about an ancient mummy (African or South-American - I can't remember) being found buried somewhere in Scandinavia, and NOT as a slave but as a respected person. Anomalous locations for mummies of one racial type or other isn't proof.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I believe the OP even used the term "super-stock". I'm not suggesting anyone here is promoting notions of racial superiority,

The phrase is not my own. It seems to be the accepted terminology for the area of language study. I guess I wasn't clear in my original post that the phrase 'superstock' refers to language and not genetics. My fault.

For the sake of clarity, we will repeat that Finno-Ugrian, along with Samoyedic, forms the Uralic linguistic stock or sub-stock which may or may not be united with Turkic, Tungusic, and Mongolian in a Ural-Altaic superstock. It is now believed that early Finno-Ugriain was one of the two elements which blended to form basic Indo-European. Source

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
TheComte

This has been a very interesting post. I have read through the entire post and have enjoyed it thoroughly up to and including the usual “thread Hoppers” that don’t bother reading the post just jump to conclusions by reading the titles.

Again I ask for more proof and less speculation.

Well, I understand that for some proof is impossible to come by while sitting behind a computer in your home. Especially of something that happened 10-12000 years ago.

Well actually some of us work and live in the real world, and open real books and talk with real professors at universities.

What they had in common was a tall stature, light skin, light hair, and pale eyes. They were the first to domesticate the horse, around 4000BC.

With regards to the racial features of these people again there is no proof of their hair and eye color! Sorry does not wash. It is a well known fact that mummies be it natural or man made mummies of all races after a long period of time the hair seems to turn a reddish blondish color, regardless of race.

So the proof is in the mummies! Does not wash. You bring up a good amount of history and have done a wonderful job of connecting the dots but this is not the first time I have heard this THEORY.

You have also thrown in Leprechauns and the priory of Sion? Again I ask for facts man FACTS. You did a wonderful job with your DNA evidence, Applauds loudly. I can see how they may have migrated hell even the people of Bass descent were lately found to be of a east African blood line. Good job there.

but...

Now, I realize the Black Sea deluge theory does not line up in terms of dates. However, they are not far off. If the deluge happened around 5600 BC, that is 7600 years ago. If we allow for a slow rise to normal levels, and a margin of error for the dates, they could come pretty close.

Again I'm glad you realize it's a THEORY, and even in your own logic it does not line up.

Dont get me wrong I thouroughly enjoyed this thread it's a great read. But I think it's more fiction as you state here

Now imagine the scales of the armour coloured a pale green. It is no wonder they were thought of as reptilians. And the horse possibly as some kind of chimera.

Imagine? No FACTS?

You see, the statues were made thousands of years after the fact when the serpent/reptilian myth was already ingrained in the culture. They are not literal representations, but representations based on a description passed down through oral tradition. The notion that an oral history would not be corrupted over a period of one or two thousand years is ludicrous.

Again no facts SPECULATION on the OP's part here!
Some one has posted a contrary opinion, No need to state that what they see is ludicrous when their opinion runs contrary to yours.

Sheesh. No, they are not lizards. I am trying to do a half decent thread here with historical fact and some logical reasoning. Why do you feel the need to pollute it with this garbage? Begin your own thread if you can't handle it.

I feel your pain here OP People should read the freaking thread completely before mindlessly making statements like that.

Again this has been a great read it has been a most entertaining mix of real history with a little bit of drama and a nice amount of FICTION thrown in for good measure.

But too many " IF's " and " Possibly " and " One Could Imagine " and
" Maybes “
For my taste if one is trying to propose a theory like this
I’m looking forward to the rest of your post on this thread TheComte

SLAY

[edit on 23-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Read the posts man Nobody is talking about shape shifting anything!

Walks away mumbling to himself and makes a vey large sandwhich with all the fixings!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

The OP contains numerous references. What would you like to have a reptillian knock on your door and proceed to tell you their history?

What evidence would suit you? Until you can answer that, do not ask for evidence when much was given in the manner of sources and images.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
With regards to the racial features of these people again there is no proof of their hair and eye color! Sorry does not wash. It is a well known fact that mummies be it natural or man made mummies of all races after a long period of time the hair seems to turn a reddish blondish color, regardless of race.

I have done some research on the "fading hair color" of ancient mummies and must say I believe you are wrong here!
There are many examples of ancient mummies found in the andes mountains of peru that after long periods of time still have black hair.
I have found no evidence for hair color fading so much as to be mistaken for any thing other than the original color.
here is a quote from some research that was done on mummies and their hair color.

