It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

wow. it never ceases to amaze me. i am starting to lose my faith in everything i read here now. it seems that people imagine things and then "remember" it. they even quote it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
...the question was not "how many wars have been fought in accordance wit h jesus teachings?" it was wars in his name and there have been many. ...

Ok, so if some psycho goes out and kills someone in your name, re22666, we can blame YOU for it, right? It's YOUR fault, even though you didn't order it, don't condone it, and didn't have anything to do with it, right?

At least according to YOUR logic it is.

If someone cheats on their taxes, and says "re22666 said to do it!", then we can hold you CRIMINALLY liable for it, right? After all, it was done in your name, right?

See where I'm going with this?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by re22666

oh i know but i'm not a lion

some kids have zits, some don't

i'm handicapped, but i can paint, draw, play 2 musical instruments,
write books, stories, poetry, and dance. i have a plethora of ancient culture data in my head.
i was on the dean's list and president's list in college, where i was a pre-med student (planned on being a doctor of natural medicine) and know a good bit about herbs and natural remedies.
however, if you asked me to run a block down to the corner and hit the guy who just stole your tires over the head with a tire iron, i wouldn't make it past the second house on the way (not to mention, i wouldn't hit the guy over the head. .. i'd probably walk and try to find a way to get your tires back without violence). my survival skills are different than yours, apparently. doesn't mean they don't work, just means they're different.

i honestly do not mean to mock your handicap(s) whatever they may be but until you have actually retrieved said item from the thief in whatever magical way you will, its hard to say your survival skills are simply "different." honestly if i need my car to work and feed my family and it is stolen and you can get it back peacefully. you are truly amazing. i just doubt that is true at all. but now my wife and kids can starve to death on the street while some ass drives around in my car because i let a handicapped person tell me that violence is wrong and they will take care of it. how many crimes have you foiled in your day?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by re22666

Its because Satan is all about materialism, greed, worship of money and many other negative anti-spiritual traits. Some attribute it to Christians Satanism. Its not the real reason imho.

Look up the meaning of the Devil card in the Tarot. It is negative energy.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by LoneGunMan]

i was really digging this answer until i got to the tarot card thing. not really interested in what tarot card devils mean. that is no more valid than the christians or luciferians explaining their mytholoy. but you got the greed and hedonism part spot on!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

i was really digging this answer until i got to the tarot card thing. not really interested in what tarot card devils mean. that is no more valid than the christians or luciferians explaining their mytholoy. but you got the greed and hedonism part spot on!

Then you don't understand the Tarot. It is the story of the souls journey.

Here is the meaning of the Devil card in the Tarot.

Basic Tarot Story

The Fool comes to the foot of an enormous black mountain where reigns a creature half goat, half god. At his hooves, naked people linked to the god's throne by chains, engage in every indulgence imaginable: sex, drugs, food, gold, drink. The closer the Fool gets, the more he feels his own earthly desires rising in him. Lust, passion, obsession, greed. "I refuse to give into you!" he roars at the Goat god, resisting with all his might. The creature returns a curious look. "All I am doing is bringing out what is already in you," the beast responds. "Such feelings are nothing to fear, nothing to be ashamed of, or even to avoid." The Fool gestures angrily at the chained men and women, "You say that even though they are enslaved?" The Goat-god mimics the Fool's gesture. "Take another look."

The Fool does so, and realizes that the chained collars the men and women wear are wide enough for them to easily slip off over their heads. "They can be free if they wish to be," the Goat-god says, "Though you are right. I am the god of your strongest desires. But you see here only those who have allowed their base, bestial desires to control them." At this the Goat-god gestures upward, toward the peak of the mountain. "You do not see those who have allowed their impulses and aspirations to take them up to the top of that mountain. Inhibitions can enslave as easily as excesses. They can keep you from following your passion to the highest heights." The Fool realizes the truth in this, and that he has mistaken the Goat-god. Here he understands now that it is not a creature of evil, but of great power, the lowest and the highest, both of beast and god. Like all power it is frightening, and dangerous...but it is also the key to freedom and transcendence if understood and well used.

