It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks - Spotting the energy thieves amongst us.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
True light, good to see your thread has taken wings.

I have to say after spending several minutes catching up from page one where I last joined in, this thread makes me think that it could and should be shifted into at least two more separate threads.

Using your words, I stand by the OP where we first discussed group soul/mind/consciousness verses an individual/original soulconsciousness.

Question is, I wonder if there is some way to possibly create a test of sorts to figure out who is an individual or group consciousness?

Challenge would be to create a scenario where the two groups would be forced into action/reaction or compliance/response.

As I see it, one clear way to find out how many here on earth are of either is to create chaos. Group mind would just sit back and watch tv, ignore the problem whereas individual mind would see it as a call to action.

It is one thing to say you are going to act in a certain way, but when the event goes against everything you have ever known as reality, it really does create a huge rift between the individual and the group.

Individuals have the ability to think independently in chaos or alternate realities, and group cannot.

This could be the true dividing lines of the battle between good and evil, freewill and control.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
To TrueLight

Thank you for a very interesting discussion.

My very best to you, too.

Thank you for your kind comment, my very best to you also! Take care.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think that pretty much sums it up, your comment about being called into action as opposed to sitting at the tv makes a lot of sense. I have heard some information about reaching a critical mass. The thesis is that if we can get enough people to awaken then everyone else who is asleep will automatically be drawn into a better place/plane of existence. I think this, at least in some ways, perhaps hints at why attacks are occurring with newly awakened people.

You made me think of that, thank you very much for your comment.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm going to log off until Sunday now, thank you for al the posts and comments. If anyone has any questions to pose feel free to drop them in here , I'll pick them up tommorow. And could the alphabets keep the damage control to a minimum
service to others is my freewill choice ya know. Hehe

Take care all, much love.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

I have often wondered if it would actually work that way.

I for one strongly believe in a shifting of consciousness, a shift of the spiritual, physical and mental states.

In my experience I have been lead to the possibility that it will happen and has already happened for the astrals lower than us.

The lower astrals merging with our 3rd dimensional reality is why some of us have such a difficult time accepting the pain, hunger and sorrow of a world in agony. However the push from those newly developing souls is an important part of the process inter-dimensionally.

For others they can comfortably sit back and eat tacos on Monday, chili on Tuesday, meatloaf on Wednesday... because that is what they are suppose to be doing.

As our planes of existence begin to merge, there comes a point when individuals begin to emerge, they begin to take the path less traveled. Feeling displaced and alone, being looked at as different, not fitting in where they once lead. Good friends falling off for no apparent reason.

Those are the tangible, the physical, material levels.

When the big shift comes some will never know what actually happened because they are not conditioned to. They will know that the world has changed, they will feel more misery as the lower astrals finally seep into this world and the portals again close.

On the other hand, those that have been working towards enlightenment, towards freedom, will find themselves in a world which sees them much like the conscious here do about the lower astrals.

This is a difficult time for all of us who chose to be here as individuals.

On a good note, those that stay will have more power in the new dimension, they will be more evolved. Think of Paris Hilton...

Those that ascend, will again be the bottom feeders in the new plane of existence however they will sail through the 4th into the fifth and some lucky souls will even find themselves in the 5th or even 6th according to their level.

This planet has at least 12 verifiable levels which need to be achieved.

It matters very little if it is done while in a body or just soul transference.

We in the 3rd dimensional plane see bodies as permanent, identifiable, not so in the higher dimensions, they are then simply vehicles.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

tgidkp-

Very interesting. This makes me think of scenes from Wesley Snipes's movie adaptation of the comic book Blade.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLight

Originally posted by aleon1018
Interesting read, but, like many, it makes me wonder if these beings were really in charge, how long would this inforamtion be allowed to exist? And what about the source? They would most likely have to be a powerful adversary or praying on our fears by adding another new age topic to assimilate.

They aren't really in charge, they are using cunning and extreme logical intelligence to suppress the masses. I agree with lots of the new age being backed by the government. Like I have mentioned previously, no one HAS to believe anything. I personally absorb all the information I can, mix with personal experience and observations,take what resonates with me, and accept it into my reality. If a post only causes someone to look outside of the box I think it's worthwhile. However, you can practically see from the responses in this thread that many many people have personal resonance with the data presented. A few people have mentioned observing being energy syphoned at raves while in an altered state. I would be interested to hear more from those guys. Altered states give someone the ability to see through the veil. I don't advice drugs, meditation works perfectly well. I thank you for your post, and I completely understand how distressing it can be abducted. I hope your torment ends.

