learn more

7/15/08 Crop Glyph indicates Solar Event on Dec 21, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
well you see, that isn't something you know, IF they were aliens they would be a totally different race from us, and would look at things totally different.

Also consider this story, from last month:

An icy, unknown world might lurk in the distant reaches of our solar system beyond the orbit of Pluto, according to a new computer model.

The hidden world -- thought to be much bigger than Pluto based on the model -- could explain unusual features of the Kuiper Belt, a region of space beyond Neptune littered with icy and rocky bodies. Its existence would satisfy the long-held hopes and hypotheses for a "Planet X" envisioned by scientists and sci-fi buffs alike.

According to the model, Sedna and other Kuiper Belt oddities could be explained by a world 30 to 70 percent as massive as Earth orbiting between 100 AU and 200 AU from the sun.

If this model is accurate, why isn't this theorized planet included? Even if it isn't accurate, we already know via observation that there are large Kuiper Belt objects, and it stands to reason that many of these will be larger than Pluto. Again, I ask why was Pluto given such a place of import?

Originally posted by SRTkid86
im not going to aruge this with you, you have proven to me in other threads you are closed minded...

You do realize I am the one asking questions, and you are the one just accepting. You might want to look up the definition of closed-minded. It isn't "anyone that disagrees with you."

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
It may be just to show us a specific point in time. And Eris is that far away the paddock probably wasn't big enough to put it there.

I had considered that, but the crop-circle glyph is not to scale. They could have just as easily included it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What a load of BS.

Tell me why do all the crop circles happen in the same places over and over?

Because - they are close to where the people live who make them.

Oh - but there is radiation 8 inches down or whatever how can a man do that?

Anyone with access to a medical facility can get a hold of radio active products and taint the area all the same because the product he's using has the same effect if he drops it in front of him or five feet away - duh? Besides who's taking the measurements, maybe they're lying as well.

Just wondering who the Aliens are who plant all those crops - cause we never see who does it. Maybe the Aliens are feeding us the wrong stuff to keep us stupid. I think there's Aliens who stock my store shelves too, cause everyday I go back and the stuff is just there - Gots to be Aliens cause humans are too lazy to do that.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
Can someone please show me a video of a "local yocal" making a crop circle? and one at the advanced level?

First, you don't know if this crop circle is of "advance level." Second, the book Crop Circles: Signs of Contacts found that 80% of crop-circles are, undeniably made by human hands. So, that leaves just a 1/5 chance this particular crop circle wasn't...or just that the people behind it didn't leave tell-tale signs.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

why is pluto in your graphic in a different position ?????

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You know what..an advanced space faring civilization capable of traversing the vast distances of inter stellar space comes across a planet with sentient inhabitants and does what? Picks up a few animals and experiments..maybe a few people and then leaves GRAFFITI in a food crop.
Does that strike anyone else as lame?
Are we considered so backwards and dangerous that direct contact is deemed too risky?
Who ever THEY are we know that they are peaceful because if they were not we would not be here or able to mount an effective defense against them.
Perhaps they are so long lived that they are simply waiting for us to destroy ourselves..(the Malmstrom missile shut down proves otherwise) If they were in a real hurry then they would give us the tools we need to get the job done expeditiously.
Alien's Humans Morons, the whole crop circle thing is stupid..and worthless..it tells us nothing..provokes endless speculation and in general adds nothing of value...OOOOOhh pretty picture..Geometric images that decay without changing anything IS THAT the message?
If they wont come down willingly then SHOOT THEM DOWN and let all the abductees take turns kicking their behinds, I mean fair is fair..Grey skinned alien saucer flying wack jobs

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
why is pluto in your graphic in a different position ?????

Because that is precisely where Pluto was in 2003. Bearing in mind the only point of reference in this graphic is the shape of Pluto's orbit.

[edit on 17/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Second, the book Crop Circles: Signs of Contacts found that 80% of crop-circles are, undeniably made by human hands. So, that leaves just a 1/5 chance this particular crop circle wasn't...or just that the people behind it didn't leave tell-tale signs.

If that's the case, then there shold be alot of videos of "human hands" making them........90% of the ones I've seen on the net IMHO were made by means not of this earth.......02c

images.search.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The extra 'spot' looks more like a blemish in the crop itself. Dead spot? Too irregular. Like they didnt start with a clean canvas.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

I agree totally. How anyone thinks things like this were made by a handful of people, overnight, without getting caught, or leaving any traces simply staggers the imagination.

[img]
[/img]

...and please don't yell, "CGI".

[edit on 17/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
If that's the case, then there shold be alot of videos of "human hands" making them...90% of the ones I've seen on the net IMHO were made by means not of this earth...

You're comparing ancedote and your opinion to a study.

