It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks - Spotting the energy thieves amongst us.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Very interesting, but not an original concept. My first exposure to this was from reading The Celestine Prophecy with its 10 Insights.

THE SIXTH INSIGHT . . . CLEARING THE PAST
The more we stay connected, the more we are acutely aware of those times when we lose connection, usually when we are under stress. In these times, we can see our own particular way of stealing energy from others. Once our manipulations are brought to personal awareness, our connection becomes more constant and we can discover our own growth path in life, and our spiritual mission--the personal way we can contribute to the world.

This book was a world-wide best seller and first published 15 years ago in 1993. Since then many more books have come out and a movie version has been made.

An interesting thing about this book is that it is presented in the form of a novel, instead of the usual "self-help" book format for this type of information.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am not certain it occurs as stated by the OP, but I think everyone is taking the right tack on the subject. If you have done any study of quantum physics, you know this is a common theme—everyone and everything is connected. I don't know that there is any sinistar force at work, other than negative energy leads to further negative energy.

Positive thoughts can lead to a happier life simply because you draw the positive to you. Oprah has been on this train for awhile, getting folks onto her show that talk about this effect, so it's starting to become more mainstream (no, I rarely watch her, but alas, my wife does). She doesn't mention quantum physics, but that's what it is. I do think entanglement occurs, and once we actually start to come to terms and understand quantum physics, we'll be able to manipulate not only our energy, but others, in a more positive fashion. I don't think those who are negative are this way because they are portals of evil, they have just had bad experiences, and negative energy attracts more negative energy, it feeds itself.

Of course, in the past, before people delved into quantum physics, it was common knowledge that you could change someone's attitude with a positive disposition, but there was a lot more science behind that, than people knew.

Negative energy begets more negative energy. If someone has that mindset, try to make it positive, instead of considering that person a negative portal that must be avoided. Humanity won't improve if we all assume everyone else is out to get us.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Great thread. I've never heard of anything like this before. But as someone who has an invisible "tell me all your problems" sign on her head, the concept fascinates me. Thanks for posting this topic and for providing links for further reading.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by contactee

That does sound rather disturbing, I think you should look into protecting yourself in some way. Once an interest has been shown in a person, that person is, from what I have researched and experienced, subject to continual similar encounters. Knowledge and awareness helps protect. I also use orgonite, although many dispute its affectiveness.

Thank you for your post, take care of yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
reply to post by TrueLight

Great post welcome to ATS!! I found the information you posted to not only be informative but also having much substance. I'm trying to comprise some notes on the works I'll keep you posted if I come up with anything good.

Sounds good, there is an astonishing amount of information in the main notes PDF. Probably enough for quite a few good topics. Let me know how you get on.

Regards.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight
reply to post by contactee

That does sound rather disturbing, I think you should look into protecting yourself in some way. Once an interest has been shown in a person, that person is, from what I have researched and experienced, subject to continual similar encounters. Knowledge and awareness helps protect. I also use orgonite, although many dispute its affectiveness.

Thank you for your post, take care of yourself.

thank you v.much.

I just wanted to add that while many think drugs don't work, they actuall have worked for me, which is the main reason why I tend to think it's more a problem from within myself(a chemical imbalance) than an external event.

It was a pretty trippy time going mad, thinking people are evil or vampires, people on TV & IRL having 'vampire teeth'.

Anyway, despite thinking I am suffering a mental disorder period, your post resonated with me simply because in the week before I begged to go to hospital, I believed at one point in energy sucking aliens from mars, LOL.

anyhow ... it's a bit embarassing

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Originallyposted by Ceara
I also remember reading in Robert Monroe's books about his experience with the "stream" (my word) of souls in energy form all gathered together in one "place," waiting for the rest of the souls to return, so they could gather up and head off to another "place," only to split up and do it all over again. The way he described it reminded me of a busy highway, only everyone on the highway knew him and was a part of him, and recognized his energy. And they were waiting for him so they could move on. "To what?" he asked. They said, "We won't know until we get there."