Take care and best wishes.

4 to 6 days of sleep deprivation will help you see.
Watch out though, you'll be up & don like a yo-yo. It can be pleasant at times, but extremely disturbing at other times.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by contactee]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I made a new topic that readers of this one may be interested in. It didn't really fit within the "Organic Portals and Hyperdimensional Attacks" Title, it is somewhat related. If you believe the government is medicating people to stop them realising their true divine power within this may well be of interest. Especially as this is a way of reducing awareness, and reduced awareness leads to hyperdimensional attacks

Psychiatry Exposed? - Doctors confirm psychiatry is a HOAX

Regards.

Ha! I love it. This is a great thread by the way. starred and fav'd!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Maybe you shouldn't try this at home but the best way to stop energy thieves is to force feed them till they burst. Watch them run away nauseated and overwhelmed and they'll give you no more trouble.

I agree, I read lots of accounts of Don Croft doing this by focusing his mind onto sending an enormous powerful "tidal wave" of healing blue orgone (life-force) energy at these STS beings, his wife Carol described them as exploding , astrally. Better though , I think , maybe, to just not get involved with combat, just defence. However, for humans, yes , they feel sick and run off hehe. Thank you so much for your post, you said so much truth in so little words. Thank you.

I suppose I should have mentioned the best instance of this too.

A male student in my girlfriend's nursing class had this strange persona where people would be attracted to him to start talking out all of their problems in detail in depth. People in the class felt an utter compulsion to do this including my girlfriend. He didn't know what he was in for.

After a few minutes he had to stop her, get up and leave and proceeded to avoid her thereafter. She on subsequent days tried to ask him why he wanted to talk to her no further and kept ducking out after every class. She finally got ahold of him and he out and out spilled that she was far too overwhelming. He explained that he fed off the energy of people's negativity and that normally he was in control when sitting down with them where he could regulate the interaction.

She managed to put him down without any conscious effort at all.

She isn't a negatively polarized person for the most part but has extreme energy and is able to use that to accomplish rather impossible tasks. It allows her, for example, to accomplish studies in one day that would normally take people six months to do. I guess it's a bipolar tendency. We both have this though I keep it bound up to a greater extent (which can cause it to masquerade as depression).

This case is what made me realize how to perform the task that I initially described. I wonder about "trying this at home" because some individuals may have to exert themselves in the process and could end up more drained in the end than having warded off anything. Truely there's infinite energy reserves in the universe and if one of these beings tries to tap a person connected that way they may become the astral fois gras. Afterall, the mentality is one of scarcity rather than abundance.

It makes sense to me that such a "psychic vampire" would want to choose a career that brings them around the sick and dying. Staff at hospitals (perhaps mostly mental hospitals) are likely replete with these individuals.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i have a question. I have been reading ATS for a while now and am very intrigued by most things people post about. most of it starts to make sense after a while.

regarding this awakening thing.. i have changed in many ways lately ( thanks to many things i read in ATS ) and this thread specifically is quite inspiring to continue being as great a person as i can be.

i would like more details about this "awakening" process. How can i awaken? how do i even know i have been? how can i use this awakening to benefit my life, as well as those around me? whats its purpous? sorry if i am asking weird questions, i am still new to this but i would like to "awaken" per se.

earlier in this thread it was mentioned that medications and such "block the soul" so i would have to stop taking them to do any kind of awkening? or what..

if someone could PM me some detailed information or even reply through here for anyone else that may have the same questions that would be great.

thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I read that website about two years ago... I believe it was in the first few days of my sudden awakening. Everything just came flying in and I spent like 4 months afterwards just reading everything about every sort of alternative theory out there, from 9/11 to UFOs to Indigo Children to Earth changes to ayayaye just like EVERYthing. Somehow, I managed to filter the information, and the filters seem to be working great even now, after two years of nonstop downloading of information into my brain.

I feel the same way about montalk.net now as I did back then, strangely enough. Some of it resonates with me, and I think some of it is a bit too dangerously presumptuous.

While I agree that there are CERTAIN people who seem to be exclusively guided by "negative" forces, I don't fully agree with the whole concept of Organic Portals.

I have experienced God. I have experienced oneness. One consciousness that created ALL of this... and to state anything as absolute would be pretty hypocritical of anyone who's seeking true enlightenment, because ALL things can change. Anyone, no matter if they are at one time part of some group mind or not, has the chance to become enlightened and free to be their own creative spark of the source. Even those "robotic" people you talk about (I know a couple, and yes that seems to hold up... to a point) can change.