Basic Tarot Meaning

Perhaps the most misunderstood card of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. With Capricorn as its ruling sign, this is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remind the Querent that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.

When the student is ready the teacher will come. This is your first true lesson that you are on the wrong path, life is balance and you are out of balance.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Then you don't understand the Tarot. It is the story of the souls journey.

Here is the meaning of the Devil card in the Tarot.

Basic Tarot Story

The Fool comes to the foot of an enormous black mountain where reigns a creature half goat, half god. At his hooves, naked people linked to the god's throne by chains, engage in every indulgence imaginable: sex, drugs, food, gold, drink. The closer the Fool gets, the more he feels his own earthly desires rising in him. Lust, passion, obsession, greed. "I refuse to give into you!" he roars at the Goat god, resisting with all his might. The creature returns a curious look. "All I am doing is bringing out what is already in you," the beast responds. "Such feelings are nothing to fear, nothing to be ashamed of, or even to avoid." The Fool gestures angrily at the chained men and women, "You say that even though they are enslaved?" The Goat-god mimics the Fool's gesture. "Take another look."

The Fool does so, and realizes that the chained collars the men and women wear are wide enough for them to easily slip off over their heads. "They can be free if they wish to be," the Goat-god says, "Though you are right. I am the god of your strongest desires. But you see here only those who have allowed their base, bestial desires to control them." At this the Goat-god gestures upward, toward the peak of the mountain. "You do not see those who have allowed their impulses and aspirations to take them up to the top of that mountain. Inhibitions can enslave as easily as excesses. They can keep you from following your passion to the highest heights." The Fool realizes the truth in this, and that he has mistaken the Goat-god. Here he understands now that it is not a creature of evil, but of great power, the lowest and the highest, both of beast and god. Like all power it is frightening, and dangerous...but it is also the key to freedom and transcendence if understood and well used.

Basic Tarot Meaning

Perhaps the most misunderstood card of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. With Capricorn as its ruling sign, this is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remind the Querent that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.

When the student is ready the teacher will come. This is your first true lesson that you are on the wrong path, life is balance and you are out of balance.

you greatly missunderstand. i do understand the tarot. i dont care. doesnt anyone read entire sentences? I do not want any answers that pretend to be facts that come from any fantasy book or mythology. i know all i need to know about tarot cards, they are irrelevant to the topic at hand and add nothing to actual question posed. but thanks for the U2U to let me know that i just dont understand and you will show me the way. show me a way based in logic and facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

you greatly missunderstand. i do understand the tarot. i dont care. doesnt anyone read entire sentences? I do not want any answers that pretend to be facts that come from any fantasy book or mythology. i know all i need to know about tarot cards, they are irrelevant to the topic at hand and add nothing to actual question posed. but thanks for the U2U to let me know that i just dont understand and you will show me the way. show me a way based in logic and facts.

I think you are the one that does not understand. The point I was making with the Tarot was right on target. It is not mythology if you DID understand the tarot you would understand that it holds life's greatest lessons.

The tarot is based on logic and facts. It is observations from the time that man knew more about the soul than we do now.

Tell me the meaning I gave you from the Tarot is NOT exactly what your Satanism is all about. If you do then explain the difference junior.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