I like the Monroe Institute programs, but I have my doubts on some of them. Especially one tri-tones (hemisync) audio session I was using to learn some nifty psychic skills. I actually came face to face whilst out of body, with a beige coloured reptillian. Then things started to go a bit awry. This is why I think protecting oneself with knowledge is a very good idea.

Originally posted by Ceara
Oh, forgot to add that sexual energy is one favourite of those who like to be energy vampires. We have to be careful of this. And I believe all the sexual deviant behaviour we see today is a symptom of the problem. Sexual energy when used correctly can be of great benefit to those who participate. If it's loving and with good intention, it can greatly enhance our lives in a positive manner.

I think this is why the secret societal type are attending places like Bohemian Grove, stirring up energy forces by having sex with young male prostitutes. I don't know why gay sex appears to be more powerful, but apparently they think it is. Jack Parsons alledgedly was able to tear open the veil between dimensions while masturbating furiously, while L.R.Hubbard viewed the occurrances astrally. You make very good points here.

Thank you for your comments.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

I can also control my feelings and emotions since I was awaken. I think it's because we see the world differently

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Very interesting, but not an original concept. My first exposure to this was from reading The Celestine Prophecy with its 10 Insights.

THE SIXTH INSIGHT . . . CLEARING THE PAST
The more we stay connected, the more we are acutely aware of those times when we lose connection, usually when we are under stress. In these times, we can see our own particular way of stealing energy from others. Once our manipulations are brought to personal awareness, our connection becomes more constant and we can discover our own growth path in life, and our spiritual mission--the personal way we can contribute to the world.

This book was a world-wide best seller and first published 15 years ago in 1993. Since then many more books have come out and a movie version has been made.

An interesting thing about this book is that it is presented in the form of a novel, instead of the usual "self-help" book format for this type of information.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by centurion1211]

Thank you for your post. The links in the original post lead to free research notes that cover all subjects, even chemtrails. I just linked to them because I found them easier to read.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Positive thoughts can lead to a happier life simply because you draw the positive to you. Oprah has been on this train for awhile, getting folks onto her show that talk about this effect, so it's starting to become more mainstream

I heard she was a big advocate of The Secret DVD , there are some notes as to the hyperdimensional nature of "Manifesting", depending on lots of different criteria, it may not be positive forces that provide.
Create your own reality? Thanks for your post.

Originally posted by Girlnextdoor
Great thread. I've never heard of anything like this before. But as someone who has an invisible "tell me all your problems" sign on her head, the concept fascinates me. Thanks for posting this topic and for providing links for further reading.

You sound like a good natured person that is being taken advantage of. Thanks for your post. Take care.

Originally posted by Contactee
Anyway, despite thinking I am suffering a mental disorder period, your post resonated with me simply because in the week before I begged to go to hospital, I believed at one point in energy sucking aliens from mars, LOL.

I made a new topic about psychiatry that might interest you:
Psychiatry Exposed - Doctors confirm psychiatry is a HOAX
Thanks for your post. Take care.

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I like your avatar

Thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I think you are correct Fleabit.

I think past envirnoment and history play a key role in "negative/energy-draining " people.
I believe people who have been drained of energy become "energy vampires" themselves, in an attempt to regain what they have lost. But, like rechargable batteries, once you have been drained, you can never "top-up" to the level you once held (hence, the continual need for recharging).

I am one of those people with excess positive energy, while my wife (who lived through the "Seige of Sarajevo") used to be continually low on positive energy. With my "sharing" of energy (she'd say I'm crazy for explaining it like this ), we have balance in our life. I used to be one of those people where a stranger would push through I train full of people to ask for my assistance, but that has not happened in years (which I believe is due to my lower levels of "available" energy to those in immediate need).

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Johnius]

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Johnius]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread Truelight.

Very enlightening and true IMHO. I too have been 'victim' of these negative energies (and fed them unwittingly !)

The trouble is that once 'awake' the psychic attacks get stronger and stronger and techniques for protection are needed 'constantly'.

Be strong people. Don't let your energies get 'sucked away'

Flag and star for you.