Comparing the colour of similarly aged South American mummies, there is no reason for anything other than a very slight lightening of the hair color in the very oldest mummies.

and here's the link,

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com...

I am sure if you would like to do more research you will find evidence of the resilience of ancient mummy hair color.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Great to see stars and flags for positive and open discussion on zee reptilians. Awesome research. I suggest Tsarion/Icke/Collier/Cooper/Maxwell/Kane to name a few to further that valuable research you have here.

And remember folks, the best way to kill the lizard is with warm heart felt love, apparently they hate the stuff.

Z

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BroonStone

There are some studies into mummy hair from Egypt that concludes the hair preservation is great. Generally, hair really only degrades in colour if it's been buried in acidic environments. If it's kept in a dark place with a stable temperature, it won't change much at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The Sumerians weren't the parent civillisation of anyone.

The parent civillisation of the civillisations like Sumer seems to be from Turkey from about 15 k to 9k Bp. There's a big stone temple at Gobekli Tepe with a 13,500 year old statue in outside it..

They are connected to all the early civillisationsfrom the Rhine, Ukraine to Egypt and the Harappans, they were the proto Indo Europeans. They discovered farming, which dates back at least 14,000 years now.

I hope this clears up a few things.

Also, regarding some other things I've seen on this topic...

The Tarim mummies were of a normal height, and had a lot of Asian DNA in them when tested (normal humans). They appear to have been an Indo European people judging by the writing they found.

And...the Celts seem to have spoken an Afro Asiatic language then converted to Indo European Celtic in the Neolithic. They originally came from the Atlantic coast area, which got flooded out when the ice age ended.

I've got a major interest in the birth of Western civilisation. I've spent the last year researching it. It all spawns from Southern Turkey. The Gods were meant to live at the source of the Euphrates and Tigris on one of the mountains in the older myths.

You should take a look at the Vinca statuettes, they predate Sumer and have big reptillian faces.
www.philipcoppens.com...
terraeantiqvae.blogia.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Interesting thread. Although I agree with Leira - it seems a connection is being made between 'aryan' features and the propensity for advancement in civilisation, as though non-'aryans' would not be capable of such achievements.

"Would not be capable" or perhaps they didn't care to be? What is so great about technological advancement? It has its downsides. Waste, living beyond means, concentration and focus on things non-emotional, greed, etc.

I read a book by Fool's Crowe, a Native American/Lakota medicine man and I was completely moved and it led me to a great longing for simplicity. I am addicted to my technology. I can remember when playing outside and using one's imagination was "fun" and now I can't live without this stupid computer.

Maybe the non-Aryans just cared more about family and spirituality and things of true importance. Just because they didn't build it didn't mean that they were any less intelligent. Perhaps, it just meant they had their priorities straight.

In what we call native cultures there is this prevailing theme of taking only what you need and not more. What's wrong with that? Maybe we ought to have been content with tipis, smaller structures, and smaller tribes, maybe nation building was not the way to go. Technology didn't bring peace, enlightenment, or even more free time. I don't have a single friend that takes a breath before 8 at night.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
great scholarly work here OP, with a few leaps in logic that make it fun.

Your idea about the armored "Dragons" is an interesting one.
But this is the thing...Humans have the "monkey instinct" that is to say...
all animals run from fire except monkeys, they get to a safe spot and then they watch.
So it stands to reason that even some ancient babylonian house slave would be in a position to see this "Dragon" for what he actually was. What I'm saying is that people are clever and I think that if the big scary dragon the whole city was buzzing about was actually just some pale-skinned sailor, they would have exposed him.
BUT- phonecians were known to be highly secretive...they guarded the secrets of seamanship and trade routes jealously...so it stands to reason that if this "Dragon" were really some shamanic proto-scythian/phoencian evangelizing civilization he would guard that secret (as it may be one of his only cards to play as a stranger in new city).

It's also plausible that this Dragon returned to the sea at night where his boat (probably crewed) was waiting. Ancient seafarers had to run a knife-edge of safety at nightfall... on one hand it would be great to anchor near shore, on the other hand the people on shore would know that you were sleeping and carrying money, food and trade goods.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Maybe that has something to do with the Book of Revelations, the worship of the Beast, the mark of the Beast and the Image of the beast all related like those explantions.

I think they are true, I have seen the distortions up and around people like some control pad wire and its growing world wide in populations. Think of the predator movies but with one behind you like 8feet tall and some taller. Could be guardian Angels who knows.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join