who says my life is out of balance. why do people feel so free to express their deep knowledge of what i want or am looking for or need. i stated exactly what i was looking for, over and over. and answer to a question. not about religion or faith. my question barely skims that arena at all. people dont get to just make up things catholics do like say they kill rabbits on easter and drink blood from their necks, while someone else says they kick them to death and paint in the blood, while another says they feed rabbits chocolate eggs until they explode and all this is part of the luciferian reptillian illuminati freemason pedofile ring. if anyone said that, it would be challenged up one side and down the other. why? because it is pretty understood what catholics are about - raping young boys. but it is ok to link satanism to everything and anything including ufos and bigfoot, then just say that satanism is...whatever you want to say it is, whatever Geraldo told you it was, whatever Hannity says it is now and they all contradict and step on each other and yet noone says a damn word. well there is an official satanism like every other religion and it is soooooo easy to research.
look, i cant stand when people say rediculously ignorant things about muslims either but i did not want to go on about religious miconceptions for no reason. but every thread i look at mentions how some aspect of something is satanic. so...i want to know why; and why no-one here bothers to actually research satanism or at least ask if a satanist would answer instead of just blindly stating things they think or feel might be true and running paranoid with that.
i saw a thread about walmart being satanic because of a poster with the number 6,666 on it. granted it is an odd number to post a count at but it is satanic how? so now any number of 6's is satanic and that is worth a whole thread? am i crazy for thinking that is crazy? and am i crazy for feeling let down that i thought more people on this site would actually research things before espousing a so-called expertise on them.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I think you are the one that does not understand. The point I was making with the Tarot was right on target. It is not mythology if you DID understand the tarot you would understand that it holds life's greatest lessons.

The tarot is based on logic and facts. It is observations from the time that man knew more about the soul than we do now.

Tell me the meaning I gave you from the Tarot is NOT exactly what your Satanism is all about. If you do then explain the difference junior.

that tarot is a random card game. and if you want me to explain what is different, i think you better explain just what was supposed to be the same first.
pops.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

i honestly do not mean to mock your handicap(s) whatever they may be but until you have actually retrieved said item from the thief in whatever magical way you will, its hard to say your survival skills are simply "different." honestly if i need my car to work and feed my family and it is stolen and you can get it back peacefully. you are truly amazing. i just doubt that is true at all. but now my wife and kids can starve to death on the street while some ass drives around in my car because i let a handicapped person tell me that violence is wrong and they will take care of it. how many crimes have you foiled in your day?

That's okay, mocking is something i'm almost entirely immune to at this juncture. notice i said "almost"
i've been known to come out swinging (not with fists, but with words or something i call knee time (prayer)). i'm not sure whether it's a handicap or just an injury. i'm a survivor of several not so fun things, like coma and breast cancer and chemo and diabetes, but i'm still here. stronger for it? in some ways. weaker in others. one of the weaker ways is i can't run very far at all. but the good news is, i can now pick up heavy objects, walk, and take caps off things by myself. which is a big improvement. i figure if i can just get fit again, i'll be able to make that run down to the corner, to get your tires, diplomatically.

i know you don't think peaceful tactics would work, but i just might have something stashed away for just such emergencies that might seem ultimately more beneficial than a pair of tires. thinking ahead can solve problems, and keeping your cool can avoid others. when a person is in survival mode, they respond dangerously to extreme emotion, yes? you have to be a bridge over troubled waters, as this is probably the singlemost necessary survival skill no matter what situation you're in. cool head means better decisions, clearer thinking.

if i get angry, my pvp (gamer lingo) skills degrade rapidly.

anyway, back on topic.

the goat god is the same thing as the enki guy from sumer. he's got more personas than you can shake a stick at.

the other problem is manifestation. evil in this instance, any evil, equals satan to people who are researching topics in which evil appears to abound. so you will see, as a result, references to satan, satanic and satanism, in the material as a sort of side effect or further definition.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Let's first start off by stating that: How people tend to speak of things they know nothing about is both wrong and will eventually catch up to them. Karma can be a pain in the butt when it comes to payback.

Secondly, I have to agree; although tarot may be right for some. For me though, I've tried that and it didn't suit my needs. There are other ways to know if your life is out of balance. One road is NOT suitable for everybody.

But more importantly, judging somebody based on their beliefs is morally wrong. In all religions, belief systems, is it not stated to be tollerant of others? There are extreemists out there who want nothing more than to convert "evil doers" I know I have one for a step-mother. But it's fun to use the bible back on her when she goes off on her rants.