The website claims to state that it is not meant to persecute anyone, but in the same breath, it states absolutely one thing and then another, as if THAT is the only way it can be. Well, you must be careful to assume they know everything. They are not God. If God sees fit, a robot can become a true living soul.

It all depends on the circumstances, and what is needed for evolution of the ultimate path, because it all ends where it all begins.

Demonic forces are just as much God as God is....

I advise learning about fractals and their role in the makeup of the universe.

It is very dangerous to label something as truly truly bad.... and I still do this a lot more than I feel comfortable with, but I know now and I am trying to improve... because if you label something as "evil" , you will most likely try to avoid it... and then you will miss out on the lesson this obstacle that was put in your pathway was trying to teach you.

We must never suppress the dark side of ourselves, but instead we should bring it out, examine it, and try to learn from it.

Lucifer is the light bringer for a reason.

This website, while providing some useful thoughts to contemplate, also just muddies the whole thing up by labeling things as if that's the way it is, and as seen from some people rushing to lay this information out upon their lives as quickly as possible, it almost seemingly intentionally gives off the distinct impression that these are things that are against you, so watch out and be afraid and be judgmental, because your your mother might be a demonic robot soul sucker... and the disclaimer seems like just a way to cover their ass. How many people actually ever read the disclaimer?

They should have been more open ended in their approach. I don't know where they got their information from, but it seems at least halfway incomplete, although it really inspired me to dig deeper in those days which seemed like yesterday.

2 years now this stuff has been going on, and it has been a roller coaster, and for as much as I've lost in the process, what I've gained seems much more everlasting.

Thanks for your post, TrueLight. Although I would definitely use discretion and add a disclaimer to your Original Post that says "Read with at least some form of discretion of absolute versus static. If you are prone to jumping on bandwagons, beware. If you are prone to being a judgmental prick, beware. If you are prone to close mindedness, then this won't even apply to you"

Intuition is great. I use it all the time. Although...as much as you can in this day and age... try balancing out intuition with logic. Intuition is very very powerful, and you can access all sorts of energies, dimensions, realities when digging deep into that aspect of yourself, but keep one foot still inside of The Matrix, because whether you like it or not, you are still here.

We need balance in order to be able to get the word spread.

If you are not balanced in nature, I would highly suggest NOT reading anything on montalk.net.

ALSO ONE MORE THOUGHT:

Suppose that these organic portals don't have higher selves. Could it be possible that maybe many younger souls have been seduced before birth or very early in their childhood in dreams AWAY from their corresponding body, and that maybe something akin to John Lear's Soul Catcher is holding them hostage? All you need is a little leeway and then you can rescue anybody, because we are all connected, and that means that the soul and the body still have a corresponence, just not pronounced, and therefore the person is dull or easily manipulated.

I'm thinking we could definitely build more solid and all encompassing foundations upon which to stand these ideas... because at the moment, it sounds like a pretty authoritarian view on the subject, and it could influence people to perceive others in horrible ways... like a witch hunt.

Save the soulless, then.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm suddenly pondering if there's a possible relation between the discussion in this thread and the topic discussed in the following thread:

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why. - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone with thoughts/ideas?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I think I should cover Orgone energy, and its believed ability to halt hyperdimensional attacks.

My other half and I have made orgone shooters... You say this is good to ward off hyperdimensional attacks? They surely help with what ails ya, I will say, but did not know of the protection aspect.

(We are big fans of Schauberger. [smile])

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

On a good note, those that stay will have more power in the new dimension, they will be more evolved. Think of Paris Hilton...

Hahaha ! I genuinely laughed out loud

We in the 3rd dimensional plane see bodies as permanent, identifiable, not so in the higher dimensions, they are then simply vehicles.

I agree, the body is just a vehicle, it's a provable fact. Thanks for your post antar, I only wanted to comment on these 2 points. Your post was a real Tour de Force!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by contactee

4 to 6 days of sleep deprivation will help you see.
Watch out though, you'll be up & don like a yo-yo. It can be pleasant at times, but extremely disturbing at other times.

True but I wouldn't advise it. It will make you weaker and more vulnerable to attack. Thanks for your post.

Originally posted by Fidelios
Ha! I love it. This is a great thread by the way. starred and fav'd!

I'm glad it resonates with you, thanks for your post.

She finally got ahold of him and he out and out spilled that she was far too overwhelming. He explained that he fed off the energy of people's negativity and that normally he was in control when sitting down with them where he could regulate the interaction.