And while the images you reference are stunning and beautiful, you have no evidence they were made by anyone other than humans....especially the "Hello Kitty" crop-circle.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

first off i never stated i was on one side or the other. like the other threads you have seen me in, i occasionally pop in and make a commet to kind of stir the pot if you will. to keep the conversation going.

i don't KNOW that it wasn't made by man, the same as i don't KNOW it was made by aliens. till a reasonable answer pops up, or the man who did this comes out and says he did. then the only thing i can do is sit on the fence.

quit jumping to conclusions about me. im neutral here. and definately not closed minded, simply because i said IF it were aliens, then they would see things totally different from us. you fail to read the entire post, and understand that when someone puts IF in front of a statment like that it is not a statement of fact, it's simply a hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Nicely put nuclearPaul,

I usually refer to earthfiles.com for my crop circle articles...after this one popped up my skin started to crawl. i feel as if dec21st or 23 2012 is actually going to have some type of "actuality" to it. i personally never bought into the whole jesus's return in 2000 "t2k" blah blah blah..i knew it was crap i could feel it in my gut. but this is different. i have a feeling that the unknown speck thats in the formation maybe planet x on its journey here.

have you seen the other crop circle which depicts the partial lunar eclipse on august 16th (my wedding day) thats an awesome one.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That's very well done and I've seen a few others of similar quality.

With proper planing and implementation, such a feat could be accomplished in a few hours while the farmer is sleeping.

Police raid suspects homes at three in the morning because they can surround the house without the knowledge of the suspect who's asleep - thus less danger of being caught before they have the upper hand.

Regardless it is not impossible for a few people to make these designs on crops.

Is it possible someone could be doing it from a great distance away, yes but that's more far fetched than some college fraternity making their yearly little fun night out to get their work published.

As I've said in the past it's also possible it's being done with satellites using some kind of microwave beam.

The fact is some people have come forward admitting how they did them and they've made videos of them manually doing them. Also, since living things such as crops have electrical nervous systems as we do - there would be a difference between broken crops and untouched ones. Again, nothing magical or mysterious about differences found using electrical detecting instruments.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
reply to post by sos37

I'm one of those who remain skeptical about anyone prophesying an exact future date of something. To date, I cannot recall anyone who has prophesied an exact future date for an event who has gotten it right.

You should look up Edgar Cayce. I think he pin pointed the exact dates of WW1 and WW2? Remarkable really. If I recall correctly. I might be wrong

Sorry for off-topic post. Delete if this is inappropriate please, and again I apologize.

You're right. I had forgotten about Cayce when I posted. In fact, I've read "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis" and have read about some of his other transcripts that were taken while he was 'under'. I find them completely fascinating. He did forsee that part of Atlantis would be found in 1968. In 1968 the "Bimini Road" was spotted by a pilot near Andross Island along with about 30 other structures which appeared to be man-made. Although there were some conclusions drawn that the "road" was naturally occurring beachrock. Personally I don't buy that explanation as the Bimini Road is too straight and makes a perfect curve in one area.

You know, as much as Cayce prophesied about, from medicine to Atlantis, I wonder if he said anything about 2012?

[edit on 17-7-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why have all prior crop circles failed to include Eris? It seems as soon as our understanding of science and astronomy advances, coincidentally so do these circles. Whats up with that?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This one does appear to depict our solar system and how people came to the 2012 thing I do not really see.

There is no doubt that this is an image of our solar system, and it certainly shows the position of the planets around 21st December, 2012. That is something no one can argue with.

The real debate here is whether it's man-made or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I believe I've heard a Nassim Haramein interview on RIC radio once. Like I said, I'm open to the possibility of this being of some esoteric or alien origin, I just don't see the need for that explanation for something which is part of our cultural awareness and which can be done by a few people, some planks and a few bits of rope. I could be wrong, sure, but the sad reality is people lie and exagerate much more often than the occurance of truely remarkable things...

Well, it's interesting. In the presentation I linked to, Nassim does an awesome job of explaining a wide array of things, but crop circles are one of the many. He asks, "If you were a representative from an alien race, would you contact corrupt governmental bodies? Or would you try to communicate with the average "Joe?" (Might not be his exact words, but that was close and the gist.) It was pretty well agreed that the thrust would be to contact an average citizen.

And with jamming, radio is difficult... What other options would there be? Hey! Crop-glyphs! There was one he showed that had an alien holding a CD, and there were data on the CD it held. And Nassim gives the content of those data in this presentation.

I won't tell you what those data were... You'll have to watch the presentation. [smile]

Link to ATS thread with links (again):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Images done in Celestia. I only added the labels for Pluto and Eris (red orbit) that are not displayed by Celestia. The orbit of Pluto is not displayed either for whatever reason.

Earth is at the top position. Everything matches except Pluto, it is more to the right on the crop circle!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Imho, 99% of crop circles are fake. It was funny when folks flipped out over one with spheres and what not, because all the shapes were divisible by 6. Turns out when debunked on a show, the guys that made it said they used irrigation ditches.. which are 3 feet apart from each other.. as a guide. But folks were positive it held a higher meaning until then (and it's still pictured on many crop circle sites).

All the ones with designs are imo, man-made. The real ones? They are the very few out of the way, plain circular ones with odd readings, where ufos were sighted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join