I digress, Just remember a person is smart, people are idiots.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

That's okay, mocking is something i'm almost entirely immune to at this juncture. notice i said "almost"
i've been known to come out swinging (not with fists, but with words or something i call knee time (prayer)). i'm not sure whether it's a handicap or just an injury. i'm a survivor of several not so fun things, like coma and breast cancer and chemo and diabetes, but i'm still here. stronger for it? in some ways. weaker in others. one of the weaker ways is i can't run very far at all. but the good news is, i can now pick up heavy objects, walk, and take caps off things by myself. which is a big improvement. i figure if i can just get fit again, i'll be able to make that run down to the corner, to get your tires, diplomatically.

i know you don't think peaceful tactics would work, but i just might have something stashed away for just such emergencies that might seem ultimately more beneficial than a pair of tires. thinking ahead can solve problems, and keeping your cool can avoid others. when a person is in survival mode, they respond dangerously to extreme emotion, yes? you have to be a bridge over troubled waters, as this is probably the singlemost necessary survival skill no matter what situation you're in. cool head means better decisions, clearer thinking.

if i get angry, my pvp (gamer lingo) skills degrade rapidly.

anyway, back on topic.

the goat god is the same thing as the enki guy from sumer. he's got more personas than you can shake a stick at.

the other problem is manifestation. evil in this instance, any evil, equals satan to people who are researching topics in which evil appears to abound. so you will see, as a result, references to satan, satanic and satanism, in the material as a sort of side effect or further definition.

welll i really need to know what you have on you that is better than a car or a pair f tires or whatever. where you hiding a spare car? it is not that i am not empathetic and i would hate to be the guy to pull the trigger but the truth is... there is a point where we have 10 seconds to get to the shelter before it is all over. my invalid son whom i love more than life itself falls from the rubble at the last second. i cannot leave him. i can make it to the shelter but only if i turn my back and go. i can go back and grab my son and we will both die outside anyway.
what to do?
if you believe in an afterlife, then you can really work that one out easily.
if you do not believe in an afterlife you have to think about preservation of life. you can have 1 life or 0 lives. any rational reason to get your kid? you know it wont enable you to survive so returning to him is not even a helpful gesture. you can go get him, grab him, die with him, but what good did you achieve. is god more pleased that you didnt let your son spend his last 5 seconds on earth being sad? or would he rather that you protected the temple that is your body and survived to return and bear more fruit. and as long as you turn for your son, selflessly giving your life to try to save his, even though you are well aware you will not be able to save him so credit for trying does not even apply. hmmm. now it seems you are just doing what you think is right but not what makes sense to anyone. will god be impressed that you achieved nothing by choosing the path of the worst outcome just to seem as though you were almost at least trying to do the right thing? now that is pride. now your dead son is in heavan wondering why his proud parent went to hell instead of the bomb shelter.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
now expand that out to societiy. add that populations continue to grow as do diseases, disabilities, and lifetimes. what is not growing are resources, space, and room. whether you like it or not, eventually something has to give. we can wait until it is every man for himself and people die slowly in the streets like dogs, the weakest first.... or we can acknowledge that the very idea of exterminating the weak just very well may be in the best interest of society as a whole.
of course that is why i do not thing the illuminati is satanic. satanits could never organize themselves in agreement for decades to work toward a goal that they themselves will never get to realize. that is as un-satanic as it gets.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

any rational reason to get your kid?

yes, i love my child. love will make me go back to get him/her on the hope
that we both survive.

they are colonizing. we will eventually be expanding....eventually. there's no need to kill the weak. "the weak" is just as flimsy a concept as a social more. rubbery. at the rate our technology is expanding, there won't be "the weak" anymore, anyway. the real issue will be controlling the population growth by contraception. we don't want to get into that issue. take my word on this.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

welll i really need to know what you have on you that is better than a car or a pair f tires or whatever