Added to my 'friends' list. BTW I'm in UK too
Blessings winging your way.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Ceara

I like the Monroe Institute programs, but I have my doubts on some of them. Especially one tri-tones (hemisync) audio session I was using to learn some nifty psychic skills. I actually came face to face whilst out of body, with a beige coloured reptillian. Then things started to go a bit awry. This is why I think protecting oneself with knowledge is a very good idea.

Thank you for your comments.

Loving the shift that many on this board have taken in the last few months. Chiming in on this since I have been heavily researching this for almost a year. 1st off, Monroe institute...get off that stuff. They are some sort of front op for psyops, and their brand of hemisync attunes you to sts influence I hear. Stay with more natural ways to entrain your brain.

Next. After you vibrate high enough, usually after your 1st month of succesful countering of sts in the astral, they will pretty much not waste their energy on you when there are more fish in the sea.

The energies of the Now are all about integrating and bringing into balance ALL aspects of yourself to activate your neutral neurons in your brain , which wlll greatly ease your flow through the turbulence. This pretty much means, LOVE ANY & EVERYthing you encounter UNCONDITIONALLY.

STS entities, poop, flies, traffic, smog, pollution, chemtrails, NWO, Bush.
I know. Its a stretch. But try it. your outer world is only a reflection of your inner. As long as you have bias towards something or anything, you do not accept the ONESS as you should. hence, you are doomed to keep relearning that lesson.

Once you do the more unsavory loving after awhile, you will QUICKLY see your world as you have never before experienced. No fear element what soever EVER again.

Almost total immunity to bad luck and people/entities.

try it.
see you all on the other side!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The eyes are called the windows to the soul. They are a lot lot more powerful than the everyday layman is lead to believe. I will give you a very very exciting technique that you or others may try, I think you may be astonished. This technique is called the Visual Ray and is taken from the following website:

educate-yourself.org...

1. Pick a day when you have a number of small, cotton ball looking, fair weather clouds.

2. Decide on the cloud you want to dissipate and have someone photograph, videotape, or at least witness what you are about to do. The experience is exhilarating and it should be shared.

3. Resolve within yourself that you're going to evaporate the cloud with your visual ray and understand that you will draw the orgone energy that was residing within the cloud, into your eyes and then into your body.

4. Concentrate on the cloud you want to bust and slice your visual ray back and forth across it, checkerboard style, horizontally and vertically. Afterwards, bore holes into it and keep slicing the fragments as the cloud begins to break up. You are drawing the orgone energy into your eyes and into you. Keep up the attack. Eventually (within five minutes), the cloud will completely disappear. The first time I did this was electrifying. I was besides myself with giddiness and self delight. You can continue busting clouds, but only up to a point. Eventually, you will absorb as much orgone energy as your body can tolerate at the moment and afterwards absorb no more. Excess orgone can discharge as electricity or through sexual ejaculation (another article).

With this practical demonstration to yourself you will allow the reality of your super-abilities to enter into your belief system, and therefore your own reality. This also very nicely explains what you were experiencing on your train journey. The eyes with intense negative focus can be used to kill a person. "If looks could kill" , yes , they actually can, and a technique for doing such is taught as a very high Qaballistic secret. You were right to look away it seems. I hope this reply resonates with you.

Thank you for your post.

This post resonates very very much with me! I suddenly remember 'chopping up' clouds when I was a kid!

Great site as well, thank you very much for the link!

Originally posted by tgidkp
several years ago i was at an "electronic music event". it was an occasion in which i was "enjoying myself" thoroughly. late into the night, as the hours got early and the party got weird, i got the distinct perception that the group of djs playing that night were involved in some sort of vampirism, and that they were actually feeding upon the crowd in some sort of interdimensional way that only they were privvy to.

suddenly the whole thing seemed frightening and ugly. i hate to defame the group, since they represent the epitome of techno-music to me. nevertheless, further info may be found here: m-nus

thank you, OP, for your post. i agree with much of what you say.

guard yourselfs!

dkp

I have a similar thing when walking into many bars and/or discotheques. It's not directly the impression of being fed upon... but just a "low" energy. If I would have to try put it into words, words that come to my mind are:

jungle, predator, basic instincts and desires, low/dark/slow energy of the flesh. sexual energies being exchanged, the influence of alcohol ,etc.

