It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/15/08 Crop Glyph indicates Solar Event on Dec 21, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The recent Avebury Manor Crop Glyph in Wiltshire in the United Kingdom, shows the positions of the planets on the date of December 21st, 2012.

Notice the Yin-Yang "serpent heads" type formation of the swirl within the central circle representing the Sun.
(there are two people standing in the central circle as well)
the opposing symmetrical "swirls are shown in slight differences in the shades of the flattened grass.

Another thing to note is the unknown "dot" between Uranus and Neptune in the Photo, which the diagram artist failed to include.

images courtesy of x-cosmos.it
www.x-cosmos.it...

diagram and comparative image of solar bodies in their positions on 12/21/12 -

whether it's Aliens,
Black Ops,
or secret thousand-man armies of "board stompers" that accomplish massive hoaxes all over the world in a secret and geometrically precise manner within minutes without being caught, or leaving footprints, and leaving mysteriously magnetically charged soil injected 8 inches under the topsoil across the entire flattened areas...

....remains a mystery.

What remains a fact, is that we are in the midst of one of the most gigantic flaps of crop-glyph production ever recorded, showing up to over 3 glyphs overnight averaging every day for over two months.
While some remain simple in design, many are increasing in extrapolative complexity and size.

Whomever is creating them... one can conclude, that something is being communicated.

Especially in this recent job.

Note the positions of Mercury and Venus on Dec 21st, 2012.

en.wikipedia.org...
Yale alumnus, Tom Charles Van Flandern, Current head of the Naval Observatory's Celestial Mechanics Department, Author of "Dark Matter, Missing Planets and New Comets: Paradoxes Resolved, Origins Illuminated",
Has hypothesized as to how Mercury, could at one time, have been Venus' satellite.
Imaged here, we see the relative sizes between Earth, the Moon, Venus, and Mercury.

Upon coming as close as possible to one another as Mercury transits Venus, if there are any profound gravitationaly intervening anomalies surrounding this date... could.. if brought close enough to find a barycenter with one another, potentially.. "mate" and become a planet-satellite system yet "again"?
This new "couple" would be the most similar planetary situation to the Earth-Moon system, and possibly the most able to be habitable because of this.
Obviously, the nearer proximity to the sun that Venus holds, hasn't the ability to sustain liquid water, and would choke you with it's sulfuric acid atmosphere.
But if any, I'd say that a Venus / Mercury pairing would be the next best thing we can imagine, given what we have to "work with".
Imagine utilizing the movement of a passing "planet-x"'s pull in order to pair them, and bring the system into a position within earth's orbital path around the sun, but on the EXACT opposite side of the Sun.

Pretty far out..
but fun to think about.
give us a few thousand years, I'm sure we'd have the technology to do this ourselves someday, without the help of a passing rogue planet...albeit the tremendously distant future.

I like to wonder about these things.

-

[edit on 16-7-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's interesting, but it is pretty easy to make crop circles with numbers and organisations and there is nothing in that crop circle that is outside our own knowledge. Show me the same thing burned into the ground with a laser or constructed in some unknown metal... then my ears perk.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very interesting! I'd be curious to see if they have done any tests of the surrounding area for magentism and all that stuff. Always interesting to see what patterns come up now, and what deeper meaning they may have (human made or not).

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
It's interesting, but it is pretty easy to make crop circles with numbers and organisations and there is nothing in that crop circle that is outside our own knowledge. Show me the same thing burned into the ground with a laser or constructed in some unknown metal... then my ears perk.

you say this because you're smart and you did your research.
i like people like you.

cuz you know the facts!
you know that there are radioactive readings in the soil sampled from only 8 inches..(not 9 not 7) under the flattened area of these glyphs.
you know that these appear within minutes, within hours, when the glyph is measured, the calculations read that it would take x many people in unison marching at x steps per minute in order to accomplish the design within the time allowed.... concluding that the people are super humanly fast.
you researched, found that information, and still believe it's the thousand-man-invisible army.

its definitely the secret thousand man invisible super fast army that makes 2 of these a night in variable areas around Europe, without being caught or sued, and without driving to the location and parking all along the road like an outdoor concert event.
They're my favorite.

i like the way you think.
defying facts, inside the box,
.... where we belong.

it's cozy in the box.

safe too!

-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
besides planetary alignment, whats the prediction?

wheres the sun???

Are we going to be able to see all the planets in the general area??

whats the big fuss?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow I was unaware there were up to 3 daily for the past two months! What is going on? I have watched the videos of hoaxers making their own crop circles, and though I feel that it is possible by man, they fail to hit many points that are involved with real crop circles. Anyone that has done the research knows that a real crop circle is unexplainable. It is a non-issue that some people try to hoax this. What I am trying to figure out is what they are and why. The hoaxes retain only a minute fraction of the elements within a real crop circle.

With that said, is this one real or a hoax? It looks like it could be done by anybody as the pattern is not impossible. The link for the info on that particular circle doesn't seem to work, so does anyone know if there were readings taken yet? Any witnesses that can verify the timeframe in which it was created? Was it under the cloak of darkness?