Oh I wouldn't have it on me, I'd have it back at the house, stashed somewhere, outside probably. Perhaps a case of whiskey or a few cartons of cigs. You'd be surprised what people will give up for a beer.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
(p.s. and whiskey has many uses in a survival situation. it acts as a sedative, an antibacterial agent, disenfectant, cough medicine and relaxer (not sure if it acts as a muscle relaxer). it can also deaden and numb some tooth pain. it's also flammable and can be used to accelerate fire on charcoal or wood fire, will burn like a torch on a rag. and can even be used to delouse your guard dog .. only temporarily of course but a toxically drunk flea is not going to be laying anymore eggs.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
and to lighten the mood a bit. here's a kid trying to be evil.
only in his case, it's just freakin' cute.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

any rational reason to get your kid?

yes, i love my child. love will make me go back to get him/her on the hope
that we both survive.

they are colonizing. we will eventually be expanding....eventually. there's no need to kill the weak. "the weak" is just as flimsy a concept as a social more. rubbery. at the rate our technology is expanding, there won't be "the weak" anymore, anyway. the real issue will be controlling the population growth by contraception. we don't want to get into that issue. take my word on this.

ok that is not a rational reason seeing as how i told you. it is guaranteed that you both die. you know it as the situation unfolds. thre is no hope. no chance, it is over. the distance and physics prevent you from backtracking and recoving the covered distance plus what is left. so you will not live and your baby will not live. that is what i said so you did not give a rational reason. in fact, i have lost all respect for you no since you might not have it on you but you would have it back at the house. wow, amazing that you only get flat tires in your driveway. for most people, things back at the house, do precious little to help a flat tire. but anyway. nice try. you went from a decent, spiritual person with some lovely little oppinions to sidestepping what i actually say just to sell some nonsense that flies in the face of logic, reason, or the very quote you claim to reply to. on top of that, you have reallly taken me off topic here so i am done with you i think. thanks for half of what you did here.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

ok that is not a rational reason seeing as how i told you.

i would never be rationale where my kids are concerned in a life or death situation. i don't have it in me to be rationale about that. sorry.

had a friend once who wanted to leave her husband. she invited me over to her house to help her pack. i tried to talk her out of it, to no avail. they had 2 kids, one a 9 month old daughter and the other a 4 year old daughter. i had my own son with me, who was also 4 years old.

anyway, the husband came home and he and his wife began to fight, physically, he threw his wife into the kitchen, which knocked their 9 month old under the table. (i had never seen anything like this as my parents didn't even argue around me much less something like violence). the 9 month old began to cry pitifully. i had been seated on the couch with my son and got up to retrieve their crying baby from under the table. i had her in my arms, trying to console her. i picked up their phone to call the police, because this was obviously getting dangerous, and he ripped the phone out of my hands, and threw it across the kitchen as well.

then he drew back his fist as if to punch me in the face and his wife caught his hand and screamed at him because she was concerned if he hit me i might inadvertently drop the baby or he might hit the baby instead. well, i didn't know what else to do, so i went and sat down on the couch. the whole time i'm scared half outta my wits, not sure how to proceed.

then the husband comes to the couch and starts jabbing his finger at me and yelling at me, telling me not to try that again. my 4 year old son stood up (proud mom here) and tells the guy - DON'T YOU TALK TO MY MOMMY THAT WAY! And the guy raised back his arm to hit my son. I was scared of the man until that moment. When I saw his hand go back, all bets were off. I told him, if you hit my son, you'll be picking your dick up off main street.
I wouldn't have stopped till there was nothing left of the guy. And that's a fact.

I am not a murderous person and don't believe in war or killing but you hurt my kids, PREPARE TO DIE.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
(P.S. they are all grown up now and can defend themselves. my 4 year old son, is now 26 years old, 6'3" and 3rd degree black belt in Goju Ryu karate. had he been with me now and in that same situation, none of that would've happened. as soon as the guy threw his wife into the kitchen, he would've found himself being firmly and safely escorted out the door, while the police were called to the scene to deal with it. she had never told me that he was violent with her, so i dunno if that was just the culmination of the entire marital issue or if she had lived with that for awhile. she wouldn't talk much about it after that either. i was always worried for her, afterwards, concerned he might come back. he had hunting rifles and hunting knives all over that house. it could've gotten even worse than it was. thankfully, it was resolved without bloodshed. )

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join