Many of these places are not 'happy hang-out places' for me.. have never been. I can feel the energies being exchanged, not individual once, but the general atmosphere... or should I say: 'atmosfear'?

I'm always trying to ground myself and keep my own energy. Being able to maintain ones own energy at all times and in all situations is really something I'm trying to learn. I have started to see it as an absolutely vital skill

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

yeah i used to know a few negative types like that..i stay away from them..heh

the matrix is crumbling..we will be entering the photon belt and be flooded with light, along with other cosmic goings on

i hope the dark ones decide to join the light...i will send them all the love i can possibly send to them if they decide to save us or keep us safe.

take care

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen
Once you do the more unsavory loving after awhile, you will QUICKLY see your world as you have never before experienced. No fear element what soever EVER again.

Almost total immunity to bad luck and people/entities.

try it.
see you all on the other side!

Yeah I'm there also, it's nice. After a point you don't need to worry about protecting yourself. People want my energy, they can have it... but it won't be negative energy. So it'll either transform them or they won't take it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
several years ago i was at an "electronic music event". it was an occasion in which i was "enjoying myself" thoroughly. late into the night, as the hours got early and the party got weird, i got the distinct perception that the group of djs playing that night were involved in some sort of vampirism, and that they were actually feeding upon the crowd in some sort of interdimensional way that only they were privvy to.

suddenly the whole thing seemed frightening and ugly. i hate to defame the group, since they represent the epitome of techno-music to me. nevertheless, further info may be found here: m-nus

thank you, OP, for your post. i agree with much of what you say.

guard yourselfs!

dkp

I have never posted anything here before, but this has struck a cord with me. I have read about this before and have experienced myself. The reason that I am responding to this post, is because i started the same way. I first noticed people were doing this while I was under the influence of MDMA. After I had experienced it a number of times, I start to notice it in lots of different people. After a while i thought that i had some mental disorder and was suffering a breakdown. It lasted for about three years and caused me to withdraw from society and life in general. About a year ago I started to move on with my life and i fell a lot better. I can still notice it happening, but i don't let it get to me and try to leave the situation as soon as i notice it. After all that has happened to me i have strongly encouraged everone that expresses intrest in MDMA to avoid it unless you are ready for things that you would expect. I am in the navy now and no longer do drugs, but I apperciate what they have allowed me to see. I just thought that the situation were similar and would like to see if there are any opionions on the subject.

-not

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was going to add a rational thought here - but you reallly have something.

I nearly started a thread before re: Why is the media/news so depressing. Why as humans do we buy papers that basically shock us and make us miserable. Why do we read e.g. knife attacks with some sick resonance and yet don't read about the good people e.g. opening of the railway in India's troubled state (I can't remember but it's the state between India and Pakistan).

Even on ATS - cracking piccies of Iran and thread showing these as normal people yet, yet every other post is war mongering or negative.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just wanted to add, I was not endorsing the Monroe Institute Program or their facility.

I was mentioning Robert Monroe's books that he wrote before he died and how he shares his experiences.

I don't know how the institute got brought into the conversation. It's not even run by any of his family members any more. I would be wary that it's in the hands of other people now and who knows what they will do there.

But the books remain the same, and I always recommend them for they contain information on so many levels of different topics.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
NOW, JUST WAIT A SECOND!

Not saying any of you is a weirdo or has not got it straight, but

I think that whatever you want to believe, will become true (if only for you). Dont let drawbacks or worse getting you to believe it's no longer in your hands (out of reach). Believe in yourself like you have always done when you where young(er)! Dont believe this nonsense!

Even if it was true, you are only making it (them) stronger! Lots of the posts I red in this thread is proving most of you is more than average intelligent. Intelligent people tend to look further than then obvious, which is a good thing but DONT let get to your Self, its the most precious you've have.

Maybe ill be kicked and slapped by you, but just give it thought: Could it be true that the puzzle isn't a puzzle in the first place? But is just IS.

If I can only reach some of you to take back your lives into your own hands, you would notice that these evil thoughts or thoughts of evil would soon be past.

USA and UK are great! As well as their citizens! And I am not even one of them.

Please escape these thought and use your energy wisely

Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join