Thanks for the posting of your personal confirmation. I think more corroborative accounts like this would be of assistance.

It makes sense to me that such a "psychic vampire" would want to choose a career that brings them around the sick and dying. Staff at hospitals (perhaps mostly mental hospitals) are likely replete with these individuals.

It makes sense to me too, and if true it might certainly go some way to explain why I've been hearing these stories of old people being abused by care staff in the UK. Thanks for your post.

Originally posted by boilingpoint
i would like more details about this "awakening" process. How can i awaken? how do i even know i have been? how can i use this awakening to benefit my life, as well as those around me? whats its purpous? sorry if i am asking weird questions, i am still new to this but i would like to "awaken" per se.

I would look into meditation, it works for me. You can also rapidly increase the process by developing your powers of love. I hope this helps.

Originally posted by boilingpoint
earlier in this thread it was mentioned that medications and such "block the soul" so i would have to stop taking them to do any kind of awkening? or what..

I can't give medical advice but a healthy diet might help, as would brisk walks in the fresh air , forrest/beach/countryside/park whatever you have that is near nature. I would contact a support forum for more info. Thanks for your post and take care.

Originally posted by Amateurasu
My other half and I have made orgone shooters... You say this is good to ward off hyperdimensional attacks? They surely help with what ails ya, I will say, but did not know of the protection aspect.

Yes , just one application out of many, I'm thankful of your corroborative post on the matter. Thanks very much for your post.

We need a better investigation

Thirsty for more knowledge huh? Well after reading this entire post and the hundreds of pages on the site I've linked to, perhaps go and read these books listed on an earlier link:

Gods of Eden – William Bramley
The Threat – Dr David Jacobs
Taken – Dr Karla Turner
The Love Bite – Eve Lorgen
Into the Fringe – Dr Karla Turner
God’s Gladiators – Stuart Wilde
Tales from the Timeloop – David Icke
UFOs and the National Security State – Richard Dolan
The Allies of Humanity – Marshall Summers
Bringers of the Dawn – Barbara Marciniak
The Ra Material, Books I,II,III – Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert
Cassiopaean Transcripts – Cassiopaeans, LKJ

Then after you have done that, teach yourself auric sight, then teach yourself to be energy sensitive. Go ahead, you will be able potently deny ignorance in these matters afterwards.

Or if you simply can't be bothered to look for yourself, post a question to me and if I can I will answer it. Like others have done.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
While I agree that there are CERTAIN people who seem to be exclusively guided by "negative" forces, I don't fully agree with the whole concept of Organic Portals.

You are entitled to your opinion

They are not God. If God sees fit, a robot can become a true living soul.

Yes, God can do anything, why he would want to make an artificially created robot into a living being is beyond me, but go on...

Demonic forces are just as much God as God is....

Wrong, God is all powerful, never born, self sustaining. Demons are the complete opposite. But I know for a fact they would LIKE you to believe they are the same as God..

I advise learning about fractals and their role in the makeup of the universe.

Do you like my avatar? good isn't it.

It is very dangerous to label something as truly truly bad.... and I still do this a lot more than I feel comfortable with, but I know now and I am trying to improve...

I hope you manage to overcome this self-defeating behavior. Many blessing to you in achieving your goals.

because if you label something as "evil" , you will most likely try to avoid it... and then you will miss out on the lesson this obstacle that was put in your pathway was trying to teach you.

We're not using the word "evil" , we're using the terms STS and STO. Evil is a horrible word, so full of negativity. I agree with your point about Earth being a school though, thanks for that.

We must never suppress the dark side of ourselves, but instead we should bring it out, examine it, and try to learn from it.

Embracing the dark side sounds a bit like Luciferian doctrine to me, sorry but it does. "Luke....don't give in to hate"

Lucifer is the light bringer for a reason.

He is also called the false-light for a reason.

They should have been more open ended in their approach. I don't know where they got their information from, but it seems at least halfway incomplete, although it really inspired me to dig deeper in those days which seemed like yesterday.

There is a list of books as to where the information was gleaned from, coupled with accounts of personal experiences etc. on the site funnily enough. I believe you about it feeling like only yesterday you read the site.

Thanks for your post, TrueLight. Although I would definitely use discretion and add a disclaimer to your Original Post that says "Read with at least some form of discretion of absolute versus static. If you are prone to jumping on bandwagons, beware. If you are prone to being a judgmental prick, beware. If you are prone to close mindedness, then this won't even apply to you"

Thanks, let me think about that for a moment, I'll certainly give your suggestion the required consideration. If you see the words "judgmental prick" appear on the front page, you can be certain I've taken your advice....

