It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks - Spotting the energy thieves amongst us.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Thankfully to Buddhism, reading, spiritual healing and enlightenment I have been able to build up a mental and moral wall to those.

Awareness, and knowledge protects. These is a system of causality in place that denies attacks if you are are aware of their imminent threat or possibility. This quote is from the site listed in my OP and is bang on the money in my opinion.

"Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Always use love: kind love for the kind, tough love for the tough."

Thank you for your comment

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

This would mean freewill is only for those which have an enhanced DNA signature, and would explain "Original sin theory" and how that could be possible under the group mind.

The soul and DNA is very very closely connected. I believe that by studying a persons DNA you can "read" the nature of their soul energy. For instance, just by changing your thoughts you effect subtle changes in your DNA. This , I believe, is the reason that the governments are hoarding these huge amounts of information about people on DNA databases. A thesis is that newborn soul in an child gets to work immediately changing and structuring the DNA in the body it is inhabitting. This is the basis behind karmic debt, how some people are born with scars on them that have no source for their appearance in this world. Under regression they can remember being injured in a previous life, this also explains very nicely how some people suffer from phantom pains et al. If you can accept this knowledge it becomes clear that the main purpose of these GM foods, bad medications and chemtrails are no less than attempts to alter our DNA, thus entrapping our souls just like the Organic Portals are.

Thank you for your comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirador

However within 15 seconds I was having significant heart palpitations and those lasted the entire trip.

All this time she was actively trying to get eye contact with me by doing small movements and things to attract my intention. Somehow I just 'knew' that if I would make eye contact with here, "it would be over with me".. I really had to fight to keep ignoring her, despite feeling very much uncomfortable.

The eyes are called the windows to the soul. They are a lot lot more powerful than the everyday layman is lead to believe. I will give you a very very exciting technique that you or others may try, I think you may be astonished. This technique is called the Visual Ray and is taken from the following website:

educate-yourself.org...

1. Pick a day when you have a number of small, cotton ball looking, fair weather clouds.

2. Decide on the cloud you want to dissipate and have someone photograph, videotape, or at least witness what you are about to do. The experience is exhilarating and it should be shared.

3. Resolve within yourself that you're going to evaporate the cloud with your visual ray and understand that you will draw the orgone energy that was residing within the cloud, into your eyes and then into your body.

4. Concentrate on the cloud you want to bust and slice your visual ray back and forth across it, checkerboard style, horizontally and vertically. Afterwards, bore holes into it and keep slicing the fragments as the cloud begins to break up. You are drawing the orgone energy into your eyes and into you. Keep up the attack. Eventually (within five minutes), the cloud will completely disappear. The first time I did this was electrifying. I was besides myself with giddiness and self delight. You can continue busting clouds, but only up to a point. Eventually, you will absorb as much orgone energy as your body can tolerate at the moment and afterwards absorb no more. Excess orgone can discharge as electricity or through sexual ejaculation (another article).

With this practical demonstration to yourself you will allow the reality of your super-abilities to enter into your belief system, and therefore your own reality. This also very nicely explains what you were experiencing on your train journey. The eyes with intense negative focus can be used to kill a person. "If looks could kill" , yes , they actually can, and a technique for doing such is taught as a very high Qaballistic secret. You were right to look away it seems. I hope this reply resonates with you.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The Main Stream Media is the most potent, wide-spread WEAPON used to utilize these mind-warfare techniques, and work well they have.

Once you "detach" from the system, it is almost surreal to see the world through those new eyes...

You are bang on, the main stream media is merely a tool which is used to program the collective subconscious - the real engine driving this waking dream we are all having to endure. The level of subterfuge and deception in the media is abhorrent and nearly always blatantly obvious to a sober and awakened human being. Television is the worst of the lot, and therefore, I believe the most utilised. There is a very nice book on the subject which I have, called:

The Age of Manipulation by Wilson Bryan Key.

I would give provide the link to amazon for readers, but sadly, for some reason, it is not showing up presently. Another futile attack maybe. However as a great amount of people are aware there is a lot of information about subliminal advertising on places like youtube and google etc. Gathering as much knowledge as possible protects against the subliminal assault on our subconscious by the media filth. Personally I haven't even turned my television on for weeks, and I feel much more alive for it.

Thank you for your comments

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Well I guess it is even more complex since there indeed are real "people" (I have encountered them) who can steal your energy and lust for life.

Because they indeed feed themselves on your misery.

Thankfully to Buddhism, reading, spiritual healing and enlightenment I have been able to build up a mental and moral wall to those.

What are they? Demons? Hybrids?

Starred and Flagged.

Grey Magic.

I like the OP - there are a lot of similarities with spirituality in the Islamic religion that I've recently read up on. According to that these beings are called 'Djinn' which are essentially creature made before man from a "smokeless fire" AND like man, they have will power. They DO influence people in the exact ways described in the OP. Furthermore, some are intentionally good, some are intentionally bad. Those that DO feed off negative energy want to simply destroy you (as described in the OP). There is an organisational structure of the beings that intentionally cause harm and the attacks are carefully and precisely coordinated depending on the human persons weak points. Oh, and they can see us but we can't physically see them unless they want us to.

