It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

There. Can you honestly tell me your world didn't get that little bit better?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Such an amazing video, always great to watch when you're a bit down.

I'm really jealous of Matt as well, getting to go to all these amazing places and meet all those people. Truly a lucky, lucky man.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Why do we(our gov's) make war?

This is everybody's wish! power to the people!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All divisions among people are artificial, indoctrinated, and imposed.

We are all the same!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I must be one of the few who does not understand this. A guy dancing all over the world for what reason? What is the purpose? Someone please explain why this is inspirational?

This one to me was more inspirational then that one.

Thanks that was a true Inspiration !!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi all..let's keep this thread going forever

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I thought it was this one:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
On the last FAQ question on his web site, he declares the video a fake. The green-screening is more apparent in some scenes than others.
I wonder if this is as "real" as the Wii Fit cell phone video...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joe70353

Since the question is in the "Less Frequently Asked Questions" section I would posit that he is being witty considering he answered himself as well. He seems to be leveling a bit of sarcasm at some who have insisted he has faked all or some of his videos.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The fact that people would want to debunk this video, even if only in jest, is hilarious in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
People can think it's fake if they want, but for me it's a true video of a man who can't believe he got an opportunity to dance around the world. Now that's amazing to me. After all life is just a dance.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
thats awesome do you think there's bad and good people or is there people who have to be bad at certain time? or is there no gray areas just bad and good people? who knows. . .

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Greetings

much love to you all

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
These are great Videos and I hope this thread gets the attention it deserves.
Many thanks.

Here is a couple of videos I like
uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

Hope you enjoy

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, great video. Made me feel very nice inside watching it.

I also enjoyed the Free Hugs one as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am a long-time reader, and a first time poster. After seeing this topic I had to finally become a member, so that I can also voice my opinions and thoughts about the world we live in. I must say that I was deeply moved by this thread...it brought a smile to my face...knowing that there really are others who feel the same way I do, want the same things I do. I am so scared for our fragile world....I wish there was more that I could do, more that WE could do...to make dancing and free hugs a bigger part of our lives
I truly feel sorry for those who fail to see the message in these videos. You have to look past the fact that this guy was sponsored by a gum company...or that he is a few pounds overweight. So what? lol. By doing what he did he reached out to people by going to them, making them smile. Making them happy if only for a moment. Its alot more than alot of those people can expect, sadly. I think that if more people were like him, and like some of the members here at ATS...the world would be a much more peaceful and happy place. That's all I really have to say for now, absolutely beautiful though. Thank you for posting this. ATS keeps me sane (ironically) while i'm at work....since most places are restricted thanks to our IT department
Anyways, before I go off topic...just wanted to put in my two cents about this wonderful thread. Glad to finally be a part of ATS, I have been reading for so long I feel like I know alot of you already

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
GREETINGS Strongheart, thanks for your post and joining to post in this thread.

Keep em coming. These videos are great.

I would like to organize a annual world dance-in-the-streets day with matt, or if someone would like to steal the idea (make me a part of it atleast) then go right ahead.

I am glad there is good people all over the world. Sometimes we dont see it in our day to day grind but each one of us has a child who wants to burst out to laugh and dance.

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

THis part is relevant to this thread and the feeling some of you felt. Its a small taste of things to come.

(37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"
Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"
www.scribd.com...

So get up and dance even by yourself in your living room to your favourite song. Give a friend a hug when they are not expecting it. Everyone wants to feel this way.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That was a neat video. Shows that we are all one and War only divides us. Let us overcome this evil together.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I cant believe no one has posted this video yet of Paul Potts. You should be able to feel 'it' coming through this guy. Amazing.

Simon is like " Holy Sh==!" He faught the tears i think.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Bloody hell that was a surprise

Where do you find these videos there great

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join