The main point that I find hard to stomach is 12/21/2012. I am one that is interested in the time, but this seems too... befitting? Is there any significance to the date that it was made/discovered in relation?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
One of the people I have found who has a VERY good understanding of what many of these crop-glyphs mean is Nassim Haramein. In a presentation that covers - in layman's terms and very entertainingly - physics, crop circles, pyramids, quantum behaviors, fractals and so much more, he lays it out clearly.

I recommend everyone take the time to watch these two 4 hour presentations. I am greatly enriched for having done so:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm skeptical about crop circles, sue me. I don't see radiation so I have to take people's word for it. Besides, even radiation could be faked, there's plenty of it around the world with the use of depleted uranium... I'm not skeptical about the existance of UFOs, I'm just considering the social engineering factor and the possibility that this whole crop circle thing could be the engineering of a new religion for yet more population control. Have you not considered that?

That and the fact that 3 people in 2 hours could make that crop circle, I've seen it done on a similar scale, it dosen't take thousands, that thing is only some 30-40m across, you can judge the scale by the tractor tracks. The real time intensive part is getting the coordinates down on paper beforehand and making sure everyone knows what they're going to do. That mysterious blob between the outerplanets could be a mystake.

Crop circles are flaky evidence, and there is much disinformation and lies around them, as well as a fair bit of image manipulation. Still, I do bare in mind the possibility of some of them being genuine, I just don't consider it probable, until one comes along that changes my mind...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
nice find

On a side note,the one at the bottom of the page dated 2008-07-01 from spain. Looks just like one of the spiral tribe logos

SP23 in your area!!

edit oooh-there's an identicle one further up the page from barcalona!

[edit on 17/7/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Looks interesting, but I mostly trust the crop circles that seem like their harder to make, like pin point.

That crop circle looks like I can make it with a hour or two on google and 3 or 4 people to stomp the crops with me.
If it was aliens someone needs to tell them to make them more alien trade mark like. Like make it 3-d or something maybe add some color I dunno

like this one
mmmgroup.altervista.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I feel that the central "Yin-Yang" image you refer to is not a yin-yang at all.

I think it's more representative of our Galaxy.

As far as I can recall, our solar system is supposed to be directly aligned with the centre of the Galaxy on that same date too.

Not sure how, judging by that image.

Well, that central image has more of the whispy cloud like appearance of the galaxy than the typical yin-yang.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well, our Moon is known for doing lots more things than just giving us hightides twice a day.
It is posible, however, that in a very distant past Mercury was a satellite of Venus, that could explain to a degree why Venus rotates in the oposite direction of the rest of the planets in the solar system.
Although it's believed it's becouse of an huge asteroid or comet impact during it's distant past.
Well I see it hard that Mercury could unite with Venus as a moon(or re-unite) becouse of a matter of distances involved, different orbital speeds...

If Venus had mercury as moon up to this day... greenhouse effect on venuns won't be as terrible as it is now.. maybe, a big MAYBE...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I'm skeptical about crop circles, sue me.

Watch Nassim and you will gain a very good appreciation for crop-glyphs. In fact, he makes the world make sense in a great number of ways.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I dont think I have seen a thread on this, but they (crop circles) always seem to pop up in Wiltshire UK.

Stonehenge is in Amesbury/Wiltshire.....can anyone explain the significance?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, however drew up the plans for this latest circle needs to brush up on his astronomy!

They've included Pluto but not Eris!

Oops ......

I knew there were making it too easy to get into Uni these days!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidifty
I dont think I have seen a thread on this, but they (crop circles) always seem to pop up in Wiltshire UK.

Stonehenge is in Amesbury/Wiltshire.....can anyone explain the significance?

The whole point of circles is that they can be seen - so they're best produced in crop fields at the foot of an escarpment or relatively high hill - which is just what you get in Wiltshire (and which is why you don't get circles in the grain fields of East Anglia, where they'd not been readily seen). How many graffiti artists spray their 'tags' in spots none of their rivals will see?

The fact there are many stone circles etc around that area just adds to the 'otherworldly spookiness' of it all.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

the dude that makes them doesn't have a car?

I don't know,but there's alot of history round those parts. Lots of neolithic monuments and stone funky structures. maybe they're linked?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I believe I've heard a Nassim Haramein interview on RIC radio once. Like I said, I'm open to the possibility of this being of some esoteric or alien origin, I just don't see the need for that explanation for something which is part of our cultural awareness and which can be done by a few people, some planks and a few bits of rope. I could be wrong, sure, but the sad reality is people lie and exagerate much more often than the occurance of truely remarkable things...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
someone commented that it could also represent 09/15 of this year

The planetary glyph depicted seems to show a date of approximately 15 September this year (2008). I arrived at this estimate using "Solar System Live" software freely available on the net. i tried many combinations and this date seemed to give the closest approximation. I used the "Real" Orbits attribute. You may want to try this yourself. Since I'm not an expert at astronomy, this estimate may not be valid, but I believe it is close. I'd be interested in finding out what the "experts" come up with.

Norberto Pellicci

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join