I would say that the material in the link is EXTREMELY accurate but one thing it misses is 'why' do they hate us so much. I won't even go there, unless you want me to...

Oh, and even if you are ignorant these beings they can still take you down by orchestrating catastrophic events (which you will cause) and then amplyfing your negative energy through a variety of means until you lose the will to live.

So, whether you know about them or not, it is extremely difficult to fight against it. Yes, we need a 'guidebook' to do so.

I really like this thread.

EDIT: OK, I've read the external links in the OP and they are the BEST links I have ever seen in this forum. They can really change your life and the recommendations are spot on. Well done!!!

EDIT2: Most of the stuff in this post is in the links already! Well done again! Who are the authors?

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Don't let my avatar fool you. I'm actually female. But thanks anyways

Full 'awakening' is something I can only dream of reaching. I'd love to get together in a group of like-minded people, cause I think our spiritual side and whole design is group orientated. As long as majority of the open people are fragmented it's easier for the matrix to keep us in order. The internet helps to a degree, but it's hard to really connect with people online. If we all start getting together and adding some love and power to the grid it would make a huge difference I think. Unfortunately in Glasgow you don't come across many people that have opened their eyes to our full potential.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

I like the OP - there are a lot of similarities with spirituality in the Islamic religion that I've recently read up on. According to that these beings are called 'Djinn' which are essentially creature made before man from a "smokeless fire" AND like man, they have will power. They DO influence people in the exact ways described in the OP. Furthermore, some are intentionally good, some are intentionally bad. Those that DO feed off negative energy want to simply destroy you (as described in the OP). There is an organisational structure of the beings that intentionally cause harm and the attacks are carefully and precisely coordinated depending on the human persons weak points. Oh, and they can see us but we can't physically see them unless they want us to.

I sometimes chat to a gentleman who is a Muslim. We have had the conversation about the Djinn many times, he has also read the website I linked to, and like yourself, he finds a lot of correlation.

Thank you for your post and kind comments.

EDIT to add, the author of the website is called Tom Montalk

[edit on 18-7-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

Don't let my avatar fool you. I'm actually female. But thanks anyways

Opps, you are absolutely right, I did make that assumption from your avatar, almost subconsciously. I shouldn't have made an assumption. I apologise. Hehe. I think your idea about groups is a good one, however, keeping this new awareness at grass roots level makes it harder for the usurpers (NWO etc) to stop. And it also makes it impossible for them to infiltrate, no organization, no infiltration, we win. Actually the NWO have already lost , they just haven't realised it yet, because they take advice from beings that reside in a dimension where "wishful thinking" is enough to succeed. I believe when people realise their awesome potency, this craziness will be over.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I made a new topic that readers of this one may be interested in. It didn't really fit within the "Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks" Title, it is somewhat related. If you believe the government is medicating people to stop them realising their true divine power within this may well be of interest. Especially as this is a way of reducing awareness, and reduced awareness leads to hyperdimensional attacks

Psychiatry Exposed? - Doctors confirm psychiatry is a HOAX

Regards.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
several years ago i was at an "electronic music event". it was an occasion in which i was "enjoying myself" thoroughly. late into the night, as the hours got early and the party got weird, i got the distinct perception that the group of djs playing that night were involved in some sort of vampirism, and that they were actually feeding upon the crowd in some sort of interdimensional way that only they were privvy to.

suddenly the whole thing seemed frightening and ugly. i hate to defame the group, since they represent the epitome of techno-music to me. nevertheless, further info may be found here: m-nus

thank you, OP, for your post. i agree with much of what you say.

guard yourselfs!

dkp

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I agree with the OP about "energy vampires."

However, I do not agree with the statement that some humans are group souls, while other humans are individual souls.

In my opinion, this is not how it is.

ALL humans have individual souls, a higher self or 'spark' of the Source.

Group souls on the other hand, do exist, but in other lifeforms, like bees, deer and other wildlife.

I encourage you to expand your reading material to include Theosophy.

This link to a book by Leadbeater explains the concept of the group animal soul and the difference between a group soul and a human soul.

C.W. Leadbeater

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
several years ago i was at an "electronic music event". it was an occasion in which i was "enjoying myself" thoroughly. late into the night, as the hours got early and the party got weird, i got the distinct perception that the group of djs playing that night were involved in some sort of vampirism, and that they were actually feeding upon the crowd in some sort of interdimensional way that only they were privvy to.

It's completely believable, late at night is when these entities thrive. This is the background behind the vampires being affraid of the light. If there are large groups of humans, some inebriated, in a trance or euphoric like state, you can guarentee a visit from our lower 4th density friends.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara

However, I do not agree with the statement that some humans are group souls, while other humans are individual souls.

Group souls on the other hand, do exist, but in other lifeforms, like bees, deer and other wildlife.

I encourage you to expand your reading material to include Theosophy.

