It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok,
I don't know how to say this nicely... HMMM I am so tired of these bleeding hart videos. I have a very leaky hart and I cant stand these white boys in there globe trekking gear going to places dancing like a man in a silent movie, making a complete A@$ of them selves.
Wanna make me fell moved go register some folks to vote... OR hand some food out to starving people, or better yet just pay your stinkin taxes... One day these guys are going to be pullin in some serious cash sitting on there big butts so far removed from those people who's country they were dancing in. MAKES ME ANGRY... get real do something truly moving.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We are. As you sit infront of your computer, you can look at whatever you want. Thse 'bleeding heart' videos makes people feel good. Some people use alcohol or coc aine others achieve through experiencing life even in its visual form

Here is the Brimful Asher remix of the Matt Harding Dance video

Not as effective as the original but hope it puts a smile on your face.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlNextDoor

I guess the music played a role, but it wasn't the only factor, this must have been a "once in a lifetime constellation" of physical and psychological conditions (tired due to workday, worried/ticked off because of news etc.) and then i stumbled over something positive... I think that was a genuine case of cognitive dissonance, but in a good way.

reply to post by IvanZana

Oh yeah, the "super dad" video. Another good example of what humans would be capable to achieve if they just started to use their hearts more.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzygrl52

How do you know that many of us don't already do these things? What we are trying to point out here is that in an other wise depressing state of affairs that the world seems to be in...these videos are a tiny glimpse into what this world is really about...not what is spoon fed to us on a daily basis.I am actually saddened by the fact that you don't feel the way and the way many of us apparently have been touched by these.If you felt nothing then I hope you are at peace with yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
thank you, thank you.

This is pure beauty.

Hope in its very essence

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
my new favorite video..well this and the hugs one

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast
I guess the music played a role, but it wasn't the only factor, this must have been a "once in a lifetime constellation" of physical and psychological conditions (tired due to workday, worried/ticked off because of news etc.) and then i stumbled over something positive... I think that was a genuine case of cognitive dissonance, but in a good way.

Very cool.
I hope that happens often for you (the good part, that is).

You know what's kind of a trip? Watch these videos and then switch over to Drudge or another headline-laden news site. Pay attention to your emotions. Kinda crazy the impact of positive vs. negative.

[edit on 7/22/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
my new favorite video..well this and the hugs one

WOW that was great man you touched my cold heart, I was laughing full of joy you made my day.

thanks

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Very nice one.
I can hardly believe it that the lion introduced the people to his wife, I mean, how cool is that? And she, a natural born wild lion with probably no exposure to humans before, even let the guys touch her. Truly exceptional.

reply to post by GirlNextDoor

Thanks, I hope you experience something positive too.
And yeah, thats exactly what I did, just the other way round; I first watched the headlines, then the dancing video.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Its like that lion was waiting and thinking about his old friends the whole time.

great video keep em coming.

No doubt that tiger is the head of his pride, all his buddies are like " Damn, charlie knows the 2 legged pigs?"

[edit on 22-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
One more from me and that's it! I thought this video was really touching but I'm running out of tears.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
We need this guy to go to Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, hopefully in his next round.

Can you imagine seeing insurgents, shias, sunnis, and the occupying forces all laying their weapons down and doing this together. Can you imagine Israeli's and Palestinians and every other enemy vs enemy doing this

This is the very thing that will defeat the so called New World Order if they do indeed exist. Exposing, bullhorning, and confronting the world leaders in public forums is not going to do it

Video made me cry and say YES to hope

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"Reply to jazzygrl52"

"Ok,
I don't know how to say this nicely... HMMM I am so tired of these bleeding hart videos."

Why watch it then?
You could have gauged the type of video it was from the responses and not put yourself through the torment of watching someone making a difference, if only momentarily, to others lives.

I cannot possibly see how people can attack this?
You guys need to get out more, interact with people and see how amazing they are.

How dare people come together and share emotion and talk so openly about feelings and thoughts and cry......

I'm glad the majority really "GET" this video.
Kudos to all of you guys!!!

[edit on 22/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I keep reading questions about what we should do to wake people up fast, or stop the nefarious plans laid before us by the PTB. And then I thought of the 60s, and the mass movement across the world that brought. What if....we started groups of dancing, fun-loving, people to join across the world and say no to war and depopulation. What if we had groups connected, dancing, face painting and petitions to sign for the awareness of all, especially our leaders to know we are dancing to a new paradigm, and unless they step out and join in they will be the dinosaurs that will be extinct.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The problem is, we already have all these groups and petitions and activists on the case, just not enough...Not enough of them, not enough interest...

Apathy......The biggest killer of all.
We think we can do nothing, but we are wrong.

Imagine if we just said enough is enough......

Imagine if when we had the march/rally/protest of 1 million people+ in London, protesting our entry into war in Iraq, That it was actually 30 million people, and we just said NO.

The country would be at a stand still and nothing would move until we got our way!
If a few truckers blocking roads can get a fuel decrease, Imagine The whole world just standing up and voicing for their freedom??

Now stop imagining, Because most people don't really care, there are not enough of us who feel this way and there will not be until people wake up.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im sure i read somewhere he got payed to do the video after he made a smaller one im sure it was a bubblegum company that sponsored him.

If i get time ill look into it and post what i find.

Still a good film either way.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzygrl52

I cant stand these white boys in there globe trekking gear going to places dancing like a man in a silent movie, making a complete A@$ of them selves.
Wanna make me feel moved go register some folks to vote...

I personally feel so sad encountering people like you who who are so "left brain" that they can't enjoy something silly just for the sake of it.
But you know, just like some people use both left and right brains so they can think either rationally or emotionally as appropriate to a situation, I guess the world needs "rational thinkers" like you to balance off the emotional "feelers" like me.
Cheers! and thanks for balancing me out!

... do hope you can lighten up a bit and see the other side of things.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Besides, voting dosen't make one damn bit of diference, and it's simple to see why: 1) candidates are pre selected through party systems which are loaded and are given media bias, 2) There is no "none of the above" option in the ballot that would allow the people to filter out the parasites.

No, anyone that wants to make a diference needs to love mankind and ignore the parasites imho.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Your post reminded me of this video:

If ALL of us would have the courage to sit in front of the tanks, the world would be a better place...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Wallachian]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Amazing tank man is inspiring, brings my spirits up

that guy had some big balls

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join