It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] The Video that Brought the World Together.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Both videos are beautiful! Brings tears to a grown mans eyes. Eyes that has seen the worst in people, seen war, been to war, seen homelessness (been homeless).

Random acts of kindness and love are one thing that I hope will never die in our world.

I just want to dance and hug!

Bravo!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hey blupblup man,

thanks for pointing me at this thread
I really enjoyed it, but must admit I shed some tears also
(at the first video, a simple and yet brilliant idea)
For quite a time I have this "sell most of your material belongings and buy a Around-The-World-Ticket before you get to old to do the packpackers thingy" in my head ... just can't get the kick and find a travelmate and the video really brought back the wanderlust *sigh*
Anyone know's where the FREE HUGS guy is?

I could need one or two or three ...

[edit on 8/8/2008 by guard]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Meh, people from both sides of the arguement are making it too much of a deal.

All it shows is that a very small, select, sample of people can get along with white man. I don't understand how it can be inspirational, maybe the music itself gives that feeling.

Show me a video of millions and millions of people laying down arms after fighting for decade and then, only then, will I consider it somewhat inspirational.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This video accutually brought a tear to my eye. With all the international conflict, death, drought and famine its nice to see that one man can put some happiness back into peoples lives. This guy should be given an award for moraly uplifting behavior. Thanks mate you have made my day.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just watched this video and totaly reminded me of this thread, hope you enjoy it, I did

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join