It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope 9/11 was an inside job and we are all going to be shipped off to FEMA camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This may seem morbid to some, but I am serious.

Who thinks it would make their life more interesting if 9/11 was a conspiracy, martial law was declared, and we were all shipped off to FEMA camps?

I don't want to get flamed, and I lost an uncle who was a firefighter at the WTC.
I am just saying, my life is very boring and depressing and without meaning and I don't think anything could be worse. I feel like being shipped off to a FEMA camp would at least be interesting. Perhaps physical suffering would give my life purpose. To fight an oppressor.

What do you all think? 50 years in an office, so you can earn enough to retire and then die, or a worldwide conspiracy to fight against? At least FEMA camp would be overt oppression instead of the hidden oppression crushing me.

Am I insane?

[edit on 17-7-2008 by CallMeMaury]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I noticed this was under close staff scrutiny and with no replies yet.

I just want to assure the mods that this is not a joke. It may be poorly communicated, but it is the way I feel right now. And I thought it would be a concept people would be up for discussing. I am not trying to get flamed or offend anyone.

Either way, please have my assurances I posted this with only the intention of communicating my feelings and seeing if anyone agrees. I think it is a valid sentiment.

Thanks sincerely for all your hard work, mods.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think many people feel that way Maury, which may account for the number of people who seem to support a radical opinion on this site.

Life can be dull, if you let it, and often times the allure of change and excitement can bring us to desiring disaster. Having an overt and common enemy would be refreshing, but peace would be better. I share your feelings, but I also understand that if the world was this way, I might be wishing that it were otherwise.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I guarantee you would change your mind as soon as it happened. It sounds like you just crave some kind of risk in life to make it more exciting. There are other ways to satisfy that craving. Maybe you just want a big change. Maybe you're not happy with where you live, or your job, or your lifestyle. Figure out what bores you the most and change it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I know you are correct. I read all the 9/11 stuff.

I just want anything but the hell I am living.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

you don't have to wait.
start fighting the NWO, now.
why wait until you're in a camp and ineffective to the cause?
the fact that you are so bored just trying to run the EARN to PAY OFF DEBT gamut is actually proof that you are already a slave.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How do i fight?

Not to be sarcastic, but the internet empire of the truth people doesn't seem to be toppling anything?

Are there communities I could join? Real places where people are fighting this stuff?

How?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would personally rather have the Earth destroyed by Planet X... but thats just me.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you need a purpose. You feel the need to do something that you would consider worth while and with some sense of higher purpose. I know that feeling very well and I agree an earlier poster. You do not have to wait. Set a goal and do what you have to do to accomplish that goal. Do some research, start spreading the word. Open other people's eyes to what is happening around them that they do notunderstand yet. That is what I have been doing. Just recently I have moved again and I am starting over again at the age of 35. I now have 3 roommates all under the age of 24. They have become my new project. They are the eyes I have slowly begun to open. Its just a matter of finding a way that they can relate to the material. Pointing out to them how these things do in fact efect thier everyday lives. You'd be shocked how well some people will respond to you....especially the younger people.

That is what has shocked me more than anything. People my ae dont want to talk about these issues. People my age will tell others.."Do not talk politics with him and get him started". It is the younger people who have been so much more receptive and willing to learn.

It may not be much, but it is a start. It may not be on par with what Alex Jones does, it may not be glamerous and it may not be immediately rewarding, but it is a start and you can make a change one person at a time.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
instead of hoping for martial law for the sake of excitement, perhaps now is the time to start planning a trip to visit Machu Picchu or to go White Water River Rafting.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Well Maury, you are the first person I've seen say that they wished the theories and rumors about 9-11 being inside and the NWO destruction of America we true and going to happen because you were...bored.

You know I can't say I hope the NWO rumors happen in America (engineered economic ruin, new terror attack in nuclear form, the chaos and government control, the merger of our neighbors to the north and south) because I know those things entail great loss of life.

I will say this, I believe we as a race are long overdue for a dramatic change.
I believe though that it will come in the form of trial by fire. Great revelation and much pain before this whole thing has been stopped in it's tracks.

The time when this happens will be like a flag of truce being universally waved.
Not because we all get along, but because no one will be able to harm anyone that lives to see that change. Death and time will fall away as will our present form.

Then we will see our true place in the universe and the rest of our hidden brothers and sisters.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Maury my boy, I'm going out on a limb by stating I do not believe you have children.

I firmly believe your entire outlook on FEMA Camps would change once you experience the love of having a child. No sane individual would not want to be able to provide, care for and protect their child.

The greatest gift we have as humans is the ability to reproduce. It changes your life forever.

Now get out of the house and at least start practicing on having kids with a willing participant.

Becker

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Becker44]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Now get out of the house and at least start practicing on having kids with a willing participant.

great suggestion!

"hey, you aren't making a lot of sense, and seem to be bent on some type of self-destructive stint, so why not go and reproduce?"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Lighten up Sci-Fi I'm trying to help the boy.

Females are the more logical and caring species so it may do him some good. Nothing better to come back to reality then to be loved by another.

I find it a better alternative than leaving him with you so you can re-hash his destructive behaviors.

Becker

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Maury -

I understand where you are at, have been a version of there myself and sincerely reccomend picking up a book called "The Eternal Validity of the Soul". Here is the amazon.com link: www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216334552&sr=8-1

It takes a little courage as it is a 'channeled' book, I mightily reisited reading it for that very reason, but a dear friend would not let me off the hook and insisted I read at least the first hundred pages. To get her off my back, I agreed... and I am so glad I did. Even if you decide that it is just the author, Jane Roberts', sub-concious speaking, and even disagree with what is put forth, I can pretty much guarantee that you will be intellectually engaged and that journey alone will make your life much more interesting to you.

If you will click on the link you will see that the people who read this book are highly intelligent, articulate and not necessarily "New Age-ists", many of them also put forth very long summations about the content of the book and their experiences before/during/after reading. If you decide to make the leap and want to talk about it, feel free to U2U me.

Otherwise know you are not alone in the world, your life not only has meaning, but you are miraculous and capable of miraculous things. You don't need a prison camp experience to express that, just a little faith and curiosity.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Who thinks it would make their life more interesting if 9/11 was a conspiracy, martial law was declared, and we were all shipped off to FEMA camps?

Watch out if they send you to showers! Also don't drop the soap!

new topics

top topics

join