This link to a book by Leadbeater explains the concept of the group animal soul and the difference between a group soul and a human soul.

C.W. Leadbeater

I believe there is some kind of grouping connection between humans (like family members, husband, wife, children, twins) that I have seen that are clearly 'paranormal'. But I agree, every human has one soul. Maybe there are connections between souls that are not so obvious?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara

Thank you for your opinion. It is my personal view that the possibility exists that whilst individual consciousness might be present, the soul of these "Organic Portals" is a group soul. Therefore they can return but not reincarnate. Reincarnation suggests a fully formed soul that has learned lessons from previous lives and enjoyed states of being outside this realm. I think the suggestion on the site is that group souls may return (be reborn) on Earth while maintaining their individual ego. But advancement outside of the illusory world, Maya, is not possible until they advance as a group. If you read the original link to the montalk site you will see that it is suggested that some of these individuals are artificially created. However, individually souled+consciousness or group souled+consciousness both may be used by unseen threats. It is explained on the site how these Portals may not have the higher energy centres required.

Again, thankyou for sharing your opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I like your avatar.

I am not sure though that humans can have group souls like animals.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was in hospital, having had a mental breakdown and was asked if I'd speak privately with 2 chinese med students, I could feel the energy pouring out of the top of my head, they seemed well pleased by this and continued with a barrage of questioning, asking me the same things over and over. Halfway through the interrogation I noticed what they wre doing, one was male, the other female. What helped stop the energy drain for me was that making my hands into a diamond shape (my left & right index finger and left & right thumb touching that I was able to stave it off a little. & then putting them upto my head.
In the end I said I'm going now & that;'s that.

One of my docs told me to take a bedtime sleeping tablet to 'help with the torture'.

Once I woke up with great pain in my heart/chest area like I was crushed, and once my left eye really hurt one morning.

I remember another student/new nurse asking me if I had any distinguishing scars. When I looked in her eyes I saw her pupils dialate, as if she fancied me. But I'm not pretty so I doubt that. Maybe she was a psychic vampire type also.
who knows.

really would love to know if it's standard for docs to ask if you have any distinguishing marks/scars & why they ask.

Cos I've been ill, I can't really distinguish between the fact and fiction of some of the things/my persepctive on the situation I found strange about the hospital.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This EXACT scenario is described in a book titled "The Celestine Prophesy".

Check it out.

-iceman

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight
A curious thing hapened last night. This topic disappeared from view in the Aliens & UFO section on this board. I should say, at least on my screen, and someone else I had asked to check (independently) could also not find it. Later on in the evening I contacted a moderator to ask if there was a glitch. They explained that the topic was showing fine on their screen. And now this morning this post has returned in the topic list. Wether this was just a regional thing (as I live in the UK) I have no idea. However this wouldn't be the first time I have experienced "spooky" goings on. Perhaps someone is/was upset that this information had been posted/linked to. Or perhaps the ATS board is a little flaky. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

I'm in the UK too

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Great post welcome to ATS!! I found the information you posted to not only be informative but also having much substance. I'm trying to comprise some notes on the works I'll keep you posted if I come up with anything good.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

*smiles*

You might enjoy this then.

Michael Teachings

"Michael" claims to be a 7th dimensional entity that is channeled and says that souls are created like batches of cookies (my analogy), and that each batch goes out to do the experience thing and then returns to the batch and then moves on.

I like the "soul age" concept. I'm not saying I 100% believe the material, but it's interesting reading.

There are five soul ages that we progress through during our cycle on the physical plane. Infant souls deal with issues of survival; Baby souls have a need for structure and tend to live according to beliefs based on dogma, such as religion; Young souls are success oriented and set high standards of personal achievement; Mature souls are relationship fixated and tend to gravitate towards emotional drama, and Old souls try to seek the larger perspective of life, and have less interest in playing the material game.

I also remember reading in Robert Monroe's books about his experience with the "stream" (my word) of souls in energy form all gathered together in one "place," waiting for the rest of the souls to return, so they could gather up and head off to another "place," only to split up and do it all over again. The way he described it reminded me of a busy highway, only everyone on the highway knew him and was a part of him, and recognized his energy. And they were waiting for him so they could move on. "To what?" he asked. They said, "We won't know until we get there."

I found that interesting.

Well all we really have to go on is theories. We won't fully understand everything until we're finished with the Earth plane. But it's fun to read these stories and theories in the meantime and learn from each other. No one is 100% right or wrong, we all have bits and pieces of how it works.

Oh, forgot to add that sexual energy is one favourite of those who like to be energy vampires. We have to be careful of this. And I believe all the sexual deviant behaviour we see today is a symptom of the problem. Sexual energy when used correctly can be of great benefit to those who participate. If it's loving and with good intention, it can greatly enhance our lives in a positive manner.

A friend of mine once said he felt like he time traveled during sex and was greatly interested in Ong's Hat.

Some folks out there even use sexual energy for "contact" with the other realms much like when people use '___' or similar substances. I've not had any luck with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join