If you are not balanced in nature, I would highly suggest NOT reading anything on montalk.net.

I agree, that could lead a person to making all kinds of rash assumptions. Thanks for making that point.

and that maybe something akin to John Lear's Soul Catcher is holding them hostage?

There's an artical on that site called Food for the moon , it's a good read.

Thanks for your post and take care. Witch hunt? don't panic

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this subject the past couple of days, and I've come to the conclusion: I don't buy it.

Points for:
There are people who contribute only negativity. I personally know some and avoid contact with them because whenever I do have contact I come away feeling worse.
I have met people who just dont appear right, like theres nothing to them, they seem empty.

Points against:
People above appear to be rare. Most people to me appear to be normal people living out their lives and dont want bad stuff to happen. Most people dont go out of their way to make other people's lives less good, as it would just end up coming back on them in some way.
I just cant believe 1/2 of the population have no souls. Either that or there are a LOT of good actors out there.
I believe attributing agent control to these energy drainers is the same thing as attributing demon control in earlier times. People are responsible for their own actions, blaming some external entity is not right.

Maybe I am naieve, I'm trying to be optimistic. Still its an interesting theory, but without actual proof, I am inclined to dismiss it as just that.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amateurasu

Yes , just one application out of many, I'm thankful of your corroborative post on the matter. Thanks very much for your post.

Most welcome. [smile]

Gods of Eden – William Bramley

I see you have read GoE (which I am finishing now), but was wondering if you were acquainted with The Terra Papers?

In 1947 a UFO crashed on the Hopi reservation and the Hopi rescued a "Blue" named Bek'Ti before the military showed up. They nursed him back to health and in return for the kindness (and the trust developed), Bek'Ti offered the history of the Earth (with holographic projection, even).

The author of the Papers is the grandson of one of those who rescued Bek'Ti. He was chosen to receive the knowledge given to the elders from his generation. When Von Daniken came out with his work (well before Sitchen and Star Wars), Robert Morning Sky, the author, petitioned the elders for permission to address the information insofar as it pertained to what Von D had written.

He was given this permission, and so, for a class in college in the early 1970's, he wrote (and illustrated) The Terra Papers. (It was not well received at the time because it stretched the boundaries of what we had been taught to the point most could not accept it.)

It is available online and is about a two hour read - depending on how fast you read. I compiled a glossary which I offered here on ATS, finding it difficult to follow the cast of characters - Robert was a bit rough in his writing skills back in the day...I think he has honed them since.

The link to the Papers is in my sig, and the glossary is at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I had to post it twice because I tried to edit it to put bolding tags into the post for clarification, messed up a tag, and then I was no longer able to edit. So look for the second set of posts (it took two posts because of length).)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

one problem with you theory.....
personally, I know I am part of a group consciousness. I am not sitting in front of the tv all day, and I am not buying more of the crap that they are claiming to be true. I know that I am of this group because well, a way has been opened for me to communicate with others of this group. I know when I meet another person that is in that group. We are all linked.
I think that everybody is part of one group consciousness or another, it's just a matter of what particular vibration your spirit jives with. Most, though, are unaware of this, so the daily tugs and pulls from the different sources, both of their group and outside the group, a gone unnoticed. To them, the world of tv, work, and all that is all that they know.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
I just cant believe 1/2 of the population have no souls. Either that or there are a LOT of good actors out there.

Soul is there, there is no question of a soul not being there. The thesis is it is a group soul.

Originally posted by Firefly_
I believe attributing agent control to these energy drainers is the same thing as attributing demon control in earlier times. People are responsible for their own actions, blaming some external entity is not right.

I understand your misgivings, however, every orthodox religion claims there is some sort of outside interference.

Thanks for your post, I respect your views. Take care.

Originally posted by Amaterasu
wondering if you were acquainted with The Terra Papers?

Yes, I found them very interesting, thanks for bringing them up. Those Terra Papers certainly seem to fill in large sections of the jigsaw which is human history. Thanks very much for your post.

Originally posted by dawnstar
I think that everybody is part of one group consciousness or another, it's just a matter of what particular vibration your spirit jives with

I know you posted this in reply to antar but I just wanted to say I agree that an individual can connect to all life with effort. Referred to as universal consciousness. Although not directed at me, thanks very much for your post!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join